Latest attacks on free speech

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
ICfreely

Re: Latest attacks on free speech

Unread post by ICfreely »

thisisunreal wrote:The site is just more of the same confusing morass of conspiracy candy to confuse and distract, whilst reinforcing some popular mythology. That's one more site to add to the list of controlled nonsense.
Agreed, thisisunreal. I can’t for the life of me figure out VC’s motto.

“Symbols Rule The World, Not Words Nor Laws”

Things that (may or may not) represent or stand for other things “rule the world”?

Definition of symbol in English:

symbol

noun

1 A mark or character used as a conventional representation of an object, function, or process, e.g. the letter or letters standing for a chemical element or a character in musical notation.

‘the symbol r in Figure 5 represents a gene which is ineffective’

‘the chemical symbol for helium is He’

1.1 A shape or sign used to represent something such as an organization, e.g. a red cross or a Star of David.

‘the Red Cross symbol’

‘the Star of David, the Jewish symbol’

2 A thing that represents or stands for something else, especially a material object representing something abstract.

‘the limousine was another symbol of his wealth and authority’

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/symbol

Instead of calling a spade a spade one should focus on the symbolism of a spade? I don’t get it.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear all, I better just post the below Youtube / Google video (which has almost reached 1.5million views in only a few days - thus further boosting this unfunny comedian's "popularity") with little or no comment on my part. You never know nowadays: to vent your disgust at any sort of repugnant, obnoxious, abominable, unpalatable, viscid, sanctimonious, hypocritical and downright clownish celebrities might get you cited for "defamation" - or even "hate speech"...Ugh. :mellow:

Barf bags ready? Ok, here we go:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymaWq5yZIYM

Comments are, however, quite welcome. At your own risk, I suppose ! :P
heniek1812

Unread post by heniek1812 »

Social engineers with little little steps have taken society to a point where we get this. This is wrong on so many levels that it makes my head spin. It is almost as good as the genderless bathrooms. Come to think of it this idea belongs there :lol:
Angela Merkel Says Freedom Of Speech Must Be Curtailed To Keep Society Free
“Those limits begin where hatred is spread, they begin where the dignity of other people is violated. This house will and must oppose extreme speech otherwise our society will no longer be the free society that it was,” said Merkel.
Double Speak at its best.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ang ... ciety-free
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Wow. Cohen just made me throw up in my mouth. I'm speechless and that's just as good since the Nutwork seems to work overtime now to outlaw anyones words but their own. Good luck with that. :o

Let's listen to an agitating song instead

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
nokidding

Unread post by nokidding »

His comedy is always based on one thing - exploiting the good nature and hospitality of the real people he chooses as victims, expecting us the audience to share his contempt for them, both for who they are and their stupidity in inviting him in and accepting his ridiculous persona.

My reaction was always a feeling of shame and embarrassment on his behalf. What he did show was the generosity and open hearts of ordinary people whatever they may be.

His special gift is to be able to hide this clever unfeeling nastiness behind the guise of a simple crazy nice guy, but if you laugh it leaves you feeling you joined in with the school bully.

nokidding
simonshack
Administrator

Dear Patrix,

Now, that's funny ...

"Video unavailable in (my) country"

Sasha Baron Cohen should be pleased with that. <_<
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Haha. It’s called ”Throw the jew down the well” and Borat is singing in a Redneck bar where everyone sings along emphatically. It looks very staged though as I believe most of Cohens work are.

This is an interesting interview where he while being groomed by the interviewers drops the hilarious “I grew up in the suburbs and then I went to Harvard…” (or something along that). I hope its allowed to see in Italy :D
https://youtu.be/A4zS27FTnZs

We’re awfully sorry Sir Cohen that we are making your jokes not work anymore (as he complains about in the last part of his ADL speech).

It’s funny how a guy like this, very out of touch but with much chutzpah, tries to enter the stage and “fix things”. His scheme seems to be to demonize his fellow Jew Mark Zuckerberg so that they can work together and censor Facebook et al. even more, so that “freedom and democracy can prevail” and most importantly so that his Ali G and Borat jokes will continue to be funny…

A snippet from his Wikipedia says it all :)

Early life
Baron Cohen was born in West London to Jewish parents. His mother, photographer Daniella Naomi (née Weiser), was born in Israel. His father, Gerald Baron Cohen (1932–2016), a clothing store owner, was born in London and raised in Wales. Baron Cohen was raised Jewish and is fluent in Hebrew.

Baron Cohen's maternal family were German Jews, emigrants to Israel. His paternal family were Ashkenazi Jews, who moved to Pontypridd and London in the United Kingdom. His paternal grandfather, Morris Cohen, added "Baron" to his surname. His maternal grandmother, who lived in Haifa, Israel, trained as a ballet dancer in Germany.

Baron Cohen has two older brothers: Erran and Amnon. Erran is a composer and has worked on several of Sacha's films. Baron Cohen's cousin Simon Baron-Cohen is an autism researcher.

Education
Baron Cohen was educated at The Haberdashers' Aske's Boys' School, an independent school in Elstree, Hertfordshire, attended the University of Cambridge, read History at Christ's College, Cambridge, and graduated in 1993 with upper-second-class honours. As an undergraduate, Baron Cohen wrote his thesis on the American civil rights movement. While a member of the Cambridge University Amateur Dramatic Club, Baron Cohen performed in plays such as Fiddler on the Roof and Cyrano de Bergerac, as well as in Habonim Dror Jewish theatre.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacha_Baron_Cohen
simonshack
Administrator

SIMON SHACK INTERVIEW BANNED BY YOUTUBE FOR "HATE SPEECH"

A couple of days ago, a Cluesforum member from Amsterdam (who came to visit me in Italy a few months ago) uploaded on Youtube an old radio interview of yours truly on John Friend's Realist Report.

Within a few hours (and after only about 20 views) Youtube took it down on the grounds of ... "hate speech". :wacko:

We truly live in a very, very silly world.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

simonshack wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:57 pm *

SIMON SHACK INTERVIEW BANNED BY YOUTUBE FOR "HATE SPEECH"

A couple of days ago, a Cluesforum member from Amsterdam (who came to visit me in Italy a few months ago) uploaded on Youtube an old radio interview of yours truly on John Friend's Realist Report.

Within a few hours (and after only about 20 views) Youtube took it down on the grounds of ... "hate speech". :wacko:

We truly live in a very, very silly world.
I don’t suppose YT bothered to identify what was “hateful” about the video. It’s such a blatant ruse. “Intelligence” agencies control the large data hubs through “companies” that the public believes to be private. That way they can avoid otherwise pesky things like the First Amendment.

Good heavens . . . just trying to inject even a little sanity into this world is met by the fiercest resistance. It’s no wonder that people have to almost stumble just to find cluesforum in the first place.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

An overwhelming majority of Brazilians use Zuckerberg´s WhatsApp messaging service. As in the US, social media applications and platforms have become the only possible channel of communication for Brazilians who can no longer stomach the globalist MSM garbage, although the usual disinfo shills are working hard to poison that well too. Not long ago, probably in association with the extraordinary popularity of Jair Bolsonaro, the number of contacts to whom you could forward a message on WhatsApp was reduced from indefinite to 5. Then, starting a few days ago, with all the damning revelations about empty hospitals and governors allotting hundreds of millions to the fight against a non-existing pandemic emergency, sensitive messages can now only be forwarded to 1 contact. The reason given by the system is that "the message has been forwarded many times" which simply cannot be true in most cases. I don´t know if this new impediment applies in other countries.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Nothing new really, but at least it´s "official":
...the statement from YouTube to the BBC said the platform would consider “content that disputes the existence or transmission of Covid-19, as described by the WHO” to be in violation of YouTube’s policies, but Wojcicki now broadens that prohibition to include “anything that would go against World Health Organization recommendations.”
[...]
YouTube removed videos of Brazilian president Jair Messias Bolsonaro in which he extolled the virtues of hydroxychloroquine, saying it was the best treatment for COVID-19.
[...]
YouTube is also aggressively enforcing existing medical misinformation policies that prohibit promoting false cures or encouraging people not to see a doctor. And it expanded that policy to bar promoting actions that go against recommendations from national health authorities. It was on that basis that the company took down posts by Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro, who has downplayed the virus and the importance of social distancing and other precautions.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-yo ... mendations
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Republican congressman Jim Jordan has released a report (dated 6 November 2023) put together by the Committee on the Judiciary and the Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government on the use of disinformation pseudo-experts and bureaucrats to censor political speech. I am posting a link to it here merely for the sake of reference, without analysis of its merits.

https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/evo-s ... _Clean.pdf