Flash: WTC 4 Demolished Concurrently With WTC 2

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
nameofthepen

Flash: WTC 4 Demolished Concurrently With WTC 2

Unread post by nameofthepen »

Recent breakthrough research shows WTC 4 was destroyed concurrently with WTC 2.

"In 2007, NIST said "on WTC 4 and 6; the damage there was due to the towers falling on top of them." Images show no wtc2 debris of significance on top of the remains of wtc4.

"...wtc 4 collapsed in a perfectly straight line perpendicular to the eastern face of the south tower, leaving the northern portion of wtc4 looking burned out with no fire until it was painted in later. All in under 10 seconds."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDEqIV9AwGY

Kinda bumps WTC 7 into the archive for now, lol.

Google has been stonewalling this, so let's all help get the word out. B)

Nom
hoi.polloi

Re: Flash: WTC 4 Demolished Concurrently With WTC 2

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Sorry, but why should we all help get the word of NIST out? I think I missed something.
nameofthepen

hoi.polloi wrote:Sorry, but why should we all help get the word of NIST out? I think I missed something.
Hi, hoi.polloi -

It's not "the word of NIST" I came here to tell you about. Geez...lol.

I guess I wasn't very clear in my first post. :rolleyes:

NIST "explanation" of WTC 4 destruction has just been debunked. No appreciable debris fell on it.

And, it was NEVER on fire! They painted flames shooting out of the windows, and lied.

WTC 4 was blown up concurrently with WTC 2, and we didn't know...until now.

I mean, majorly blown up; the bottom 4 floors just evaporated!

We have proof now.

Did you watch the video? Go watch the video! You'll see what I mean.

Nom
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

I watched the video,

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDEqIV9AwGY
By the Uploader CNN fakes.

I personally don’t really ever get the movies made by CNN911 fakes.. (or is it Joe Craine?).

His videos always come out in a way that leaves me confused. And I honestly Iam more confused after watching it than ever.

But from what I gather is this, Evaluations are being made from obviously fake footage. And just how far can we go to trust evaluations made from fake footage?

Like how he explains the in the Fair banks shot WTC 4 is not on fire.

The fair banks footage is prefabricated, Maybe months before 9/11 and The WTC4 is added in.

Also CNNFakes is just using picturesthat ReelDeal, Simon Shack, and others have contributed from our clues forum thread here…”Faking the rubble”… http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 9&start=30
reel.deal wrote:"a man stands in the rubble at ground zero with a fire extinguisher and calls out asking if anyone needs help"

OF COURSE THEY DO !!!

there's MINIMUM 5 PHOTOGRAPHERS here with some serious photoshopping to do...
there maybe NO VICSIMS, NO VICTIMS, NO COPS, NO FIREMEN, OR OTHER ACTORS TO BE SEEN, but
ALLAN TENNENBAUM, DOUG KANTER, JAMES NACHTWEY & ARIS ECONOMOPOULOS & OTHER(Zzz)...
KEEP RUINING EACH OTHERS' SHOT...

flags & lamposts, traffic lights, red & blue toyota pick-ups, cop cars & coca-cola trucks optional...

simonshack wrote:Image
So much for WTC6 RUBBLE IMAGERY. Clearly forged horseshit. Period.

Let's now have a good look at the alleged WTC4 RUBBLE IMAGERY.
The idea was, of course, to provide alarming, gloomy and gripping sceneries to the public.

As many as 3 professional press photographers lent their names to these manipulated pictures. Shame be on them all. (I'm quite familiar with James Nachtwey since the late eighties - back then I was an avid reader of both Time magazine and Newsweek...):
Clockwise from top left: 1:Allan Tannenbaum - 2:Aris Economopoulos - 3 and 4: James Natchwey

As we take a closer look at these shots, here's what we may observe.
White spots are seen - and not seen - on top of the alleged WTC4 building.
You are free to believe that some goofy dude spilled his latte on the pictures...

In the below photos, we see (on the left) two pieces of WTC2 who apparently tumbled down and landed upright, smashing into the tarmac slightly east of WTC4. On the right, we have a piece of rubble supposed to be a chunk of WTC4. Is it black? Is it white? It depends on which picture you prefer!

Do the perps drink too much Coca-Cola?
(Note: I have lightened the right half of the 2 above shots to show more details)

Here's the basic, same view again - seemingly at Christmas time...
Two more views from similar angles:

Here we compare two views which feature a moving traffic light:

Now, please get familiar with RUBBLE "A", RUBBLE "B", and RUBBLE "C":

Ooops!... Does RUBBLE "C" (meant to be the largest intact chunk of WTC4)
look like the very same building in both of these pictures? What the heck is going on here???

reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nameofthepen

Equinox wrote:I watched the video,

I personally don’t really ever get the movies made by CNN911 fakes.. (or is it Joe Craine?).

His videos always come out in a way that leaves me confused. And I honestly Iam more confused after watching it than ever.
Joe Craine is permanently banned from YouTube, and not permitted to have a channel. ;)
And I agree that the videos upped by his proxy, CNN911Fakes, are not very, er, "user-friendly". :P
Equinox wrote:But from what I gather is this, Evaluations are being made from obviously fake footage. And just how far can we go to trust evaluations made from fake footage?

Like how he explains the in the Fair banks shot WTC 4 is not on fire.

The fair banks footage is prefabricated, Maybe months before 9/11 and The WTC4 is added in.
CNN911Fakes' video showed, with the tiny amount of footage available for the job, that WTC 4 was not on fire before WTC 2 collapsed, as claimed by NIST.

Your point that the Fairbanks shot could very well be a composite is noted, and appreciated.

But, even so, it was shown, along with the three others used in C9F's video, under the ABC logo, as “live” that day. Thus, it was endorsed as “authentic” by the perps.

All four of the ABC clips he uploaded showed no fires prior to the collapse.

So, fakes or not, let the perps choke on them now, since they make a complete lie of the story that WTC 4 was brought down by a combo of internal fires and heavy debris. Yes?
Equinox wrote:Also CNNFakes is just using picturesthat ReelDeal, Simon Shack, and others have contributed from our clues forum thread here…”Faking the rubble”… viewtopic.php?f=17&t=489&start=30

Equinox, I am so grateful to you for posting that link! I spent hours going through the whole thing. Awesome...just awesome.

As for the 2nd half of CNN911Fakes' video, I don't know if C9F got those images here, or from his own independent research. I do see they are the same images, some even with the same notations on them. I don't know where he, or Simon, originally got them.

So, thank you for your answer. I learned a lot today because of it. A LOT! :)

Nom