9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Another memorial site is propped up with mysterious broken links.

http://www.peacefultomorrows.org

It seems to be trying to promote another scheming book called September 11th Families for Peaceful Tomorrows: Turning Our Grief into Action for Peace with the following description:

Written by David Potorti, along with original essays from members of the group including Ryan Amundson, Myrna Bethke, Derrill Bodley, Kelly Campbell, Colleen Kelly, Rita Lasar, Kristina Olsen, Andrew Rice, and Terry Rockefeller ... This soft cover book is 250 pages and retails for 14.95 with a percentage of the proceeds supporting the work of Peaceful Tomorrows.

Quotes from noteworthies include:

“I have so much admiration for Peaceful Tomorrows- people of courage and conviction. This book is a powerful reminder that the cycle of violence and retaliation can and must be broken.” - Michael Moore

“Moving stories, inspiring stories... They remind us that violence need not
rule our minds, our lives, that a different way of thinking is possible.”
- Howard Zinn, author of A People's History of the United States

and - horror! - the once progressive Dennis Kucinich, who has proven, at long last, that every single member of our liberal House of Representatives is a confused and battered wimp:

“No one can speak with a more powerful voice or with more authority on the need for peace and justice in our society than Peaceful Tomorrows.” - U.S. Congressman Dennis J. Kucinich

Not you too, Kucinich! (yawn. Government overhaul overdue?)

Clicking on 'credits' at the bottom nets you an oblivious 'search' page and all-important 'donate' function. What a surprise. No brother of vicsim Hamdani? No cousin of vicsim Fetchett? Not even a Bob "Tearworks" McIlvaine behind this latest money scam's web site?

No, there are only vague, badly organized links to "Hiroshima remembrance" and "9/11 victim remembrance" project/articles, such as http://peacefultomorrows.org/article.php?id=559

Apparently, the need to propagandize has trumped their need for believable structural integrity. They are reduced to linking from propaganda event to propaganda event with no apparent rhyme or reason, hoping the interconnectedness of their playing cards will reconcile the flimsiness of their house built of them. With the likes of the Ford Foundation and fake liberal MoveOn.org (oh how I regret falling for that scam back in 2004) involved in the support page, how can such a confusingly big-moneyed pile of flimsy nothingness fail?

Indeed, it's hardly worth our energy to tear it down. May as well join them:

http://org2.democracyinaction.org/o/538 ... sp?key=166 ("If you lost a family member on 9-11 we invite you to join us as a member." We are to believe they still haven't all connected with each other, after all the organizations claiming to represent the collective victims of 9/11's families?)

But soft! There it is - the damning "About Us" page - which reveals the whole source of the scam: more vicsim relatives!

Robyn Bernstein
Andrea LeBlanc
Donna Marsh O'Connor
Nancy Meyer
Gloria Williams

Project Director
Anne Mulderry

A core group of 200 family members directly affected by loss on September 11th have joined our group, and thousands of supporters have joined our mailing list. Our family members live in 31 states and seven foreign countries. In accordance with our bylaws, our director and steering committee members are 9/11 family members.

Just how many of these family groups are there and just how many of these supposed family members are a part of every single one?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

ozzybinoswald 4 Aug 28 2010, 03:18 AM wrote:
So why does Jayhan keep blatantly presenting our research as if it all originates from Jayhan? Is he just a geek who thinks he's cheating at a pissing contest? Because if that's the case, the simple fact is that our dicks are bigger. Fluffers are at the ready.

My simple chronological observations tell me that Phil Jayhan and his crew started hugging the groundbreaking Vicsim findings soon after we had unveiled them over here. Since I do not believe in coincidences anymore (pardon me for expressing and sharing my personal experience) I do smell the peril of yet another "Pumpitout-style" hijacking of our research - strategically aimed at unleashing a successive, tentative 'thrashing' of the same. I may be wrong - but let's wait and see what's in store for us hapless, unshielded souls. :P

FYI, Phil Jayhan has been a staunch planehugger for as long as I can remember - and now seems to 'soften' a bit - which is good news. But can you believe that, until today, he'd NEVER heard of the JREF forum - or that it was founded by James Randi who trained Willy "BOOM" Rodriguez in his 'magic' deception skills? :lol:

Read to believe: http://letsrollforums.com/william-rodri ... 541p3.html
http://www.septemberclues.org
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

simonshack @ Aug 28 2010, 10:46 PM wrote: But can you believe that, until today, he'd NEVER heard of the JREF forum - or that it was founded by James Randi who trained Willy "BOOM" Rodriguez in his 'magic' deception skills? :lol:
I can't believe it. It's sort of like a professional athlete never having heard of Nike shoes or a rocket scientist who has never heard of NASA.

What's next, a conspiracy buff who has never heard of the Kennedy assassination?

It's not credible.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

fred @ Aug 29 2010, 05:18 AM wrote:
I can't believe it. It's sort of like a professional athlete never having heard of Nike shoes or a rocket scientist who has never heard of NASA.

What's next, a conspiracy buff who has never heard of the Kennedy assassination?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.septemberclues.org
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Not sure if I am supposed to put this in the Memorial Scam section or the crappy 911 actor section...

I would say this qualifies as THE crappiest 911 Actor performance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un73smCM9QY

THEY LOVE DEATH!! Waaaah waaaaah waaaaah :lol:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Listen to this comment from primopro41 posted 3 days ago!

"i used to listen to this f#ckin jew bag until i got into the september clues movement.AJ is a real class act dirtbag. DISINFO AGENT AT ITS BEST!"

http://www.youtube.com/user/primopro41

Empty account created in 2007

ps sorry if deemed clutter. mod->zap
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

Two Sets of Recognizable Vicsim Derivatives:

Roland Pacheco vs Adam J. Lewis

Brooke David Rosenbaum vs Michael James Stewart
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Ozzy,

Its nice to see that both "Brooke David Rosenbaum and Michael James Stewart" were alive and well after 9/13-2001.

Its also nice to see that there was a " Berthalina Pacheco-Cintron " alive at the same time, is that an "Roland/Edna" wannabee.

http://www.elbnet.com/wtc/wtclist.html

This tells me the different "Psyop teams" had the same bowl of vicsim names and there was no communication between the teams, it was just a game to flood the market with vicsim and survivor names to get the impression that the WTC complex and surroundings had lots of people there.

What would have happened if people found out the place was empty, swoooch ,game over.

The real story is that Lower Manhattan was corned off and the few people that was there was forced out of the area and no one was allowed to enter the place after 8.46.

D.Duck
ozzybinoswald
Banned

ozzybinoswald 4 Mar 19 2010, 04:00 PM wrote: I've been looking into the myth of vicsim Carolyn (Mayer-)Beug [n?e Wahlstrom] AKA Momma Bunny:

Image Image
http://www.legacy.com/sept11/story.aspx?personid=91773

The "ringing bell" scenario below is not credible:

Right Now Video Producer Killed In Hijacked Plane

September 13, 2001 - While browsing through the list of victims from the hijacked airliners yesterday, one name that "rang a bell" to me at the time was Carolyn Beug from Los Angeles. I couldn't think of why the name was familiar, but I had a feeling it was Van Halen-related in some way. Unfortunately, my hunch turned out to be true.

Santa Monica filmmaker and video producer Carolyn Beug, 48, was aboard American Airlines Flight 11 when it crashed into the World Trade Center on Tuesday morning. The flight was bound for Los Angeles from Boston.

Carolyn Beug was one of the creative team behind the video for Van Halen's Right Now. The video won several awards, including the MTV Video Music Award for Best Video in 1992. She also co-produced and co-directed Van Halen's live video Dreams in 1993.

Carolyn is survived by her husband, John Beug, Senior VP of Warner Bros. Records, her twin daughters Lauren and Lindsey Mayer-Beug, 18, and her son, Nicky, 13.

Carolyn's mother, Mary Alice Wahlstrom, 75, a Utah resident, was sitting next to her on the flight. Both were returning to Los Angeles after taking Lauren and Lindsey Mayer-Beug to college at the Rhode Island School of Design."
http://vhnd.com/old/articles/010913-01.shtml

Our alleged Mormon with the hard-to-decipher name history is credited with producing Van Halen's video for the song 'Right Now' off the 'For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge' album. But I don't think the Latter Day Saint Council of Elders would much approve of that venture. Nor husband John's production credit for 'Up In Smoke' for that matter.

'Right Now' has been an anthem much favored by neocon luminary puppet types.

But that's nothing. There's so much wrong with the convoluted larger backstopping fiction that, to avoid muddying the point, I'm leaving out my clue conglomeration and simply identifying the person I was led to (through researching "the twins") whose feature information was (as derived from a handful of photographs, then altered) used to create the Carolyn Beug sim. I theorize.

Writer Annie Dillard, one of the 3 "notable alumnae" listed at Wikipedia of The Ellis School, a K-12 private prep school for girls in Pittsburgh where the motto is "To Be Rather Than To Seem":

ImageImageImage

http://anniedillard.com

"There is something you find interesting, for a reason hard to explain. It is hard to explain because you have never read it on any page; there you begin."
-Annie Dillard in Write Til You Drop, NYT, May 28, 1989

I think it was TimothyMurphy or BrianV who asked, some time back, exactly how I came to settle on Annie Dillard so as to compare her photos to the image of Carolyn Mayer-Beug?

As per the legend of Carolyn Beug, her twins, Lindsay and Lauren, had attended The Ellis School, a private school for girls in Pittsburgh. A further deconstructive exploration relating to "the twins" is here.

Lindsay and Lauren

According to Wikipedia, Annie Dillard is 1 of 3 "notable alumnae" from Ellis. So that's the explanation.

Now let's turn to alumna Janice Burgess, the creator and writer of the award-winning animated children's show, The Backyardigans.

Image Image

"One of the sad things about being a writer is that you always put yourself in your work. So, to some extent, all the characters are kind of like me. One of the great things about being a writer is that you can improve upon yourself--make yourself braver or funnier, sweeter or more daring than you are in real life. Which is a way of saying that all the characters are not like me, they're much better. And, of course, the people who you know are also sources of inspiration for character traits and foibles. Since I'm lucky enough to know some strange and wonderful people, I was able to steal some really great stuff."
- Janice Burgess
http://www.nickjr.com/the-backyardigans ... or_ap.html

Fair enough. Janice Burgess puts herself into the characters she creates.

Now over to the small circle of self-proclaiming September 11 Families:

The black woman is Rosemary Dillard (that's right, Dillard) who claims to be the widow of vicsim Eddie A. Dillard, right.

The black man appearing with Rosemary Dillard is Abraham Scott, purported widower of vicsim Janice M. Scott.

As we've seen before, the individual shills play multiple roles and operate in teams according to the interconnectedness of the faux narrative.

The face of vicsim Eddie Dillard was supplied by Abraham Scott:

The face of vicsim Janice Scott was supplied by Rosemary Dillard:

Said another way, the face of Janice Scott is that of Janice Burgess:

Since, after all, Rosemary Dillard is just a character being performed by Janice Burgess:
hoi.polloi

Wow.

Or is Rosemary Dillard the first name given to our anonymous vicsim model, who then went on to play two different 'Janices'? (Janus being the two-faced god of beginnings and endings)

Does this apparent spy lady, codenamed Dillard, consider her media role of "Janice Scott" an 'exiting' character (WTC foolish hapless vicsim) and her role of "Janice Burgess" an 'entering' character (successful child propagandist and MSM-worshipping adherent)?

For me, it's hard to say whether any of them exists more prominently than the other. I wonder if sims get redecorated, their faces changed, plopped into new careers?

The reason for this - hypothetically - could be that they do have a limited amount of number-crunching sim-monitoring stations and it is easier to change a sim's role rather than create a new sim, since the process of fake person creation somehow requires more channels and connections?

Of course, Burgess may be the 'real' of three roles she may have played, but just an interesting network you are digging into Ozzy. Cool stuff.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Propaganda Poster Lady looks a little too familiar

"On 9/11 I took the train in and was at my desk in tower 2. I ran down 80 fights of stairs and got out. I still don't feel well and I am being treated for depression but I'm just not getting better. My symptoms: Depression, Stomach Problems, and other symptoms."

http://www.nyc.gov/html/hhc/downloads/p ... ter-en.pdf
ozzybinoswald
Banned

About the names, Hoiboi ;), here's another:

Carolyn Beug's son is named Nick and the network that produces Janice Burgess' Backyardigans is Nick Jr., Nickelodeon for kids. It's like Janice Burgess wrote the entire script, inserted herself into her characters, naming the "son" Nick, keeping the (promised to her) prize not far from remembrance.
http://www.nickjr.com
http://www.nick.com

John Beug interviewed for the September 9, 2006 NPR broadcast: http://www.zshare.net/audio/79933467a38d954d

A first go on propagandist vs propagandist.

It's pretty much guaranteed that the other 2 actors used here will be found in some form among the 9/11 vicsims. The top guy looks familiar. They both look familiar.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

I think they're always looking for ways to make life easier for the actors and actresses by making the characters details more memorable. Son Nick for Nick Jr... the birthdays and anniversaries are probably all chosen mnemonically too. Dillard and Ellis would be an easy names for Janice to remember, given her background.

Family member Janice Scott for Janice Burgess. It's like using your first name for your password. Bad operational security. OTOH, it sure does make life easy when you show up to protest a mosque and somebody looking for a quote for the evening news asks "Janice, what do you think about this?"

Must avoid problem of shill riding to work in the glove compartment. Give them names they will answer to and scripts they can remember. Janice the script writer plays Janice the family member. Fills the script with people and places she knows. It may mean nothing, but Burgess and Beug and Pittsburgh are pretty close as well. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that she used the names of her teachers or buildings from school to populate the script details.
--
In addition to having a lot of victims from Marsh, we have angry survivor Donna Marsh O'Connor, and the Lang Langers and a whole bunch of other silliness. Mnemonics, I tells ya!
hoi.polloi

Beto So-wet-o. Yeah, mnemonics are definitely involved.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

ozzybinoswald 4 Aug 15 2010, 05:31 AM wrote: Image Image

We've seen Luke Rambousek before of course. My earlier posting assessed how real that the images of a particular female (seen in many of Rambousek's denim brigade group photos) should be considered.

The vicsim on the right of Rambousek is Kenneth F. Rice III.

Rambousek and the denim brigade on the left, Kenneth Rice III from the Marsh & McLennan memorial site on the right.

That Kenneth...always putting on a face. And Luke? Big collar man.