9/11 SIMCITY

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

I love how the 9-11 melodrama suffers all the same continuity & visual bloopers as any other Hollywood B movie. Like this amusing little contradiction in the propaganda script ? A guy supposedly making a last-minute recording claims the police just told them to "get out of these tall buildings", same CGI towers, same distance & view angle, but no one tells 'Bob & Bri' to "evacuate"? :lol:

Youtube vid: "They are evacuating our building.."

'Bob & Bri' "What We Saw"

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." ? George Orwell
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I'm really not interested in the new, glossy videos the perps have released recently. What matters are the older clips - as aired on TV. Such as these two:

Anyone should be able to see what's wrong here. If you don't, please let me know.
http://www.septemberclues.org
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Two things, well if they had been real captures that is, there is no "airplane" in B&B and there should be when compared to C7's identical angled pictures. Also the animated explosion is way above the so-called impact zone so there are several frames missing from B&B! The cut is obvious.

Birthday Boy

Unread post by Birthday Boy »

In front of me is a "Herald-Sun" newspaper published on the 12th of September 2001.

It's a fantastic read, but more importantly on page 11 (naturlich) is prima facie evidence of fakery.

The photo was captured by my crappy Samsung phone.

In case I have issues with posting the photo:
There is a "man" running from the towers; he is doing well considering it appears as though his head has been partially lopped off!

[I am having issues: The image is on my computer desktop - how do I hyperlink to it?]
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Birthday Boy 4 Nov 4 2010, 10:32 AM wrote: In front of me is a "Herald-Sun" newspaper published on the 12th of September 2001.

It's a fantastic read, but more importantly on page 11 (naturlich) is prima facie evidence of fakery.

The photo was captured by my crappy Samsung phone.

In case I have issues with posting the photo:
There is a "man" running from the towers; he is doing well considering it appears as though his head has been partially lopped off!

[I am having issues: The image is on my computer desktop - how do I hyperlink to it?]
Go to http://www.imageshack.us

browse to the file and hit upload!

when it uploads [I usually 'copy link location' with a right click on 'Direct Link' option]

Insert between [img] tags in post with CTRL V
Birthday Boy

Thanks brianv.

Will do now, but I am hampered by the fact that my week-old son is taking up one arm.

Allow for a few moments.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Birthday Boy @ Nov 4 2010, 10:55 AM wrote: Thanks brianv.

Will do now, but I am hampered by the fact that my week-old son is taking up one arm.

Allow for a few moments.
Haha, I'm on the edge of my seat awaiting a phone-call regarding a pregnancy test!!

Noooooooooo!
Birthday Boy

Ta dah!

Larger scanned image to come.
Veritasirl

Unread post by Veritasirl »

Anyone should be able to see what's wrong here. If you don't, please let me know.
Thanks SImon, Another poor CGI do.
reel.deal

Re: 9/11 SIMCITY

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

The sad thing is that people have already made their decisions regarding 911 and this video footage is a distant memory to most and won't be analyzed by 99% of the population Ever Again!! There's STILL Fake victims family members suing various agencies for a FARCE in the first place!!
The vicsims are alive and well :angry:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

The vicsims are running democracy for us instead of real people. How frustrating is that?

And unfortunately those images got taken down, reel.deal.

Would you mind trying to host them elsewhere please? It's not pretty to have the broken links disrupting your excellent point.
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:23 am, edited 2 times in total.