9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

Kevin Michael Williams Image http://www.legacy.com/sept11/story.aspx?personid=146603

Some effort went into creating a history for this sim in the attempt to ground him in reality. Just as vicsim Frank Pershep is the bagel guy, Kevin is the baseball guy.

Here's a short clip of the actress in the role of his fianc?e called Jillian (Jill, sometimes Gillian) Volk speaking to the media apparently on September 12th or 13th: http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=HnzxYEXwfiA

Here's the related news piece: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/1542804.stm

Image Image

Here's the foundation set up in Kevin William's name: http://www.kevinsfoundation.org/foundation.htm where you can find out what an angel Kevin was, see the golf tournament created in his memory, the camp for kids (both are common vicsim outcomes) and at which can be seen Senator LaValle proclaiming a baseball field being renamed in his honor (Frank Pershep and other backstopped vicsims had roads renamed for them among other pretended memorializations).

Yes, that's fianc?e Jillian Volk in attendance, posed the same way as the 2001 video clip so that there's no mistaking her.

Also sometimes making appearances were the vicsim's purported brother and sister, Jamie and Kelly. So unfortunate that Jamie's face is hidden.

And odd that the siblings, the parents and the fianc?e aren't all present together throughout the ceremony. But (leaving Jamie aside for now) there's a good reason that Jillian and Kelly can't be seen together.

Kelly left, Jillian right:

Kelly left, Jillian right:

Don't be distracted by darkened eyebrows and an altered gum line. It's the very same actress.

Now I'm going to meander for a moment.

Here's a sneaky but still laughable backstop story as lacking in credibility as any memorial tribute or shill tale Darren McNulty might have spun:
When Clemens Touched a Family Touched by 9/11

In a nutshell, "the parents" discover a photo of Kevin with baseball's 'beleaguered by steroid revelations' Roger Clemens and Kev's pal then happens to spot Yankee GM Cashman in the subway and asks if he can arrange for Clemens to autograph the picture.

A meeting is set up with the parents and Clemens "asked questions about Kevin."

If there was any meeting at all Clemens' questions would no doubt arise from the fact that he had no recollection of ever meeting this simulated fan.

The photoshop image, autographed as if pre-9/11. There's no room for both men's arms no matter how they might be embraced.
Image Image

The "friend" said to have spotted Cashman in the subway is named John Dettleff. An image search turns this up which would be correct since our vicsim is said to have attended this school:

The search also gives us this John Dettleff who appears to be the same person:
Image.

Dettleff is a vice-president of Grubb and Ellis, a huge Washington D.C. real estate and investment company with clients like Wackenhutt and Dish Network.
http://www.grubb-ellis.com/company/OurO ... spx?id=438

It may be unrelated but one of the reasons this company got my attention was that writer Annie Dillard attended The Ellis School for girls. It was an Ellis School connection that led me to her - something I haven't yet elaborated on.

End of detour.

Now, it just may be that the face of the actor in the role of brother Jamie was used to help construct Kevin's face. The "brothers" image below brings to mind the second following, recently examined [see the associated posting here]. Is this another case of two men developed from one? Were both photo pairs conceived and rendered by the same hand?
Image Image

Be that as it may, Kevin has a strong partial resemblance to Boston native, actor Matt Damon whose facial info may have contributed to the sample inputs the morphing program drew from. It makes a nice tie-in since our Kevin's legend tells us that he was a graduate of Boston College. It's feasible that such demi-realism was a pragmatic organizing principle to assist the sim techs.

Image Image

Lastly, here's a poster pillar featuring Kevin Michael Williams. The giraffe looking on gives 7/7 vicsim Carrie Taylor serious competition. Again, are these two derived from a common format type? The same artist?

Or is it simply the exact same actress working both stints/stunts? Looks like it.
Image Image
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

astounding work.

it's so simple, but it takes time and effort to remove our brain's tendency to complicate things and fill in the story unnecessarily. when it comes down to it, a simulated person may be little more than staged op, a couple scripts and a cloned photograph and our mind imagines their entire universe without the perps having to work very hard.

I want to point out that this background - this approximate level and color saturation of the water backdrop - appears to have been recycled again and again on the sims, apparently trying to depict them on yachts.

Is this fellow a sim rather than a protector of a sim? I don't know; there is certainly some slight overlap between "real world" and SimEarth once you get far enough away from ground zero. It could be there, you have fake history, fake schooling and fake "encounter" stories, created at the liar's leisure, that give simulated backstory to their profitable lie.

Perhaps the liars trade techniques. ("Oh, hey we just created a sim school in the real location Ronald Reagan High but the principal is willing to work with us. Ha ha aren't they all? Do you want to have "gone there" when you met your sim?")

Or maybe it's a real yearbook photo. Merely speculating in our little fakery realm.

It almost looks, when the half-dozen or so pics which have the same style of water backdrop are taken as a whole, that they clipped out different rectangles from a single, large image of oceanscape and clones waves, then adjusted with hue and perhaps patched with some photoshop. Occasionally maybe they didn't even bother to change the rotation. It is easy enough to do it another way, but the fact that it resembles something so simple suggests it may have been that simple. There are also filters in photoshop which create custom effects, such as fire or water.

A brief water comparison. Simon has already pointed out in the Elizabeth Wine-o portraits how a simple rotation and futzing in photoshop can seemingly change a background completely while still retaining the unlikely triple-light repetition like some virtual hypnotist. How hard would it be to clone some water in soft or rough waves?

Just as an aside, GIMP the free photoshop has tools similar to photoshop. One of them is called "push" or "smudge" in Corel and Adobe products. I have compared two vicsim pictures below which may have had no more than 30 seconds of work between the different backgrounds. To the right of the pictures I have demonstrated a scribble, and below it what that scribble looks like after this "push/smudge" tool is applied, then rotated to compare with the backgrounds of the pics. I feel this is an identical texture appearing behind these vicsims save for a last "bubbly" filter applied to the vicsim pics. When the perps take the extremely easy shortcuts, I think they are only allowed to use them a few times, but they are allowed to take shortcuts. (I have not modified the vicsim pix, just put them next to each other and cropped.)

hoi.polloi

I think sometimes people do not consider how likely it may be that a great number of the vicsims were all created in one big sim-Genesis bang.

Here are a couple really awful morphs taken from the alphabetical list of 9/11 vicsims.

First, look at Andrew Marshall King™ on the left as he sort-of half-becomes his nearby face-prot?g? Brendan M Lang™

Next, our vicsim friend needs no introduction ... it's bad-morph Kenneth M McBrayer™!

(Just three easy payments of 99.99 and Mr. McBrayer™ can be your cash-cow dead friend. You'll bray like a horse every time you consider that people have fallen for our photoshop f#ck up. Call now to chuckle all the way to the bank: 1-888-SIM-ME-UP)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi 4 Apr 4 2010, 09:59 AM wrote: I think sometimes people do not consider how likely it may be that a great number of the vicsims were all created in one big sim-Genesis bang.

Yup - a Big Bang it was and - as Aussies would say - it's now badly gone bung.
Allow me to re-post these lazily alpha-sequenced Pongo-faces:

I guess the "P"-phase of the con-artists' dreary task hit the dire fatigue threashold...
Top work Ozzy and Hoi ! Let's keep at it. The king is naked - and so are his vicsims.
Anyone who cannot see it is not fit for his office. <_<
http://www.septemberclues.org
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Nice work!

Ozzy the bowler guy and cop is brilliant.

Note the watch and the 'super-hero flash' on bowler guy's shirt, I commented on your post about the 'flash' on the cop's glove before, who is also wearing a similar watch! I'm sorry I can't find that post right now, can you link me up please! I think the photo is slightly cropped here!
excised

Unread post by excised »

brianv 4 Apr 4 2010, 03:51 PM wrote: Nice work!

Ozzy the bowler guy and cop is brilliant.

Note the watch and the 'super-hero flash' on bowler guy's shirt, I commented on your post about the 'flash' on the cop's glove before, who is also wearing a similar watch! I'm sorry I can't find that post right now, can you link me up please! I think the photo is slightly cropped here!
The "Nike" Flash.

n Greek mythology, Nike (Greek: Νίκη, "Victory", pronounced [n?ːkɛː]) was a goddess who personified victory throughout the ages of the ancient Greek culture. She is known as the Winged Goddess of Victory. The Roman equivalent was Victoria. Depending upon the time of various myths, she was described as the daughter of Pallas (Titan) and Styx (Water)[1], and the sister of Cratos (Strength), Bia (Force), and Zelus (Rivalry). Nike and her siblings were close companions of Zeus, the dominant deity of the Greek pantheon. According to classical (later) myth, Styx brought them to Zeus when the god was assembling allies for the Titan War against the older deities. Nike assumed the role of the divine charioteer, a role in which she often is portrayed in Classical Greek art. Nike flew around battlefields rewarding the victors with glory and fame.
Nike is seen with wings in most statues and paintings. Most other winged deities in the Greek pantheon had shed their wings by Classical times. Nike is the goddess of strength, speed, and victory. Nike was a very close acquaintance of Athena, and is thought to have stood in Athena's outstretched hand in the statue of Athena located in the Parthenon.[2] Nike is one of the most commonly portrayed figures on Greek coins.[3]
Names stemming from Nike include Nicholas ("victory of the people"), Nick, Nikolai, Nils, Klaas, Nicole, and Nicola.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nike_(mythology)
hoi.polloi

Yes! On second glance, that arm is kind of awkwardly "squeezed" into the glove, too. If the glove doesn't fit you must a-quit your simming around!
ozzybinoswald
Banned

brianv 4 Apr 4 2010, 03:51 PM wrote: Note the watch and the 'super-hero flash' on bowler guy's shirt, I commented on your post about the 'flash' on the cop's glove before, who is also wearing a similar watch! I'm sorry I can't find that post right now, can you link me up please! I think the photo is slightly cropped here!
Brian baby,

I replaced the crop of vicsim Christopher Charles Amoroso (the cop) with the original.

The flash is the Nike logo. The "swirl". And you're right, what's cast as the shadow and reflection on Kevin's shirt seems to be a reinterpretation of that logo. I never noticed that. That's weird.

It's really like there's no visual component lost from the format template. Only recast.

Enjoying all your posts Hoi. And it looks like you nailed it on the quickie smudge background technique. How do you do it all? Ah the vigor of youth!

As for myself I'm going to put my teeth in a glass, drink some warm milk and lay down now. ;)
hoi.polloi

ozzybinoswald 4 Apr 4 2010, 03:44 PM wrote:
brianv 4 Apr 4 2010, 03:51 PM wrote: Note the watch and the 'super-hero flash' on bowler guy's shirt, I commented on your post about the 'flash' on the cop's glove before, who is also wearing a similar watch! I'm sorry I can't find that post right now, can you link me up please! I think the photo is slightly cropped here!
Brian baby,

I replaced the crop of vicsim Christopher Charles Amoroso (the cop) with the original.

The flash is the Nike logo. The "swirl". And you're right, what's cast as the shadow and reflection on Kevin's shirt seems to be a reinterpretation of that logo. I never noticed that. That's weird.

It's really like there's no visual component lost from the format template. Only recast.

Enjoying all your posts Hoi. And it looks like you nailed it on the quickie smudge background technique. How do you do it all? Ah the vigor of youth!

As for myself I'm going to put my teeth in a glass, drink some warm milk and lay down now. ;)
Believe me, I am a lone person and this stuff tragically ages you pretty fast. Although I have been accused of being more than one person at some point -- one time I was accused of being Simon and that there was hard proof! Oh, what I'd pay to see that proof! :lol:

It's really like there's no visual component lost, only recast.

Yes, it's strange that in the vicsim pictures and the pictures coming out of 9/11's official documentation you almost have the same "Jo Jo" Marengo artlab feel to much of the work - that guy who claims to have descended from a tradition of royal servitude to ... I guess whoever was royal at the time.

This also lends credence to the idea of a single creator of all the imagery - a single system of some kind. What that system is - whether it is a single person with a computer or an AI program or a group of photoshop folks sitting in a circle jerk, I guess we'll never know.

Sometimes I think back to old Georgy and the flaming car photos and I wonder ... did we ever catch such a big rat as that obvious "World Art Foundation" scammer?

That repeating stuff happens so much. Just look at the legs of the glowing Superman and the cop in that photo. Were they not cloned from the same basic image and modified? You have the belt, the bad shadow cast on the light on the left legs, almost identical angles ...

The similar things appearing in both pictures occurs more often in this research than one would expect. At one point, I will have to bring up the subject of the Iraq war victims and the properties they share with some vicsims. :ph43r:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Just a photographically relevant remark:
The guy on the left (above photo) with the violet tie and white shirt:
His white shirt is so totally bleached out (no buttons, no shadows, no nothing) that it doesn't make photographic sense.
The picture does NOT seem to suffer from any sort of over-exposure. I just thought I'd point this out for rigour of analysis.
http://www.septemberclues.org
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Can I just add my observation of the above photo?

Please look at the shaded outlines behind the legs of the 3 stars of the show. The sunlight is from the right yet there are parallel shadows of the people's bodies behind them. I'm guessing this is supposed to be the effect of a flash on the "photographer's" camera - but would any flash throw such shadows across bright sunlight? Of course not.

And given that the "cameraman" is closer to the cop than Mr whiter than white the shadows wouldn't fall in the directions shown.
IceDash
Banned

Unread post by IceDash »

the guy on the left, his face flesh tone is much brigther than the woman and the cop.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack 4 Apr 4 2010, 09:36 AM wrote:

Anyone who cannot see it is not fit for his office. <_<
... which means that very few people are still fit to be called Americans.
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

And more. If the two men are striding along so vigorously, why is the lady just standing still?

"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
ozzybinoswald
Banned

godzilla 4 Apr 5 2010, 02:56 AM wrote: And more. If the two men are striding along so vigorously, why is the lady just standing still?

So true. But it's not a real situation so what can you expect?

This picture was recently examined and the Kevin M. Williams post builds on it. I should have linked to it there before and will do so now.

But here's the link to that earlier posting:

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... &p=1511962