The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
rusty

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by rusty »

slowanon wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:43 am Then combine the symptomless high viral load carrier concept with that symptoms, coughing and sneezing aren't necessary to spread the virus:
How convenient. On one hand, this allows them to "explain" how also people quarantined under the current lockdown measure get "infected" and on the other hand impose even more drastic measures (not going out at all). Eventually they can claim, that "even that did not help contain the spread" and you need to either get an antibody test or get vaccinated or else stay at home until the end of your life.
mlebek

Unread post by mlebek »

"Coronavirus in Treviso, the comparison: deaths in hospital like last year"

Source: https://corrieredelveneto.corriere.it/t ... resh_ce-cp (via telegram transport https://t.me/coronafakten)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

(Sorry, dear non-Italian speakers - I'm just posting this video by Matteo Gracis for our Italian readership)

Questo CoronaVirus inizia a stufare! (This CoronaVirus is starting to suck!)
Ci prendono in giro! (They are taking us for a ride!)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIpvUgwmKzA

In short, Matteo Gracis (an independent Italian journalist who has been closely following the "Moron-A-Virus epidemic" since day one) is pointing out the countless, outrageous absurdities to be found in the various officially-released data / statistics related to the "COVID-19 plague" which is currently paralyzing Italy (and the world).

Here's just one example (among many others). Here's what the President of ISTAT (the governmental institute that monitors Italy's demographic / mortality data) said only three days ago (April 2, 2020):

"In March 2019 the deaths from various pneumonia [in Italy] were 15 thousand, and therefore more people died from respiratory diseases than this year for Coronavirus. Istat's president, Gian Carlo Blangiardo, explains this in an interview with 'Avvenire'."
Source: https://www.adnkronos.com/soldi/economi ... NsRrbTEiT0

Hence, Matteo rightly asks :
WHY IS THE ENTIRE NATION OF ITALY LOCKED DOWN - ON THE BASIS OF THOSE NUMBERS WHICH DO NOT WARRANT ANY EMERGENCY MEASURES AT ALL ?
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

On relatively mainstream conservative forums in the US a significant minority of people are pointing out it is very manipulative to categorize like an elderly person dying of a heart attack, who happens to test positive for the virus at the end, as 'died of corona-virus'. It distorts intentionally how dangerous a threat to the general public the 'virus' is.

Now it is just a drumbeat of continually reposting this point.

It seems for the mainstream rightwing online its too far to say there is no viruses, or that the tests are wrong. Most of them aren't willing to go that far in conspiracy thinking, but they can believe their Democrat governors and 'fake news' media is distorting the actual reality.

Something else that is different about this than previous events, is the lockdowns are hitting them personally. A lot of rightwing people have small businesses or work for small businesses. And they are not getting cash flow coming in. And scared for their businesses.

In the US freedom of movement is a fundamental right in the Constitution, so only the gravest of real crises could ever justify limiting that.. and even then it would be questionable whether the state could restrict peoples movements.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Barack Obama tests positive for coronavirus

:P

https://w24n.com/barack-obama-tests-pos ... 0gekIchj5g

EDIT: Strangely, I do not see this reported anywhere else. I wonder if it's some kind of operation to see how quickly they can spread a news story. Or, maybe just false news. In any case, my apologies if I jumped the gun, was sent to it by a friend and posted here before confirming.
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Curious about why politicians and celebrities are inordinately over-represented as having contracted the "virus" when compared to the general population? Wonder no more:

https://www.businessinsider.com/uk-plan ... own-2020-4
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Farcevalue wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:49 pm Curious about why politicians and celebrities are inordinately over-represented as having contracted the "virus" when compared to the general population? Wonder no more:

https://www.businessinsider.com/uk-plan ... own-2020-4
Here is an excerpt from the article above:
The UK plans to roll out "immunity passports" to people who have already contracted COVID-19 to allow them to return to "normal life," the Health Secretary Matt Hancock said on Thursday.

"We are looking at an immunity certificate," Hancock said at a Downing Street press conference.

"People who have had the disease have got the antibodies and then have immunity can show that and therefore get back as much as possible to normal life."

He added: "That is something we will be doing and will look at, but it is too early in the science … to be able to put clarity around that."

The UK has already ordered millions of antibody tests. However, the tests have so far proven ineffective [ . . . ]
I’m doubtful that the above referenced plan is feasible to implement this time around. But, it sure lays out a “perfect” playbook for future scams that I will now officially refer to as BIO-EXTORTION.

If anyone is curious about my use of the word “extortion”—the definition (from my Dictionary app) is as follows:

“Law. the crime of obtaining money or some other thing of value by the abuse of one's office or authority.” (Underline inserted for emphasis).

I saved the full article (partially quoted above) as a .pdf, and attached it here in case our members wish to download it.
Attachments
Coronavirus_ UK plans immunity passports so people can leave lockdown - Busine.pdf
(223.05 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
bhicks

Unread post by bhicks »

aa5 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:02 am On relatively mainstream conservative forums in the US a significant minority of people are pointing out it is very manipulative to categorize like an elderly person dying of a heart attack, who happens to test positive for the virus at the end, as 'died of corona-virus'. It distorts intentionally how dangerous a threat to the general public the 'virus' is.

Now it is just a drumbeat of continually reposting this point.

It seems for the mainstream rightwing online its too far to say there is no viruses, or that the tests are wrong. Most of them aren't willing to go that far in conspiracy thinking, but they can believe their Democrat governors and 'fake news' media is distorting the actual reality.

Yeah, just saw a post on social media from someone I know who evidently knows someone at a local hospital:

"I do have a contact at Ascension. Basically anyone that dies in the hospital and tests positive for it, they list it as the cause of death even if they can’t prove it. So if someone has a heart attack but has the virus, it’s listed as death from the virus, not a heart attack. It’s downright wrong and I imagine it’s happening everywhere."

So, yeah, it is happening.

A reply to his comment was: " i was told they are required to do this because of the process hospitals have to go through to transfer bodies out of the hospital. Infectious diseases are always required to be listed as cause of death because it impacts handling of the bodies. I cannot say I have complete confidence in the source, just sharing what I have heard."

I have no idea about this myself. Certainly creating the idea that a highly dangerous infectious disease exists could allow authorities to enact these dictates, if they even exist, yet this is happening globally it seems. There is a lot o research now which keeps showing that WHO was initially wrong, that 4/5s of the people that have it are asymptomatic and that the virus is already widespread.. so why the lockdown? (this is if you believe there is a virus out there)

An article on Sweden which has no lockdown... In a world first, the Swedish government has announced that it is going to officially distinguish between deaths „by“ and deaths „with“ the coronavirus, which should lead to a reduction in reported deaths. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/0 ... ain-wrong/
slowanon

Unread post by slowanon »

bhicks wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:09 pm Yeah, just saw a post on social media from someone I know who evidently knows someone at a local hospital:

"I do have a contact at Ascension. Basically anyone that dies in the hospital and tests positive for it, they list it as the cause of death even if they can’t prove it. So if someone has a heart attack but has the virus, it’s listed as death from the virus, not a heart attack. It’s downright wrong and I imagine it’s happening everywhere."
The following document on the CDC's website

Code: Select all

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/coronavirus/Alert-2-New-ICD-code-introduced-for-COVID-19-deaths.pdf
says the following:
This email is to alert you that a newly-introduced ICD code has been implemented to accurately capture mortality data for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) on death certificates.
[...]
The new ICD code for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is U07.1
[...]
The underlying cause depends upon what and where conditions are reported on the death certificate. However, the rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID-19 being the underlying cause more often than not.
[...]
If the death certificate reports terms such as “probable COVID-19” or “likely COVID-19,” these terms would be assigned the new ICD code. It Is not likely that NCHS will follow up on these cases.
[...]
COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc. If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II. (See attached Guidance for Certifying COVID-19 Deaths)
The document is from March 24. Of course I don't know for a fact what is really happening currently in the hospitals, I'm just reposting this information.
Last edited by slowanon on Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bhicks

Unread post by bhicks »

Thanks, so it sounds like this new code is probably being used in the US.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Brazilian videos showing idle pandemic emergency personnel are beginning to appear on social media, although it is often difficult to ascertain when exactly the video was made. Defenders of the lockdown (mostly militant left-wingers) are only happy to spread fake videos which they can subsequently debunk in order to ridicule "pandemic deniers" in search of independent evidence.

Now this is first-hand: My better half is a dentist at a public primary health care facility attended by people who cannot afford private health insurance. Percentage-wise, that´s a very large chunk of the population. Two weeks ago she was ordered to work with the screening of local residents with respiratory symptoms suggestive of moronavirus. She was pretty upset about it because she has no formal training in that department and could be held accountable for decisions regarding referral and sick leave. I told her: "relax, nobody will show up!" Guess what? I was right!

If that pattern changes, I will post an update. After all, the Brazilian minister of health (who is on the brink of getting fired) has said the new virus has only infected the upper social classes so far but will hit the proletarian neighborhoods real hard .... sometime in the future.
datspot

Unread post by datspot »

I used to live and work in West Africa. Here what those poor sods in The Gambia are being told to drink.

datspot

Unread post by datspot »

Australia has just introduced a new visa. It's called the "COVID-19 Pandemic event visa".

Dictionary definition from lexico.com: Event, Noun. "A planned public or social occasion."

Event, event, event !!!
What more needs to be said?

https://www.sbs.com.au/language/english ... isa-option
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

video link, 2 hr 34 min

Above video 'interview' is still available at this posting (this is on FB). It is London Real's Brian Rose with David Icke. David brings up a lot of what I've found out myself in the last several days in regards to whether a "virus" is even real. He brings the whole context of the situation together in this one talk.

It was originally streamed yesterday (April 6), pulling in the second largest audience in YouTube streaming history. As soon as it was over, it was pulled by YouTube, with no word from YT as yet to Brian as to why. Brian reposted a portion of the talk later, and that was pulled as well.

Apparently, no one in the UK is allowed to broadcast anything that brings the idea of 5G together with the idea of CV. Censorship, anyone?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Oh, ok. So the world has literally gone Ga-Ga...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At-B-jxwo_o