9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

idschmyd 4 Oct 2 2010, 04:56 PM wrote:
Godzy just a moment ago wrote: Or if there is an actual, verifiable person, she could have been retired to a new and posh life elsewhere.

Batty speculation at this time, Godz. Onl slightly less wild at this time than the notion that a resaercher's relative has been bumped off by the 9/11 Crew.
Godzy again wrote: Of course it's obvious from those 'photos' that she has been simmed, whether or not she was/is real.

I'm saying that IF there are real looking shots of the victim, ones we can't dismiss as fakes, it adds to the likelihood that the girl existed and the story of murder most horrid, Hells Angels (any excuse??), Mace and a stricken community is genuine, or there abouts. If the images are more of the same, that's something else. Remember most 9/11 vics have only silly imagery to represent them, and many are victims of confirmed fictional death!!
Batty speculation? O.K., whatever.

H.A.'s are 'most horrid'? To me that's a pretty superficial description of an old time underground establishment, that has quite a colorful, far-reaching and and varied history.
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

godzilla 4 Oct 3 2010, 01:47 AM wrote: Batty speculation? O.K., whatever.

H.A.'s are 'most horrid'? To me that's a pretty superficial description of an old time underground establishment, that has quite a colorful, far-reaching and and varied history.

Ok, 'Batty' is insulting, and it is smug of me to rule out the possibility of... Guess we're just having different lines of thought.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I'm thinking it is also remarkable that the memorials to Laura Szendrei, with pictures and everything, started appearing the day right after she died. Seems quick. She died on the 26th, on the 27th the videos, pictures and all, were out (At least three on youtube alone:)
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_t ... 2C29&uni=3
I also noticed that she does not seem to have had a facebook account (or at least not anymore: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 8969555736)) but the person who did this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlNeFTtL_v4 on the 28th claims in the comments that he got all the photos off her facebook account (?).

It occurred to me that maybe her FB account has been quicly closed by family (Ozzy could inquire?) because all her "friends" on facebook, who as we know are not necessarily friends or even know who she is, had access to her pictures and started making memorials just to "feel important" in presence of violent death (things that teenagers might do).
So on one hand the amount of memorials might not be proof of simness or the contrary -- on the other hand she does look such a sim in photo it is hard to find it real.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Okay, I think we have all vented in a good and valuable way. I have gotten my two or more cents on the matter as well.

I am going to formally request that we try to temper this weird situation by being on our guard.

D.Duck and Ozzy changing their relationship to this forum within a beat of each other is something that cannot be ruled out as perfectly coincidental or as a planned ploy.

Either way, it's silly to focus on this turbulence.

Let's give this subject some time to sink in for us all, try to maintain a good relationship with valued researchers and posters and move on to other subjects for the time being. Please.
spookfluke

Unread post by spookfluke »

simonshack 4 Oct 1 2010, 03:48 PM wrote:
ozzybinoswald 4 Oct 1 2010, 12:53 PM wrote:
People are saps. This is how they talk and especially teen girls. Show me otherwise.

I'll gladly show you otherwise. It's certainly not only about the "angel-talk", Oz - and you bloody well know it. I dearly hope you won't contend that most 9/11 tributes are written by semi-literate teenagers. Let me remind you that the countless victim profiles (supposedly redacted by professional career journalists - Tony De Palma et al) amount for the silliest shite ever to be produced in the history of journalism. So, let this be said: the cretinous 9/11 prose is not limited to the private, "family-member tributes". It is pervasive and ubiquitous - to such a degree as to trigger howling fits of laughter. Too bad this is an all-too-serious matter.

If they're not retarded teenagers then the obnoxious tribute writers were beer bonging.

http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/nytimes ... 410&page=3

Hey cousin Wesley this is Charlette your cousin....You really didnt me but i heard alot about you...i was suppost to meet you sometime soon but then ....u know...i miss you alot ...ever sence this terrorist attac i couldnt stop thinking about it.....LOL rest in peace....miss u always...
~
Charlette Wynn,
spookfluke

Unread post by spookfluke »

ozzybinoswald @ Oct 2 2010, 01:24 AM wrote:
Here's an alleged photo of myself taken 20 years ago in a local vegetarian restaurant. Was I real?

- corners of the lips don't meet
- probable wig
- eyes Marty Feldmanesque
- vegetarian isn't really food

I provide, you decide.
Yo, Oz
you look like a morph of Tommy Lee and John F Kennedy JR.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

It would be pretty bad ass if that was you Oz. Nice do.

Let's get back to 9/11 shall we ... please?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Apart from the Exif reporting Adobe Photoshop 7 | DateTime 2007:03:02 22:03:38 and the pixelated neck join conveniently disguised by a hippie choker and the red tooth and the clowns lipstick, the weird conical flattened teeth and the pixelated hair and the blackened area to the left side of face with the ear going off at right angles - I'd say it real. :ph43r:

idschmyd

Hm. And a somewhat unusual 'reflection' in the (viewers) right eye.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

brianv 4 Oct 8 2010, 12:40 AM wrote: Apart from the Exif reporting Adobe Photoshop 7 | DateTime 2007:03:02 22:03:38 and the pixelated neck join conveniently disguised by a hippie choker and the red tooth and the clowns lipstick, the weird conical flattened teeth and the pixelated hair and the blackened area to the left side of face with the ear going off at right angles - I'd say it real. :ph43r:

The right angle "crest" on the upper lip exposing the square front tooth is good! The "split" continues down through the "red-tooth" and jagged edged lower lip!

Yes, I saw the "reflection", it's the same in both eyes. A single line!
idschmyd

Sorry [read ‘bollicks’] if this is out of order, but here's something attempting to validate the media story, hopeufully posted in the right spot.

http://www.vancouversun.com/Video+Murde ... story.html
See vid, 44 seconds. Card written by young Rachel Landrigan.

http://www.canada.com/deltaoptimist/new ... 5172b54511
Nov 2007
Rachel Landrigan led her [hockey] team with 10 goals and five assists?

http://www.faceoff.com/Killer+Bees+stin ... story.html
The Delta Optimist, Wednesday, January 27, 2010
?.while Rachel Landrigan and Sara Glennon had the other goals.

‘Backstopping’ isn’t hockey, is it? As for Nephilim Ozzy bin/ban’s connection to it all...?
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

Vicsim Denis Germain.

http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... /2211.html

This guy on Youtube claims to know him .

http://www.youtube.com/user/usagoodbyeisayhello

He has a video called 'My 911 Spiel' where he chokes up and inserts this pic of friend 'Denis' into video..(still from video)

Usagoodbye has interesting 'human life ' story..

About Me:

I'm a US citizen, veteran (Marines, peace time) and I've been seeking political asylum in Ireland since September 23, 2009, due to the US Government's refusal to offer me protection, let alone provide me with a response to my concerns, all of which I attribute to political reasons.

We are having a little dialogue in the comments section of this WE ARE CHANGE (we are deranged) IRELAND video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2saJm23I-s

I have asked him
1. Why is there only one pic of this 911 'hero' fireman on the net through google images
2. Why does Denis look stoned out of his box ? not a flattering memorial pic

He is going to post up more pics . Get that mouse working baby!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Ask him is it Denis(French pronunciation) or Dennis?

"I never met Dennis, but I wear a bracelet with his name on it every 9-11 to honor his life & sacrifice. God bless those lost, those left behind & God bless America!! "

"Dennis and Family; your loss is always on my mind especially on this very sad moment in time. I will always have fond memories of Dennis's positive approach at Sterling Forest and the rest of the ski racing kids we coached. "
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Terence.drew @ Oct 8 2010, 12:56 PM wrote: Vicsim Denis Germain.

Eyebrows look painted on with the blur tool.

And what's with all the black and white? Was that the norm in 2001, to use B&W photos?

It sure has that "history channel" look, using black and white to make it seem like something trustworthy from a long, long time ago.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Imagine being named after two streets in Paris - which conveniently contain "Saint"....

Rue St Denis + Rue St Germain

And despite being so-named has Irish Catholic roots, also having The Rev Michael Harriman [ex-vietnam vet and all things military whore] as a cousin and presider of funereal proceedings.

Ah, Terence. Your friend at Youtube was in Maynooth......