9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: 9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

Unread post by simonshack »

Hilarious, Makkonen... the 'paid mourners' are getting lazy, I guess...

"Joyce Carpeneto" : http://www.voicesofseptember11.org/dev/ ... 1245569890

My "favorite wacko-tribute" to Joyce:
jaco tower records-carle place huntington
2008-09-11 09:24:48
"I knew and loved her from that first time at Legz and later at Tower Records when I was the buyer and you were the seller .I always looked foward to seeing her and letting her sniff my cigarettes after she quit,I now have 11 months without a cigarette and I know how COOL it is to beat this and I do it in your memory .I am in recovery for so many different things but I will never recover from missing you ! Thanks and God bless ya!! Jaco tower records carle place"
http://voicesofseptember11.org/dev/gues ... 1245569890
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

Let's start at the beginning... or more correctly the current* beginning.

Gordon M. Aamoth
There appears to be only one photo of Gordon...
Here is the full photo...
As well as making little sense the ELA analysis of this photo is rather suspicious inc straight lines (especially & perhaps surprisingly in the background)...
Nyko didn't like the photo either...
Only photos available on the net: completely grainy, white hands and ill-defined, tanned face, the body does not produce shadows
(translated with Babelfish).

He has alleged family members (no photo's) & worked for Sandler O'Neill's...
Where 83 people came to work on a blue September Tuesday and 66 never went home.
Unsurprisingly being the first victim Gordon has more tributes than most at his legacy guestbook,Voices guestbook & elsewhere...
Gordy I remember you in your diaper blond hair bottle full of ice tea life was do simple then, you were always so gracious to me as your cousin and such a class act, I pray your mom finds solace
I think Gordon M. Aamoth, Jr are alot of like in alot of ways we both have high hopes. We both are also very good at sports. Him and I both shoot for the star and refuse to fail at anything that we do its just not a option. Well stay up and keeps your hopes high and good wishes to his family hope they ar doing ok. sincerly, christopher carter.
I never knew this man, but his life and tragic death were not wasted. Each victim who gave his or her life died for the future freedom of the free world. Through their tragic death a trusting nation was awakened from a trusting slumber and transformed to the roar of an angry nation that will be heard for 100 years. Through his death and the death of all the victims my children will be free and safe.
And that is pretty much it...

* As cluesforum researchers will be aware of originally the first victims used to be Diana & Justin Aalyigh.
Hi my name is Freddy i was a sun of Diana i am 19, she was a wonderful mother to me she had called me at 8:10 and said i love u sun,and said why are saying that mom she said wtc se is on fire and she said turn on tv so i did all i see is one tower standin and that was tower 1 and as i was talking to her i saw tower1 staring to fall she said u see that i said and i said i love you mom she didn't get to say i love u back. Freddy Smith My mother was working on the 93 floor of tower1!!! :(
i love him so much,the one in blue shorts is hime
Here a 'norwegian' threatens to sue someone for forgetting the Aalyigh's in 2010...
I'm a relative of Justin and Diana AALYIGH, Please add them to your list of 9/11 victims. Failing that, I will have to ask my attorney to contact you.
Critical Mass

Teresa Jahn's poem

After spending so much time with the memorials you come to notice certain reoccurring memes & characters... the 'Angels' & 'infectious smiles' are perhaps the most well known. Others I've spotted include the "Cartoon character pics", the "Happy Birthday's" by Doug Abraham, the early tributes by Dione Sackman (ABC vicsims only), the morbid name stitching of Kristine & the "I never knew you but we share the same name" tributes.

For now I will concentrate on the 'Teresa Jahn poem'...
America Cries
We see your sorrow-
and our hearts cry....
We can not erase your pain
but you do not have to face the anguish alone-for we-
-the American people-
are beside you.
We so desperately want to have the touch that brings you comfort,
the strength that gives you courage,
and the words to lighten your spirits.
And when we are left speechless
may the silence of our nation weave love into your hearts
to ease your sorrow.
May you find healing through our nation's strength as we-
-the American people-
face this difficult time together. Our hearts are with you.
As far as I can tell she has posted this stupid thing on every single, bloody tribute on legacy.com (between December 2001 & January 2002) as well as elsewhere.

These useless tributes help pad the silly memorials for instance Martin Morales Zempoaltecatl of the cartoon shadow here...Image... has only 15 tributes with Teresa's poem being one of them. As an aside other tributes for Martin include this doozy...
Dude, it's almost ten years ... I had I hope that one day enter from the door and tell " get home " , we all had that hope. But we're still here , missing you every day that passes and remembering you. Actually still do not understand why you have to go ... I miss you so much dude , and I would porder see you again ... But do not lost , we gained an angel.

{translated from the original Spanish with google}

Anyhow here is Teresa's facebook page and here she is with Obama...

Teresa Jahn never met Robert Noonan, but she knows that his son, Chance, sees his daddy in the stars when he looks at the night sky.

She knows that Lizie Martinez-Calderon held her child a little longer on that morning she left for work and never came back.

She knows that Nancy Perez learned sign language so she could teach karate to deaf children.

They’re all strangers, these people whose stories Jahn holds so dear. But they became precious to this Dixon woman when they gave their lives in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

“My heart, like many Americans, wanted to reach out to help those who were suffering from the loss of their loved ones,” Jahn said in an e-mail interview. “We really wanted to be of assistance to the families, so our response was always, ‘what about their hearts?’ We wanted to try to bring comfort to the hearts of those devastated beyond words.”
Critical Mass

Some random observations on this very special day... happy Coptic new year!

Diarlia Jovannah Mena sometimes has her name spelt as Diarlia and sometimes as Diarelia like on her missing person flyer* (bottom right; I'd also take note of the colour difference between her head/neck & body). She was apparently a Cantor Fitzgerald computer programmer but, like so many, doesn't appear on their memorial.

Diarlia has tributes...
I can still remember the good times we had at Cathedral High School together....and who can forget your big, beautiful smile!!! Heaven is so lucky to have an angel like you!!!
... and inspired 'paintings'

Doug Abraham doesn't appear to have wished her a happy birthday(?).

Doug also forgot to wish William E. Wilson a happy birthday but then again Bill has had only 5 tributes (one of them from the ever present P Tabbernor) in the past 11 years.

Here's Bill with his cat and perhaps my favorite tribute yet...
A great loss for the insurance industry. Bill was a great guy and an assest to the insurance industry.
Doug also said Happy Birthday to Christopher Scudder.

Here's a picture of Chris from the voices memorial...
It makes a little more sense when you see his missing person flyer...
Image.
Allegedly Chris was a fraternity brother of Alpha-Phi-Alpha...
Alpha Phi Alpha (ΑΦΑ) is the first Black, inter-collegiate Greek-lettered fraternity. It was founded on December 4, 1906 at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York. Its founders are known as the "Seven Jewels". It employs an icon from Ancient Egypt, the Great Sphinx of Giza, as its symbol. Its aims are "manly deeds, scholarship, and love for all mankind," and its motto is First of All, Servants of All, We Shall Transcend All.

This is his grieving Mother...

Doug doesn't just say Happy Birthday though sometimes, like for Jane Folger here, he uses his poetry skills...
In My Pocket

I have memories in my pocket.
They rattle among the change.

My memories of you are treasures I carry wherever I go.

They are stored in bits and pieces, parts of a beautiful whole
They give me comfort when I think I am alone.

Yes, I have memories in my pocket, like so much other stuff I keep there.

But of all the treasures I have, it’s the memories of you that are the most precious.
These are the pics of Jane I could find...

Jane was known by Jim Meehan... here Jim thanks Dick Pristas for miraculously finding a bible at the Shanksville 'smoking hole in the ground'...
Q: Then you made an amazing discovery. Tell us about it.A: I walked out in front of our fire truck and saw what looked like a hardback book on the ground. I picked it up, and it was a Bible. It was just a little tattered, but it was OK. I had such mixed emotions, that a Bible would be the only thing to survive something this awful. It served as a sign to me that these victims were now with God. I took the Bible and put it on the front of the bumper of our first engine to arrive. Eventually, an investigator asked me where I found it and collected it as evidence. Since then, I've spoken with many victims' family members, and it's very meaningful to them that the Bible was found. They consider it a miracle of sorts.
This is Dick...

Doug also found time in his insane schedule to wish David Meyer a happy birthday (along with John & Heather).

David had a Cockatoo named Angel.

Googling "Doug Abraham" "Legacy.com" "Happy Birthday" results in 11,500 hits.

* PS Has anyone ever heard of a vicsim titled 'Hoises Rivas' (Bottom centre of missing person wall)
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

* PS Has anyone ever heard of a vicsim titled 'Hoises Rivas' (Bottom centre of missing person wall)
There is a "Moises Rivas", sometimes written "Moises N. Rivas":

Only three different pics I could find with image search.

Actress mom "Julia Rivas":

Cobra Commander

Unread post by Cobra Commander »

Here's another Screamer Vicsim from Voices of September I don't know if Critical Mass or anybody else has shown yet...

Cesar Garcia

http://voicesofseptember11.org/dev/memo ... =809242254

I did a search and didn't see him listed anywhere.

The apologists are in full force trying to defend the Screamers now. The most popular excuse is every one of these photoshop fakes had the backgrounds shopped out to create a solo portrait of the Vicsim to display, but not a fake... A way of cleaning up the photos for public display. Cesar Garcia clearly indicates they shopped in people and backgrounds, and shopped out people and backgrounds. Their excuse is absurd. Why spend all that time recreating backgrounds and crap when you can simply crop the photo to exclude the family members? I see Allison Wildman's photoshop fake as a clear example that her sim friend's shoulder could have easily been cropped out. These people are grasping for straws now.
Critical Mass

Makkonen wrote:
Well perhaps the 'distraught' 'family member' who made the flyer misread the name on their file because I can't really see an M there...

Critical Mass

Cobra Commander wrote:The apologists are in full force trying to defend the Screamers now. The most popular excuse is every one of these photoshop fakes had the backgrounds shopped out to create a solo portrait of the Vicsim to display, but not a fake... A way of cleaning up the photos for public display.
Is there much discussion about the screamers? I'd imagine most places won't touch them with a barge pole... screamers don't really help the case for 'Holographic space beams' or 'voice morphing mini nukes'.

As for that excuse it is ridiculous not only are some of the 'loner' pics not the profile pics (James Maounis 'hug me clone' is the profile pic for instance) consider the amount of work that had to be done for that excuse to be true with, for example, Alexander Robbins Steinman...

"Oh I can't be arsed to root around the drawers for a suitable pic or crop one of the many other pics we have of Alex... nope I'm going to cut him out of this family pic, blow him up, cut out the tarp, paste in some greenery & repair his head."

'Alex' never existed... they don't have 'huge numbers' of photo's of him. They screwed up, made a mistake & it got spotted. Just like all the other mistakes that have been made with this ridiculous hoax & which this forum has exposed.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Critical Mass wrote:
Makkonen wrote:
Well perhaps the 'distraught' 'family member' who made the flyer misread the name on their file because I can't really see a M there...

You are correct, that does look like "Hoises" - hilarious! :lol:

Overall that flyer looks like a woefully feeble - and transparent - attempt at "cute" broken English, so as to generate sympathy.
iCONOCLAST

Unread post by iCONOCLAST »

Any one actually game to call the numbers on the flyers? I am in Australia otherwise I would... :P
Critical Mass

A silly one really but humorous nonetheless...

On the memorial of John R. Fisher is the picture of John R. Fischer.

No family member or 'cherished loved one' has noticed this error in nearly three years if I'm understanding the photo creation dates correctly... then again neither entity has any guestbook entries either.

It all seems very 'fishy' to me.
Cobra Commander

Ok,

I know Christopher E. Allingham is already on the list of screamers, but I found 2 extra screamer photos of him, which I don't if it's been posted yet. Below, I posted the 2 photos we already know are fakes, and also posted the extra fake pics
In Memoriam: Christopher E. Allingham
"Chris"

http://www.voicesofseptember11.org/dev/ ... 1278331089
I've found some more screamer vicsims too, and I'll post them soon.

Plus, I am going to do something to debunk debunkers who say these photos were just retouched up by the families/website to create an alone photo of the victim. Stupid theory, but that's all the material they got to make them sound legit. I'm going to expose a member of the "YouTube Truth Network" who uses this theory and insults this board and it's members in the Truther Shill section. There's also members of this network who simply delete my YouTube posts if I say September Clues, Cluesforum, simonshack, or hoi.polloi., and I just may expose them too.
Cobra Commander

A couple things about this Vicsim and his spouse in the pics. It appears that his spouse's hand matches the same color as his skin. Someone could argue that is his own arm, which would be in a very awkward position, and the photo does show his spouse's arm going in the position of where this discolored hand is. What they can't argue is that his spouse in the second picture is the exact same pic of her...
In Memoriam: Calixto Anaya, Jr.
"Charlie"

http://www.voicesofseptember11.org/dev/ ... =387461889
To add to this, his leg does not move a fraction of a centimeter between photos even though he has 3 family members laying on him in the second pic. It looks like they made his face look like he was in a little pain from the extra pressure of his kids laying back on him.

I also love the photocrap job they did to curve the daughter's body to make it look like she's laying back on daddy. Daddy sim gave birth to Elastigirl!!! Her face is so flat that she looks like a cardboard cutout!
Last edited by Cobra Commander on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Critical Mass

Excellent finds Cobra... may I even say they have an infectious quality to them.
Cobra Commander

Critical Mass wrote:Excellent finds Cobra... may I even say they have an infectious quality to them.
Here's two more of Calixto AKA Charlie with the same face photoshopped

If you look through all his pics, he sure does love to lounge on his checkered couch. His new nickname is Charlie Checkers, father to a mutant daughter, Elastigirl, and husband to a mutant wife with a brown hand. I'll have to dig further to see if his son received any mutant genetics too. The only super power I see Charlie possesses is freeze face so far.