9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
nonhocapito

Re: 9/11 Memorial Scams, Vicsims, Etc

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Incredible Simon...

She should be there, in good company between Mary A. Wahlstrom and Gabriela S. Waisman :wacko: :P

ImageImage

I wonder if other "sensitive" vicsims are missing from the Voices website.

Wainio is anyway featured at the Museum memorial...
http://names.911memorial.org/#lang=en_U ... son&id=211
with this never-before-seen and high-quality picture:
[img]http://ns11_multiplatform.s3.amazonaws.com/media/portraits/211.jpg[/img]

<_<

Incidentally I will note that, while all the pictures seem to have remained the same horrific low quality pictures the vicsims always had, it seems that the memorial museum did add something to each victim: a birth date. Previously only few selected vicsims had a birth date, the large majority barely the year.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

More LIZ WAINIO (age 27) "trivia"

According to news reports...

Liz spent 11 minutes on the phone with her stepmother - Esther Heymann: :rolleyes:
"Her friends say Lizz Wainio managed to spend 11 minutes on the phone with her stepmother."
http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2001-1 ... ainio-lizz
Liz sat on row 11 of the plane ("FLIGHT 93"), next to Lauren Grandcolas. She later moved to row 33 : :rolleyes:
"Wainio begins, “We’re being hijacked. I’m calling to say good-bye.” She says a “really nice person” next to her has handed her the phone and told her to call her family. News reports suggest this person is Lauren Grandcolas, who had been assigned a seat by Wainio in row 11 of the plane."

[ By the way, Lauren Grandcolas' husband (Jack) just happens to be involved with "LOVE HATE LOVE", a 2011 movie featuring Esther Hyman of 7/7 'fame' (not Esther Heymann), the alleged sister of an alleged LONDON 7/7 victim, Miriam Hyman... See full story on our 7/7 thread : http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2361126 ]

"But according to a summary of passenger phone calls presented at the 2006 Zacarias Moussaoui trial, Wainio and Grandcolas are now separated and sitting in different areas of the plane. Wainio is now in row 33 along with fellow passenger Marion Britton and an unnamed flight attendant."
http://www.historycommons.org/entity.js ... _heymann_1

Here's a 2011 tribute by 'father Ben' at the Legacy.com Memorial website: :rolleyes:
"It is 9am on the 9th of September 2011 and we are getting ready to drive to Pennsylvania
for the services there this weekend on the 10th, 11th and 12th."
~ Ben Wainio,
Baltimore, Maryland

http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/guestbo ... 646&page=4
...and here's a 2010 tribute by 'stepmother Esther Heymann' at the Legacy.com Memorial website: :rolleyes:
My Darling,
You are always in my heart and my arms are still around you. We enjoy so many memories of wonderful times, a lifetime of memories. Thank you for trusting me with that cherished phone call from the plane. I love you more.
Momma Esti
~ Esther Heymann,
Baltimore, Maryland

http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/guestbo ... y=43058296
"Thank you for trusting me with that cherished phone call from the plane". Just what a fake stepmother of a fake victim would write! :lol:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Such a charming image of Liz &Strep Mother. I almost went out shopping!

Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Original lightened up & enlarged:
http://mi-cache.legacy.com/usercontent/ ... 058296.jpg

Focus restored:

The originals are a joke already :P
Liz's skirt got dipped in black paint, face pasted on, white outlines, tilting furniture, plus strange 'shadows' around 'step mom's' hands :rolleyes:

Note: That's the last one added (3 of the same pic) in a total 11 photos in 'her' Guestbook.
@ http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/guestbo ... &pid=91646
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Allright folks...

Here are three successive tributes allegedly written by Liz Wainio's alleged father, Ben Wainio - on the Legacy.com Memorial website. I will just post them as they are - only highlighting some sections I personally deem interesting. It is ultimately up to you and your personal life experience to assess whether these tributes are credible (as in "written by a credible, mourning father") or not:

September 16, 2007
Dear Elizabeth, Woke up this morning thinking of you. This year seems harder than most. Maybe it is because the 11th was on a Tuesday. Don't know. Sorry we missed you in Pennsylvania this year [????] ; but, Esti and I took the train to New York to have lunch with Sarah at Ruby Foo's. You would have loved it. Miss you and love you, Daddy
~
Ben Wainio,
Baltimore, Maryland

October 08, 2007
Elizabeth, sitting here this morning thinking of you. Today, you would have been 34 years old and this afternoon six years ago, we were attending your memorial service. I remember both of those days so very well. I miss your smile and your phone calls at work in the morning and I miss you. It helps me to write to you like this and in my heart I know that you will get it. Love you, Daddy
~
Ben Wainio,
CATONSVILLE, Maryland

September 11, 2008
Dear Elizabeth,
I am sitting here this morning at 4:30 because I can't sleep. Today is always the hardest for me. I won't be there with you today; but, I will be thinking of you. It is hard not to. Sarah is on her way to be with us. She caught the train at 3AM this morning. We are going to try and have a quiet day at home together if we can. I know you are with us especially with some of the things that happen around here. I miss your smile and your phone calls. I will leave you a message again today. It helps me to get through the day. Love you and miss you, daddy
~
Ben Wainio,
Baltimore, Maryland

source: http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/guestbo ... 46&page=27

Now, as someone who has read zillions of these tributes (on the various 9/11 memorial websites) - and being well aware that most people don't have the time or patience to do so, I will just state some of my own, personal observations. You are of course free to deem my viewpoints "subjective, and limited to my own personal cognitive life experience" - but anyway, here goes:

- Conservatively speaking, 80% of ALL 9/11 tributes (whether signed by 'family members, friends or acquaintances') address the "dead relative" in the first person - as if he/she could read it from the Heavens. You might think that this is a quite natural thing for mourning family members to do. I don't. If my father had perished in a terror attack, I would never write to him on the internet - as if I were holding a diary with him for all to read. It is just silly.

- If I nonetheless would do such a thing, I would never repeat myself in any way, from one tribute to another - as such a thing would make me sound like a total idiot.

The problem is, and I hope you'll take my word for it if you don't have the time or patience to read hundreds of 9/11 tributes, this silliness and idiocy is very much a trademark of the vast majority of the 9/11 tributes to be found online - supposedly written by family members or friends of the alleged victims. It is a very clear and recurring pattern. Consequently, I see no reason to believe that these are authentic writings written by authentic people.

But yet again, it is ultimately up to YOU and your own brain to check it out and assess all this for yourselves
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

I'd love to meet the persons responsible for righting the MASTER SCRIPT for these memorial tributes online, they should have found someone with a Doctorate Degree in English :D
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

It's so weird, Simon, the ideas you have just connected for me with your inquiry.

When my dear husband died, I wrote out about four pages of memories of my life with him, which I read at his memorial service. Memorial = memories, right?

How to explain this next part is difficult.
I allowed myself to get involved with a difficult personality*. In the several months since telling him "it's over", any phone messages or letters that came through would invariably contain the overriding tone of "I miss you." "I love you." , with those phrases repeated endless times. Always about him, never about me (as was the relationship). This personality disorder is akin to psychopathy, if not the same.
Those messages to the dead of "I miss you" sound like the words of a narcissistic psychopath, the same psychopaths in charge of the whole scam.

*BPD/ASPD (borderline personality disorder/anti-social personality disorder) undiagnosed, but through my own extensive internet reading, if this person would see a professional, I almost guarantee this would be the diagnosis.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

This was sort of discussed here. http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p2356094

The recent experience I had of placing a death notice in a Newspaper, then seeing it turn up on our deceased friend's legacy site. (not knowing at the time he even had a legacy site)

The tributes on the legacy website could simply have been copy and pasted death notices from newspapers, slightly transposed to suit the individual vicsim.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

HonestlyNow wrote:It's so weird, Simon, the ideas you have just connected for me with your inquiry.

When my dear husband died, I wrote out about four pages of memories of my life with him, which I read at his memorial service. Memorial = memories, right?

How to explain this next part is difficult.
I allowed myself to get involved with a difficult personality*. In the several months since telling him "it's over", any phone messages or letters that came through would invariably contain the overriding tone of "I miss you." "I love you." , with those phrases repeated endless times. Always about him, never about me (as was the relationship). This personality disorder is akin to psychopathy, if not the same.
Those messages to the dead of "I miss you" sound like the words of a narcissistic psychopath, the same psychopaths in charge of the whole scam.

*BPD/ASPD (borderline personality disorder/anti-social personality disorder) undiagnosed, but through my own extensive internet reading, if this person would see a professional, I almost guarantee this would be the diagnosis.
THANKS so much for this post, HonestlyNow. I think you pointed out a very important aspect of those memorials.

Of course, Simon is right: these memorials are artificial and created by some automation script that takes from templates to generate fake random messages. But there is no doubt that the lack of originality and, ultimately, of humanity that they denote stems from the sick minds of those who fed the scripts with the "templates" in the first place. Personally I find your characterization of the "I miss you" phrases as indicator of pathological narcissism very convincing.

The moment their fine psychologists had to put themselves in the minds of hypothetical victims families, they started off by giving a lot of importance to their own feelings -- the only familiar thing at hand -- and putting them at the center of the picture. With the results we can all see.

I think that this is another sign of the fact that the tedious parts of the 9/11 scam were accomplished by peons at work inside the military (from whichever country one prefers -- although USA and Israel come to mind). The obtuseness --and the "learned" tricks that end up in artificiality-- seem to me a clear sign of a self-contained hierarchical world like the military world.
How else in fact is it possible to imagine the numerous young people required for the photoshop jobs, for example, if not postulating that they were confined inside military quarters? Certainly we cannot imagine young graphic designers working on this project 8 hours a day and then going to the pub with friends.

Which is not to say, of course, that the military --any military-- was "in charge" of 9/11, but certainly that they were an instrumental part of it. And, as always, we have to deal with their crap afterwards.
Michele rae

Unread post by Michele rae »

Put you talents to good use...find my friends husband...anyone up for the challenge? I disappeared 2003.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Good heavens! Which is it? Did you disappear or was it your husband?

Are you so high on government-provided crack that you can no longer distinguish your fictional entities from each other? You claim to be from Australia, is it? Can you tell us what you think of all the Australian perps that keep appearing in this 9/11 investigation? How would you describe them?
Ajasin

Unread post by Ajasin »

I don't get this. All you have to do is go here or any of the dozens similar sites and check up on everybody. How is this supposed to be kept a secret? You can find out everything about almost everybody on the Internet, just by using their Facebook profile. How they imagined to get away with this?

Then again, maybe I'm not as smart as they are :P
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Ajasin wrote:I don't get this. All you have to do is go here or any of the dozens similar sites and check up on everybody. How is this supposed to be kept a secret? You can find out everything about almost everybody on the Internet, just by using their Facebook profile. How they imagined to get away with this?

Then again, maybe I'm not as smart as they are :P
No, you're not really "smart" enough for our site. You're trolling. And it's not acceptable. You're banned.

For readers, my apologies for not catching this "Serbian individual" sooner. findermind.com is as dubious as facebook.com. The "find people" functions of the Internet are pathetic, unmaintained and unresearched. They are simply data aggregators, which means they can produce huge amounts of data on real people - but equally massive amounts about fictional people. Try making a fake profile yourself some time on facebook.com and see how many months it takes your fake profile to show up on Internet searches, complete with all the fake pictures you've stuffed it with.

The anonymity of the Internet allows the perps to take their time filling the web with simulations of the vicsim families/friends groups. Watch for yourself as pictures retroactively insert themselves into the past.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Oh good, thanks Hoi! I hadn't caught up with this one yet. Yep, those "people finder" sites are a total joke, even if looking for anyone real they require joining up (with email etc.) before showing any supposed 'details' or even have you pay for the 'privilege' on others. :rolleyes:
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.