9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
ravenuk

Re: 9/11 Memorial Scams, Vicsims, Etc

Unread post by ravenuk »

Regarding the imaginary dead people.

First, it's apparent that one cannot be dead if one does not exist, no? Anyway, I am having a conversation with one who is totally on board with the lack of planes. They equally regard the video and photographic examinations as faked, as accurate. They generally believe that the vicsims were generated. Their belief mechanism breaks down around the number of deaths. They cannot believe that the towers were empty, nor that firefighters somehow knew it was all a hoax and never went into the towers. They cannot believe that the lobby of each building was keeping anyone from "going to work" in the towers on a Tuesday morning. They cannot believe that nobody died that day and all the people talking about dead friends and relatives are shills. They firmly believe that the PTB would gleefully kill thousands to maintain control.

What would the forum suggest as a general path of enlightenment for this person, without denigrating their intelligence? Where would they start? How did you cross the line from "They killed people in the towers" to "Nobody was in the towers?"
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Raven wrote:Regarding the imaginary dead people.

First, it's apparent that one cannot be dead if one does not exist, no? Anyway, I am having a conversation with one who is totally on board with the lack of planes. They equally regard the video and photographic examinations as faked, as accurate. They generally believe that the vicsims were generated. Their belief mechanism breaks down around the number of deaths. They cannot believe that the towers were empty, nor that firefighters somehow knew it was all a hoax and never went into the towers. They cannot believe that the lobby of each building was keeping anyone from "going to work" in the towers on a Tuesday morning. They cannot believe that nobody died that day and all the people talking about dead friends and relatives are shills. They firmly believe that the PTB would gleefully kill thousands to maintain control.

What would the forum suggest as a general path of enlightenment for this person, without denigrating their intelligence? Where would they start? How did you cross the line from "They killed people in the towers" to "Nobody was in the towers?"
I would start from the "family members".
jaytotale

Unread post by jaytotale »

proloft

Unread post by proloft »

This just jumped out at me today...

Barbara Kay, National Post Columnist says:

After 9/11, the greatest "stressor" of our times, 9,000 counsellors and therapists descended on New York City. Turns out their services were in little demand. Apparently the bereaved were coping quite adequately with their losses by drawing on support from family and friends, not to mention their own inner fortitude. Just as the bereaved have done from time immemorial before psychiatry came along.

I wonder why the grief counseling wasn't needed. ;)

http://www.nationalpost.com/opinion/col ... story.html

[It's interesting how people draw conclusions based on bad data, isn't it?]
repentantandy

Unread post by repentantandy »

A lot of impressive work has been done here (and over at Roll-town) :rolleyes: to expose and discredit the NYFD martyrdom fables, but what about these Port-Authority characters:

http://www.npr.org/2011/05/03/135944932 ... of-sept-11

Do you suppose they're bogus too?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

repentantandy wrote:
Do you suppose they're bogus too?
Dearest Repentantandy,

I don't know if your question is addressed to me or anyone on this forum specifically but, in any case, I have this to say: at this stage, and as a frequent contributor to this forum, you can ask as many questions as you like. But don't you think that you're armed with the power to resolve these for yourself?

Since I've been continuously showered with questions for the last 4 years, let me pass this time round and ask a few questions to you:

1: Do you believe the top brass of the NYC Port Authority (who allegedly lost 4 workers in the 1993 bombing) is innocent and oblivious to the 9/11 hoax?

2: Do you feel that the interview you just linked to (with this Willy Mays and Lieutenant Tierney Port Authority characters) sounds perfectly legit/spontaneous and unscripted? Does an adult man stating that "Binladen's beard scared the wits of his young son" sound like a sane and credible person?

Thanks for a kind and exhaustive response.

repentantandy

Unread post by repentantandy »

OK Simon, here goes:

Of course we have good reason to suspect the Port Authority honchos of having a (twisted) hand in the scam, and the lachrymose tale of the "boogie man's beard" is likely just more of the standard-issue, boiler-plated, dog-eared lily-gilding we're all quite familiar with in this sorry matter.

But as to the particular identities in question...

Whitepages.com lists four people named Brian P. Tierney currently residing in New Jersey and six people named Larry (not Willy) Mays in that state as well. Those were also the names of the two Port Authority officers supposedly interviewed for Monday's NPR story about the "forgotten" first-responders. As for John Scala, the Port Authority policeman supposedly killed in the Towers collapse and profiled in the story, Whitepages.com currently lists over 100 people with that name name as present-day New Jersey residents. Yet despite the name apparently being a quite common one in the U.S., the Social Security Death Index does not list any John Scala as having died during the entire year of 2001 -- with the exception of a 64 year-old gentleman who passed away in August, and whose last recorded address was in Iowa! ;)
wim1959

Unread post by wim1959 »

reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
nonhocapito

reel.deal wrote:Ground Zero 911 Memorial Service - All Seeing Eye of Horus
Same video on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7rM0ig8isE

I love how the creep commenting the video says: "... I still have those rituals --those images in my mind". Some Freudian slip. Then he goes on about how suicide bombers "happen in Israel... on a daily basis".

Emetic.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

He says 'Visuals' (not rituals), nonhocapito.
Anyway, heh - one could say 9/11 was a 'visual ritual' ... ;)
nonhocapito

simonshack wrote:It's 'Visuals' (not rituals), nonhocapito. ;)
you're right! totally misheard. I guess it's my freudian slip then :D
still emetic anyway...
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gary-Welz
Banned

Unread post by Gary-Welz »

I saw a real bad performance on youtube by this retired and slightly retarded fire-fighting hero/actor George Bachmann. He's is selling his memoires on CNN. Writing the book was therapeutic for George. George gives the kudos on Obama for dealing with Osama. He's not that good of an actor, he sometimes forgets his lines. You will not believe it but he suffered from memory loss.

Synopsis

Rescuers pulled George Bachmann, a New York City firefighter from Ten House, from beneath the rubble of the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001. He survived the terrorist attacks, but somehow, his memory had been temporarily left behind. As Bachmann recuperated, he knew he needed to remember what had happened and he needed to confront his dreams, which was not an easy task. His mind was privy to an unknown piece of history that drove him to the brink.

In this memoir, Tara's Cross, Bachmann describes the unimaginable events at Ground Zero. He tells not only of his physical recovery, but also shares the return of his memory through a series of dreams. He reveals the details of the magnificent sighting on West Street where he witnessed the two highest ranking NYC officers saluting each other at the foot of the North Tower before they perished on 9/11.

A tale of survival and salvation, Tara's Cross is a testament to how the mind and soul heal themselves and how the spirits of the honored dead guide them home. This love story, set against the backdrop of the attacks on the World Trade Center, is also one of courage and recovery
Barnes & Noble:
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Taras- ... 450225571/

George is accompanied by another actress Leslie Haskin who salutes the president and the armed service. I don't know who writes the scripts lately but she has also written a book about 9/11.

I suggest everyone should watch this piece of propaganda, I'm not exaggerating...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxXkVR5DlBs
Retired Windsor Terrace firefighter George Bachmann pens 9/11 memoir

Retired Windsor Terrace firefighter George Bachmann's memory of 9/11 is more vivid today than it was for years after the terrorist attack.

In his memoir, "Tara's Cross," Bachmann chronicles how he overcame memory loss and healed deep emotional wounds as a survivor who narrowly escaped death at the twin towers.

"There's been a lot of soul-searching," said Bachmann, 59. "I'm not a big hero. I didn't save anyone on 9/11 other than my own life."

Bachmann, who worked at the Liberty St. firehouse across the street from Ground Zero, didn't remember anything about 9/11 because falling debris outside the north tower had trapped him, breaking his back and cracking his skull.

He reluctantly underwent grief counseling in 2003, with the hope of unlocking suppressed memories so he could testify to FDNY officials about what he'd witnessed at the World Trade Center.
http://web.archive.org/web/201104041208 ... emory-loss

Leslie Haskin's book is called: Between Heaven and Ground Zero: One Woman's Struggle for Survival and Faith in the Ashes of 9/11

"A Second Chance at Life: On the sunny morning of Tuesday, September 11, 2001, terrorists murdered more than twenty-seven hundred people in an attack on New York City. Thousands died when a hijacked Boeing 767 slammed into Tower One of the World Trade Center. It was first blood. For Leslie Haskin, it was a second chance at life. This is the riveting account of Leslie's harrowing escape - down 36 floors in a doomed and dying building and away from a life focused on perks, prestige, and power. The intervening months brought crippling mental and emotional distress, but from the rubble and ashes, the corporate climber rediscovered the faith of her childhood and now embraces a new life of serving others. "
Isn't that disgusting?

The book can be bought on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Between-Heaven-Gr ... pd_sim_b_1
Gary-Welz
Banned

Unread post by Gary-Welz »

Families of 9/11 victims speak out on CBS. Not suprisingly, firefighters.
They're wating for Obama to come to Ground Zero tonight.

"Erica Hill talks to family members of 9/11 victims Al and Maureen Santora, who lost their son, Christopher; and Jim Riches, who lost his son, Jimmy."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cQ7oe-SVV8

Vicsim Christopher Santora even has his own website:
http://christophersantora.com/

His "mother" Maureen is also writing books about her tragedy.

Welcome to the sick mind of a perp:

“My Son Christo­pher” is the story of a moth­er’s un­con­di­tion­al love for her son, written for 5-8 year-olds."

Buy now, only $31.99!!!!

It's so sad those kids reading the book will be brainwashed for ever. They will never discuss 9/11 being a media/inside job in their life. This is really criminal and makes me genuinly sick.

Christopher Santora
ImageImageImage

Vicsim James Riches
ImageImage

Father Vicsim Jimmy Riches
Last edited by Gary-Welz on Thu May 05, 2011 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.