9/11 ACTORS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
DeeJay

Re: the 3 "moms"

Unread post by DeeJay »

nonhocapito wrote:
DeeJay wrote:Can someone please explain how these 3 women (agreed: actresses) go around in public claiming the loss of their ficticious daughters and son? I mean, they must have neighbors and perhaps distant relatives who KNOW that these kids never existed... I'm not mentioning these 3 actresses' husbands and real children, they'd be in the loop, but it just boggles the mind that nobody has stood up to say: "You're lying!" and challenge them in a public forum.
What makes you think that these people actually live anywhere under those names?
These are agents who are simply operating under a false identity. They show up at an event, then leave, remove their little wig and go back to their safe little lives under a different identity. Or something of this sort. There are no neighbors or husbands or anything to check against, unless specifically required by the operation, but I don't think it is required in this case.
Thank you for the reply. Just when I think I'm understanding things, I realize that there's yet more smoke and mirrors...
DeeJay

Re: the 3 "moms"

Unread post by DeeJay »

lux wrote:
DeeJay wrote:
Can someone please explain how these 3 women (agreed: actresses) go around in public claiming the loss of their ficticious daughters and son? I mean, they must have neighbors and perhaps distant relatives who KNOW that these kids never existed... I'm not mentioning these 3 actresses' husbands and real children, they'd be in the loop, but it just boggles the mind that nobody has stood up to say: "You're lying!" and challenge them in a public forum.
IMO:
Most likely these people come from families with close ties to the military/intelligence community. There is evidently a rather large pool of “useful” people in this category and much has been written about the secretive and rather bizarre lives these people lead but not by any mainstream source AFAIK. However, some writers and alleged ex-members of this group have written about what goes on inside this group and this material can be found if you look for it and evaluated as you see fit.

How much of this material is true, I can't say, but it's certainly weird, wild and downright horrific and if even a small portion of it is true it would certainly explain why no one who might know these fake witnesses would ever speak out against them.
Thank you for replying. Still absorbing all this. I actually had in mind, some nasty civilian actresses but the way you describe them, I probably wouldn't want to speak out about them either...
DeeJay

Re: 9/11 ACTORS

Unread post by DeeJay »

reichstag fireman wrote:
antipodean wrote:
Can someone please explain how these 3 women (agreed: actresses) go around in public claiming the loss of their ficticious daughters and son? I mean, they must have neighbors and perhaps distant relatives who KNOW that these kids never existed... I'm not mentioning these 3 actresses' husbands and real children, they'd be in the loop, but it just boggles the mind that nobody has stood up to say: "You're lying!" and challenge them in a public forum
They should also have addresses which would also ascertain, whether these are the names of real existing people.
The Apparatus has numerous "safe houses" around the world, serving as the official residences of (non-existent) PSYOP players. Occasionally a dwelling becomes surplus to requirements. Before it is sold, the house can be used for a PSYOP itself: becoming the supposed home of a mass murderer, or a murder victim, etc. All part of the fun for the madmen who run the media hoax machine.

Not unlike migrant Inuits. When it's time to move on, they crap in their igloos before sending the dogs in to feast on their dung.
Thank you. I feel as if I have been blind all these years and I really appreciate all the research and hard work put into this site by everyone.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Paul Neal who appears in the Movie 'Why the towers fell' seems to have taken offence to my critique of his performance in this movie.
http://www.northstandchat.com/showthrea ... ost5191040
Has anyone else picked up on this 'Lets Roll' conspiracy theory debate?
Aside from feeling slightly offended on a personal level it's absolutely outrageous to be digging around into the background of victims, in this instance, Robert.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPqxJpykW00

Paul Neal

Our hero first appears at around the 15 minute mark. He features about 3 times during the movie being interviewed in a stairwell, as well as Brian Clark who's interviewed separately in the same stairwell..
It's just struck me at how ridiculous it is to have to interview these 2 alleged WTC survivors in a stairwell. Along with their know-all information. I can just see the Director trying to find the perfect WTC look-alike stairwell for his movie.
Unless of course it was carried out in the actual WTC stairwell itself.
Last edited by antipodean on Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

whatsgoingon wrote:Can someone prove that the events in question with these "actresses and actors" ever took place. Are they just pure digital events more or less with very few actual photo ops. I agree with what is said about their cover but who ever proved all these minor events etc occurred in the real world. The illusion is that they did occur; however, the extrapolation is a trick played on our minds by TPTB imho.
The actors events are carefully vetted. Supposedly, they would be monitored as well. Look at how politicians handle media events, and I think you'll get an idea. Just who is doing the corralling in all these blitzes? The camera direction? The security?

It's a culture of fear and control. There is little doubt in my mind that, even if these events were real, they would be quite accounted for from a media standpoint. Also keep in mind which major media companies are distributing any of these events - the only six that apparently exist in the United States, now.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Following up on an old post of mine...

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... t&p=110162

Interesting to note that all the images from Cork University Alumni's New York Reception of 2008, some featuring "Rong Cliff Ford", have disappeared to be replaced by a single thumbnail sized image. The captions are still present and his name still visible. I'm glad I shifted them over to imageshack, but how long that lasts is anybody's guess, I see several of my uploads to that site have disappeared.

http://www.ucc.ie/en/alumni/recentevents/NY08/

edit: "ELA abuse", image removed
anonjedi2

Re:

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

simonshack wrote:*

A CARING, SENSITIVE WOMAN...

"Carie Lemack (...) spearheaded a campaign to develop warnings and increase awareness of the effects of the media's use of real-life graphic 9/11 images."

That's sweet, Carie...

Here, at this very moment of this interview, she's happily saying "He's now serving life in prison" (talking about patsy Zacarias Moussaoui, "the 20th hijacker"...) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-XGWPvYeIo

Isn't she just darling.
Simon,

I know this was an old post, but I'm wondering if you or anyone else may have another source for this on-air interview she did? The Youtube account you posted is no longer active. I've searched for this interview but have been unable to find it anywhere. Any help locating it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear anonjedi,

I may have saved that video on some old hard drive of mine. Will post it if I find it.

Meanwhile, check out this...

COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS - Carie Lemack
http://www.cfr.org/experts/world/carie-a-lemack/b15504

simonshack
Administrator

^
Ok, so I made a mistake today.

I all-too-hastily deleted a comment from my "911 ACTORS" video - but hey, I saved its content, so here it is:
Peter Veljačič wrote:" Because of people like you things will always stay in status quo and never be exposed. I think 911 is a lie, but you my friend are pathetic. you exagerate. compare the reactions of this man to ones of Sandy Hook. I wander if people like you are not payed to make videos like this so 911 truthers can be all labeled as nuts like you."
Now, doesn't this exactly confirm my working theory that those recurring shooting psyops - such as Sandy Hook and all - are DIRECTLY related to 9/11 - in order to make the 9/11 actors seem "realer" than, for instance, the Sandy Hook actors?
simonshack
Administrator

I've noticed over the years how a lot of people have a problem with the FDNY's complicity with the 9/11 hoax. Of course, the top brass of the FDNY would have had to be informed of the hoax. But were the 11.000 New York firefighers in on it? Not likely. They were, more probably, just kept out of it.

So were all those apparent FDNY folks we saw on TV 'testifying' about their harrowing day only actors? You be the judge :

"JAY JONAS" - alleged FDNY firefighter and 9/11 survivor:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CvVNj5vrM8

"BILLY GREEN" - alleged FDNY firefighter and 9/11 survivor:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gornqHgiG0A
Viterbi

Unread post by Viterbi »

antipodean wrote:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRpJDNlcvEc
http://summit.patch.com/articles/an-ind ... onsibility
Formulation of the country’s first 9/11 Curriculum has a special significance at Kent Place School.

The head of the independent all-girls school, Sue Bosland, was on an education committee at the Liberty Science Center when Kent Place was asked to be one of the independent schools involved in writing the curriculum.

“We wound up being the only independent school,” Bosland said.

The 9/11 Curriculum is a product of the 4 Action Initiative, a group of 16 teachers and administrators from across New Jersey formed to develop a Terrorism and 9/11 curriculum for K-12. Sponsors of the curriculum include Families and Friends of 9/11, the Holocaust Commission and the Liberty Science Center.

With little hesitation, Bosland selected Kent Place’s Upper School history teacher, Reba Petraitis, to lead the effort.
For Action Initiative, the legacy project of the organization known until 2012 as Families of September 11, has helped the professor to know how to teach terrorism.

http://www.foractioninitiative.org/
While this curriculum was developed because of the events of September 11, its intention is to keep September 11 within the context of terrorism throughout history and around the globe. The For Action Initiative curriculum places the events of September 11th in a larger and more meaningful educational context. In order for students to be able to think critically about the events of 9/11, they need to understand much more than just what happened that day. In order for children to feel safe, not vulnerable, for them to understand others and not develop prejudice, and for them to become effective leaders of tomorrow, they need to be taught about the challenges in our world, i.e. terrorism -- the concept, the history, the causes, the consequences. Only after they understand such events and their contributing factors, can they fully understand what happened on 9/11 and afterwards. And only after they fully understand what happened on 9/11, can they become leaders who will make a difference in the world, with the hope of preventing such an occurrence from happening in our future.
These are some lessons of the terrorism curriculum

http://www.foractioninitiative.org/lesson-plans
Last edited by Viterbi on Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

blindedbyscience wrote:the photo of him did indeed look like an older version of the person I knew in college. I just dug through an old box of photo albums and found 3 photos with John in them. All 3 were taken in my dorm room. Two are from 1982, and one is from 1983, as per the date stamps on the back of each photo. I scanned these together on my printer and have not made any edits to them other than the overall contrast. Whether he is dead or alive, I know that he is (or at least was) a real flesh and blood person. As I recall, a pretty good kisser too. John is in all 3 photos... The other 2 guys are Doug Schmitt (center of photo on lower left) who is also from New Jersey, and Mike Cheek who is from Nashville, TN. I was in touch with Mike on Facebook a couple of years ago, but I've never been able to track down Doug Schmitt.
1. Who is credited as "taking" these "photos"?

2. In what context were the two similar round-cornered "photos" (presented here as a "scan") "taken", and why should we believe you selected two similar photos randomly from an entire box?

3. What "photo of him" are you referring to? What web site?

4. What room were you in, in what building, with what address, at what times?

5. Who else was in the dorm (besides your other characters of your story) who can verify your location and story?

6. Why have you neglected to mention all of this crucial information until now?

7. Can you share the details of your photobucket account that you are using to display these images? Have you gotten permission from any of the "pictured" to see if they're okay being scrutinized on a forum that specifically seeks to unravel fake pictures?
Viterbi

Unread post by Viterbi »

simonshack wrote:*

I've noticed over the years how a lot of people have a problem with the FDNY's complicity with the 9/11 hoax. Of course, the top brass of the FDNY would have had to be informed of the hoax. But were the 11.000 New York firefighers in on it? Not likely. They were, more probably, just kept out of it.
"MORELL GIBBS", alleged FDNY firefighter:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7ZYRnqaaZg
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Wow. Morrell Gibbs and Billy Green. Unbelievable!
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

The worst 9/11 actor????
Surely Joe Clines.

Located in fox archives-
Joe Clines.
@1.57.50 min http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Ag#t=7072s
But Simon's analysis here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls0CRXEV ... age#t=782s
is far more amusing to watch :lol: