CGI collapse footage

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
antipodean

Re: CGI Collapse footage.

Unread post by antipodean »

I think it's Evelyen, all I know is it's not the standard spelling of Evelyn, which I put down to her being Dutch.

I'll PM you the answer to your other question.
iCONOCLAST

Unread post by iCONOCLAST »

Another clue to the CGI footage of the towers and the fake plane damage is the falling papers. The debris falling out the towers was neither burning nor charred. Part of the simulation was to set up a smoke screen, and a blower to blow papers out ala a ticker tape parade. This actual footage of a burning Turkish skyscraper is interesting

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d72V8wTyao8
note the video is showing burning debris falling away. 9/11 was pristine A4 paper simulating debris.
Oh and no fatalities and the fire was extinguished. Perhaps fires are different in Turkey?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

iCONOCLAST wrote:Another clue to the CGI footage of the towers and the fake plane damage is the falling papers. The debris falling out the towers was neither burning nor charred. Part of the simulation was to set up a smoke screen, and a blower to blow papers out ala a ticker tape parade.
What the hell are you talking about? What debris falling out of the towers? What papers? What blower?

Do you understand ALL OF THE IMAGES/VIDEOS are fabrications? You don't have any evidence at all of anything falling out of the towers. Don't do this anymore, please.
iCONOCLAST

Unread post by iCONOCLAST »

CGI is what my post indicated. :D CGI fakery included the papers floating about like glitter in a snow globe unburnt/unsinged. I am contrasting the CGI imitation fake fire footage to (hopefully) real building fires with burning debris falling from the building. I am "not doing" anything except pointing out even more evidence that 9/11 was a poor hoax executed by mainstream media and used by the military industrial political complex to enable oil conquests and drug production in the middle east. :) :)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Just one more nail in the coffin. :)

Are we supposed to believe that, as the dramatically tilting WTC2 rooftop reached the level of vector <----------------Y, it somehow straightened up itself? That it went from a tilt angle of approx 21° to a tilt angle of 3°?

DeeJay

Re: CGI Collapse footage (from the Hudson)

Unread post by DeeJay »

Equinox wrote:Unique, rare 9/11 material shot from the Hudson
:lol: :lol: :lol:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HbD_Q6kmh8

Yes folks, more "Never seen before footage" :lol: from 9/11 with the usual "CUT!!" stop rolling.... then start again filming...
don't cameras work? :lol: .. Minutes later.

This movie supposed to be from a boat... I will offer some analysis on it shortly. As soon as finish the CNN post I'm working on. But I figure a few of us here will get a kick out of it so I have placed it up before I comment on it. B)
Dear Equinox,
I am reading my way through this website. It was interesting to finally see some footage from the water. Did you ever get back to this video as you had mentioned?
DeeJay
Prophet_One
Banned

Unread post by Prophet_One »

Has this video been posted here on CluesForum yet?

9/11 by Bike the lost tape my never seen before 911 footage: by swompyskippy

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji_TblPeMCY
Last edited by Prophet_One on Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

Prophet_One wrote:Has this video been posted here on CluesForum yet?

9/11 by Bike the lost tape my never seen before 911 footage: by swompyskippy

Dear Prophet_One,
I haven't seen it anywhere yet and it is interesting to see this new footage from the ground. I especially like the bike rider's comment about this just being the beginning of something. Ha! yes, the beginning of the greatest hoax to be wrought against the American people. Not to mention against the rest of us around the world who also wept and prayed.
DeeJay
Prophet_One
Banned

DeeJay - Surprisingly, the posting of this video has not drawn much attention - other than your comment, of course. I thought that since the main feature of the video is the "collapse" of the tower, it was posted in the right place, but maybe it should be re-directed to a more appropriate forum?[/b] Perhaps it should be posted as a stand alone thread? If so is there a moderator here who could see to that?

Is it because its been posted here already and found to be lacking in substance therefore it has no relevance to this ongoing discussion? Otherwise - does the presence of this video pose some sort of a problem inasmuch as it appears to be genuine - as in not faked. I can see how that fact alone might raise some questions here given the strong position many have taken regarding the fact that all still imagery and video material regarding 9/11 is not authentic; or has - at the very least - been tampered with by persons unknown. Could that be the reason for such a luke-warm reaction to this video?

Or is it because its just a small post script to an event that took place oh so many years ago that no one is really that captivated by it all in spite of the fact that it seems to be new material. There should be something in there to compare things to - don't you think? Such as the falling tower as it disintegrates on its way down - how does that scene measure up with respect to authenticity to all the others we know of?

Anyone?
DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

Prophet_One wrote:DeeJay - Surprisingly, the posting of this video has not drawn much attention - other than your comment, of course. I thought that since the main feature of the video is the "collapse" of the tower, it was posted in the right place, but maybe it should be re-directed to a more appropriate forum?[/b] Perhaps it should be posted as a stand alone thread? If so is there a moderator here who could see to that?

Is it because its been posted here already and found to be lacking in substance therefore it has no relevance to this ongoing discussion? Otherwise - does the presence of this video pose some sort of a problem inasmuch as it appears to be genuine - as in not faked. I can see how that fact alone might raise some questions here given the strong position many have taken regarding the fact that all still imagery and video material regarding 9/11 is not authentic; or has - at the very least - been tampered with by persons unknown. Could that be the reason for such a luke-warm reaction to this video?

Or is it because its just a small post script to an event that took place oh so many years ago that no one is really that captivated by it all in spite of the fact that it seems to be new material. There should be something in there to compare things to - don't you think? Such as the falling tower as it disintegrates on its way down - how does that scene measure up with respect to authenticity to all the others we know of?

Anyone?
Prophet_One,
I'm sure that others will be viewing this soon enough and you will most certainly get some reponses once they do. Myself, I would have posted it under the "More New Images" thread because to me a) it does seem to be new footage & b) rather than concentrating on the towers themselves, it focuses more on people, their reactions, the cyclist's journey down towards the towers, all of which is compelling.
That one guy on the rooftop, was he saying: "I work" or "I worked" on the 83rd floor of Tower Two? I couldn't make it out. If the former, then this video is a fake as the towers were empty on 9/11.
DeeJay
Prophet_One
Banned

DeeJay wrote:
Prophet_One wrote:That one guy on the rooftop, was he saying: "I work" or "I worked" on the 83rd floor of Tower Two? I couldn't make it out. If the former, then this video is a fake as the towers were empty on 9/11.
DeeJay
I listened intently (@1:33) and he's speaking in the past tense, i.e., "I worked"

I think I will also post this video as per your recommendation while also referring the reader to these recent postings on it. Thanks..........
Last edited by Prophet_One on Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Here it is. You were not properly extracting the youtube ID from the address.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji_TblPeMCY

I don't see anything in the video that looks particularly realer than all the rest of the amateur videos. In any case, it does not provide any contradictory information in comparison, which suggests it was produced by the same minds with the same intentions, drawing from the same video effects, virtual models etcetera.

At first watch it also contains too many cuts, too many close-ups of people's reactions that an amateur videomaker would be bashful to take.
It is obviously interesting to see confirmation of the shutting down of the city bridges and connections, but I wouldn't consider this a particular sign of truthfulness either, only the little sweets given to the people so that they swallow the usual shit.

I could make a shot by shot analysis highlighting the many blunders and absurdities I think I am identifying, but it'd probably be a waste of time.
Prophet_One
Banned

nonhocapito - thanks for the tip - I went back and edited the original post to include the vid.

As for the video being faked as were all the rest of the 9/11 imagery - after seeing your explanation and placing it within the context of all other media falsehoods regarding the event - I agree.

Also - the date of its release after being 'hidden' for 11 years is so very close to the 9/11 date that it would fit well into their exploitative agenda for all things 9/11 that help to reinforce the ruse.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Agreed, and thanks Nonho (I was just off gathering some pertinent reference info on this one).

It's yet another pseudo “amateur” creation rehashed, revamped & revived for carefully timed propaganda ‘release’. A la Bob & Bri’s “What We saw” (2006) and Jim Kosior’s “First Tuesday in September” (2010)

So, typically, this one surfaced in the MSM on this year’s 9/11 anniversary:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/1 ... f=new-york
In this 10-minute clip posted online earlier this year, New Yorker Chris Ryan records the day as he lived it-- traveling throughout the city on his bike.
[…]
The Huffington Post attempted to verify the clip's authenticity, but the YouTube user who posted the clip had not responded as of publication time.
Oh yeah, ain't that cute? :rolleyes:
Prophet_One
Banned

The video opens with this same scene seen in the Gif, but with no indication of pre-edits. My main concern here in the animated Gif is with the beginning of it - specifically with the editing that precedes the disintegrating tower. Why would they edit out the beginning? Because it may have shown something that they didn't want the viewer to see?