9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
talltx1

Unread post by talltx1 »

Is that a tear flowing from her left eye? She does appear to have a dis-figured hand....weird looking ring finger and very large thumb....is she missing a finger?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

talltx1 @ Nov 11 2009, 09:42 PM wrote: Is that a tear flowing from her left eye? She does appear to have a dis-figured hand....weird looking ring finger and very large thumb....is she missing a finger?
That's the scars from bad photoshop composition. Theres a discernable line all the way round her face and chin, and heavily markered one one side.
talltx1

Unread post by talltx1 »

Yep, I see that..........whoever did this one really botched the left side of the photo.......her eye and hand are a mess!

TM, keep us posted on what you find out about Kar-lie girl.
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

crikey!
i can see what you mean now, especially if i look at it upside-down.
With that tear, she actually looks like she may have been punched in her left eye.
and she has an extra long ring finger hasn't she?
(i wouldn't be proclaiming this so confidently, if u hadn't given ur opinions first tho, brian and tall)
will report back major revelations...
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

timothymurphy @ Nov 11 2009, 10:45 PM wrote: crikey!
i can see what you mean now, especially if i look at it upside-down.
With that tear, she actually looks like she may have been punched in her left eye.
and she has an extra long ring finger hasn't she?
(i wouldn't be proclaiming this so confidently, if u hadn't given ur opinions first tho, brian and tall)
will report back major revelations...
I think some of the faces were composed of slices - consider a program that worked like a slot machine with 3 or 4 tumblers each with slices of human faces; you put's in your fiddy cent and you gets a face. A little touch-up or down in Photoshop and voila.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

brianv 4 Nov 11 2009, 06:22 PM wrote:

Also isn't her name a bit CARRIE TAYLOR of 7/7 fame?
The Risk Waters conference organisor Michelle Beale attended the same school as Carrie Taylor.

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... st&p=61439
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

antipodean 4 Nov 11 2009, 11:52 PM wrote:
brianv 4 Nov 11 2009, 06:22 PM wrote:

Also isn't her name a bit CARRIE TAYLOR of 7/7 fame?
The Risk Waters conference organisor Michelle Beale attended the same school as Carrie Taylor.

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... st&p=61439
That's what I like! Great stuff! Big flags showing for Risk Waters.

Any brit telly watchers here? Michelle Beale?
antipodean

Here's an edited article about Karlie from her local newspaper, the rest of the article gives a mention to other UK 9/11 victims.

The parents of Sussex University graduate Karlie Rogers, 26, who died in the attacks, chose to make the emotional trip to New York.

On the day of the terrorist attack, Karlie, like Geoff Campbell, was due to take part in a conference in Windows on the 106th floor of the north tower. She was an employee of publishing company Risk Waters, based in London with an office in New York.

Relatives, friends and colleagues anxiously waited for news of Karlie who studied German at Sussex University from 1993 to 1997.

However, Karlie, along with 15 other Risk Waters employees, did not make it out alive.

A tribute to Karlie from her colleagues at Risk Waters said: "From the day Karlie was interviewed we knew she would be a shining star.

"She was bright and intelligent with a wonderfully optimistic outlook on life. Everything she set out to do she achieved. We will always remember Karlie's warmth, her bubbly personality and her infectious laugh.

"Karlie has left us her smile, humour and legendary acerbic one-liners. We will miss them, but none of us will ever forget them. We feel honoured and fortunate to have known her."

Just as Geoff Campbell has been remembered by a racehorse running in his name, Karlie has also left a positive legacy.

Family and friends of Karlie, who lived in London, have set up a Running for Karlie Appeal in her memory. Her father Keith ran the London Marathon this year.

Meanwhile at Sussex University, British and American students will unite throughout the week to say prayers for Karlie and all the victims of the tragedy

http://archive.theargus.co.uk/2002/9/12/150424.html
timothymurphy

brianv @ Nov 11 2009, 11:59 PM wrote:
Any brit telly watchers here? Michelle Beale?
yeah - isn't she out of eastenders?
timothymurphy

no...
i don't watch eastenders, but it turns out Michelle Collins is an actress who plays Cindy Beale in Eastenders.... *bemused*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Collins

The town Carrie Taylor and Michelle Beale are meant to be from, Billericay is in Essex, which is where people from East London move if they get rich.

brian, i'm guessing you were thinking of the michelle collins, cindy beale connection.

is stuff like this designed to amuse and entertain us? what is it all about?
antipodean

The town Carrie Taylor and Michelle Beale are meant to be from, Billericay is in Essex, which is where people from East London move if they get rich.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-JIzWFfsPk
Racingwiththemoon

Unread post by Racingwiththemoon »

timothymurphy @ Nov 9 2009, 01:16 AM wrote: i'm really sorry my comment is irrelevant to recent posts - was reading older posts.
However, I agree with your comments and the negative impact --
I've tried to make the same point about this.
talltx1

Unread post by talltx1 »

timothymurphy 4 Nov 11 2009, 06:59 PM wrote: kar LIE !!! lol - i love the way ur brain works, brianv

incidentally, Karlie (vicsim) worked for Risk Water's Group who lost 16 employees in the WTC. The chief executive of Risk Waters, Peter Field, has a massively melodramatic acount of sept 11
http://www.watersonline.com/public/show ... age=152572

his life is saved by the fact that he had trouble accessing his e mail before going into his WTC office, thus running slightly late and arriving after the first plane hits. - the account also describes how he witnessed people jumping from the towers.

An article in the Telegraph reports that FIeld sold Risk Waters in 2003 for 35 million pounds, to Incisive.

So, let me state the obvious for confirmation: powerful bosses force their companies to create vicsims for sacrifice in the WTC towers - this leads to all sorts of financial rewards.
Do we have some kind of list of the CEO's, CCO's, CFO's. COO's, COB's who avoided "death" because they were either running late, had meetings elsewhere in town, dropping kids off at school, etc........seems like there were quite a few in that category........how many top exec's of these Mega Million Dollar WTC Companies were "victims" ? I know there were lots of VP's listed but in the Financial World, a VP is like saying "manager".
carcdr

Unread post by carcdr »

This is the actual image that is being discussed:

http://www.riskwaters.com/wtcappeal/img/staff/carly.jpg

Note that when you zoom it to the size that was posted in this forum, you see significantly more "jaggies" (jagged edges between light and dark, e.g. on the left hand).

The original image has limited resolution. Once you blow it up (zoom) beyond what the resolution can handle, you should see only bigger jaggies.

If you don't see bigger jaggies, it means that the image has been processed with software that tried to interpolate and "introduce" new information into the photo. I.E. the large image posted on this forum was "faked" / "altered", since it got rid of the jaggies that existed in the original photo.

That said, I do find the original photo to be suspicious. The first thing that jumps out at me is the utterly-black background. So black that the background is black between the small space between her first and second fingers. This seems unnatural.
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

The palm of the hand shape is deformed and there is too much flesh from the base of the palm to where the thumb should split off. Also the finger tips are screwed up.
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger