The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
kickstones

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by kickstones »

Flabbergasted wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:13 pm
kickstones wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:38 am Genetically targeted magnetic control of the nervous system

Two other studies also found Wheeler's "Magneto2.0" to be ineffective. Here is Wheeler´s response to all three:
https://sci-hub.se/https://pubmed.ncbi. ... /31570860/
He states.....
'Since the publication of this initial tool set, several other papers have reproduced ferritin-based magnetic field-dependent cellular effects by using similar or identical actua-tors2–4, and by developing novel magnetogenetic actuators such as MagM8, TRPV1FeRIC, and TRPV4'

I am not saying I believe it actually works, but the University of Virginia must because they filed for a patent....

M.A.W. and A.D.G. are named inventors for a filed patent (Serial No. 15/770,141) by the University of Virginia for the use of TRPV4-ferritin to control the nervous system

2016-10-21
Application filed by University of Virginia Patent Foundation

2020-12-01
Application granted

Claims (25)

(main claims).....

1. A composition comprising a nucleic acid coding for a fusion protein, wherein the fusion protein comprises a channel component or a G-protein coupled receptor (GPCR) and a ferritin component.
10. The composition of claim 1, wherein the fusion protein is magnetically sensitive/responds to a magnet.

19. A method to manipulate cellular activity comprising contacting a cell with the composition of claim 1 and exposing the cell to a magnet/magnetic field.
26. The method of claim 24, wherein the magnetic field causes an increase or decrease/inhibition in neural firing.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US201 ... f770%2c141
heniek1812

Unread post by heniek1812 »

anonjedi2 wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:40 pm
And with these very low frequency waves it will be possible to prevent you from thinking - and to turn you into zombies.
:rolleyes:

As opposed to what? As if the majority of human beings on this planet are not already zombies?

Sounds like a bunch of Hollywood, Bruce Willis, Sci-Fi nonsense to me. Why would you need such technology to "prevent people from thinking" - when this has been accomplished with the age old technology of television? People are fast asleep and have been for over a century. There's no need for all these dramatics, other than to spread more fear and propaganda.
Exactly !!!

The Rona Bread and Vax Circus has shown to those that are not asleep that the vast majority of the population ,regardless of education level, is easy to control with that all powerful TV. There is plenty of research data now which easily shows that the habitual watchers (the vast majority) have their brains turned off while watching the screen. To make matters worst, the smartphone has put in the next to last nail in the coffin regarding control. With it people can be reached nearly everywhere. People today live in a near 24/7 programming environment which teaches them not to think but except the information from their favorite TV Gods.
glg

Unread post by glg »

Here's an incetive to get vaccinated by the doctor for the german national football/soccer team:

¨It isn't planned to vaccinate players during the tournament.. eh,for their handlers it may look different if perhaps such an opportunity arises, but to vaccinate players I deem to be too dangerous considering the conceivable side effects that you have mentioned here.¨

https://www.sportschau.de/fussball/uefa ... n-100.html

I didn't even know the European soccer Championship has already started :unsure:
kickstones

Just a reminder, it's all theatre...

NY Post Removes Fake Image of “COVID Deaths” After Being Busted on Social Media

https://ncdailygazette.com/2021/04/27/n ... ial-media/
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

SHEEPLE SHOPPING SIGNS IN SWEDISH SUPERMARKETS

Dear friends, you'll probably know that Sweden has been "hailed" around the world for its 'smart, no-nonsense management of the Covid crisis'... Indeed - and if I'm not mistaken - Sweden is the only nation of the Western World that has never mandated face diapers to its citizens - who've kept shopping and jogging all along this "deadly pandemic", totally muzzle-free. To be sure, Italians are most impressed about this fact (and as you know, I'm a Swedish expat living in Italy). The average Italian will tell you that he/she admires the Swedish people AND their governmental institutions - for being sooo remarkably civilized and intelligent.

But then we have THIS... :unsure:

That's right: the large supermarket chain COOP (think "Walmart" if you're in the USA) is running the above-illustrated poster campaign in their store outlets.

- The first poster (at left) says: "ARE YOU SINGLE? WELCOME IN!"
- The other poster (at right) says: "DUMP YOUR COMPANY!" ('company' meaning, in this case, anyone who might accompany you to the store / partner / friends / family members).

And then we have the ominous contagion-slogan... "Here we shop one at a time, so as to reduce the risk of infecting each other".

Needless to say, if "Covid 19" were a deadly disease diffused aerobically by droplets exhaled by shoppers, the COOP supermarket chain would be grieving today the mass-extinction of their cashiers and assorted personnel!

Now, I beg you all to help me figure out and relieve me from my misery... WHY THE SHEEP??? Why did they choose sheep as 'testimonials' for their campaign?
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Dear
Not sure if your question was rhetorical, so forgive me...

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/coop

coop
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Financial, Acronyms, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
coop
an enclosure or cage: a chicken coop; a co-op: They bought their food at a co-op.
Not to be confused with:
coup – (koo) a brilliant stratagem; overturn; upset: His win was quite a coup.
coupe – a closed two-door car; a frozen dessert: She chose the coupe rather than the sedan.
Abused, Confused, & Misused Words by Mary Embree Copyright © 2007, 2013 by Mary Embree
coop (ko͞op)
n.
1. A small enclosure or cage, as for poultry or small animals.
2. A cramped or uncomfortably confined space.
3. Slang A jail or prison.
tr.v. cooped, coop·ing, coops
1. To confine or keep (poultry, for example) in a coop.
2. To confine in a small or cramped space. Often used with up: was cooped up in the cabin during the storm.
Idiom:
fly (or blow) the coop
To make a getaway; escape.
[Middle English coupe, possibly from Middle Dutch kūpe, basket, tub, from Germanic *kūpōn, possibly from Latin cūpa, cask; see cupola.]
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
coop (kuːp)
n
1. (Agriculture) a cage or small enclosure for poultry or small animals
2. a small narrow place of confinement, esp a prison cell
3. (Angling) a wicker basket for catching fish
vb
(tr; often foll by up or in) to confine in a restricted area
[C15: probably from Middle Low German kūpe basket, tub; related to Latin cūpa cask, vat]

Be well.
Newsbender

Unread post by Newsbender »

The sheep in those adverts can only be interpreted as open mockery of their customers, the population of Sweden. Right there in plain sight. And they know that, not only will the majority of people comply, they'll continue to patronize their stores without complaint. These people are complete psychopaths.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Flabbergasted wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:39 pm For what it´s worth, here is the file with 3234 pages of Dr. Fauci´s leaked e-mails from early 2020.

Correction: The e-mails were not "leaked" but obtained through a FOIA request.
This "revelation" of Fauci's e-mails has been boggling my mind. It looks like limited hangout 101, or even a trap. First of all, it´s pretty astonishing that someone would grant a FOIA request like that, considering the damage a real leak would cause to government credibility. Second, many parts of the correspondence have been heavily redacted (blacked out), allegedly to avoid interference with an "ongoing investigation". Really?

Since very few people have time to sift through a file over three thousand pages long or the stomach to read all those sycophantic praises of Fauci´s heroic efforts at saving lives, most morona circus skeptics will be content with a summary. And such a summary has been circulating the social media from day one, claiming that Fauci admits to the following: i) moronavirus was created in a lab in Wuhan, ii) hydroxychloroquine cures moronavirus infection, iii) asymptomatic carriers do not transmit the disease, iv) face masks have no protective effect, v) lockdowns are unnecessary, vi) Zuckerberg/Facebook is spreading government propaganda and censoring others, vii) moronavirus deaths are overestimated, viii) children are not affected by moronavirus infection, and ix) Fauci lied to Congress.

But do Fauci´s e-mails really say that? If they don´t, or if the evidence for it is murky, who gets to play the clown?

In a video I linked to the other day, Polly shows that Fauci's wife´s brother-in-law (James Huskey) works for the US Department of State reviewing documents for release via the Freedom of Information Act. Just a thought.
simonshack
Administrator

Flabbergasted wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:07 pm
In a video I linked to the other day, Polly shows that Fauci's wife´s brother-in-law (James Huskey) works for the US Department of State reviewing documents for release via the Freedom of Information Act. Just a thought.
:lol: :D :P :lol: :D :P :lol: :D :P :lol:

Superbly hilarous, dear Flabbergasted!

I find myself speechless (and out of breath) about this latest, incredibly ludicrous tale of the supposed FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) that would have purportedly forced Anthony Fauci to release his personal e-mails to the public. My ribs are still sore in laughter!

We live in a silly, very silly world - ruled by clowns who feed us with a monstrous and continuous flow of bullshit. Yet, most people seem to buy it - and eat it!

Seriously now, this "Fauci exposure" tale is clearly meant to uphold the notion that those (invisible) DEADLY VIRUSES exist - and that they can be used as biological weapons to deplete the world's population - very much like those (invisible) MUSLIM TERRORISTS who supposedly blow themselves up "because they hate our way of life", those (invisible) SCHOOL SHOOTERS who just hate kids for some reason - and those (invisible) ATOMIC BOMBS that they concocted to make us all piss in our pants in fear of annihilation of the human species - and which will soon be replaced by some (invisible) and equally idiotic UFO / UAP alien invasion narrative... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unidentif ... Task_Force

Oh well, perhaps most of this planet's population DESERVES to be fooled in eternity - since they haven't even figured out how to switch on their (invisible) brains.
kickstones

Speaking of Fauci.....

If this is for real it would appear this guy, Dr. Robert Willner, wasn't controlled opposition, could be he was made an example of as to what can happen if someone with authority speaks out.....

DEATH – OBITUARY – CAUSE OF DEATH :

Dr. Robert Willner MD, PhD, was stripped of his medical license after he delivered a speech accusing Anthony Fauci of Genocide in 1994. He published a book in 1995 “Deadly Deception.” …
He passed away in 1995, from a heart attack
https://celebritiesdeaths.com/death-obi ... enocide-i/

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdrTRlt2hk8

Here is the full presentation.....
Deadly Deception - Dr. Robert E. Willner MD, PHD

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2Q0rpnXq7Q
M159

Unread post by M159 »

This clip (disguised voice) is from a US company. It explains how the gene therapy process uses the shell of an HIV (or any other) viral particle. It carries a custom payload of up to 3 genes, including synthetic genes. The viral particle (the vax) delivers the payload into a fully formed cell and changes the cell's DNA. The payload can insert up to 3 new genes into the DNA, or shut down/knock out up to 15 existing genes in the DNA (via siRNA.) The change to the cell's DNA is permanent.

Newsbender

Newsbender wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:13 am Thank you, glg, that is a very interesting angle I had not considered. If there are no other takers, I would be more than happy to test your theory in about a week, when the restrictions of my channel strike are lifted.
I have uploaded an edited version of the hearing with Hall's closing comments about animal testing cut out. Let's see if this lasts longer than the full version.
Newsbender

Newsbender wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:41 am I have uploaded an edited version of the hearing with Hall's closing comments about animal testing cut out. Let's see if this lasts longer than the full version.
And it's gone already. So it's blanket censorship on YouTube's part and not anything specific about the hearing.

simonshack
Administrator

Newsbender wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:38 am
And it's gone already. So it's blanket censorship on YouTube's part and not anything specific about the hearing.
Totally outrageous, dear Newsbender... Thanks for your time demonstrating just how pathetic the YT censorship has become.

"Medical misinformation" ??? A senate hearing?

Well, that probably beats - in terms of silliness - Youtube's ludicrous motivation for removing September Clues ("hate speech")...
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

simonshack wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:15 am Seriously now, this "Fauci exposure" tale is clearly meant to uphold the notion that those (invisible) DEADLY VIRUSES exist - and that they can be used as biological weapons to deplete the world's population - very much like those (invisible) MUSLIM TERRORISTS who supposedly blow themselves up "because they hate our way of life", those (invisible) SCHOOL SHOOTERS who just hate kids for some reason - and those (invisible) ATOMIC BOMBS that they concocted to make us all piss in our pants in fear of annihilation of the human species - and which will soon be replaced by some (invisible) and equally idiotic UFO / UAP alien invasion narrative... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unidentif ... Task_Force