The "There were thousands of witnesses" myth

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: The "There were thousands of witnesses" myth

Unread post by reel.deal »

CHECK OUT THE COMPLETELY UNOBSTRUCTED 'WIDE OPEN VISTAS' OF NYC, WHERE '10 MILLION'
PEOPLE ALL HEARD & SAW, PHOTOGRAPHED & VIDEOED; 2 SCREAMING '500 MPH' 'BOEING 767S'
'REAM RIGHT THRU THE TOWERS'... GPS PRECISION-GUIDED SIDEWINDER-STYLE...
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

simonshack wrote:
Heiwa wrote: Maybe the whole thing is another fake? Another set of actors?
(...)
That had to be covered up, while the movie was running 'live on TV".

"The whole thing is another fake? Another set of actors"
?

Uh Oh, yeah - maybe - just maybe ! :lol:

As for just WHY no legit/private 9/11 imagery exists, here are my thoughts on the matter:
1: The very idea that dozens or hundreds of people walk around in Lower Manhattan with their video camera on an average tuesday morning is, first of all, quite silly. The first WTC1 event was totally unexpected - the chances for someone filming the WTC by chance at 8:46AM are ludicrously remote.
2: After 8:46AM, the operation involved a military-style evacuation. Anyone in the area was told to run for their lives. To believe that any cameramen would be left hanging around in the area is to believe that the USA has no military capabilities at all.
3: I believe an EXTRA safety measure was the use of electromagnetic jamming technology - I repeat - just an EXTRA safety measure. Any military black operation aims for a foolproof, 110% safety level - and would surely employ all available technologies to achieve it.
4: Any remaining 'camera heroes' snapping anything of value (in spite of point n°3) would have had the entire clout of the FBI and CIA after them. Where would they bring their images? To the authorities? To the TV networks? To the internet? Does anyone really believe this would constitute a peril or an unmanageable problem for the perps!?

Lastly, I can hear some saying: "What about people filming from afar?"
Well, I'll let you judge this video apparently filmed from afar. Let me know if you think it looks/sounds authentic:
"My 9/11 Footage - part1" : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCeQJ8uw ... re=related
Nicely said Simon, yeah who carries hand held video cameras on the streets of New York city in the early morning hours?
BUT what if the attacks happened years later 2009-2010? That would have surely thrown a wrench in the Perps plans, pretty much every smart phone presently has video recording capabilities.... I wonder if a few actual REAL clips could have been captured without the signal being Jammed?
I mentioned this point before too.. WHERE the Hell did all those 1000's of people get masks within minutes of the tower collapses?
You see many wearing the more high end drywall ones?? WTF? Is there 50 Home Depots and Lowes with walking distance of the Twin Towers?? Let's get a lawyer to supeana (spelled wrong sorry) the receipts of all local home improvment stores within a 5 mile radius to see if there was a HUGE spike in dust mask sales at 9am Sept 11th.. :P
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Quite frankly - you've got to wonder ...

I had heard of this 'testimony' before - but it is one thing to read it on some random internet article - another is to see it actually printed in a glossy, special edition 9/11 memorial magazine - ("A Nation Remembers") - with a full-frontal picture of a radiant "Mr. Sleigh" smiling at your face... Quite how they've been getting away with such inanities and insulting bullcrap for so long - is quite beyond my level of understanding.

(Warm thanks to my new pal Kieron who scanned the whole mag and sent me a full 120 picture-spreads of it today!)
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

simonshack wrote:Quite frankly - you've got to wonder ...

I had heard of this 'testimony' before - but it is one thing to read it on some random internet article - another is to see it actually printed in a glossy, special edition 9/11 memorial magazine - ("A Nation Remembers") - with a full-frontal picture of a radiant "Mr. Sleigh" smiling at your face... Quite how they've been getting away with such inanities and insulting bullcrap for so long - is quite beyond my level of understanding.

(Warm thanks to my new pal Kieron who scanned the whole mag and sent me a full 120 picture-spreads of it today!)
I have actuall visited the ABS office high up in WTC1 (or was it 2? - I was told the plane hit below the ABS office and that the ABS staff managed to get past the local damages below and get out to the streets) to discuss various business matters and I am still surprised that ABS can not find out themselves that no structure, ship or skyscraper, cannot ever collapse by itself from top down with damages initiated at top. ABS should be very good at structural damage analysis, i.e. to know what happens to a structure when there is local structural failure? It is just like a ship collision! http://heiwaco.tripod.com/nist3.htm .
I have offered any ABS surveyor, or anybody, Euro 10 000:- to help me but .... no takers. http://heiwaco.tripod.com/chall.htm .
It is very simple - no structure can ever collapse from top by planes flying into the tops. Only terrorists believe such nonsense.
ATTC

Unread post by ATTC »

Perps underestimated how big of a weapon the internet could potentially be in terms of being used against them. It was in its infancy when they were formulating plans for this attack. It's amazing how much the online community has exposed them

But of course we still have to get through the layman.

I think the most effective tactic could be not only us compiling the most ridiculous looking VicSims to present to people, but also how about the most ridiculous human interest stories written about them.

I mean the concept of a guy seeing the hijacker on the plane before it crashes in the building? Ridiculous?

Or how about the one, that I can't remember the name but a guy was in the building and his wife and daugther were on the plane, and something about a papal ring and something too.

We should collect the most illogical suspend your disbelief esque interest stories and compile them together. Combined with the most absurd looking vicsims, the most absurd stories, I think we could start to make people take a second look at this thing

If we can get them to admit that even one picture, or one story could be untrue, then why not most or all?
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Steven Praimnath and his titanium alloy nuclear proof desk..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPvu0lQCu20

“Praimnath started to evacuate from the South Tower when the North Tower was struck. He returned to his office when the building security told tenants it was safe to do so. Praimnath describes returning to his office, on the 81st floor, just in time to see the second airliner heading right toward his window. He describes a burning wing of the plane ending up "in my office door twenty feet from where I am huddled under my desk." He has stated that the last thing he said before the aircraft struck was, "Lord, I can't do this. You take over."[1]

Praimnath was covered in debris, but when he heard Brian Clark and some colleagues descending the only stairwell that was open, he attracted Clark's attention.”

He describes a burning wing of the plane ending up "in my office door twenty feet from where I am huddled under my desk."

So he evacuated all the way down stairs... then come ALL the way back up... then saw the plane coming at him and he crouched under his office desk, the wing just missed him ???

Honestly...
LOL.... WHO DOES WRITE THIS STUFF????
:lol:
Last edited by Equinox on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

9/11 Eyewitness/ Actor, Gary Welz.

Gary Claims he saw UA 175 fly in to the World Trade Centre.

Gary Welz is a New York Actor/ Writer.

In 1988 He wrote a play called The Suicide Mission, in 1988. This is a play about an agency that hires a suicide bomber.
In addition to playing eyewitness on TV and radio, Gary also writes scripts about agencies that recruit suicide bombers and he monitors reporting from Federal Government Agencies.

Gary Welz quotes.

Education- “I remember back in college I was torn between wanting to pursue show business as a professional… or science, which is very compelling.” “I went to graduate school with mathematics with, the city university graduate centre. During my time as graduate something happened that really allowed me to synthesize these things, I became very interested in computer graphics, used in mathematics research. I have actually found a very nice way to combine Media, Science, and Show Business. Through Video Production, Things on the internet. “

9/11 Account-
“I was in my apartment, 3 blocks south of the world trade centre, when Aero planes flew over practically and crashed in to the towers."

Acting-
"I wrote a play in 1988 called, at the time it was actually called the suicide mission this was a play about an agency that hires Suicide Bombers. For me it tried to look at terrorism, especially suicide terrorism from a point of view from the point of view of the terrorist and too look at the business of recruiting, and hiring people for that type of activity. And really what I find in some respect hilarious. When you put it the context of a workplace comedy. This very dark subject becomes oddly humorous."

Interests-
"One of my interests is in oil production. I follow the energy information agencies production reports online."
:o

Fact- Gary Welz is a renowned 9/11 skeptic. And has been linked to 9/11 truth groups. And follows the energy information agencies production reports online.

Gary Welz Summary-

Gary Welz is a computer graphics expert skilled in video production.
And claims he was an eye witness to the planes on 9/11. He also claims to be a 9/11 skeptic, who questions the official story. His interests include oil production, and follows the energy information agencies production reports online.
And writing scripts for plays about mass casualty terrorism and recruiting suicide bombers which he thinks is funny and finds hilarious....also Gary .. Btw Gary .. is interested in .... "I became very interested in computer graphics, used in mathematics research. I have actually found a very nice way to combine Media, Science, and Show Business. Through Video Production," quote

Is Gary Welz the anonymous plane witness?

Here is an anymonous eyewitness who stated he saw UA175 crash into the trade centre.
This is a shot From MSNBC Live on 9/11..
to get a further view on this check out this link..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqq4xWLo ... re=related

Here is a picture of Gary Welz, at the location of where he saw UA175 crash on 9/11.
This is a shot from an interview about Gary's 9/11 skepticism after 9/11.

The comparison btw Gary and the 9/11 anonymous eyewitness. Looks like a match.
Gary denies being the unkown man on the street, and claims that he witnessed the plane on top of his apartment.

Are these two different people??

In my opinion they are the same ... the glasses resemble Gary... the receding hairline has obviously been brushed aside. and the sidelines are alike.. :lol:
Last edited by Equinox on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Well summarized, Equinox. Thanks.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

The recent closure of the Shack gave me the opportunity to re-visit some of my old videos. I feel it is important that we re-visit much of the ORIGINAL material that was released during and immediately after the event as I believe the powers that be thought that this would be enough to convince the world that 19 evil doers flew commercial planes into the WTC towers. However, I also believe that they underestimated the depth of research that the genuine truth movement would undertake to uncover the truth of the lie - something they are now desperately trying to contain with the release of new "footage" and infiltration. The original footage holds the key to solving the hoax.

I wanted to expand on the following research in more detail, but work commitments will not allow me the time to post numerous detailed posts - I hope some of you will have the time to add further information.

One of the biggest misconceptions of the 9/11 hoax was that it was one of the most filmed event in history. The fact that so many telephone callers and "amateur" videographers were linked to the Mainstream media/Hollywood or CGI industries has already been established, but if so many people have footage of the event one would think that by now it would have been released to the waiting world?

Watching the beginning of "9/11 In Memoriam" I discovered much more "amateur" footage associated to names I hadn't seen any research on - could these be the type of genuine everyday New Yorkers that might confirm the veracity of the official narrative? Here are the amater videographers as chronologically shown in the said film:

Naudet Brothers
Jules and Gideon need no introduction to 9/11 researchers other than that they are smack bang in the middle of the hoax.

Kevin Segalla

(Chambers St) Runs film tax credit company links to De Niro and ABC :unsure:

Kim Abramson
Worth St (possible pharmaceutical connections, haven't had time to delve any deeper)

Mi-Kyung Heller
Franklin St - I don't believe this is a real person. A telephone conversation in the background suggests it could have been a missile that hit the WTC. Red herring (see Rumsfeld's slip at the Pentagon)

Jim Huibregtse
West Side Highway (professional photographer) http://www.jimhuibregtse.com/#p=-1&a=0&at=0

Pilots Walsh & Hayes :ph34r:

Mohammed Awad – (Reuters)
West St - Friend of Clinton
http://wn.com/Mohammed_Awad

Angelo Martin – photojournalist WABC – West St
Hard to ascertain if this guy exists or not. Like many others involved in 9/11 the name appears in the IMDB – there was also an "Angelo Martin" involved in an art show 11 sept 2010. :P

Park Foreman – Brooklyn Heights (well known to researchers)

Scott Myers – John St (also well known to researchers)– Navy & ABC connections.

Evan Fairbanks – Needs no introduction although, interestingly, according to IMDB, he has had no work from 2001-2010 apart from one episode of TV makeover show! What does he live on?

Michael Kovalenko – King St –
Another one with an IMDB profile. Someone of the same name is an Ass VP Credit Suisse NY (I can’t find his purported location on streetview?)

Ronald S Pordy – (professional photographer) Removed Pordyworks site with footage.

Michael Toole – Desbrosses St – (Again, I can’t find location on streetview?) Another manufactured person from the IDMB?

Lesli Klainberg
– Lafayette st (viewing position appears extremely elevated) Film Producer – worked for ABC Disney
Using my newly created 3d model of the WTC and crosschecking where she could film the towers from such an elevated height - I discovered the only building within the sightlines of any height is the 179m high 26 Federal Plaza, home of the FBI. Lesli does work for the anti defamation League and gay community.

Luigi Cazzaniga – Park Place (haven't found anything to date - could be another fake id, seems like a generic Italian name)

Bruno Levy – Church St http://www.brunolevy.com/about.html This name also appears in IDMB.

Devin Clark – 34th St (well known to researchers)

Steve Spak – WTC after collapse (FDNY & EMS photographer)
http://www.stevespak.com/index.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02hf7eBQTi8 Caught out at Ground Zero!

Etienne Sauret – Director/documentary maker, many connected to 9/11 after the event. See IMDB profile.

LIVE witnesses: (Viacom owns CBS)

Other notable witnesses:
Mark Obenhaus - Film Producer/Director - worked with Peter Jennings on JFK "hit" piece.
Stewart Nurick – CBS early Show intern, coordinator on Colbert Report Comedy Central
Theresa Renaud – wife of CBS Early Show producer, jack Renaud.
Mary Cozzahttp://www.telecommarketnews.com/2008/0 ... nounc.html

Sid Bedingfield – (promoted February 2002)
Bedingfield has held key positions on both the international and domestic networks at CNN over the past 19 years. He helped launch CNN International as a separate network with its own original programming and served as CNNI's senior executive producer of live programming for five years. During that time, he served in the field as senior producer on such major news events as the election of Nelson Mandela in South Africa, the U.S. occupation of Haiti, the elections of Boris Yeltsin in Russia and the British handover of Hong Kong to China.

Later, Bedingfield served as executive vice president and general manager of the CNN/US network, overseeing all programming and personnel issues. He oversaw the network's coverage of the 9/11 terrorist attacks and their aftermath. In his most recent position, Bedingfield oversaw CNN Productions, a documentary and long-form unit that produced and acquired about 50 hours of programming each year for CNN/US and CNN International.

Christian Martin (NBC) married to Elizabeth Cole (NBC Dateline editor)
Martin covering the event for NBC bought a camera from a tourist on the street and recorded the collapse of the south tower while standing near its base. ;)

Shachar Bar-Un (NBC dateline Producer)

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/ ... wsignin1.0

UPDATE:

Jeanne Yurman - News anchor & reporter with Reuters & CNN.

http://www.ny1.com/content/features/131 ... obs-report

Jeanne was in her apt in Battery Park watching TV when she heard a "sonic boom" and her TV went off (8:56 CNN) She was surprised when she heard it was a plane (see Sean Murtagh, who appeared on TV prior to her).
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2bc7r ... eanne_news

Elliott Walker - NBC News producer -"2nd plane through right over my building", then she adds that she saw it fly past and described it as "big":
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2bcgc ... alker_news

Note how she describes the "sirens" but we hear nothing. This is a recurring issue with eyewitness reports.

Frederick Schneider (not 100% confimed) - Executive producer CEO Exchange 2000-2001 (part of PBS, responsible for the documentary that featured Silverstein's infamous "pull it" quote)

I haven't made a 100% connection yet that this is THE Frederick Schneider but his testimony is worth listening to for it's contradictions and how ruffled he is when the interviewer asks a question he isn't expecting: He claims to be on the 24th floor of a 51 floor building on Liberty St, one and a half blocks from the towers. He claims he heard the first explosion and when he looked out "SAW the plane fall behind other buildings out of his view". Later he contradicts this by saying he only learned that the first explosion was a plane from news reports on the TV! (note how quiet it is in the background)

However, he later claims that he sees the 2nd plane "deliberately" fly into the building. When the interviewer asks him why he thought it was "deliberate" listen to him stumble for an answer and insist that BOTH planes were targetting the WTC - but he didn't see the first plane until AFTER the explosion!! Obviously thrown off script he rambles on about the gaping hole in the tower instead of answering the question. However, he explains that he is a little shaken having seen the plane pass by at eye level. Excuse me, Mr Schneider, the 24th floor does not represent eye level when a plane is allegedly crashing into 80th floors. Not even close. When asked how close the plane was he repeats "a block and a half". Obviously this is scripted and he has no idea what distance to say to the interviewer in yards. If someone asked you how far away a plane was that had just flown past your window, would you answer in street blocks?

Pressed further about the first plane that he had seen, he admits that he didn't see any plane but charred metal, but since he "learned that the first explosion was caused by a plane, I ASSUMED it was a piece of fuselage". So you didn't see the first plane Mr Schneider, so how do you know it was deliberately targetting the WTC. Bet you wish you hadn't gone off script now aren't you? Interestingly, he KNOWS that the plume of fire that billows out would be consistent with jet fuel burning. Wow, is there no end to this man's knowledge?

So where are all the everyday witnesses?
hoi.polloi

So where are all the everyday witnesses?
Perhaps they are average New Yorkers with the arrogant attitude that they know something about this event that they actually know nothing about ... but because of the New Yorker/American superiority complex they wind up spinning some yarn that fits them into the mainstream story and makes them feel important?

I dunno. Seems plausible to me that people like to perpetuate bullshit and gossip because it's more entertaining than the quiet truth.

Try telling some small-town midwesterner they don't know what happened in New York because they weren't there and they will be just as adamant about 'evil terrorists' than New Yorkers who were there!

We just have to face the problem of human memory and how we trick ourselves. Without addressing this hurdle, the human race falls flat at the starting line.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear All,

I'm sorry, I will speculate-but unless we have a video to analyse which shows the thousands of witnesses filming the event and taking pictures-just for us to SEE that they are busily filming and witnessing by the thousands- all we have left is logical speculation.

I was thousands of miles away at my girlfriend's flat. I got a call from a friend, saying: "warriorhun, the war started, and we are in NATO, too!" On the streets, people talking: "World War Three started!" I run to the shop, grabbed three cartons of blue Sopianae cigarettes, went super-size with salt and sugar, and called mother: "Go to the market, buy all the food you can, before the prices go up or the shortage hits! Tell father to open the taps, collect as much water as possible! Break all the alcoholic beverages bottles in the house!"

And I was not even close to a fucking plane-hit!
This is not a fucking car accident on the corner we are talking about!

The problem with the thousands of witnesses is this: only looking back in time do we know the timelines, the number of "planes", the towers fall, what was happening when and where,the lot. People on the ground did not have a clue.

If you were loitering in NYC during working hours instead of working, on the right spot, at the right side of the building, looking up just at the right time (by accident, of course: you are not expecting anything!), then on the time-scale while I say : one-two, you may saw something slamming into WTC ("planes", a missile if there was a missile for good measure, or just smoke-generators smoking). Maybe hear a loud bang-or not.
And why would you film with your cell a smoking building for half an hour? Considering your relative calls you from home or office, at 9:04 AM saying "We saw live on TV, two planes hit WTC, America is under attack, this is WAR!"
WAR, you think. Maybe a third plane is on the way, maybe it will miss WTC and land on your head! (If you have no cell, the people around you will tell you the score). The WAR started, who is attacking? Not a clue! Will it go nuclear? Not a clue!...
Will you start loitering, filming, counting jumpers, gawking at falling buildings, when it is a war and a possible third plane is plummeting towards you?

That means the strrets were empty by 9: 06 AM. The clever were buying up provisions, the panicked run home to watch what is "happening" live on TV, busily praying.

And if some Darwin-award candidate remained filming jumpers, and had to run from the falling towers?
That kind of shock results in a serious case of PTSD, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, like in vietnam veterans. Waking up screaming in the night drenched in sweat, re-living jumpers and towerfalls in your mind always, you start drinking and drugs, beating up your wife and kids, end up homeless or commit suicide.
Did you hear news of thousands of NYC WTC-witnesses receiving PTSD treatment? I did not. Did you hear news of thousands of NYC WTC-witnesses NOT receiving PTSD treatement, committing suicide in great numbers? I did not.

Because there were not thousands of witnesses, that is why.

Any faults in logic?
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

hoi.polloi wrote:Well summarized, Equinox. Thanks.
Thanks Hoi,
Thanks for correctly pronouncing my name as well it is EquinoX.. and the “ED” should not be there.. it was signup mistake... can you please rectify this? Thank you
yes IMO this Gary Welz character is also the anonymous plane witness, and has the words Perp written on his forehead... He isn’t a good liar and also cracks under pressure.
warriorhun wrote: That kind of shock results in a serious case of PTSD, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, like in vietnam veterans. Waking up screaming in the night drenched in sweat, re-living jumpers and towerfalls in your mind always, you start drinking and drugs, beating up your wife and kids, end up homeless or commit suicide.
Did you hear news of thousands of NYC WTC-witnesses receiving PTSD treatment? I did not. Did you hear news of thousands of NYC WTC-witnesses NOT receiving PTSD treatement, committing suicide in great numbers? I did not.

Because there were not thousands of witnesses, that is why.

Any faults in logic?
Great work Warrior Hun.... I look forward to working on this with you in the future.

Eyewitness to a flying object on 9/11.... Total so far...

Mainstream Media Eye witness

SEAN MURTAGH --- CNN Vice President of finance,
OWEN MOOGAN--- Producer of “Fox Report”
MARK OBENHAUS--- Senior ABC producer.
DR JAY ADLERSBERG--- Medical reporter for ABC eyewitness news.
MARK D. BIRNBACH--- Fox TV Employee
ERIC SHAWN--- Fox TV expert and war correspondent.
WINSTON MITCHELL--- Onsite CNN producer.
VINCE CELLINI--- CNN Sports Commentator.
DON DAHLER--- ABC Reporter and war correspondent (Iraq a + afghan) --- There was a large sound which I could only describe as a “MISSILE”
JIM FRIEDL-- - Normal Eyewitness,--
DICK OLIVER--- FOX Reporter. Quote “they saw a missile”
JANE DERENOWISKI--- MSNBC Producer.
ELLIOT WALKER --- NBC Producer.

Emergency Workers Eyewitness---291

Here are the official oral histories from the emergency workers.....
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/h ... ll_01.html

"The words “plane jet airplane aircraft” were found in 426 accounts, 1770 times. The final account Sample Size was used for the “Witnesses to a plane” study was 291."
Source-- http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/i ... &Itemid=60

List from warrior hun...

Various Filmers and people associated with media and production

Naudet Brothers
Kevin Segalla
Kim Abramson
Mi-Kyung Heller
Jim Huibregtse
Pilots Walsh & Hayes
Mohammed Award
Angelo Martin
Park Foreman
Scott Myers
Evan Fairbanks
Michael Kovalenko
Ronald S Pordy
Michael Toole
Lesli Klainberg
Luigi Cazzaniga
Bruno Levy
Devin Clark
Steve Spak
Etienne Sauret
Stewart Nurick
Theresa Renaud
Mary Cozza
Sid Bedingfield
Christian Martin
Shachar Bar-Un
Jeanne Yurman -
Frederick Schneider
Gary welz

Average person on the street.---20

The Harley shirt guy
The well orientated eyewitness
The Drama guy
The over actor
The Msnbc Anonymous witness
Tony Arrigo
Roy Chelson
Anthony Bartolomey
Karim Arraki
Barry Jennings
Mary Cozza
Sid Bedingfield
Steven Mosiello
Mr. Tractsonburg
Brian O’Flaherty
Mi Kyung Heller
Peter Fallucca
James Murphy
Patricia Ondrovic
Stewart Nurick

Only 20---- are accredited to people on the street.

Ok so far we have the total of witness to a flying object on 9/11 ----- 353

* The Majority of these accounts do not state a commercial airliner by any means in fact they insist on something smaller possibly even a missile...

Warrior and evryone else... Lets keep on placing down the witness and what they did.. I'm sure there are heaps more to add to the list..
Last edited by Equinox on Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

haha that's funny that Evan Fairbanks has only had 1 paying job since 2001? maybe that's why he looks like a living Zombie now..
WE KNOW your the One of the Biggest Fakes in this Whole Deal!! His Credibility is ZERO!!
hoi.polloi

This is a great contribution, Equinox!
Thanks Hoi, Thanks for correctly pronouncing my name as well it is EquinoX.. and the “ED” should not be there.. it was signup mistake... can you please rectify this?
I saw where you'd had your username correct before (mysteriously without an e-mail address!) and I deleted that old one which only had a single post to its credit. Your username is now Equinox instead of EquinoXed.