9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
Post Reply
fred
Banned
Posts: 592
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:43 pm
Contact:

Unread post by fred » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:01 pm

hoi.polloi @ Sep 27 2010, 05:04 PM wrote: Do you think Scientology might have something to do with this behavior?
Let's hook them up to an e-meter and find out!

Brutal Metal
Member
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:58 am
Contact:

Unread post by Brutal Metal » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:44 pm

I live 5 miles from the Main Scientology headquarters in Clearwater Florida DON'T get me started on those Loonies!! These people would make Jim Jones and David Koresh seem Sane! :D

hoi.polloi
Member
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:53 pm

Uh-huh. And compared to Koresh, they might actually be real too!

lol

Check out the WACO thread, Brutal: http://web.archive.org/web/201412051257 ... wtopic=232

Piper
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:00 pm
Contact:

Unread post by Piper » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:21 pm

Famous Victims/Vicsims? - Garnet "Ace" Bailey

Seeing as how "David Angell" was said to be on non-existent "Flight 11" and "Barbara Olson" was said to be on non-existent "Flight 77, it almost makes me wonder if they had one celebrity per flight in order to try and convince people of their existence? I also wonder at the odds of such an occurrence.

From Wickedpedia:
Garnet "Ace" Bailey (June 13, 1948 ? September 11, 2001) was a Canadian professional ice hockey player and scout who was a member of Stanley Cup and Memorial Cup winning teams. He died at age 53 when United Airlines Flight 175 crashed into the World Trade Center in New York City during the September 11 attacks.
Now as a Canadian and a former hockey fan, I have to say the evidence for the existence of Garnet "Ace" Bailey prior to the 9/11 psy-op is pretty solid. Mind you I've never seen him play in person or known all that much about him, but I'm sure there are countless hockey cards and television broadcasts with his image out there going back to the late 60s, as well as interviews, etc. He was on the Stanley Cup winning team 4 times between 1969 and 1990, twice with Boston and twice with Edmonton, and also played for Detroit, St. Louis and Washington during his career.

Here are a few photos of Bailey taken throughout the years:

---Image---Image---Image
---Image---Image
---Image---Image

Now as to whether he actually died on 9/11 I have no clue, but the man must have existed? If I were to speculate I'd say it's more likely that his unrelated death, of whatever cause, was used to their advantage. However, Bailey being a vicSim would imply a much longer and far-reaching setup than Angell's, one going back to at least the late 1960s. I'm sorry but find that very improbable.

Cheers,
Piper

fbenario
Member
Posts: 2239
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA
Contact:

Unread post by fbenario » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:18 pm

Rachel Uchitel is the actor pretending to be a 9/11 widow of a vicsim, and was also the first 'person' to go public with allegations against Tiger Woods. (Tiger is my favorite athlete of all-time, so you can guess the level of my disgust/hatred for the actor playing this Uchitel perp.) I had hoped to never again have to read any stories about this f**king scumbag heartless thug, masquerading as a real, loving human being.

And then I just came across this. It won't surprise any of you to read the comments/quotes by her and about her in this 'news' article.

Rachel Uchitel Goes Back To School To Study Crime - 'It's My Calling'

Uchitel, the first woman who was romantically linked to Tiger Woods, has been accepted into two prominent graduate schools as she prepares to start a new life after the cheating scandal.

And she is enrolling in a masters degree that will teach her about people's abnormal behavior!

"Rachel has been accepted into two graduate schools: one is a masters in criminal justice and the other is for a masters in forensic psychology," a close friend of to the 35-year-old told RadarOnline.com.
...
Uchitel, a university graduate, is also two weeks into an intensive 10-week training program in forensic investigation in the Los Angeles area.
...
"She has made it her life, 24/7."

Uchitel told a friend: "It's my calling and what I'm great at."

The former NYC nightclub executive, a 9/11 widow who ignited a media firestorm after being exposed as Tiger's lover, is hoping to use her new experience to become a media pundit on crime.

"Rachel is following her dream," said a confidante.

"She has always been obsessed with anything related to crime - television shows like Nancy Grace, Cold Case, To Catch a Predator.

"Rachel asks a million questions all the time and she is always trying to put details of a story into her head.

"Now she wants to work at a news organization as part of an investigation unit."

Uchitel's new career path also explains her decision to be ordained as a minister.

Said our source, "The real reason is because with that title, she is officially a 'spiritual advisor' and has the privilege to be told information that, even if put on the witness stand in a trial, what she was told in confidence remains protected."

So soon Reverend Uchitel will also be Detective Uchitel!

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2 ... my-calling

This picture of her in this article reminds me of Sheryl Crow, but right now I don't have time to do a comparison of the two - and I also can't access the image info in order to post it here. You'll have to look at it yourself.

ozzybinoswald
Banned
Posts: 288
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:52 am
Contact:

Unread post by ozzybinoswald » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:21 pm

Image

antipodean
Member
Posts: 644
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:53 am
Contact:

Unread post by antipodean » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:14 am

Piper 4 Sep 27 2010, 09:21 PM wrote: Famous Victims/Vicsims? - Garnet "Ace" Bailey

Seeing as how "David Angell" was said to be on non-existent "Flight 11" and "Barbara Olson" was said to be on non-existent "Flight 77, it almost makes me wonder if they had one celebrity per flight in order to try and convince people of their existence? I also wonder at the odds of such an occurrence.

From Wickedpedia:
Garnet "Ace" Bailey (June 13, 1948 ? September 11, 2001) was a Canadian professional ice hockey player and scout who was a member of Stanley Cup and Memorial Cup winning teams. He died at age 53 when United Airlines Flight 175 crashed into the World Trade Center in New York City during the September 11 attacks.
Now as a Canadian and a former hockey fan, I have to say the evidence for the existence of Garnet "Ace" Bailey prior to the 9/11 psy-op is pretty solid. Mind you I've never seen him play in person or known all that much about him, but I'm sure there are countless hockey cards and television broadcasts with his image out there going back to the late 60s, as well as interviews, etc. He was on the Stanley Cup winning team 4 times between 1969 and 1990, twice with Boston and twice with Edmonton, and also played for Detroit, St. Louis and Washington during his career.

Here are a few photos of Bailey taken throughout the years:

---Image---Image---Image
---Image---Image
---Image---Image

Now as to whether he actually died on 9/11 I have no clue, but the man must have existed? If I were to speculate I'd say it's more likely that his unrelated death, of whatever cause, was used to their advantage. However, Bailey being a vicSim would imply a much longer and far-reaching setup than Angell's, one going back to at least the late 1960s. I'm sorry but find that very improbable.

Cheers,
Piper
I'm seeing a sort of pattern developing here. It's as though there was a hierarchal structure involved with writing up the stories behind these vicsims.

The harder to debunk high profile vicsims appear to have been written into the 4 flights.
UA175 didn't crash into WTC2, so as far as I'm concerned Bailey is still a sim.

If your an Ice Hockey fan, best to get in touch with his family & friends & let them know he could still be alive.

I've just watched Fahrenheit 9/11, & Michael Moore claims he knew William Weems, who was also aboard UA175.
September 11, 2008

http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/guestbo ... 713&page=3

I miss Bill Weems terribly. I called him Weemsie and it kinda caught on! He was an extremely warm and caring man, sensitive and kind, incredibly witty, truly a rare bird. He would have gotten such a kick out of being remembered in Farenheit 9/11, I am so happy that Mr. Moore honored him that way. As I'm writing this entry, I am filled with emotion-sadness and tears. Billy Joel is right-only the good die young.
~ Ann McKallagat, Newburyport, Massachusetts

hoi.polloi
Member
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:55 pm

I agree, antipod. I consider all the 'high profile' cases rather that - high-profile and high investment.

I think it's presumptuous at this point to state that pictures of a 9/11 vicsim were taken "over the years" as if to suggest they absolutely existed before 9/11, which we haven't established yet.

It seems like people are trying to really defend the Olson story and others and I find that a little strange.

Well, I guess I don't find it strange - just disappointing. The level of backstory for these so-called 'high profile' cases is the level of backstory we should have expected for all thousands of sims that were never completed to the extent these ones were.

I don't think it should be that difficult to convince everyone that some fake people really existed if the perps had put the time into it, but instead we have about 2 - maybe 3 - cases where a sim purported to be a real person - who was clearly not on any sort of documented airline that crashed on 9/11 - are vaguely and mildly "real-seeming" compared to the horribly flawed and cocked up 3,000 that are obviously not supported by convincing evidence in any way.

By comparing these "real-seeming" sims to the vast majority of obviously flawed ones, it seems defenders of the official story are trying to make it seem as though these high-profile cases are more legitimate and there is a vast and complex scheme covering up some real deaths.

I don't think that they are; I think these pictures don't look convincing - especially when viewed from the perspective of an advertisement industry that prides itself on matching and immitating styles of any given graphic context (e.g.; 50's year book photo, 80's baseball card, passport photo, etc.)

Simon's reasoning that nobody died is plausible to me, because if people really did die we would see some markedly different behavior than what we are seeing now - such as real investigations into the vicsim fraud that exploited the "actual dead" and political exposure of the reasons these "actual dead" were so important to kill.

Instead, we see the same non-chalant presentation of digital information meant to simulate this person's "pre-9/11 real life" that looks like it was cobbled together, fabricated and contextualized specifically for that purpose.

I know discussions about one of these particular vicsim is controversial at the moment, and I allow that to be a special case because of its controversy, but this is my overwhelming general sensation about the entire matter.

fakers911
Member
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:55 pm
Contact:

Unread post by fakers911 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:04 pm

Hi guys,

I've been reading along on this forum for a while now and I must say I am getting more and more convinced by you guys that 9/11 was 1 big media hoax. Keep up the good work.

There is one thing I want to share with you, if you guys haven't seen this allready. I came across an interview with the parents of Ingeborg Lariby (Dutch victim). Interesting to see them showing a picture of Ingeborg and a few of her colleagues, including Vanessa Lang Langer.

Anyways... I don't want to bother you too much, but I thought you would want to see this:

http://www.rtl.nl/components/actueel/rt ... _plain.xml

Cheers!

nonhocapito
Member
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 am
Location: Italy
Contact:

Unread post by nonhocapito » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:33 pm

fakers911 4 Sep 29 2010, 08:04 PM wrote: Anyways... I don't want to bother you too much, but I thought you would want to see this [video]
Watched half of it. The only words I understood were "website" and "singapore" (I know, my bad). Anyway all I could see was a couple of old folks --who obviously liked money a lot-- showing me some photo-shopped pictures from an empty album. It wasn't too interesting.

fakers911
Member
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:55 pm
Contact:

Unread post by fakers911 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:50 pm

nonhocapito @ Sep 29 2010, 08:33 PM wrote:
fakers911 4 Sep 29 2010, 08:04 PM wrote: Anyways... I don't want to bother you too much, but I thought you would want to see this [video]
Watched half of it. The only words I understood were "website" and "singapore" (I know, my bad). Anyway all I could see was a couple of old folks --who obviously liked money a lot-- showing me some photo-shopped pictures from an empty album. It wasn't too interesting.
Well, they indeed seem to like money, who doesn't? Though they appear to have a nice stack of it yes. :D

Anyway, I would not jump to the conclusion that these foto's in the video are photoshop edited images that rapidly. Or do you have some ultra focus x-ray eyes?

Where did you see the empty album anyway?

I thought it was interesting because I've read somewhere on this forum that a couple of you guys suspect this Ingeborg Lariby to be a real person. So this might help you guys out in your quest.

Too bad most (if not all) of you guys won't understand a word of what they are saying.

nonhocapito
Member
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 am
Location: Italy
Contact:

Unread post by nonhocapito » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:09 pm

fakers911 4 Sep 29 2010, 08:50 PM wrote: Too bad most (if not all) of you guys won't understand a word of what they are saying.
It's not that you need to understand what it is being said. Actually it is better like this, less distracting. I can almost feel the bullshit flying between the old folks and the camera. These things are all the same, in every country or language. TV journalists all go to the same school.

Anyway, it takes only ONE photo-shopped picture to make them ALL photo-shopped, if you follow the logic. To me the one that did it is the one where she is sitting for dinner with the family, while her --usual-- face kinds of wants to float away up (1:19).

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6929
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Unread post by simonshack » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:16 pm

fakers911 4 Sep 29 2010, 07:04 PM wrote:

Anyways... I don't want to bother you too much, but I thought you would want to see this:

http://www.rtl.nl/components/actueel/rt ... _plain.xml
!
Oh my Goodness - noo, not again! :lol:
The "UP-YOURS" finger that Hoi Polloi always points out!

Image

Hey, Hoi! We need to make a collection of all the "up-yours" vicsim photos.
It would make for a fun compilation


Thanks, fakers911. Don't know if you're aware of how many 9/11 vicsim pictures feature someone in the background raising a finger ...as if saying: "Take this!"...
http://www.septemberclues.info

fakers911
Member
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:55 pm
Contact:

Unread post by fakers911 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:28 pm

nonhocapito 4 Sep 29 2010, 09:09 PM wrote:
fakers911 4 Sep 29 2010, 08:50 PM wrote: Too bad most (if not all) of you guys won't understand a word of what they are saying.
It's not that you need to understand what it is being said. Actually it is better like this, less distracting. I can almost feel the bullshit flying between the old folks and the camera. These things are all the same, in every country or language. TV journalists all go to the same school.

Anyway, it takes only ONE photo-shopped picture to make them ALL photo-shopped, if you follow the logic. To me the one that did it is the one where she is sitting for dinner with the family, while her --usual-- face kinds of wants to float away up (1:19).

After seeing this video and being able to understand what these folks were saying, I didn't felt like they were fake. Though these people seem to show few emotion. The interview was shot in 2005 so that can be an explanation of these lack of emotion. It didn't feel to me like Donna Marsh of McIllvaine etc. Those people appear to come straight from drama class.

I can follow your logic but I honestly can't detect anything silly about that picture. Can you? Honestly?

godzilla
Member
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:43 pm
Contact:

Unread post by godzilla » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:34 pm

fakers911 @ Sep 29 2010, 01:28 PM wrote:
nonhocapito 4 Sep 29 2010, 09:09 PM wrote:
fakers911 4 Sep 29 2010, 08:50 PM wrote: Too bad most (if not all) of you guys won't understand a word of what they are saying.
It's not that you need to understand what it is being said. Actually it is better like this, less distracting. I can almost feel the bullshit flying between the old folks and the camera. These things are all the same, in every country or language. TV journalists all go to the same school.

Anyway, it takes only ONE photo-shopped picture to make them ALL photo-shopped, if you follow the logic. To me the one that did it is the one where she is sitting for dinner with the family, while her --usual-- face kinds of wants to float away up (1:19).

After seeing this video and being able to understand what these folks were saying, I didn't felt like they were fake. Though these people seem to show few emotion. The interview was shot in 2005 so that can be an explanation of these lack of emotion. It didn't feel to me like Donna Marsh of McIllvaine etc. Those people appear to come straight from drama class.

I can follow your logic but I honestly can't detect anything silly about that picture. Can you? Honestly?
There are all kinds of things wrong with that 'photo'.

Check out the giraffe neck and the face-to-wall shadow of the guy wearing the glasses.

Have a look at the preposterous candle shadow.
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger

Post Reply