9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
Culto

Unread post by Culto »

And 4 other morphs of Ingeborg Lariby are these ones:

Jane Eileen Josiah

Susan A. MacKay

Ruth Sheila Lapin

Mary Lou Hague

The 'basic-morph' of the picture of Ingeborg Lariby has probably been used for
many more 9-11 vicsim 'photos'.
Realism911

Unread post by Realism911 »

The right way, and the wrong way?.

Thanks to the amazing skills of Simon shack, Hoi Polloi and a handful of die hard professional 9/11 researchers. We can easily establish that the 9/11 victims memorial photos are actually doctored/fabricated, photo shopped photos.

If you are new to this research then I strongly recommend that you check out this link ? http://www.septemberclues.org/vicsims_ ... alyses.htm

And also read "The Vicsim Report" http://www.septemberclues.org/vicsims/ ... Report.pdf

So now we can establish that they are in fact false photos, what now??....

One option is to work out the links between these vicsims lives, right here on the World Wide Web. We can go through all more photos, check out social security records, email the victims’ families, and look even deeper for more evidence perhaps?
All of these count, and do make difference in establishing whether or not the victims of 9/11 are real.

Simon and I have noticed in other forums, the awaking of people to the fact that the photos are faked. And one thing that is defiantly apparent is, the will of people to want to establish that the 9/11 victims are in fact real, by a method of actually going into the USA and actually attempting to contact the families in real life. Another Idea being put forward is for people to phone the family members.
I, and many other people I have talked with, actually believe that this in fact is a great idea.
(Considering most of the victims were living around the nth east quadrant of USA this actually does not seem like a hard feat in the slightest.) Also calling them is another great chance to get into contact.

But at the end of the day?.. What will count???

Unless an investigator/researcher handles this with a smart tactic. That will actually prove the victims were real or simulated. Everything will be just counterproductive. (Waste of time)

So possibly , being keen to do this myself, I am looking for input from Simon, and anyone else. On what key points are needed to establish from the alleged family members as to whether or not the victims really existed.

For Example??.
Let’s just say I found a living relative of Elizabeth Wainio,(U93)
and I managed to get an address or phone number of a living relative in Manhattan.

Realism-- "Knock, knock/ ring, ring."
Lizy Relative-- "Hello?"
Realism- -- Hi nice to met you, I know you don't know me, But let me introduce myself, I am ****, Are you the living relative of Elizabeth Wainio, who was kiled on 9/11?
Lizy relative-- "yes, yes this is."

What would you say? I could come up with a heap of reasons why I was calling by?.

Realism- I am here to pay respects and was wondering if I could have a 2 minute chat about Lizy?” ?? Possible
Realism- “I am writing a blog dedicated to the real life stories of the 9/11 victims, and was hoping to really know who Lizy was” ??Possible
Realism- “A few researchers including myself have noticed that the pictures of Liz were actually photo shopped onto other websites, and I was wondering if you knew about this. Do you have any other photos of Liz to share?” ? Possible

If you had a chance to meet a 9/11 alleged family member on the phone or in person, it is one thing to talk to them? But what would one do to come out with real relevant proof, that they were in fact real or simulated??

Look forward to any answers
Realism. :)
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Realism911,

Its going to be interesting to see where you are going with this one and I am watching.

Lets make it easy on ourselves shall we, so what are you saying?

1: Are you going to talk to a family member of "Elizabeth Wainio" that do not exist?

2: Do you think real family members would have Fake pictures of their loved ones on memorials?

3: While you are at it,why dont you try to find some family members to the amateur video guys and talk to them too? you know Hez, Luc ,Devin and the rest of the gang.

4: What is the end result and what do you want to establish?

Please come back and tell me.

Best
D.Duck
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Very interesting work by Culto which I had missed probably during my off-time.

Another Photoshop Fail

"Once, when Myr[n]a J[L]oy Aronson was visiting her brother and his family in Washington, she found out about the Bastille Day celebrations at the French Embassy and managed ? at the very last minute ? to get herself invited."

http://legacy.com/AthensReview/sept11/S ... location=3

Non, je ne regrette rien
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv 4 Jul 29 2010, 07:21 PM wrote:
Non, je ne regrette rien

Nice music-association/caption, Brian...

"Non je ne regrette rien" (Edith Piaf)

Let me suggest also...

"Scary monsters/Super creeps" (David Bowie) :ph43r:
http://www.septemberclues.org
Culto

Unread post by Culto »

Thanks brianv... :)

In the 911 Memorial Scams thread in The Big Ones brianv posted about Sonia Morales Puopolo.

brianv Posted: Jul 29 2010, 12:52 PM

Major Perp

Sonia Morales Puopolo, 58, of Dover, Massachusetts, was the wife of School of Medicine's Board of Visitor member, Dominic Puopolo. She was a former ballerina and patron of the arts. Besides her husband, she leaves her children Dominic, 35; Mark Anthony, 29; and Tita, 28. Puopolo was a passenger on American Airlines Flight 11.

Puopolo is also a morph made out of the picture of Ingeborg Lariby.

So far I found 21 of these morphs; I tend to call them the 'Ingemorphs'.

hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Nicely done, Culto. And thank you very much for keeping up our standard of noting clearly what you have done - if anything - to the original pictures. We must explain this very carefully because some readers will accuse us of editing "official pictures" that are fake images in the first place.

You have so far done a good job of presenting your case very carefully and noting when you have altered anything. We are always watching for people who try to sneak by their own edited images and pass them for the original propaganda and that doesn't seem to be what you are doing. So thank you for noting original "official pictures", and their sources. And also noting when you are creating images as above to compare originals. Make sure to clearly mark when appropriate or not obvious. This is hard brain-crunching stuff for people who don't understand the concept of computer-generated fake people.

Keep up the good work when presenting your case. It makes for a compelling read. Well done.
Culto

Unread post by Culto »

Thank you, hoi.polloi... :)

For already some time I've been suspecting that there might be morphs made of Ingeborg Lariby's picture used for other 9-11 vicsims.
It's actually very easy to prove this, just by using Paint!

On my Flickr-account the image-quality is much better and I added some new morphs on it:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/culto2010/
hoi.polloi

I originally speculated that many sims take information from those around them, which is why each individual face we look at isn't necessarily an "original" but more like a network of malleable face parts that are influenced by faces adjacent to the face we are examining. This creates the illusion that the face we are drawn to and relate to (because most people fooled by the fake faces actually have an emotional relationship to them on a conscious level - as we've tested on people who believe they are real victims instead of invented personages) is the "central" face.

In our case, however, we may find a particular face extremely fake and therefore use that as the central focus. We have the inverse problem of using one face's fakery to prove those around it. I believe it is likely that the Lariby sim - while sharing many face qualities with those around it - is still a sim that lends itself and borrows from other faces. Similarity is a two-way road. And I think the system they used to build the sims creates walls of similar faces so that no "weak spot" or "original face" can be found among them.

We must presume that their method of inventing fully-animated high-resolution images of people-like simulation is so close to the effect of "photo documentation" of actual human beings, that it is nearly indistinguishable for most people.

Why do we have the perception to recognize lying images? Does it make us special?

No, not really. Consider the many ways in which the lie was produced for each perception:

Audio/Motion Visual Weakness
The weakest perceivers of movie lies would fall victim to the crude videos of airplanes and collapses. Videos which do not stand up to scrutiny as real photography, but which serve those invested in examination. The result is people pointing out "squibs" and "pods" and bullshit and never getting past the fake video if they get over the impossibility of the collisions in the first place.

Repeated Hypnotic Power of Suggestion
Those who doubted it all, but who are susceptible to whining, name calling and/or verbal pressure and so people who - most likely, unfortunately - are those who watch TV because it is the social subject of our time ... fall victim to the power of suggestion. Everyone on TV is talking about 9/11 being real, and "all my friends" (who also watch TV) are talking about 9/11 as if it were real so it must be real. These types usually never wake up to the fact that they have placed themselves neatly into a controlled, artificial environment obsessed with social approval and agreement to tell each other the same lies.

Voice Weakness
For those who had strength in recognizing bullshit, or who occasionally take a step back from such sheep behavior might come across the harmless-sounding drunkard Jeff Hill - making subtle calls from his home phone to connect with the apparent conspirators and videographers of the obviously animated video. So the video is fake ... how to get people who recognize this re-absorbed in the simulation? Simply leave loose ends. Yup, the "videographer" (completely invented) admits it's fake. Why? No need to explain. There's more ... Yessir, we're dodgy, foreign, animation experts. Sure, call the FBI. See what they do about it. Where is it all going? Well, by the way, we've suddenly contacted one of the (completely invented) videographers of a hologram. I guess the video must be real! hahaha - You've come full circle back to those who cannot escape the fakeness of the video. Only now you think you discovered "evidence" within the fakery thanks to Jeff's fake conversations with actors.

Internet Anonymity Trust
For those who doubt everything else, but believe the computer data web pages on the Internet couldn't possible lie to them (as absurd as such an assumption may seem) we have MirandaPriestly, AmandaReconwith (and sometimes people on this forum) who pull up web pages, JPGs, and YouTube videos of "hidden" sims living in the woods and "friends of the victims", type furious rants against the liars of the world and huddle themselves into social networks to drop their fake clues where all other 9/11 fakery has been rejected.

Meanwhile, the entire collective discussion of all this - including our little site - is being monitored, recorded, studied, tested and probed while we work ... as if we assume that the pipes and satellites we use belong exclusively to us and cannot possibly be shared by the bullies and extremist militant types of this world who created all the fakery in the first place.

The tools we invent to doubt the fakery - to throw cries of "moronic!" and "lies!" and "bullshit!" at the stories proffered us - are now being mocked ... absorbed ... and are used to adjust the missions of the so-called "Intelligence" groups creating these lies to combat their self-absorbed and illusory insecurity. But they can never remove from us noncompliance. They can never make us unlearn the word "No."

"No" is a powerful tool and it is inventive and creative, and it helps us withstand anything.

Now that we are understood as the stubborn types we are, let people come to us with more fakery. Let them delete our forum - topic by topic or in one great swoop - let them try to erase our computers, steal our "Facebook friends" and post lies and confusion about whether or not we are permitted or allowed to say "No" in the face of a lie. We have the power to laugh at the pathetic attempts to dissuade us from our awesome word "No" and to teach others the word by saying it to their face.

Remember this when the pressure is on. Things are getting tricky now.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi 4 Aug 4 2010, 12:14 PM wrote: The tools we invent to doubt the fakery - to throw cries of "moronic!" and "lies!" and "bullshit!" at the stories proffered us - are now being mocked ... absorbed ... and are used to adjust the missions of the so-called "Intelligence" groups creating these lies to combat their self-absorbed and illusory insecurity. But they can never remove from us noncompliance. They can never make us unlearn the word "No."

"No" is a powerful tool and it is inventive and creative, and it helps us withstand anything.

Now that we are understood as the stubborn types we are, let people come to us with more fakery. Let them delete our forum - topic by topic or in one great swoop - let them try to erase our computers, steal our "Facebook friends" and post lies and confusion about whether or not we are permitted or allowed to say "No" in the face of a lie. We have the power to laugh at the pathetic attempts to dissuade us from our awesome word "No" and to teach others the word by saying it to their face.

Remember this when the pressure is on. Things are getting tricky now.
Hoi, these comments are as powerful as any you've written, and make a great battle-cry for us to remember.

Your thoughts about the power inherent in our retaining the ability to say 'No' reminded me of two George Orwell quotes:

"Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows."

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear. "
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

The video below is further confirmation of the possibility that there were no and at best few deaths as a result of the 9/11 attacks.

Where did the 58 passengers on Flight 77 go? This report is from Arlington Hospital at 12pm.

9/11 Pentagon NO fatalities NO dead passengers
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Dcopymope,

Nice stuff and a telling story.

We have Charles Hirsh as coroner in New York, he and Ellen have made some of the most "perpy" statements you can do as a coroner.

On second place we have "Wally Miller" in Shanks that contradicts him selves from day one.

At Pentacon we had "Dover Air Force Base" and "Armed Forces DNA Identification Laboratory in Rockville" playing coroners and if I am not mistaken, not a word has been said from those guys and their spokesperson in the beginning was "Navy Capt. Glenn N. Wagner, AFIP director".

Kind of strange dont you think,lol.

Best
D.Duck
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dcopymope 4 Aug 18 2010, 06:57 PM wrote: 9/11 Pentagon NO fatalities NO dead passengers[/URL]
AHAA - but you're forgetting that THE COCKPIT VOICE RECORDER was found and exhibited at the Moussaoui trial, my frriend ! Therefore:
Voice Recorder = a Plane = many Passengers = much Pentagon personnel = many many Casual-Ties
It is pure logic supported by HARD evidence, dude !! :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Flight_77_CVR.jpg

You don't suppose they would have gone to all the trouble FABRICATING this complex sculpture, do you??? It would have been much easier and cheaper to just slam a plane into the Pentagon. Aaaw, those tinfoil hat conspiracy theorrorists gotta get a life !
http://www.septemberclues.org
hoi.polloi

:lol:

I don't suppose anyone would go through the trouble of photoshopping something like this for money? Especially for people with lots of money?

Surely not someone like infamous bluffing Scam-Artist George Jo Jo Marengo of http://www.NYartlab.com who claims to come from a line of royal servants?
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Hi Simon did you get a chance to read this Yahoo headline today, WOW..
What do you make of it? These new families of So-Called victims are coming out of the woodwork,there's names I've never heard of?? Can you confirm this from the memorials? Jim Riches,Liza Murphy,Peter Gadiel,Talat Hamdani,Charles Wolf?
More proof the mainstream media HAS to be involved in this..
p.s. sorry about my last JFK thread response, just upset that somebody thinks I was planted on your Forum to cause trouble.. I agree 9/11 topics deserve more focus than an EX President whose 99.99999% dead as we speak..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100820/ap_ ... e_families