The CORONAVIRUS "CRISIS" - as reported in the press

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
simonshack
Administrator

The CORONAVIRUS "CRISIS" - as reported in the press

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear Cluesforum readers,

In the tradition of this forum's peculiar investigative methods of worldwide events, I am dedicating this thread to the analysis of the press coverage of the current "CORONAVIRUS" mass psyop (psychological operation) which is keeping the entire population of this planet on their toes, in utter anguish - and gasping for oxygen.

Since I live in Italy and have been following day by day the unfolding of this unprecedented global hoax, I have been taking notes on a daily basis of what the Italian press has been producing for the Italian public's consumption. Like all Italians, I am currently under house arrest - which may not be all that bad; it allows me to focus on things I would normally overlook / or dedicate less time to, namely, the local / regional news outlets (as opposed to the major international mass media outlets such as BBC, CNN, ABC, etc - which of course "treated us all" with the disgraceful and pathetic September 11, 2001 psyop).

I think you will find what follows quite fascinating. All I have done is to assemble and gather in one place a number of local Italian news items published over the last few weeks - ALL of which related to a very specific topic: the reporting of the daily efforts of the "Civil" police (Polizia) and Military police (Carabinieri) to maintain "law & order" around this "unruly" nation. As you all probably know, here in Italy it is now strictly forbidden to exit your own home without a "valid justification" - and even to take a walk in a park or on a beach. So here we go:

************************************************************************************************

THE HEROIC WORK OF THE ITALIAN POLICE FORCES
- MAINTAINING LAW AND ORDER UNDER THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK

LODI: THE POLICE FORCES DENOUNCE 11 PEOPLE (March 1, 2020)

BERGAMO: THE POLICE FORCES DENOUNCE 11 PEOPLE (March 11, 2020)

LECCO: THE POLICE FORCES DENOUNCE 11 PEOPLE (March 11, 2020)

BIELLA: THE POLICE FORCES DENOUNCE 11 PEOPLE (March 12, 2020)

REGGIO CALABRIA: THE POLICE FORCES DENOUNCE 11 PEOPLE (March 12, 2020)

TERAMO: THE POLICE FORCES DENOUNCE 11 PEOPLE (March 12, 2020)

MARANO: THE POLICE FORCES DENOUNCE 11 PEOPLE (March 13, 2020)

ROVIGO: THE POLICE FORCES DENOUNCE 11 PEOPLE (March 15, 2020)

SIRACUSA: THE POLICE FORCES DENOUNCE 11 PEOPLE (March 16, 2020)

TRENTINO: THE POLICE FORCES DENOUNCE 11 PEOPLE (March 16, 2020)

UDINE: THE POLICE FORCES DENOUNCE 11 PEOPLE (March 16, 2020)

SARONNO: THE POLICE FORCES DENOUNCE 11 PEOPLE (March 17, 2020)

CASSINO: THE POLICE FORCES DENOUNCE 11 PEOPLE (March 18, 2020)

RIMINI: THE POLICE FORCES DENOUNCE 11 PEOPLE (March 18, 2020)

BIANCAVILLA: THE POLICE FORCES DENOUNCE 11 PEOPLE (March 19, 2020)

MAGIONE: THE POLICE FORCES DENOUNCE 11 PEOPLE (March 19, 2020)

GIARRE: THE POLICE FORCES DENOUNCE 11 PEOPLE (March 19, 2020)

NOVARA: THE POLICE FORCES DENOUNCE 11 PEOPLE (March 19, 2020)

PESCARA: THE POLICE FORCES DENOUNCE 11 PEOPLE (March 21, 2020)

NOVI LIGURE: THE POLICE FORCES DENOUNCE 11 PEOPLE (March 22, 2020)

SARDINIA: THE POLICE FORCES DENOUNCE 11 PEOPLE (March 23, 2020)

VICENZA: THE POLICE FORCES DENOUNCE 11 PEOPLE (March 23, 2020)

MACERATA: THE POLICE FORCES DENOUNCE 11 PEOPLE (March 25, 2020)

TRENTO: THE POLICE FORCES DENOUNCE 11 PEOPLE (March 25, 2020)

VELLETRI: THE POLICE FORCES DENOUNCE 11 PEOPLE (March 25, 2020)

TOLENTINO: THE POLICE FORCES DENOUNCE 11 PEOPLE (March 26, 2020)

NAPOLI: THE POLICE FORCES DENOUNCE 11 PEOPLE (March 26, 2020)

CORREGGIO: THE POLICE FORCES DENOUNCE 11 PEOPLE (March 26, 2020)

******************************************************************************************************************************************

We then have the figures of how many people the police forces have checked in MILAN and in ROME:

In Milan:

In Rome:

We then have this other figure of people who have been breaking the Italian coronavirus laws :

We then have the GRAND TOTAL of citizens in the nation of ITALY who have been denounced for breaking those coronavirus laws. You probably already guessed it, dear readers: 110,000 :

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Lastly, here are the very latest RULES that Italy's president announced today (March 26, 2020)

Please note that 2+9=11

But perhaps the astute / attentive readers already noticed the curious recurrence of the "11" number? I can only hope that most readers did. -_-
fakeologist

Re: The CORONAVIRUS "CRISIS" - as reported in the press

Unread post by fakeologist »

I've noticed 33 is definitely the Covid19 hoax number of choice.
It's masonfitti - not saying the masons run the show but their signature number is being used as hoax code.
11s, 22s, multiples of 11 are being used routinely for almost every new announcement surrounding this epic plandemic, signifying the utter fiction that these numbers represent.

Covid-19 and 33 new search
fakeologist

Unread post by fakeologist »

Case in point: the numbers pour in by the minute in the worldwide media - and they're all coded the same way.

Wait list for COVID-19 test results balloons to 11,000 in Ontario | CBC News
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Simon, are these all different newspapers reporting on the same incident in the same area? Or are these all over Italy?
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Was sent this link RE cv:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-DohJ16gO8.
I don’t know what UKColumn is but looks like some sort of live news desk set in Plymouth on south coast of England.
Their sources seem “credible” enough I.e. uk.gov, eu etc and there are some interesting stats on number of deaths throughout Europe which seem to be BELOW the mean for this time of year based upon last five years’ data!
They mention an aircraft carrier off the coast with troops on board but as Plymouth is a naval base marines on a ship nearby shouldn’t be too much of a concern.
The presentation is a bit dry and (thankfully) not sensationalized.
I’m looking into the facts contained therein a bit more but hope you find it of use as is.
Edit: typo
simonshack
Administrator

anonjedi2 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:25 am Simon, are these all different newspapers reporting on the same incident in the same area? Or are these all over Italy?
Dear anonjedi, no - and yes :

These are all wholly different incidents that reportedly took place over the month of March ALL OVER Italy.

Apart from the 'coincidental' numbers, I wished to document for posterity (and for Italian speakers) the inane sort of "offences" that the Italian police forces are forcing upon their fellow citizens. For instance (assuming all these incidents are real), they are breaking into peoples' birthday parties, baptism celebrations, barbecue nights, denouncing people for standing too close to each other on the streets - and even fining lone cyclists and runners for seeking some fresh air...
alovas1980

Unread post by alovas1980 »

Magical number 11 is also used here in Hungary, (CAPS are in the original article):

"Hungary goes into lockdown against coronavirus,

THE HUNGARIAN GOVERNMENT ISSUED A LOCKDOWN FOR TWO WEEKS, STARTING ON SATURDAY. BETWEEN 28 MARCH AND 11 APRIL, PEOPLE IN HUNGARY WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE THEIR HOMES FOR PURPOSES OF WORK AND BASIC NECESSITIES."

https://index.hu/english/2020/03/27/cor ... _lockdown/
heniek1812

Unread post by heniek1812 »

simonshack wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:09 pm Please note that 2+9=11

But perhaps the astute / attentive readers already noticed the curious recurrence of the "11" number? I can only hope that most readers did. -_-
Thank You :lol: :lol: I truly got a big laugh out that small coincidence.

Looks to me like the Italian version of Reuters must be sending every day news reports in pdf files allowing the receiver to just change the name of the town, village or location. Super efficient method to keep the Public "in-formed"
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

I could use some help in trying to debunk this news story about a 16 year old French girl, Julie A., dying from "Covid 19"? It is obviously promoted to scare younger people and will have a big impact. There is one picture, no last name, the name of the school is also not mentioned.

For example this description as told by her mother resembles a scene from a movie:
Mais les résultats aux deux derniers tests au covid-19 apportent de bonnes nouvelles: négatifs.

«On ouvre la porte de la chambre, les infirmières ne mettent plus de blouse, le médecin lève le pouce pour me dire c’est bon», raconte Sabine.
google translation:

But the results of the last two covid-19 tests bring good news: negative.
"They open the door of the room, the nurses no longer wear a gown, the doctor raises his thumb to tell me it's good," says Sabine

(I wonder if there is a translation of "blouse" that is more correct than "gown", and I am curious to know what they were wearing without it)

This was made public on Friday, March 27, the same day it was announced that in Belgium a cat was infected with the "virus" and had respiratory problems. Before that there were only 2 dogs in Hong Kong that tested positive without symptoms, in Hong Kong, another tiny country. Belgium and France are closely cooperating in taking measures, the French speaking minority now clearly dominating the country.
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Dear Seneca,

Seneca wrote:
I could use some help in trying to debunk this news story about a 16 year old French girl, Julie A., dying from "Covid 19"? It is obviously promoted to scare younger people and will have a big impact.
Desperation to add to the probability (we can hope) that a great deal of people are fed up with this, real or fake, and they are now offering children and pets as a band-wagon onto which they need to ride to get involved as their figures for near-death are not high enough to maintain this charade? Maybe zoo’s will be next, then parrot cages…

Another quote, I am not sure if the answer is useful…
(I wonder if there is a translation of "blouse" that is more correct than "gown", and I am curious to know what they were wearing without it)
DeepL translator (which I now use in preference to Google) translates blouse as ‘gown’. In the U.K. (perhaps elsewhere), surgeons wear a ‘gown’ in the operating theatre over their other clothes. It’s likely that with the plethora of white suits and other fanciful clothing (perhaps some elderly unused NASA space-suits) that the nurses wear such a gown over their normal uniforms.

Be well…and mind that worm in the garden…
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

Seneca wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:47 am I could use some help in trying to debunk this news story about a 16 year old French girl, Julie A., dying from "Covid 19"? It is obviously promoted to scare younger people and will have a big impact. There is one picture, no last name, the name of the school is also not mentioned.
Maybe just wait and see...
https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19 wrote:British media reported on a 21 year old woman who died of Covid19 “without any previous illnesses”. However, it has since become known that the woman did not even test positive for Covid19 and died for another reason, possibly even suicide. The Covid19 rumor had arisen “because she had a slight cough”.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

heniek1812 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:17 amAlong the way I found this video from Arizona showing one very busy hospital doing basically nothing,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRUbDSa-vbQ
Is that a teleprompter? If so, they can hardly claim the interviewee is an actual health care worker.
Also, observe the ambulance paraded before the camera around the 10 minute mark.
mlebek

Unread post by mlebek »

Is this real world or Gates-staged?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J60fQr0GWo
heniek1812

Unread post by heniek1812 »

mlebek wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:16 pm Is this real world or Gates-staged?
Just look at the mask the doctor has who is in there all the time at 1:36 min. He is saying to the reporter "No, no. This is a very severe Pneumonia" !!! The people there could just as well have severe pulmonary illnesses or very bad flu combined with other illnesses. The so called reporter there is dramatizing to the MAX.
simonshack
Administrator

mlebek wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:16 pm Is this real world or Gates-staged?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J60fQr0GWo
Dear mlebek, good question. A few days ago, I actually meant to do a post about this "hospital drama newscast" by Sky News' Chief Correspondent Stuart Ramsay.

You see, after I watched it - and not being much impressed by its purported "reality" - my first thought was to see if I could find some more information about this Stuart Ramsay fellow.

I soon bumped into this petition demanding that Stuart Ramsay "APOLOGIZE NOW!"

"We, the signers of this petition, demand public apologies from Sky News and Stuart Ramsay, presented in prime-time on the Sky News channels and affiliates, and also on their official website. We demand this public apology after they denigrated the image of Romania and its citizens by fabricating a story about supposed illegal gun-trafficking.

Through this report, Ramsay wanted to discredit an EU and NATO member, claiming that Romania is a state where authorities fail to control the black market for guns. The staged encounter that Ramsay had with two alleged traffickers was supposed to prove how easy it is to buy weapons in Romania.

The report has been investigated by the legal authorities and proven to be fake beyond any doubt. The weapons were proven to be legal hunting guns with permits and the so-called traffickers were paid to follow a script and mislead. Due to Ramsay`s irresponsible action, the three are now detained. Even after the Romanian authorities proved the story was fabricated, Sky News continues to support Stuart Ramsay and the reporter continues to laugh off at the outrage coming from Romania and from around the world.

Both the story itself and the subsequent reaction are disrespectful and clearly breach the deontological code of journalism. They are an insult to the citizens of Romania and the world.

For all the above reasons, we demand from Stuart Ramsay and the entire Sky News network a public apology and a commitment that rightful sanctions will be applied."
https://www.change.org/p/sky-news-we-de ... ng-romania
In other words, Stuart Ramsay is a proven / "convicted" liar, a disgraceful presstitute who indulges in entirely fake/staged/fabricated/fictitious "news" reports.

The question now becomes: HOW MANY MORE "hospital drama newscasts" (around Italian hospitals) have been fabricated by the mainstream media?