The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
glg

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by glg »

Leaders are slowly introducing the Rainbow - have you noticed?

Quoted as from the head of the swiss federal office of public health, today:
you see, the different colors are being introduced by yellow
and ended up in the red at the dificul. err, at the time of the first wave
we then scaled down to pink, for a bit of release ((sic))
we now lingered in the blue for quite a breadth of time
and now the situation has come to concern us so much, so that we are changing to orange
cracked me up, but the kicker is, that the cameras wouldn't pan even an inch as the federal health officer pointed towards the color scheme that was supposedly propped um somewhere behind the media - so I've not seen the actual design yet.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich has been mentioned before in this thread (by sharpstuff and kickstones), but the video below is a pretty neat summary of the moronavirus fraud, including many issues already covered here. Among the important details I was unaware of are the May 2019 Congress on Global Health in Germany (@ 6:23) which featured the very team of players who were shortly afterwards to impose lockdown on Germany and elsewhere, and the change of the definition of "pandemic" 12 years ago (@ 8:04) in time for the swine flu drill, making it possible for the WHO and the CDC to declare pandemics in the absence of hard evidence. The talk ends with suggestions for how legal action can be taken to obtain compensatory damages from the perpetrators of the scam.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z6CYkVCXUs
glg

Unread post by glg »

Kudos to the Fact Checkers @ Reuters
NO! you whiney oversensitive little artists, the Rethink. Reskill. Reboot. wasn't JUST meant for you:
Social media users are sharing an advert from a UK government-backed campaign, that features an image of a ballet dancer alongside the message: “Fatima’s next job could be in cyber (she just doesn’t know it yet)”.
It has led some to believe that the campaign specifically targeted those who work in the arts - a sector that has been hit hard by the coronavirus pandemic.
(...)
However, an archived version of the website shows that the advert is one of a series that features workers from a variety of industries, not just the arts ( https://web.archive.org/web/2020101209 ... l-reboot/ ) . A barber, a shopworker and a barista are among other workers featured.
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact ... SKBN26X2I9
Sometimes the nastiness our overlords deploy can be hard to top and so the memes this campaign generated overall seem a bit helpless, but one of them at least fits the title of this thread:

Edit: Trickle down nastiness - the Photog. of the ¨Fatima¨ Ballerina Image sold her royalty rights and now the AD magically transmutes into another ¨My Story¨ campaign - ycmtsu:
[Youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbFVzKw ... =emb_title[/Youtube]
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

Flabbergasted wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:51 pm Dr. Reiner Fuellmich has been mentioned before in this thread (by sharpstuff and kickstones), but the video below is a pretty neat summary of the moronavirus fraud, including many issues already covered here. Among the important details I was unaware of are the May 2019 Congress on Global Health in Germany (@ 6:23) which featured the very team of players who were shortly afterwards to impose lockdown on Germany and elsewhere, and the change of the definition of "pandemic" 12 years ago (@ 8:04) in time for the swine flu drill, making it possible for the WHO and the CDC to declare pandemics in the absence of hard evidence. The talk ends with suggestions for how legal action can be taken to obtain compensatory damages from the perpetrators of the scam.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z6CYkVCXUs
Yes Flabbergasted, it is a good summary of points mentioned on this thread and in the main not covered in MSM.

However, a few members on Cluesforum have questioned the integrity of the guy, which they have every right to do. Yes, he may well turn out to be controlled opposition, but I think the main point of the video whether he is controlled opposion or not is that it is bringing awareness of the scam / fraud to many more people who maybe had not read this thread.

For example, if they are to be believed, YouTube figures on the Dr. Reiner Fuellmich video you posted (•06 Oct 2020 ) show:

Crimes against Humanity (legendado em português)
23,575 views and 796 likes and 88 Comments.

However, go to the original video linked below (•3 Oct 2020 ) and you will find the figures (as of 17th Oct 2020):

Crimes against Humanity
...57K likes and 12,028 Comments

Which is huge exposure worldwide in a two week period of time. And it surprises me that YouTube have not censored this video. Maybe they are afraid of a lawsuit by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich against freedom of speech denial, or withholding evidence to the public of the fraud. Or maybe he is actually controlled opposition and they are leaving it up for some reason, which at this moment of time I cannot see how it would benefit them.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr04gHbP5MQ
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear friends, as things are going (in all their madness), perhaps we should begin to predict what will be the next "initiatives" of our governments to protect us from all ills. The following is my attempt, so to speak, to read the future and anticipate the "new normalities" that await us. I wrote it in journalistic form, that is, just like any article published by the mainstream media - and imitating their "style" in a sort of tongue-in-cheek manner... I posted it today on my Fecesbook channel.

"SOCIAL MESSAGING ARRIVES (MANDATORY)"

Recent scientific studies have shown the danger of oral communication and its impact on the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic. As we can easily imagine, opening the mouth means exposing each time the buccal mucosa to a greater number of infectious agents scattered in the air in the form of micro-droplets. Experts estimate that refraining from speaking in public places could reduce the spread of the current pandemic by 33%. An experiment conducted in a suburb of the Gaza Strip (in which the inhabitants observed a week of absolute silence under the control of local authorities) gave good results. There has been a significant decline in people admitted to intensive care, both for Covid-19 and for aphonia, a disfunction that affects people who scream or protest loudly.

However, thanks to new technologies, we can avoid getting sick by talking. By now, every citizen has a pocket device (cell phone, smartphone, etc.) capable of communicating with anyone with the written word. It is therefore evident that the exclusive use of this technology to communicate with people will be crucial to the fight to contain the spread of the pandemic.

Therefore, it is desirable that everyone make a responsible effort to refrain from oral communication. And this, out of respect for the life of each one of us, and not just that of the elderly, the top politicians - or the top world celebrities of cinema or sport. After all, oral communication has never been considered as a fundamental human right: it was only a collective vice cultivated by the masses in the illusory and mad hope that their muddled voices might be heard by the government authorities who wisely uphold and guarantee (through our top scientific institutions) the best living conditions of our society.

In light of all this, we must welcome with deep gratitude the new government decree which obliges us to communicate only through convenient digital platforms such as, for example, Twitter or Facebook Messenger. Keeping our mouths shut will become the new normal to which we will have to adapt for the good of humanity, no matter what the various conspiracy theorists who spread fake news and pathetic protests on these same communication platforms say.
There are penalties ranging from 400 to 1000 euros for those who will be caught in the act of communicating their pretenses and thoughts with their vocal cords. Keep quiet = Stay healthy.

In the event of blasphemy, 8% of the proceeds from the sanctions will be dedicated to the Catholic Church.*

Simon Shack - October 17, 2020

(*Please know that the Catholic Church asks all italian citizens to dedicate 8-per-thousand of their income taxes to the Church...)

That's all for now, folks - hope y'all enjoyed my tragicomical sense of humor. -_-
glg

Unread post by glg »

simonshack wrote:
Recent scientific studies have shown the danger of oral communication and its impact on the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic. (...)
(...)
However, thanks to new technologies, we can avoid getting sick by talking. By now, every citizen has a pocket device (cell phone, smartphone, etc.) capable of communicating with anyone with the written word. It is therefore evident that the exclusive use of this technology to communicate with people will be crucial to the fight to contain the spread of the pandemic.
Well, fortunately THEY taught me sign language on the side of such announcements, so... f..ck their devices :ph34r:
Flabbergasted
Administrator

simonshack wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:43 pmperhaps we should begin to predict what will be the next "initiatives" of our governments to protect us from all ills.
Indeed, this is going far beyond early expectations.

I don't usually engage in wild sci-fi fantasies, but it crossed my mind that to make absolutely sure nobody escapes injection with Bill´s broth, it may not be enough to pass unconstitutional laws and threaten people with fines, travel restrictions and bank account freezing. If for the sake of argument we assume the broth contains not only a genetic patch but also a nanochip (if such are real), then a pretty sensitive and omnipresent system would be required to monitor it. OK, so we have basically dismissed the claim as DBA that the moronavirus circus was a necessary cover for flu-like symptoms allegedly caused by the new 5G technology. But the story could be laid out differently: what if the 5G network (which was installed worldwide in a rush during lockdown) has the capability of monitoring said nanochips? Ok, I know, it´s pretty far out. But the psychopaths in power are investing all their marbles on this one.
kickstones wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:22 amHowever, a few members on Cluesforum have questioned the integrity of the guy, which they have every right to do. Yes, he may well turn out to be controlled opposition...
Yes, I agree we should be wary... and I am sorry I posted the same video; I thought it was a more recent summary. :)
Flabbergasted
Administrator

I don´t know where this picture was taken, but it sure is a fine piece of brainwash. Pathologizing dissent.

patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Flabbergasted wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:45 pm
I don't usually engage in wild sci-fi fantasies, but it crossed my mind that to make absolutely sure nobody escapes injection with Bill´s broth, it may not be enough to pass unconstitutional laws and threaten people with fines, travel restrictions and bank account freezing. If for the sake of argument we assume the broth contains not only a genetic patch but also a nanochip (if such are real), then a pretty sensitive and omnipresent system would be required to monitor it. OK, so we have basically dismissed the claim as DBA that the moronavirus circus was a necessary cover for flu-like symptoms allegedly caused by the new 5G technology. But the story could be laid out differently: what if the 5G network (which was installed worldwide in a rush during lockdown) has the capability of monitoring said nanochips? Ok, I know, it´s pretty far out. But the psychopaths in power are investing all their marbles on this one.
Yes it's pretty far fetched. The way the Nutwork did it (through the hands of the British Empire) in the 18th and 19th century was to vaccinate/inoculate the population of an area they had conquered and wanted to depopulate, and when some became sick (smallpox, leprosy), they deported them for life to Lazarettes. The vaccines were of course said to protect the indigenous because unfortunately the British soldiers had brought contagious diseases from Europe they had no protection against.

I see a similar scenario. People are already getting sick since they wear mouth diapers often laced with flouride all day. And if a vaccine is released mandatory or not, the numbers will rise.

As to what the vaccines contains I think it's the same brew as current vaccines - mercury, alcohol etc. Slow nerve poisons that will hurt the weak and the young most but everyone to some extent.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Has anyone looked at these face masks as the first step of the Mark of the Beast? I'm not very religious (brought up Catholic generationally) - but since the devil's best weapon is trickery, why not start with the mask, and use it as a life saving device vs a forced chip, etc.

You will not be seen in the medical world without a mask. You are ostracized if you don't have one on. They are forcing a generation of kids to become sick, conditioned and forced to never have a choice. Everything about our normal way of life has changed due to this and they are hell bent on making this our new normal. These PTB are not human in my mind, and the sickening political ads I'm getting with them wearing these masks tells me nothing is going away.

Just my 2 cents....
kickstones

CluedIn wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:06 am These PTB are not human in my mind.

Just my 2 cents....
Yes, CluedIn, I agree, along with John Carpenter who tried to convey this message in the film 'They live' (1988).

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFo8n3sZFT0

And this music video, "The Disease", by Anti-Flag released 2020 January, uses the theme of 'They live' and seems rather apt considering our current situation.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfcrEEacXek

Lyrics:

We are the fire in the attic
We are the voices in the static
You have a sickness
And we are the disease
That brings you to your knees

Misery loves the company
Apathy is feeding the machine
Carried in the heart of kings and queens
And we are the disease, we are the disease

We are the disease
We are the disease

Critical shutdown of false virtue
The final outbreak to kill the untrue
You are the catcher
And we are the disease
That brings you to your knees

Misery loves the company

We are the disease
We are the disease
Yeah we are the disease

We are the role call of the pustule
(The misery, the company)
We are the echo of violent truth
(Their apathy feeds the machine)
We are the whisper of the lit fuse
(We are disease, we are disease)
We are the voices and we reject you
(We reject you, and we reject you)

Misery loves the company
Misery loves the company

We are the disease
We are the disease
Yeah we are the disease
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

"Let them hate us as long as they fear us". The Nutwork are not aliens. They're ordinary people but some of them probably enjoy better health since they don't take vaccines or eat only vegetables etc. They are also sociopaths and pathological liars. And good liars know that the best way to lie is through truths. So most lies have truths in them. But I am glad to see that a growing number of people are seeing that Corona is the rollout of the new world order and that some have even figured out that this isn't caused by cell towers or a designed virus. Finally people are listening to what Stefan Lanka has said since the 90s. And when the virus hoax shatters the medicine hoax will follow and that will bring down the rest of the lies that define our lives.
https://thesocialservice1.bandcamp.com/track/the-door
glg

Unread post by glg »

patrix wrote » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:24 am
I see a similar scenario. People are already getting sick since they wear mouth diapers often laced with flouride all day
¨ often laced with flouride ¨? Well no sh..t those face diapers are indeed, thanks for that, cause if these masks naturally smell.. then they must be involuntary exhaling something - right?
"Let them hate us as long as they fear us". The Nutwork are not aliens. They're ordinary people but some of them probably enjoy better health since they don't take vaccines or eat only vegetables etc. They are also sociopaths and pathological liars. And good liars know that the best way to lie is through truths. So most lies have truths in them.* But I am glad to see that a growing number of people are seeing that Corona is the rollout of the new world order and that some have even figured out that this isn't caused by cell towers or a designed virus. Finally people are listening to what Stefan Lanka has said since the 90s. And when the virus hoax shatters the medicine hoax will follow and that will bring down the rest of the lies that define our lives.
* That's impossile once a lie serves as a premise / emphasis glg

You're speakig a gem there patrix, much obliged

(edited for clarity)
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Just to be clear, what I meant with "laced with flouride" is that most masks are made out of a material with fluoride in it (polyvinylidene fluoride). And we know that flouride is a poison to humans and that is why they put it in toothpaste, water, food etc. And now we have to breathe it too.

THE SECRET COVENANT (http://www.illuminati-news.com/Articles/149.html)

An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception.

Those who will see it will be thought of as insane.

We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the connection between us.

We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive. Our goal will be accomplished one drop at a time so as to never bring suspicion upon ourselves. This will also prevent them from seeing the changes as they occur.

We will always stand above the relative field of their experience for we know the secrets of the absolute.

We will work together always and will remain bound by blood and secrecy. Death will come to he who speaks.

We will keep their lifespan short and their minds weak while pretending to do the opposite.

We will use our knowledge of science and technology in subtle ways so they will never see what is happening.

We will use soft metals, ageing accelerators and sedatives in food and water, also in the air.

They will be blanketed by poisons everywhere they turn.

The soft metals will cause them to lose their minds. We will promise to find a cure from our many fronts, yet we will feed them more poison.

The poisons will be absorbed through their skin and mouths, they will destroy their minds and reproductive systems.

From all this, their children will be born dead, and we will conceal this information.

The poisons will be hidden in everything that surrounds them, in what they drink, eat, breathe and wear.

We must be ingenious in dispensing the poisons for they can see far.

We will teach them that the poisons are good, with fun images and musical tones.

Those they look up to will help. We will enlist them to push our poisons.

They will see our products being used in film and will grow accustomed to them and will never know
their true effect.

When they give birth we will inject poisons into the blood of their children and convince them it is for their help.

We will start early on, when their minds are young, we will target their children with what children love most, sweet things.

When their teeth decay we will fill them with metals that will kill their mind and steal their future.

When their ability to learn has been affected, we will create medicine that will make them sicker and cause other diseases for which we will create yet more medicine.

We will render them docile and weak before us by our power.

They will grow depressed, slow and obese, and when they come to us for help, we will give them more poison.

We will focus their attention toward money and material goods so they many never connect with their inner self. We will distract them with fornication, external pleasures and games so they may never be one with the oneness of it all.

Their minds will belong to us and they will do as we say. If they refuse we shall find ways to implement mind-altering technology into their lives. We will use fear as our weapon.

We will establish their governments and establish opposites within. We will own both sides.

We will always hide our objective but carry out our plan.

They will perform the labour for us and we shall prosper from their toil.

Our families will never mix with theirs. Our blood must be pure always, for it is the way.

We will make them kill each other when it suits us.

We will keep them separated from the oneness by dogma and religion.

We will control all aspects of their lives and tell them what to think and how.

We will guide them kindly and gently letting them think they are guiding themselves.

We will foment animosity between them through our factions.

When a light shall shine among them, we shall extinguish it by ridicule, or death, whichever suits us best.

We will make them rip each other's hearts apart and kill their own children.

We will accomplish this by using hate as our ally, anger as our friend.

The hate will blind them totally, and never shall they see that from their conflicts we emerge as their rulers. They will be busy killing each other.

They will bathe in their own blood and kill their neighbours for as long as we see fit.

We will benefit greatly from this, for they will not see us, for they cannot see us.

We will continue to prosper from their wars and their deaths.

We shall repeat this over and over until our ultimate goal is accomplished.

We will continue to make them live in fear and anger though images and sounds.

We will use all the tools we have to accomplish this.

The tools will be provided by their labour.

We will make them hate themselves and their neighbours.

We will always hide the divine truth from them, that we are all one. This they must never know!

They must never know that colour is an illusion, they must always think they are not equal.

Drop by drop, drop by drop we will advance our goal.

We will take over their land, resources and wealth to exercise total control over them.

We will deceive them into accepting laws that will steal the little freedom they will have.

We will establish a money system that will imprison them forever, keeping them and their children in debt.

When they shall band together, we shall accuse them of crimes and present a different story to the world for we shall own all the media.

We will use our media to control the flow of information and their sentiment in our favour.

When they shall rise up against us we will crush them like insects, for they are less than that.

They will be helpless to do anything for they will have no weapons.

We will recruit some of their own to carry out our plans, we will promise them eternal life, but eternal life they will never have for they are not of us.

The recruits will be called "initiates" and will be indoctrinated to believe false rites of passage to higher realms. Members of these groups will think they are one with us never knowing the truth. They must never learn this truth for they will turn against us.

For their work they will be rewarded with earthly things and great titles, but never will they become immortal and join us, never will they receive the light and travel the stars. They will never reach the higher realms, for the killing of their own kind will prevent passage to the realm of enlightenment. This they will never know.

The truth will be hidden in their face, so close they will not be able to focus on it until its too late.

Oh yes, so grand the illusion of freedom will be, that they will never know they are our slaves.

When all is in place, the reality we will have created for them will own them. This reality will be their prison. They will live in self-delusion.

When our goal is accomplished a new era of domination will begin.

Their minds will be bound by their beliefs, the beliefs we have established from time immemorial.

But if they ever find out they are our equal, we shall perish then. THIS THEY MUST NEVER KNOW.

If they ever find out that together they can vanquish us, they will take action.

They must never, ever find out what we have done, for if they do, we shall have no place to run, for it will be easy to see who we are once the veil has fallen. Our actions will have revealed who we are and they will hunt us down and no person shall give us shelter.

This is the secret covenant by which we shall live the rest of our present and future lives, for this reality will transcend many generations and life spans.

This covenant is sealed by blood, our blood. We, the ones who from heaven to earth came.

This covenant must NEVER, EVER be known to exist. It must NEVER, EVER be written or spoken of for if it is, the consciousness it will spawn will release the fury of the PRIME CREATOR upon us and we shall be cast to the depths from whence we came and remain there until the end time of infinity itself.
kickstones

patrix wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:52 pm The Nutwork are not aliens.
I suppose it depends in what sense you use the word, no, they may not be from another planet, but they (PTB), in my opinion, are certainly alien to a human civilisation as I see fit, maybe a better description of them would be 'ghouls'.

Ghoul is from the Arabic غُول ghūl, from غَالَ ghāla, "to seize". In Arabic, the term is also sometimes used to describe a greedy or gluttonous individual.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghoul

And this, in my opinion, is in essence, what this is all about, the excessive greed and accumulation of wealth / resources by deception / manipulation and corruption beneficial to the few individuals (ghouls) who run the show.

And as Carpenter stated:

'The creatures (ghouls) are corrupting us, so they, themselves, are corruptions of human beings.'

How did this corruption of human beings originate?

One explanation is given in this essay:

UNDERSTANDING CORRUPTION AS A HUMAN NATURE PROBLEM

Godfried Asamoah
School of Social Sciences, Kingdom philosophy Research & Human Development Institute, Accra, Ghana,
West Africa.

Keywords:
Judeo–Christian, anti-corruption campaigns, corrupt, human consciences, corruption.

ABSTRACT

This paper challenges traditional anti-corruption interventions and makes a radical claim that corruption is a human soul problem. Using Judeo -Christian philosophy as the main underpinning, the author asserts that global anti- corruption campaigns and crusades are bound to fail- a self-fulfilling prophecy -due to their inability to affect, influence and transform the real antecedent of external acts of corruption – the spirit of evil, mischief, sin, unrighteousness, and wickedness - dwelling in the souls of each humankind.

Exploring the True Origin of Corruption: Human and Extra- Terrestrial Corruption

I pose yet another critical question at this juncture. Where did the spirit of corruption come from and how did it enter the human race? According to Judeo Christian literature, the spirit of corruption originated from an incorruptible, celestial country called heaven, when a spiritual angelic being is purported to have coveted the very power, position and status of the Creator, because of pride, self-exaltation, and self-centeredness. After his ejection from heaven, through war, this corrupt arch angel decided to pursue the human race to corrupt and if possible, destroy it.

How the spirit of pride, self-centeredness and self –exaltation entered the being of the Devil is hard to decipher, even by advanced scholars and theologians. But it is believed by some that it might be related to a sort of natural tendency that exists within a created being that has been given the freedom of
choice by its Creator, to potentially run the risk of exceeding the limits of their authority or power domain. That problem has been captured today by the phrase, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... _PROBLEM_1

What's the way out?

Maybe rid ourself of money / value for a start ?

For example, if there is no monetary gain for those that control the advancement of vaccination programmes would they continue to do so?

On deliberation the answer could be, maybe, if contolling individuals are of satanic thought then an agenda of de-population programmes may well appeal.