National September 11 Memorial and Museum

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
hoi.polloi

Re: National September 11 Memorial and Museum

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I believe the paper crane is also a nod to the propaganda campaign targeting children, which hit my schools as I was growing up.

The campaign was called "One Thousand Cranes" and children were meant to think touching things as they mass manufactured as many paper cranes as they could to honor some unproven death. I think, if memory serves, and it often doesn't, the death was that of a little girl who had supposedly succumbed to radiation caused by the faux Hiroshima and/or Nagasaki A-bombs.

To this day you can still see classrooms of well-meaning teachers who are trying to teach their children about artful acts of sympathy, who have a bunch of multi-colored origami cranes they are meant to have collected or sent to Japan or some other confusion of the story that doesn't matter because one main point was to get people to unconsciously focus on the terrible reality of a fictional atomic weapon.

EDIT: Alright, I just looked it up again and according to legend, the two year old girl named Sadako Sasaki (vaguely reminiscent of the term "sad sack"?) was blown out of a window by the Hiroshima blast, developed purple blotches later in life, which turned out to be leukemia, and subsequently a rash of leukemia cases exploded in the town. The tradition is that making a thousand cranes grants you a wish, and so while she was dying in a hospital ward, she folded 644 to wish for world peace and save people from atomic weapons, but she died, so her friends helped her finish the total. Teachers told millions of kids in the U.S.A. this tall tale and hence the art of the paper crane was appropriated for propaganda. Really makes me long for those little senses of wonder that religion and propaganda haven't tried to dominate.
Last edited by hoi.polloi on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: http://thenuclearworld.org/2011/02/26/sadako-and-the-thousand-cranes/
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

NOTE: I would just like to re-publish here on this appropriate thread the below post I wrote back in December 2009 - yes, over half-a-decade ago... Here is the link to the original post: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=1016013#p1016013
******************************************************************************************************************************************

by Simon Shack, December 30, 2009

Let's have a look at the folks behind the soon to be inaugurated...

NATIONAL 9/11 MEMORIAL & MUSEUM

BOARD OF DIRECTORS: http://www.911memorial.org/board-directors

Chairman : Michael R. Bloomberg - billionaire mayor of New York

Robert A. Iger - President and CEO, The Walt Disney Company

Billy Crystal - actor

Robert De Niro - actor

Jane Rosenthal - co-founder of Tribeca Productions with Robert De Niro in 1988

David Rockefeller - David who? :blink:

Peter G. Peterson - Chairman and Co-Founder of The Blackstone Group. http://sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Blackstone_Group Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations, founding Chairman of the Institute for International Economics (Washington, D.C.) and founding President of The Concord Coalition. Mr. Peterson is the Co-Chair of The Conference Board Commission on Public Trust and Private Enterprises (Co-Chaired by John Snow, currently Secretary of the Treasury). He was also Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York from 2000 to 2004.

Robert Wood Johnson - IV Chairman & CEO, The Johnson Company, Inc. Member of the founding family of Johnson & Johnson, the worldwide health-care company.In the early 1970s, Mr. Johnson acquired American Video Corporation, a pioneer cable-television company, and built it into one of the largest privately held cable-TV systems in the country.

William B. Harrison Jr. - Chairman & Chief Executive Officer JP Morgan Chase & Co

Frank Bisignano - Chief Administrative Officer for JPMorgan Chase & Co.

Maurice R. Greenberg - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Starr Foundation

Kenneth I. Chenault - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer American Express Company

Samuel A. DiPiazza - Jr. Global Chief Executive Officer PriceWaterhouseCoopers International. Member of the Council on Foreign Relations’ Committee on Corporate Affairs

The 11 "victims Family members" ( ALSO ON THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS )

HOWARD W. LUTNICK - Chief Executive Officer of Cantor Fitzgerald
(which allegedly lost 658 employees in the WTC collapses)

Alleged brother of alleged 9/11 victim “Gary Lutnick” ? here lovingly described by brother Howard:
“If Gary Lutnick had been a stock, said Howard Lutnick, who had envisioned a fraternal Cantor partnership with Gary in the not-distant future, "he'd be the one you'd always want to keep around, always want to bet on. He went in one direction: up."
http://www.nytimes.com/2002/07/14/natio ... gewanted=1
Image(Isn't his index pointing down? :P )

VIRGINIA S. BAUER
Commissioner of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
Here’s Virginia and Wolf(owitz) visiting troops in Iraq...and weeping :
http://www.ourmilitary.mil/Content.aspx?ID=11592863
Alleged widow of “Walter David Bauer”:

PAULA GRANT BERRY
Ms. Berry has held several executive positions in publishing at companies including Doubleday, the Economist, Newsweek, Gruner & Jahr and Scholastic.
Alleged widow of “David Berry”:
ImageImage

DAVID BEAMER
“David Beamer is deeply committed to educating the public about the story of Flight 93 and 9/11.”
Alleged father of “Flight 93 hero Todd Beamer”:

DEBRA BURLINGAME
Board member of "Keep America Safe" alongside Liz Cheney & William Kristol : http://www.keepamericasafe.com/?page_id=215
Former producer at Court TV where she covered dozens of civil and criminal legal proceedings ranging from the OJ Simpson trial and the Clinton impeachment hearings to the Microsoft anti-trust case.
Alleged sister of “Charles Burlingame” (alleged pilot of American Airlines “Flight 77”):

CHRISTY FERER
http://www.levininstitute.org/ourName.cfm (Levin Insitute is headed by Garrick Utley, for forty years a broadcast journalist on NBC, ABC, CNN.) Owner of Applevision/Vidicom which she founded in 1982. In addition, Ferer serves the Mayor of New York City as the liaison for 9-11 issues. Ferer was also a Commissioner of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
Alleged widow of “Neil D. Levin” director of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey:

ImageImage

LEE A. IELPI
President of the September 11th Families' Association ? retired firefighter
Alleged father of “Jonathan Ielpi” (FDNY):

THOMAS S. JOHNSON
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer GreenPoint Financial Corporation. From 1966 to 1969, Mr. Johnson served as a special assistant to the Comptroller of the U.S. Department of Defense in the Pentagon. He is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and of the Boards of New York's public Television station WNET Channel 13. He also serves on the boards of the Lower Manhattan Development Corporation (LMDC), and of the September 11th Fund.
Alleged father of “Scott M. Johnson”:

MONICA IKEN
Former school teacher. Founder of the “September MISSION foundation”. http://www.septembersmission.org/aboutus/
Alleged widow of “Michael Patrick Iken”:

Here’s a fascinating tribute to Michael Iken: “He is within our hearts, souls and minds, not in any real estate.“ http://www.sept11thmemorial.com/last_name.asp?Letter=I

ANTHOULA KATSIMATIDES
Actress. Anthoula was (coincidentally?) also the liaison to the family members of those who were murdered in the February 26, 1993 terrorist attacks at the WTC which allegedly killed 6 (almost all of which were employees of the NY Port Authority).
Alleged sister of “John Katsimatides” :

THOMAS ROGER Vice President of Gilbane Building Company, a nationally recognized construction management firm that has built such noted national memorial projects as the Viet Nam Memorial and the WWII Memorial.
Alleged father of Jean D. Rog?r (flight attendant on “FLIGHT11”) :

Note: Very few of the 11 individuals/entities pictured above have more than 1 or 2 portraits/photos posted on the internet.

"NIRVANIX" is apparently "collecting information from the families":
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUS1007 ... RN20091019
simonshack
Administrator

POPE FRANCIS VISITS NATIONAL SEPTEMBER 11 MEMORIAL AND MUSEUM

You've gotta love this priceless sentence to be found on yahoo.com :
"In addition to meeting privately with individual families, Francis will conduct an interfaith service in front of Spencer Finch’s art exhibit “Trying to Remember the Color of the Sky on That September Morning.”
https://popevisit2015.yahoo.com/post/12 ... re-to-meet
I'm all with the Pope! Let us all truly try and remember the colorS of the Manhattan sky on that September morning ! :P

One of the first images of Pope "Hidden-Hand" Francis, soon after he was elected - pretending to be using public transport - 'just-like-everyone-of-us'... :rolleyes:
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

simonshack wrote:I'm all with the Pope! Let us all truly try and remember the colorS of the Manhattan sky on that September morning!
Bring those colors together while peering through a looking glass, and find enlightenment, symbolized by a rainbow (seen here in the CluesChronicle main graphic).

A piece of work that brings a smile to my face.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Looks strangely like a cross between a "religious" painting and a scene from a film or tv show from circa 1978 AD. I doubt it's real. But who cares, about actors anyhow!?

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... 51&fmt=ela
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

brianv wrote:Looks strangely like a cross between a "religious" painting and a scene from a film or tv show from circa 1978 AD.
A keen observation.

A while ago I did an ELA of the subway picture using the highest quality version I could find. It looks pretty good, actually (by which I mean, it doesn´t look like a composite):

Now the other picture from the memorial is crass:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Flabbergasted wrote:
brianv wrote:Looks strangely like a cross between a "religious" painting and a scene from a film or tv show from circa 1978 AD.
A keen observation.

A while ago I did an ELA of the subway picture using the highest quality version I could find. It looks pretty good, actually (by which I mean, it doesn´t look like a composite):
No, indeed it looks like a totally staged photo op! It looks like each person was selected just for that moment.

Of course, knowing a camera is on you has an immediate psychological effect on a lot of people in media-saturated cultures, but still — eerie. Is it wrong to assume a Catholic PR committee directed and staged this scene from people available in the crowd — or even brought in the occasional outside "average person"?
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

As brianv observed, it has the feel of people sitting for a painting. It´s dreamy and ominous at the same time, as if saying "it´s no use squirming, it will happen and you cannot prevent it".
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

hoi.polloi wrote:It looks like each person was selected just for that moment.
Partially hidden and seen reflected in the nearby glass is a blue-striped attired person.

Edit: Oops! Sorry about that, hoi.
Last edited by HonestlyNow on Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Sorry, I didn't mean to derail the thread with "fake photos", but know them by their actions! The man known as "the pope" to those zombie cultists, is clearly a media stooge and someone who tells lies, and supports others who tell lies, in the cause of deceiving the human population at large. Something like their own "satan" in fact.
simonshack
Administrator

brianv wrote:The man known as "the pope" to those zombie cultists, is clearly a media stooge and someone who tells lies, and supports others who tell lies, in the cause of deceiving the human population at large. Something like their own "satan" in fact
Indeed, Brian. He's seemingly also an ordinary person subjected to common biological urges. When you've gotta go, you've gotta go.
http://www.newvision.co.ug/news/673828- ... k-day.html
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:
brianv wrote:The man known as "the pope" to those zombie cultists, is clearly a media stooge and someone who tells lies, and supports others who tell lies, in the cause of deceiving the human population at large. Something like their own "satan" in fact
Indeed, Brian. He's seemingly also an ordinary person subjected to common biological urges. When you've gotta go, you've gotta go.
I wonder how much the vatican ghouls invested in this hoax? He's there to collect - that's all!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack
Administrator

^^^
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh gosh - hygiene ! It's all about HYGIENE!

Did you know that hygiene is actually a science?

Definition of Hygiene (as of the FreeDictionary):
"1. The science that deals with the promotion and preservation of health."
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/hygiene

We may have to re-name this forum. How about "the Hygiene Forum"?
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

I wonder how much money has been accumulated on ticket prices since the grand opening? It's gotta be in the $MILLIONS....