Why they didn't use planes

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
fbenario

Re: Why they didn't use planes

Unread post by fbenario »

Tufa wrote:The purpose of faking news is to promote new wars. On this ground the fakery, all of it, will have to come to an end.
Why? Why would any of it HAVE to come to an end? The testosterone in men, which has existed since the beginning of man as we know him, ensures that war and plunder will continue forever, as they have continued right from the beginning.

All we can do is educate one person at a time to think for himself, and stop automatically attributing good faith and accuracy to his oh-so-beloved mainstream media and government press releases.

And some of you say I'm being overly negative? Get real. How can you defeat an enemy without understanding exactly how he ticks?

And how do you plan to rid man of testosterone, without ending the human race? (Testerone plays a big role in male sex-drive, which leads to the desire to procreate.)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

fbenario wrote:
Tufa wrote:The purpose of faking news is to promote new wars. On this ground the fakery, all of it, will have to come to an end.
Why? Why would any of it HAVE to come to an end? The testosterone in men, which has existed since the beginning of man as we know him, ensures that war and plunder will continue forever, as they have continued right from the beginning.

All we can do is educate one person at a time to think for himself, and stop automatically attributing good faith and accuracy to his oh-so-beloved mainstream media and government press releases.

And some of you say I'm being overly negative? Get real. How can you defeat an enemy without understanding exactly how he ticks?

And how do you plan to rid man of testosterone, without ending the human race? (Testerone plays a big role in male sex-drive, which leads to the desire to procreate.)
I am going to call this response a bit "off topic". You make a fine point, but let's leave it at that for now. This is about the missile debate and its relationship to September Clues.
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

hoi.polloi wrote: Most likely, fake projectiles were factored into the story.
This has me thinking about the Ginny Carr audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfacCQj_mlI#t=8m35s.

WTF did this audio clip surface on the net anyway?
Was that always meant to be passed off as a plane approach/impact? :huh:

http://911digitalarchive.org/sonicmedia ... ld_864.mp3
http://911digitalarchive.org/sonicmedia ... ld_865.mp3
http://911digitalarchive.org/sonicmedia ... ld_866.mp3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Ok, so as far as I can find the recording was added to the 911digitalarchive in 2002...

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... jA&cad=rja

[22.wav, 9/16/2002,12:55:00,149, Ginny Carr,[...]
has a cassette tape of a business meeting held in a neighboring building of WTC, can hear both planes hit the WTC]

Anyway, what I hear on that tape is definitely not consistent with the engine noise of a huge jumbo jet. :blink: so what the fuck were they thinking? And if you listen closely to the second clip at about 30 seconds in http://911digitalarchive.org/sonicmedia ... ld_865.mp3, "Ginny" or whoever that is can be heard saying what sounds like "I saw it, I was watching the plane [kick up?] then I saw the plane hit the building"... hmmm <_< I don't get why they would release this whistling missile sounding shit then have them say they saw a plane? :wacko:
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

There was no reason whatsoever to use real planes as (1) the whole 911 show shown 'live on TV' from north tower on fire until both towers were gone was a prerecorded movie using computer graphic simulations, etc, and (2) - as I always maintain, you can fly as many planes into the weak, lightweight tops of towers and nothing will happen to the stronger, heavier bottoms of towers (http://heiwaco.tripod.com/tower.htm ).

It is physically impossible to destroy a tower from top down by flying planes into the top. I give anybody €1 million that can prove me wrong; http://heiwaco.tripod.com/chall.htm .
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

World Under Cntrl wrote:I have watched September clues and found many issues with this theory namely the lack of conclusive evidence. One part i remember from the film is when they showed the planes supposedly hitting the buildings at different angles, however i feel that the film didn't investigate wither or not different camera angles could cause this problem. I am open to all ideas and appreciate all suggestions but we must first prove that there was no other possibility for what is being suggested before we can say it is conclusive.

maybe you should watch it again.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

World Under Cntrl wrote:I have watched September clues and found many issues with this theory namely the lack of conclusive evidence. One part i remember from the film is when they showed the planes supposedly hitting the buildings at different angles, however i feel that the film didn't investigate wither or not different camera angles could cause this problem. I am open to all ideas and appreciate all suggestions but we must first prove that there was no other possibility for what is being suggested before we can say it is conclusive.
There is a whole forum dedicated to commenting and "debunking" (if one is up to the task) September Clues: http://cluesforum.info/viewforum.php?f=21

So you are welcome to head over there with whatever issue you may wanna raise. Only thing, you better come prepared: with material, imagery, videos, details. Don't think anybody is taking this matter lightly or hanging around waiting to be enlightened by a three-lines-long vague post. From what you write, you don't seem to have watched the movie very attentively anyway, so I'd follow AmongTheThugs advice and watch the thing again. After which: head over to the right forum with whatever "other possibility" you have in mind to submit to us.
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

Ok so I asked a friend who is a little better with audio analysis than I am to help me decipher what was said on the Ginny Carr tape (I guess by using noise reduction/equalization) and it does sound more like 'Ginny'(?) says "I was watching a plane [take off?] looked like sump'n hit the building". Maybe Simon, when he has the time, being an audio pro can do an even better job cleaning it up and extracting or bringing out the vocals. It's dirty mono shit so not much we can do(she was recording a business meeting in this quality? I mean I doubt the original was degraded THAT much during compression/conversion)Anyway, can't really conclude much based solely on what she says there and we'll have to analyze the rest of that crap, but if it's a genuine witness recording what of that echoed-whistling missile sound?

[PS - yes I know it doesn't really matter what actually hit or didn't hit, but I find this tape and what it 'suggests' a little, err...interesting, to say the least ;)]
hoi.polloi

however i feel that the film didn't investigate [whether] or not different camera angles could cause this problem.
Different camera angles do not explain all the numerous things wrong with the color-changing, brightness-changing, speed-, angle-, yaw-, roll-, pitch-changing, impossible-to-film-the-same-object-twice "flights" over a CGI background with preposterous Hollywood special effects that were an excuse for a pathetic fake news broadcast.

And furthermore - the angles don't correlate, as revealed by all the numerous failed and contradictory attempts to describe and illustrate the "paths" of the so-called "airplanes". It's a bad simulation that got fucked up on its way out the door.

The underlying presumption of this thread is that you are intelligent enough to have worked that out for yourself.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

RoyBean wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote: Most likely, fake projectiles were factored into the story.
This has me thinking about the Ginny Carr audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfacCQj_mlI#t=8m35s.

WTF did this audio clip surface on the net anyway?
Was that always meant to be passed off as a plane approach/impact? :huh:

http://911digitalarchive.org/sonicmedia ... ld_864.mp3
http://911digitalarchive.org/sonicmedia ... ld_865.mp3
http://911digitalarchive.org/sonicmedia ... ld_866.mp3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Ok, so as far as I can find the recording was added to the 911digitalarchive in 2002...

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... jA&cad=rja

[22.wav, 9/16/2002,12:55:00,149, Ginny Carr,[...]
has a cassette tape of a business meeting held in a neighboring building of WTC, can hear both planes hit the WTC]

Anyway, what I hear on that tape is definitely not consistent with the engine noise of a huge jumbo jet. :blink: so what the fuck were they thinking? And if you listen closely to the second clip at about 30 seconds in http://911digitalarchive.org/sonicmedia ... ld_865.mp3, "Ginny" or whoever that is can be heard saying what sounds like "I saw it, I was watching the plane [kick up?] then I saw the plane hit the building"... hmmm <_< I don't get why they would release this whistling missile sounding shit then have them say they saw a plane? :wacko:
I still do not understand why people think that what they hear in this Ginny Carr audio clip is a missile. I'm not quite sure what a missile sounds like as I haven't really heard one myself, and I highly doubt that many of you have either. If this is what a missile sounds like, then how come it NEVER sounds like this in virtually any movie or video game for example? Even in games like Arma 2, which is based off of a real military simulator used by the armed forces of various countries (Virtual Battlespace Systems), the missiles sound nothing like it does in this recording, and the sound effects are the most accurate you'll ever hear in any game or movie. If we are to assume that this is a legit recording from 9/11 which suggests that something hit the towers, then it most likely was not a missile at all as we know them, because as far as I know, a missile sounds nothing like a whistle in the way it sounded in the clip, much less a plane. As I said before, if I were them and I decided to use any real object, I would use my most advanced tech developed out of black sites like Area 51. Unless someone can post authentic sound of a missile, particularly a JASSM missile, I’m going to conclude that what we hear in this clip is not a missile.
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

Dcopymope wrote:
I still do not understand why people think that what they hear in this Ginny Carr audio clip is a missile. I'm not quite sure what a missile sounds like as I haven't really heard one myself, and I highly doubt that many of you have either. If this is what a missile sounds like, then how come it NEVER sounds like this in virtually any movie or video game for example? Even in games like Arma 2, which is based off of a real military simulator used by the armed forces of various countries (Virtual Battlespace Systems), the missiles sound nothing like it does in this recording, and the sound effects are the most accurate you'll ever hear in any game or movie. If we are to assume that this is a legit recording from 9/11 which suggests that something hit the towers, then it most likely was not a missile at all as we know them, because as far as I know, a missile sounds nothing like a whistle in the way it sounded in the clip, much less a plane. As I said before, if I were them and I decided to use any real object, I would use my most advanced tech developed out of black sites like Area 51. Unless someone can post authentic sound of a missile, particularly a JASSM missile, I’m going to conclude that what we hear in this clip is not a missile.
You’re right, Dcopymope, other than the stuff we see on TV or the internet most of us probably haven’t. So of course it could very well have been an advanced projectile weapon. Note that I called it missile sounding shit as I am going by the dictionary def of missile, basically “a projectile”. I would much less know what all types of conventional cruise missiles be it long/medium/short-range, subsonic, supersonic, etc. would sound like swooshing through a tall building environment or what kinds of sounds that would produce. I’ve been chuckling at that chewbacca groan right before impact since hearing it in 'Loose Change’. Speaking of that movie, I always found it curious how the Ginny Carr clip was left out in the final cut version. After focusing so much on the ‘CD explosions’ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drKQykrvmp8#t=43m01s. - which they obviously enhanced/made louder - did they finally realize how absurd it is to call that a plane crash? Were they told to cut it out? I haven't heard or read an explanation as to why that material wasn't included in their final POS.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

RoyBean wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:
You’re right, Dcopymope, other than the stuff we see on TV or the internet most of us probably haven’t. So of course it could very well have been an advanced projectile weapon. Note that I called it missile sounding shit as I am going by the dictionary def of missile, basically “a projectile”. I would much less know what all types of conventional cruise missiles be it long/medium/short-range, subsonic, supersonic, etc. would sound like swooshing through a tall building environment or what kinds of sounds that would produce. I’ve been chuckling at that chewbacca groan right before impact since hearing it in 'Loose Change’. Speaking of that movie, I always found it curious how the Ginny Carr clip was left out in the final cut version. After focusing so much on the ‘CD explosions’ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drKQykrvmp8#t=43m01s. - which they obviously enhanced/made louder - did they finally realize how absurd it is to call that a plane crash? Were they told to cut it out? I haven't heard or read an explanation as to why that material wasn't included in their final POS.
I can assure you that a missile wouldn't sound like it did in that clip even going through a tall building environment, unless anyone can prove otherwise. I don't what know kind of projectile weapon that could have possibly been in that clip, but it certainly wasn't a missile as we know them, because as far as I know, they really don't make much of a whistle sound regardless of the environment. Unlike in the Ginny clip, you really shouldn’t be able to hear the missile coming at you until it passes by you, much like a fighter jet. Missiles are generally very loud and move fast enough to break the sound barrier. The windows the missile flew past should have been completely blown out, yet it seems that they weren't, which is yet another indication that it wasn’t a missile that we know of, if it was even a missile at all, assuming the clip is legit and hasn’t been tampered with in any way.
hoi.polloi

Call me boring and predictable but I don't think that's a real sound of anything. Just another folly artist having fun.
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

hoi.polloi wrote:Call me boring and predictable but I don't think that's a real sound of anything. Just another folly artist having fun.
That crossed my mind :rolleyes: At least they're having fun.

Originally used to support the controlledOp theories naturally it loses some cred. Unfortunately we also bit a little. It could've been created just for the CD shit but as per their typical ineptness they screwed up the approach/impact sound (& no doppler effect?) or maybe the after effect of an authentic sounding Boeing crash would've obscured their silly CD boom? Whatever the case, they f'd it up and it had to be dropped....

hey simon can always use annotations over the missile stuff
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

In some of the video clips Simon suggests that parts of the towers were blown out to represent the gaping hole of a plane, what's your view on that OP? CGI? Fake footage? can't be both?
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Brutal Metal wrote:In some of the video clips Simon suggests that parts of the towers were blown out to represent the gaping hole of a plane, what's your view on that OP? CGI? Fake footage? can't be both?
Please BM - all footage shown live on TV + cc on web is fake. E.g. a plane cutting a hole in the top of a tower cannot cut a 'plane' hole in the wall of the tower. The tower wall will destroy the plane ... and there will be no 'plane' hole in the tower. Basic. Why do you ask stupid questions?
The 'blow out' of holes is just a stupid idea. The whole footage is just FAKE.