SOCIAL IMPLICATIONS OF THE CORONA ‘VIRUS’ SCAM

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
sharpstuff

SOCIAL IMPLICATIONS OF THE CORONA ‘VIRUS’ SCAM

Unread post by sharpstuff »

NOTE: This article is posted for comments which would be gratefully received.

I am going to stay with the notion of a scam rather than use all the other terminology such a hoax and so forth.

Scam definition
According to the Cambridge dictionary: an illegal plan for making money, especially one that involves tricking people.
[Unfortunately, of course ‘illegal’ is an invented word of the ‘establishment’ for use against others and not themselves.]

Since the 9/11 fiasco, there have been a number of ‘virus’ scams, the latest of which is the Corona (COVID -19).

There is no verifiable evidence that a ‘virus’ exists either in Nature or otherwise. Based on this premise (which has already been discussed at length) the inventions of epidemics or pandemics and the draconian measures thus ensuing must be a basis for the control of the human population. If the notion that ‘viruses’ indeed, do not exist in some form or other does not sit well with the reader, then he or she may read this purely as conjecture, that is your ‘right’.

(The origin of the ‘virus’ Idea)

Given, however, that ‘viruses’ do not or cannot exist, it is necessary to discuss the implications of what the latest scam entails and the reasons for the perpetration of these. Again one may see this as pure speculation but local events to those who have encountered the ramifications of this latest scam must be considered.

Whoever is responsible for the production of these viral scams must have a purpose and hence this exploration. I have no intention of allocating responsibility to a particular group or groups; I am not sure that we can ever know who is ultimately responsible but it is obvious that those ‘some-ones’ are unlikely to be singular. What concerns me particularly, is that the general public (shall we say) are the bearers of the dire situation into which we are put. There are likely to be many casualties in real terms, not the false terms related to us via exaggerated deaths pertaining to a ‘virus’ and the impending doom if we do not do as we are ‘told’.

Therefore, I want to explore the ‘why’ not the ‘who’. There can be no order to these reflections, or even perhaps a main reason for these scams but I stand to be corrected.

The Corona Scam has obviously been planned for some time, but I think it is part of an overall plan, and is the latest in a line of testing the public (along a series of lines) to find out how far it can be pushed for later nefarious reasons. The past ‘virus’ scams have, it is possible to believe, were merely part of this overall plan. After all, they all took place in specific locations around the globe at one time or another. The locations and the people living there were being used to test general public reaction (outside those possibly unknown locations) and enforce the notion that ‘viruses’ exist. It seems to me that these locations are picked for specific purposes that aid their agenda until they can claim a ’pandemic’ (as they have done) this time around. They are always looking for a ‘war’ of some kind. This is the ‘War on Humanity’ (since they are not part of it!) It would be possible to check the particular locations of the last few scams (Ebola etc.) and find out the back-story as to why they may have been chosen but I have not done so.

In passing, it seems to me possible that all the so-called ‘terrorist’ attacks (including the 911 scam) were merely exercises in priming the public to, wait for it! the ‘invisible enemy’ in impossible diseases. They seem to have run out of Arabs (or whomever they can digitise) so why not engage their fake friends, the deadly ‘viruses’? There are plenty of willing graphic artists to show us what they look like from a variety of fake descriptions.

With so much dissention against the acts themselves (The Boston Marathon Run Caper, for example), which have been pretty much debunked, that they must know that these were not working sufficiently or as efficiently as intended so they decided upon another tactic in their ‘War on Humanity’. They are playing their insane version of Monopoly in their gaming houses and having to keep reinventing the board.

As I have said before, these below can only be claimed as speculation. I will leave aside the political, since my knowledge is severely limited by my disinterest. I am concerned with the human factor.

Please remember that politics is about control, management is about co-operation.

So what are the ramifications of this latest scam?

a) Further testing of public reactions towards the already entrenched notion in the generally uneducated public as to the notion that ‘viruses’ exist.

b) Enforcing this notion by lock-downs and the distancing of normally social humans from their natural distancing which is different in various ‘cultures’.

c) Furtherance of prolonging fake ‘diseases’ and subsequent deaths by concatenating all deaths into one fake ‘disease’.

d) The proliferation of technologies to distance people with the use of mobile devices in public places or at home which also allows control of the ‘airwaves’ by being able to censor what is available.

e) By confining people, they are able to establish ‘distance education’ which they can then control.

f) By confining people, they are also able to establish their ‘main-stream’ news, which they also control by virtue of television sets, radio sets and as much as possible the Internets (invented by the military).

g) Confined people cannot communicate in a ‘normal’ fashion according to their ‘cultures’.

h) The use of street cameras to make them believe they are being watched constantly. They do not even have to work!

All these and more are, I believe linked to the proliferation of notions of transgenderisation, anti-white this or anti-black that. Yes, it is ‘divide and conquer’, the ‘invisible enemy’ and other epithets not worthy of the sane.

Yes, it is all about money, prestige (whatever that is), power and so forth. Most people are not primed to disallow this insanity.

The ‘They Live’, the ‘I, Robot’, the ‘1984’, the ‘We’, the ‘Brave New World’ and the plethora of other books which bring us to a dystopian World created by the insane and sustained by those who refuse (by their lack of knowledge or their persistence) to listen to alternative views may well be upon us. Resistance is vital!

Be well.
michiganj

Re: SOCIAL IMPLICATIONS OF THE CORONA ‘VIRUS’ SCAM

Unread post by michiganj »

I think you hit the nail squarely on the head with this sentence.
sharpstuff wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:49 am The Corona Scam has obviously been planned for some time, but I think it is part of an overall plan, and is the latest in a line of testing the public (along a series of lines) to find out how far it can be pushed for later nefarious reasons.
From the 9-11 demolition to dumping Osama's body in the ocean to Columbine and Sandy Hook and the Boston bombings, the Aurora theater and the Pulse night club and now this moronavirus, it just keeps getting more and more absurd. I wouldn't be surprised if the next thing we see is the silly alien invasion hoax that was talked about a few years back.

I truly appreciate your insight dear sharpstuff.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

sharpstuff wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:49 am
. . .

They are playing their insane version of Monopoly in their gaming houses and having to keep reinventing the board.

. . .

So what are the ramifications of this latest scam?

a) Further testing of public reactions towards the already entrenched notion in the generally uneducated public as to the notion that ‘viruses’ exist.

b) Enforcing this notion by lock-downs and the distancing of normally social humans from their natural distancing which is different in various ‘cultures’.

c) Furtherance of prolonging fake ‘diseases’ and subsequent deaths by concatenating all deaths into one fake ‘disease’.

d) The proliferation of technologies to distance people with the use of mobile devices in public places or at home which also allows control of the ‘airwaves’ by being able to censor what is available.

e) By confining people, they are able to establish ‘distance education’ which they can then control.

f) By confining people, they are also able to establish their ‘main-stream’ news, which they also control by virtue of television sets, radio sets and as much as possible the Internets (invented by the military).

g) Confined people cannot communicate in a ‘normal’ fashion according to their ‘cultures’.

h) The use of street cameras to make them believe they are being watched constantly. They do not even have to work!

. . .

Yes, it is all about money, prestige (whatever that is), power and so forth. Most people are not primed to disallow this insanity.

The ‘They Live’, the ‘I, Robot’, the ‘1984’, the ‘We’, the ‘Brave New World’ and the plethora of other books which bring us to a dystopian World created by the insane and sustained by those who refuse (by their lack of knowledge or their persistence) to listen to alternative views may well be upon us. Resistance is vital!

Be well.

[bold inserted for emphasis]
Thank you dear sharpstuff for this most astute post. I’d like to add at least one more ramification to your otherwise impressive list, which I think are all well worth full contemplation by our readers.

i) The ability to issue broad-sweeping declarations and orders which trample upon our most fundamental rights, such as (but certainly not limited to) the right to freely assemble, and the right to carry on in our livelihoods, which (at least as a practical matter) depends on others maintaining their freedom of movement (and to contract) etc.
ragtime4

Unread post by ragtime4 »

A major part of unpacking the “why” with regard to fake pandemics etc has got to involve a discussion of the “overpopulation” myth, and subsequently the population control or depopulation policies championed by adherents to the overpopulation myth.

As far as I understand it, the overpopulation myth dates back to Thomas Malthus, who argued that population growth would eventually outpace growth in the food supply, leading to social collapse. To Malthus, the “epicenter” of the problem lies in communities of the poor, people of color, or other “undesirables,” as their populations tend to grow at higher rates. This idea may predate Malthus but that’s as far back as my historical knowledge on the subject goes.

Here is a quick rebuttal/primer on the overpopulation myth:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZVOU5bfHrM

As an obviously major player in fake pandemics, Bill Gates seems to be using his wealth to influence global health policy in the direction of vaccines, with most of his personal efforts being directed at the “developing world,” in other words, typically non-white and poorer countries with high population growth rates. Here is a succinct video of Bill Gates touching on some of this in his own words:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obRG-2jurz0

Bill Gates’ goals on this subject seem to run parallel with the US Government’s goals, which are justified and outlined in the “National Security Memorandum NSSM 200, produced in December 1974 under Henry Kissinger.

A link to the pdf of the report itself: https://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/PCAAB500.pdf

A link to a synopsis on wikipedia: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationa ... randum_200

Critics of these policies often label it a “depopulation agenda.”

In my opinion, since all the predictions of food and resource exhaustion have consistently proven false, the myth of overpopulation should be consistently and strongly attacked as an anti-science belief. It is of huge concern that like the coronavirus response itself, the overpopulation myth enjoys widespread support among the public.
Peaker

Unread post by Peaker »

Dear Ragtime4 and others,

This is a good topic for this forum and one that I only just came across this morning. I thought I'd throw in my two cents worth having wandered the streets of many a mega-city without much to do but look.

If I could I would frame this discussion in a different way. Not about numbers of people but in the choices they make. Most choose to live in cities. They certainly do here in Australia where we are the most urbanised folk in the world(I'm told). Quite a contradiction that. I mean with the image Australians have and the reality.

To me, defining the problem as either too many or not enough people is missing the point.
ragtime4

Unread post by ragtime4 »

Peaker, I’m inclined to agree with you I think, which is a big part of why “overpopulation” is such nonsense. The most important aspect of the choices people make is having the freedom to make those choices to begin with.