9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

hoi.polloi 4 Sep 5 2010, 11:50 PM wrote: I thought people had caught that one before! I love seeing it compared directly to ol AJ-hole though.

Anyone catch the Ron Paul one? Looking in the fake 9/11 vicsim pool is like a scavenger hunt for the who's-who in today's bogus political play. There may even be an Obama or two. Check it out.
Yes. Fred Scheffold.

It does seem that the entire cast that would follow the event was foreordained, doesn't it? Using what seems to be a straight photo of Jordan Maxwell demonstrates that the characters are beyond merely political.

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi 4 Sep 5 2010, 10:50 PM wrote: I thought people had caught that one before!
Oops - sorry. Maybe I shouldn't be so insistent about things that everyone already knows. B)
http://www.septemberclues.org
ozzybinoswald
Banned

fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

simonshack @ Sep 6 2010, 12:16 AM wrote:
hoi.polloi 4 Sep 5 2010, 10:50 PM wrote: I thought people had caught that one before!
Oops - sorry. Maybe I shouldn't be so insistent about things that everyone already knows. B)
I try to keep up with the research and this is new to me.

--

I think our working hypothesis now is that many of the key players in the operation lent their faces and bios for the vicsim operation. Alex Jones, Janice Burgess, and John Ratzenberger were involved from the very beginning, it would seem.

The names of the vicsims and their bogus relatives frequently borrow details from the actors' lives in order to help them keep things straight.

I suspect we'll see this as a recurring theme in the other operations (7/7, Madrid, Columbine, Virginia Tech, Bali, Ft Hood, etc.)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

You're right, ozzy, about the ease of stretching the eyes out to create an 'Angell'. Also, on the Ron Paul bit, there is also a fireman - if I recall - with a name like 'Ron' or 'Paul' or something and he has a cheap mustache over a young Ron Paul-looking face. Oh yeah here he is. The name is closer than I remember!

Ronald Paul Bucca
- http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memori ... /2142.html

Radio asset Art Bell is slightly modified in there too, and they didn't even bother to hide his name all that well (though they seem to have de-uglified his face a bit).

ImageImage
Richard S. Gabrielle .......................... Art Bell
- http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memori ... /4057.html

It's unclear if some are used to 'populate' the database by fun-lovin' celebrity-mocking fake-people artists, but I assume some celebrities are there because they endorsed and provided their face and name to the scrambler. The more control and ownership the perps could have the better, which is why I think these big names should be questioned about their role. (If not just so those who turn out to be unaware of people making in-jokes about them might start asking questions about why they were submitted to such a propaganda operation.)

I had some better guesses than others as far as which big names were likely to have volunteered to join the Matrix and which were mockeries, but I recall recording the Alex Jones in that weird file of celebrity guesses which I left on your computer, Simon. It might be fun to look at that file now and see what we think of some of my very early guesses.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

A couple of questions I don't know the answer to:

Any chance that Hard Hat Guy in SUV ("how do you think I feel when you see bodies falling out of the goddamn sky... my heart's in my mouth") could be Ratzenberger?

Also, does Tribune's Larry Mendte turn up in the vicsims? Also check WPIX

Sorry for being a lazy bum or I'd check myself.

From wikipedia:

On September 11, 2001, the transmitter facilities of WPIX as well as eight other New York City television stations and several radio stations were destroyed when two hijacked airplanes crashed into and destroyed the World Trade Center towers. The station's lead engineer, Steve Jacobson, was among those who were lost in the tragedy. WPIX's satellite feed froze on the last video frame received from the WTC mast, an image of the Twin Towers burning; the image remained on the screen for much of the day until WPIX was able to set up alternate transmission facilities (the microwave relay for WPIX's satellite feed was also up there). Since then, WPIX has transmitted its signal from the Empire State Building.

--

Another familiar face?

"James Ford is a freelance reporter for WPIX. He currently works for the station's primetime (10pm) newscast. Ford had been a reporter at WNYW (FOX 5) since June 2001, covering a wide variety of stories throughout the tri-state area and beyond, from breaking news to features. He has also appeared on FOX 5's coverage of news out of Washington, D.C., including reports on the 9/11 Commission, the Iraq War and the Beltway Sniper." Wikipedia [deleted]

http://www.wpix.com/about/wpix-james-fo ... 0091.story

Prior to his position at WPIX, Ford was a reporter for six years at WNYW Channel 5 in New York, where his reporting on September 11th was the subject of the documentary "Dreams Without Sleep," which debuted at the Cannes Film Festival in 2002.

Ford, an Emmy Award-winning reporter, began his television career in 1991 at WTOC-TV in Savannah, GA, where he was a general assignment reporter and fill-in anchor. Two years later he went to WFTV, Channel 9 in Orlando, FL. He was the station's Space Coast bureau chief, responsible for reporting all types of news in Brevard County, which is called Florida's Space Coast. In that position, he also field-anchored coverage of forty-one space shuttle launches at the Kennedy Space Center. In 1997, Ford moved to WRTV Channel 6 in Indianapolis, where he anchored the morning news and was a consumer investigative reporter.

James is proud to have grown up in an Air Force family, having lived in 6 states and Great Britain. He and his family currently live in Manhattan.

Ford is a graduate of Yale University and the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism. He also studied Arabic at the International Language Institute of Cairo.

--

lol. how does the computer read my mind like that?

Find James Ford

Get current address, phone & more. Easy to use, search for free!

http://www.usa-people-search.com

164 results for search term(s): james (-) ford (-)

Did you mean "james bond"?

----
from imdb

Obviously this is a pure propaganda piece and everyone connected with it should be a prime suspect, no?

Storyline

Five very different New York perspectives of the September 11, 2001 World Trade Center bombings in the months directly following the attack. A Christian Lebanese family from Queens who, in October 2001, still believed there was a chance of their day trader son being found trapped in the rubble. An African American, Yale graduate and descendant of slaves who gets his big career break reporting live from the scene of the attack for FOX news. An Irish American firefighter and musician who sang at hundreds of firefighter funerals for the three months following the attack. An ex-police officer and Desert Storm veteran helps strangers escape the scene and battles depression in the aftermath. A young medical doctor who escaped the communist Czech Republic as a lone teenager with less than 100 and worked her way through college and medical school ran to the scene to help survivors and ends up spending days assisting in the make-shift morgue. Written by Anne Rainey Rokahr

In my opinion, clearly everyone who touched this is wq2rx.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1020877/

A lot of names on the list look familiar to me. Sara LaMadrid, for example, is Jo Cressy/Col Jenny Spark's sidekick. Any relation to Maria? Our executive producer sounds like one of the hijackers too...

Directed by
Walid Al-Awadi

Produced by
Walid Al-Awadi .... executive producer
Maria LaMadrid .... assistant producer
Anne Rokahr .... producer
Cheryl Thomas .... producer
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Peter Thorne is the Weekend Anchor of the Emmy Award winning PIX 11 News at Ten, and a correspondent and substitute anchor for Jim Watkins on the station's weekday broadcasts.

Peter Thorne joined the CW11 News at Ten(now the PIX News Ten) in September 2001 as a reporter for The CW 11 Morning News. He was promoted to Weekend Anchor in April 2002, and continues to complement his anchor responsibilities as a reporter.

Thorne came to the PIX11 from KCOP-TV in Los Angeles, CA., where he was a general assignment reporter. His primary beat was breaking news. In addition to his regular duties while at KCOP Thorne also wrote, produced and reported a landmark multi-part news series: "Scared Straight: California". Thorne and his team spent several riveting and emotionally powerful days inside San Quentin State Prison with murderers serving life terms, armed robbers and other hardened criminals as they confronted a group of at-risk teenagers hoping to deter them from a life of crime.

But nothing could prepare Thorne for his first days at the PIX 11, which he joined during the week of September 11 2001. His first assignment found him reporting directly from Ground Zero.

---

The guy also has an emmy for Jailhouse Jihad 2005... and is a chief investigator and fact finder (hence he goes and interviews Gary Welz as a 9/11 eyewitness). I think he's another vicsim input psyop plant.

Various awards:

The Associated Press also awarded Thorne for his coverage of "The First Anniversary of September 11th" (2002)

Emmy for coverage of the second deadliest aviation accident in American history - "The Crash of Flight #587" (2002) that crashed after take-off from JFK just two months after 9/11.

Didn't we have some black P sequence based on Peter?

Thorne is the third generation of his family to call New York home, starting with his grandfather, Hillery C. Thorne, who arrived in the city as an infant immigrant from Barbados in the early 1900's and later made history as one of the first African-Americans to earn a degree from Columbia University; class of 1928. His grandson Peter went on to graduate from the International School of Geneva, Switzerland and Yale University.

---

So another award-winning journalist just starting on 9/11, eh? Kind of reminds me of CNN's Aaron Brown. Hmmm
ozzybinoswald
Banned

hoi.polloi 4 Sep 6 2010, 06:01 AM wrote: ImageImage
Richard S. Gabrielle .......................... Art Bell
- http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memori ... /4057.html

Art Bell never occurred to me. Deserves a close comparison.

Ever since I saw Gabrielle I've been trying to find the right search terms to locate what it reminds me of. There was a series of paintings done in that style - back in the 40s I think, for a magazine like LOOK or LIFE - featuring planes flying over, people looking up from cornfields or barn doors, wearing aviation glasses. Very orange, as if the "magic hour" of dusk. Anybody know what I'm talking about?
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Any chance that Hard Hat Guy in SUV ("how do you think I feel when you see bodies falling out of the goddamn sky... my heart's in my mouth") could be Ratzenberger?

My mind went BING! when I read this. That's where I have seen Rat-zen-berg before!

Anyone got that video available, been a long time since I have seen it, but I remember several people pointing out his fake accent.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

MartinL 4 Sep 6 2010, 10:57 AM wrote:

My mind went BING! when I read this. That's where I have seen Rat-zen-berg before!

Anyone got that video available, been a long time since I have seen it, but I remember several people pointing out his fake accent.
I'd have to see it again but I do recall checking into him a few years back and there was another video of interviews with "witnesses" featuring a scene with a guy I thought might be the same man. Unfortunately, back then I was easily dissuaded if it wasn't an exact likeness and the minor differences that did exist caused me to drop it.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

ozzybinoswald @ Sep 6 2010, 10:32 AM wrote:

Ever since I saw Gabrielle I've been trying to find the right search terms to locate what it reminds me of. There was a series of paintings done in that style - back in the 40s I think, for a magazine like LOOK or LIFE - featuring planes flying over, people looking up from cornfields or barn doors, wearing aviation glasses. Very orange, as if the "magic hour" of dusk. Anybody know what I'm talking about?
I think it's one of those war time propaganda posters, promoting how everyone is doing their bit.
The women are out tilling the corn field wearing shawls or head scarfs, looking up at the RAF planes flying up above, on their way to another mission.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

antipodean @ Sep 6 2010, 11:33 AM wrote:
ozzybinoswald 4 Sep 6 2010, 10:32 AM wrote:

I think it's one of those war time propaganda posters, promoting how everyone is doing their bit.
The women are out tilling the corn field wearing shawls or head scarfs, looking up at the RAF planes flying up above, on their way to another mission.
No, what I'm talking about was intentionally stylish. I watched a docu about the artist years ago.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

vicsim William Fallon from heroic Cantor Fitzgerald offices

http://www.voicesofseptember11.org/dev/ ... =278240818

Actor William Petersen

ImageImage

Vicsim William Petersen from MMC

http://memorial.mmc.com/pgBio.asp?ID=213

Actor William Petersen

---

Compared with some of the other enthusiastic vicsim supporters like the Kelsey Grammer and John Ratzenberg, it's not clear to me that actor William Petersen was a willing participant in the hoax.

In the cases where the person whose image was used is not running around spouting lies and propaganda, perhaps it's just someone on the vicsim creation team grabbing existing images and biographies to work from?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

MORPHING SOFTWARE FLAWS

I find it interesting to detect the flaws and limits of the primitive morphing software used to craft the vicsim portraits. It would appear one of the major deficiencies of their software were what we may call 'symmetry distortion' - when performing "3D" rotations and such, in order to obtain 2 "different portraits" out of a given template. This often affected, notably, the ratio between L/R eye-shape and size. Here are a few examples - (but there are, of course, many more):

"THOMAS GALVIN"
ImageImage

"JEFFREY GOLDFLAM"
Image Image

Both were allegedly employed at Cantor Fitgerald.

GALVIN : When his head rotates to his right, his RIGHT eye 'inflates'.
GOLDFLAM : When his head rotates to his left, his LEFT eye 'inflates'.

But wait: Are you kidding me? Are Galvin and Goldflam really supposed to be two different 9/11 victims?
************************************************************************************************************

Another notable problem was their photo manipulation software's poor flexibility in handling lighting conditions. In fact, lighting adjustments/alterations were often simply ignored altogether, the forging crew retaining identical lighting for 2 totally different "snapshots". This made for absurd pairs of portraits such as these: [NOTE: If you have HTTP blocking service, linked pictures to the official Voices of September site may not appear]

BRAD VAN HOORN
Image Image

The odds of these 2 very peculiar lighting/shadings perhaps being coincidental/ pure happenstance ? Forget about it. And that's not even considering that the shots are virtually identical in all aspects - but for Brad's wardrobe...

So no wonder that - in frustration over their crappy morphing machines - the forging crew sometimes simply slapped a hat on top of a given head template to obtain - abracadabra - 2 "different" portraits of a given vicsim... What lazy dogs! :lol:

FIREFIGHTER FREDERICK ILL
ImageImage
http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... /2245.html
http://www.voicesofseptember11.org/dev/ ... 1259231463

We may only imagine the current despair of the compilers of the official, final memorials such as "VOICES OF SEPT11" as they bump into the more dreadful vicsim portraits in their old database. It's rather amusing to detect the tiny tricks they do - in a last, desperate attempt to 'fix' the most alarming horrors. For instance, the edgy "hatchback head" of this man was all-too-creepy, so "VOICES" has simply cropped it ever so slightly to 'smooth it out'... :P

RICKNAUTH JAGGERNAUTH
(original portrait)__(cropped portrait for National Memorial use)
ImageImage

Original portrait on the FRED og FRIHED memorial: http://terror.fredogfrihed.dk/New%20Yor ... 1101-5.htm
Cropped portrait on the VOICES memorial: http://voicesofseptember11.org/dev/memo ... =925015058

But an even cruder way of "fixing" the ghastly vicsim portraits is just to blur them into "pixel soup".
Look what VOICES OF SEPT11 have done with the elephant-eared "EDWARD J. MARTINEZ". There is absolutely NO reason why the official memorial for the $1billion NATIONAL MUSEUM should have badly cropped & downgraded .jpg versions of the 9/11 victims - if not for motives of deliberate obfuscation:

FRED OG FRIHED MEMORIAL________VOICES OF SEPT11 MEMORIAL
-----------------------------"Edward Martinez"------------------------------
Image______________ImageImage

-----------------------------"Barbara Keating"------------------------------

-----------------------------"Anna Laverty"------------------------------

-----------------------------"Virginia Jablonski"------------------------------
http://www.septemberclues.org
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

simonshack 4 Sep 7 2010, 02:07 PM wrote:
I find it interesting to detect the flaws and limits of the primitive morphing software used to craft the vicsim portraits. It would appear one of the major deficiencies of their software were what we may call 'symmetry distortion' - when performing "3D" rotations and such

So no wonder that - in frustration over their crappy morphing machines - the forging crew sometimes simply slapped a hat on top of a given head template to obtain - abracadabra - 2 "different" portraits of a given vicsim... What lazy dogs! :lol:

as they bump into the more dreadful vicsim portraits in their old database. It's rather amusing to detect the tiny tricks they do - in a last, desperate attempt to 'fix' the most alarming horrors.

"hatchback head"

It is very interesting. When you really go and look at how crappy their visuals were, It's amazing that operation worked as well as it did.

I guess they correctly assumed that the vast majority of people who look at a list of names of dead people just scan it quickly to see if anyone they know is on the list. The stories and obituaries themselves are barely plausible. Ricknauth, for example, is described as "Drunkie Grandpa" in the NYT.

The landscape or cityscape in the 9/11 videos is just as bad, or perhaps even worse, in my opinion. And they didn't even bother trying to make the plane crash appear realistic. Of course we all know that the shots of the sky are just silly, ranging from Guardian Orange to Dark Grey to CBS blue and NBC purple.

It's interesting that they made a huge investment in the ongoing social herding and fake truth movement and really skimped on the technical details and special effects. 9/11 is still mentioned every day on the evening news, usually multiple times.

Gestalt psychology at it's finest, I suppose. Focus on the power of repetition and social dynamics and don't worry about details or logic or consistency. They want an emotional response and not a thinking one.

Still, you have to wonder. Why not do a better job? Too few skilled workers? Not enough budget? Rushed deadline? It almost looks like it was a "back burner" project that suddenly got bumped up in priority.

If they missed 9/11/2001 they would have had to wait a whole year for 9/11/2002 and they couldn't wait that long. Maybe they weren't clear on what the final death count would be and they only worked up the obituaries and memorials after they got the final "death list" (which never seems to have the right number of people anyway.)

Still, it's odd to see supposed professionals turning out such shoddy crap. Imagine how bad the Pentagon videos must have been for them to make the decision to cut all of them and leave it for the conspiracy theorists. You know somebody with a brain was saying, "Come on, we can't show this."