9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

We are blowing all this 9/11 hoax up into smithereens.

It doesn't matter if we are only a few folks understanding this.

All that matters are the facts that we are bringing up into public view.
http://www.septemberclues.org
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

simonshack 4 Mar 18 2010, 06:24 PM wrote: At about 10min into the video, you'll see a "DIVINA COMMEDIA" act staged by the alleged mother of
"Arturo Angelo Sereno"
She bursts into a hysterical frenzy because her son was 'mistakenly omitted' in the long list of victims...
An extremely lame & grotesque performance - but a worthwhile insight into the 9/11 scam.
I'll bet you don't see that brand of dramatic commotion even in Mother Italy.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

I've been looking into the myth of vicsim Carolyn (Mayer-)Beug [n?e Wahlstrom] AKA Momma Bunny:

Image Image
http://www.legacy.com/sept11/story.aspx?personid=91773

The "ringing bell" scenario below is not credible:

Right Now Video Producer Killed In Hijacked Plane

September 13, 2001 - While browsing through the list of victims from the hijacked airliners yesterday, one name that "rang a bell" to me at the time was Carolyn Beug from Los Angeles. I couldn't think of why the name was familiar, but I had a feeling it was Van Halen-related in some way. Unfortunately, my hunch turned out to be true.

Santa Monica filmmaker and video producer Carolyn Beug, 48, was aboard American Airlines Flight 11 when it crashed into the World Trade Center on Tuesday morning. The flight was bound for Los Angeles from Boston.

Carolyn Beug was one of the creative team behind the video for Van Halen's Right Now. The video won several awards, including the MTV Video Music Award for Best Video in 1992. She also co-produced and co-directed Van Halen's live video Dreams in 1993.

Carolyn is survived by her husband, John Beug, Senior VP of Warner Bros. Records, her twin daughters Lauren and Lindsey Mayer-Beug, 18, and her son, Nicky, 13.

Carolyn's mother, Mary Alice Wahlstrom, 75, a Utah resident, was sitting next to her on the flight. Both were returning to Los Angeles after taking Lauren and Lindsey Mayer-Beug to college at the Rhode Island School of Design."
http://vhnd.com/old/articles/010913-01.shtml

Our alleged Mormon with the hard-to-decipher name history is credited with producing Van Halen's video for the song 'Right Now' off the 'For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge' album. But I don't think the Latter Day Saint Council of Elders would much approve of that venture. Nor husband John's production credit for 'Up In Smoke' for that matter.

'Right Now' has been an anthem much favored by neocon luminary puppet types.

But that's nothing. There's so much wrong with the convoluted larger backstopping fiction that, to avoid muddying the point, I'm leaving out my clue conglomeration and simply identifying the person I was led to (through researching "the twins") whose feature information was (as derived from a handful of photographs, then altered) used to create the Carolyn Beug sim. I theorize.

Writer Annie Dillard, one of the 3 "notable alumnae" listed at Wikipedia of The Ellis School, a K-12 private prep school for girls in Pittsburgh where the motto is "To Be Rather Than To Seem":

ImageImageImage

http://anniedillard.com

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Just to make sure you check it out: I have added a piece about SOS ATTENTATS in my "French Connection" post above.
And another piece about "Vincent Di Fazio" in the "Italian Connection" post...

ps: Great work, Ozzy!
http://www.septemberclues.org
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

simonshack @ Mar 19 2010, 09:58 AM wrote: Just to make sure you check it out: I have added a piece about SOS ATTENTATS in my "French Connection" post above.
And another piece about "Vincent Di Fazio" in the "Italian Connection" post...

ps: Great work, Ozzy!
No kidding! An exactly mirrored duplicate of Madame Vicsim, Fran?oise Rudetzki. :blink:
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
ozzybinoswald
Banned

ozzybinoswald 4 Mar 19 2010, 04:00 PM wrote: I've been looking into the myth of vicsim Carolyn (Mayer-)Beug [n?e Wahlstrom] AKA Momma Bunny:

Image Image
Carolyn Beug: Mama Bunny to the Rescue
Published: December 12, 2001

"To careful readers of the latest issue of Rolling Stone magazine, Carolyn Beug was a force in the music business. She can be found in the Tributes section, just below Joey Ramone and just above Aaliyah. Mrs. Beug, who would have turned 49 yesterday, was the producer behind the video for Van Halen's "Right Now," which won an MTV Video Music Award for best video of 1992.

But to the girls' high school track team at home in Santa Monica, Calif., Mrs. Beug was something else: Mama Bunny. She raised money for track uniforms, led cheers at track meets, held track awards dinners in the backyard for a hundred or more people.

"She always called the kids on the team my little bunnies," recalled her husband, John Beug.

In 1998, she left the music industry to write a children's book. This year, she was finishing the editing of the book, about the story of Noah's Ark, told through the eyes of Noah's wife. But mostly she wanted to devote more time to Lauren and Lindsey, now 18, and Nicholas, 13."
http://www.nytimes.com/2001/12/12/natio ... gewanted=1

Vicsim Beug is listed in a single issue of Rolling Stone among music industry dead. She is not credited with having anything to do with the magazine otherwise. And yet the tribute commenter below will apparently be missing her articles or her helmsmanship...or something.
March 12, 2002
I am originally from California and I just wanted to say that I loved Rolling Stone magazine and it will not be the same with you gone. I give my condolences and heartfelt Sympathy to her Family. God Bless you and keep you and I know you are in a better place. Valerie.
~
Valerie Williamson,
Jackson, Mississippi
http://www.legacy.com/gb2/guestbookentr ... okId=91773

And, just a little detail, but it's curious that Beug is wedged between (Jewish) Joey Ramone and Aaliyah - the word spelled 'aliyah' signifies Jewish return/immigration to Israel.

This is the supposed Facebook account of one of "the twins" (how convenient), Lauren Mayer-Beug:

http://www.facebook.com/mayerbeug

Her interest would seem to be film/animation/video.

Her high school grad class is listed as Santa Monica High '01. This is a school with a very large student population:

Schools Chief Pick Sees Enemy in 'Anonymity'

By Nick Anderson
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, February 23, 2006

SANTA MONICA, Calif. -- With 3,300 students on a campus overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Santa Monica High dwarfs other schools nearby. Many students find broad opportunity in such academic behemoths. But some lose their way...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 02449.html

[There are many suspect identities among her classmates but it's Facebook so that's really not evidence of anything. Coincidentally, she even has an
Aaliyah Griffen classmate listed who has no friends at all :( and is not to be confused with the one namesake teen in Virginia or any number of Aaaliyah's with the more commonly spelled surname 'Griffin'. This is just me poking around.]

But now take a look at these 2 consecutive 'Chris' classmates:

http://www.facebook.com/srch.php?init=b ... 0a0bc9cc6a

Ponder hardy mateys. One or both of these "classmates" are simulations. Zitman being the more obvious candidate.

Pay special attention to the matching details in the hair which, although sized and shaded differently, "blended", and distended/distorted (such is the nature of the morphing software), are easily discernible.

proloft

Unread post by proloft »

The dude's finger becomes the chick's nose... that's awesome!

Ozzy, real people photographed with real cameras sometimes produce "red-eye", yes?
Maybe I'm a little slow here but, how many sims have red-eye?

Kick-ass work Ozzy!
ozzybinoswald
Banned

proloft 4 Mar 20 2010, 05:52 PM wrote: Ozzy, real people photographed with real cameras sometimes produce "red-eye", yes?
Maybe I'm a little slow here but, how many sims have red-eye?
This is new learning for all of us and so we're all "slow." The thing is, I'm not willing to take it on faith that anything associated with the fakers should be accepted as genuine. Their entire game is built upon misleading "truths."

For instance, the 9/11 plane videos are very fake looking planes set against a more realistic-looking cityscape. Admittedly, that background is usually nothing more than a still image, but for a long time we just assumed that the videos had to be real since the notion that the whole package could be faked seemed too improbable. But the whole of it is fake and once you get past the galling 'ballsiness' of such a massive fraud it even begins to make better sense. Of course they're going to try to control every aspect of their Great Project and lower the informational cone of silence over the whole theater of operations.

And so coloring an iris pink to mimic a flash is nothing at all. "Thierry Saada", one of zee French Connection vicsims betrays a hint of it:

Maybe the Soto image is real. It certainly looks real - with pores in the skin and little hairs in those pores. But I suspect everything coming from that direction. It's just as likely that a blurry sim made with the 12-year-old software is being contrasted against a sim made using the latest software. As a stumbling block and/or test for anybody who might happen to get to this point of discovery.

edit: Now that I look at "Thierry Saada" a little closer I see that he really is a mess. All beat up and with discolored, misshapen ears.

They really didn't much bother with trying to finish up his monocle. I suppose that wisp to the right is meant to indicate the second frame but lordy lordy.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

simonshack 4 Mar 18 2010, 02:31 PM wrote: Now, here's the page of that website which lists the "5 FRENCH VICTIMS OF 9/11":
http://www.sos-attentats.org/fiche-list ... victime=24
It has a total figure of "3028" victims of 9/11 - but more absurdly still, lists a "Michel Paris GOLDBERG" in place of "Michel Paris COLBERT"
I'd say it can be deduced that whoever was responsible for preparing that "French" list was an English speaker receiving the information audibly.

I picture him hunched over in front of his computer, then leaning back in his chair:

"What are we calling this next guy again?"

A few cubicles over: "Colbert!"

"Goldberg it is."
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Maybe the Soto image is real. It certainly looks real

I was going to say the opposite. That hair piece of Soto's looks like a pasted together mess. I believe we are meant to choose one as real, when it's more likely it is some collage split into two fictional "directions" ... just a thought
Surcouf
Banned

Unread post by Surcouf »

6. am evac?? Intriguing Brianv.. Can someone please elaborate more on this?

Any Information/evidence about that ?
Everything might not be faked ...
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Surcouf 4 Mar 21 2010, 06:56 PM wrote:
6. am evac?? Intriguing Brianv.. Can someone please elaborate more on this?

Any Information/evidence about that ?
Just something picked up along the way! I can't exactly remember if I read it or it's just hearsay or what! It may have been wild speculation! Whatever, it must now be considered strongly, in light of the findings here, that the entire area was indeed evacuated. We're still looking for a real victim!
Postal44

Unread post by Postal44 »

simonshack 4 Mar 18 2010, 02:31 PM wrote: *

"SOS ATTENTATS" - "Created by victims for the victims"

The SOS-Attentats organization (which apparently dissolved in 2008) was founded by Mrs.Fran?oise Rudetzki, a woman (& former terror victim) insigned with the prestigious "L?gion d'Honneur" - by president Jacques Chirac in 2007.

Fran?oise Rudetzki (sorry - I've no idea why these 2 pictures of her seem to be mirrored...)
ImageImage
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fran%C3%A7oise_Rudetzki

The SOS-Attentats was/is backed by a most impressive array of governmental institutions and corporations.
http://www.sos-attentats.org/partenaire ... irspublics

Now, here's the page of that website which lists the "5 FRENCH VICTIMS OF 9/11":
http://www.sos-attentats.org/fiche-list ... victime=24
It has a total figure of "3028" victims of 9/11 - but more absurdly still, lists a "Michel Paris GOLDBERG" in place of "Michel Paris COLBERT"...It also misspells the names of Dani?le Delie and Jude Moussa ! WTF? :blink:

DENLIE Dani?le
GOLDBERG Michel Paris
LOHEZ J?r?me
MOUSSA Judes
SAADA Thierry

The amount of 9/11-memorial-craziness keeps piling up day by day...

Maybe because they ARE mirrors?

On this Image I outlined (crudely) the black line that runs down the front of her shirt.

In this image, I used the red box to show where the black line (which has been crudely removed) still starts to overlap the shirt. The blue outline shows where the black line used to be, but it's quite easy to see where it was crudely covered up, or taken out.

Atleast that's what I'm seeing.
excised

Unread post by excised »

I see it as well now you have pointed it out, thats incredibly shoddy work, i cant believe how little effort they have put into covering up their mistakes.
where they thinking that nobody was going to look this closely at the photos?.

Admin edit (quoted post removed): Please avoid re-posting/quoting big posts with pictures in order to keep thread clean and readable, thanks !
Surcouf
Banned

Unread post by Surcouf »

We're still looking for a real victim!

And I must say I am still hoping for statements of witnesses evacuated ... It would be nice to consolidate what we guess.

A pure vicsim approach seems THE TRUTH, like if any real victim (I am personally conviced there are some, would they be solely stray cats or sewer rats) should be avoided to be discovered at all costs !
Some Reality_Shack members are sometime acting like if they wanted to keep us in a "everything is fake" scenario, and this for all subjects. I am quite surprised to see that the 9/11 TV fakery is put at the same level as a so called Nuke Hoax (because some pictures of nuclear explosions would be photoshopped)

I do sometime regret in the threads the lack of transcendence when discussing metaphysical subjects (lack of transcendence except when it's usueful denounce a "Jesuit" influence !!) , but when we are exchanging about the existence of people, the Vicsim approach becomes a dogma, MirandaPriestly being "transgendered" to satisfy it.
Everything might not be faked ...