Las Vegas Harvest 91 concert mass shooting, 2/10/17

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
NotRappaport

Re: Las Vegas Harvest 91 concert mass shooting, 2/10/17

Unread post by NotRappaport »

anonjedi2 » October 4th, 2017, 5:37 pm wrote:paddock
~noun

a small field or enclosure used to contain horses or cattle.
cattle
-noun

see goyim
ObamaSimLaden

Unread post by ObamaSimLaden »

anonjedi2 » October 4th, 2017, 6:28 pm wrote:An off-duty firefighter from another state pronouncing people dead? I thought only a physician could legally do that? :rolleyes:
Where's Dr. Carver when you need him. I noticed that too...I recall hearing them slying omit "dead" a few times. Just "pronouncing people". Well, hell, I do that every day too.
Nathan Draco

Unread post by Nathan Draco »

NotRappaport » October 4th, 2017, 7:41 pm wrote:
anonjedi2 » October 4th, 2017, 5:37 pm wrote:paddock
~noun

a small field or enclosure used to contain horses or cattle.
cattle
-noun

see goyim

Why did you bring "goyim" up?
Nathan Draco

Tarek701 » October 4th, 2017, 4:50 pm wrote:I am pretty sure that this is just another staged event. I mean c'mon. We're talking about friggin' Las Vegas here. The security is fucking unreal in this place. About the victims: I actually believe that there are indeed 'injured' people, but not by gun shots (I believe this was actually just a sound). Imagine a concert, filled with a crowd of over 20,000 people. Now, someone plays a fake gun shoot sound, some actors play dead and panic breaks out. It's an interesting recombination strategy. Now, in a panic situation, people tend to run as fast as they can to leave the dangerous place. Obviously, you could imagine what happens if you fall on ground and like over 300 people are 'running' right over your whole body 'cuz of panic. So, my guesses are that there are indeed about 3 to 8 real injured people (not sure about this; just guessing) (caused by other panicked people running over other people; and trust me, you shouldn't underestimate that), while there are around 30-130 actors playing their role as injured people and the media additionally dramatizing it by faking the amount of injured people to 500 + creating non-existing victims + fake names.
This is exactly my thoughts on how they would've did it. Playing popping sounds over the speakers while simultaneously having planted actors fall down with burst blood packets. People at the concert wouldn't have enough time to examine the people closely, plus conditions were dark anyway. Primal fear and pack mentality kicks in and everyone just starts running.

Pretty clever mixing actors with real civilians because now there will be lots of "witnesses" to the event that can be used to sell it as a real shooting because people will have friends and family there who can attest how everyone was panicking and running therefore it "can't" be fake. Everything happened so fast there that the actual civilians memories would be very malleable so when they turn on the news and see anchors telling a mass murder occurred at the concert, they would go right along with it and start believing they saw real people dying and heard real gunshots. Just like how you have a bunch of people SWEAR up and down about have they have "friends" and "family" that "saw" planes go into the towers even though we at cluesforum know this isn't true. Their vague memories got mixed with news footage they saw.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

These two highly confusing images seem designed to instill conspiracy ideas even in the mildest most conformist person.
1507217394211.jpg
1507217394211.jpg (83.77 KiB) Viewed 7599 times

How a person who allegedly killed himself can do so while sitting on a rifle, having another rifle on his legs, and shooting in himself in the chest to boot?

Yet it is left to us to remind everyone that conspiracies are planted, because this is how things are done.

There is no magician trick without sleigh hand.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Here's one of the "victims", Tina Frost. Her GoFundMe page has already raised over 370 thousand dollars to cover medical expenses.

How does one survive a rifle shot to the eyeball? If this were real, her entire head would explode like a watermelon, or at least go straight through her skull. A hollow point bullet (illegal) would turn her entire head into jelly.

https://www.gofundme.com/mary-watson-moreland
Nathan Draco

nonhocapito » October 5th, 2017, 9:54 am wrote:These two highly confusing images seem designed to instill conspiracy ideas even in the mildest most conformist person.
1507217394211.jpg

How a person who allegedly killed himself can do so while sitting on a rifle, having another rifle on his legs, and shooting in himself in the chest to boot?

Yet it is left to us to remind everyone that conspiracies are planted, because this is how things are done.

There is no magician trick without sleigh hand.
Yes be VERY careful not to fall for contrived planted conspiracy movements on this topic.

Those photos do look very staged. The lighting is pretty dim and seems it was left that way to induce a sense of ominousness with the hard shadows and high contrast. You'd think that they'd turn all the lights on so that they could to you know...see!.

Also I find it strange that there's no high velocity blood splatter anywhere. If he supposedly committed "suicide" by shooting himself in the head, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't lower his body gently to the ground. He'd lose motor functioning and drop like a stone violently to the ground, creating omnidirectional splatter at the site of impact. It looks as if they just dumped blood in his mouth and just let in run over his head to the floor.

It seems there was two layers of blood poured as well. I can see an under layer that had enough time to seep into the ground and a fresher, still wet, layer on top going in a different direction
ObamaSimLaden

At 5:00 they show a guy with 2 bullets in his spine, but they discharged him with a bandage and he's walking and doing interviews, because "it would cause more harm to operate on him than to just leave the bullets in his spine". Who writes this shit. From the looks of it, maybe he was drunk and slipped on some fake blood and hurt his tailbone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjMKF2CR2U0

BBC reporting about people calling Vegas a "hoax". Apparently victims and families are busy watching youtube videos just days after the event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1-IOj1I0GI
NotRappaport

nonhocapito » October 5th, 2017, 7:54 am wrote: Image

How a person who allegedly killed himself can do so while sitting on a rifle, having another rifle on his legs, and shooting in himself in the chest to boot
And he's winking too. Gotta love the one-eye symbolism they put in these things.
NotRappaport

ObamaSimLaden » October 5th, 2017, 9:39 am wrote:At 5:00 they show a guy with 2 bullets in his spine, but they discharged him with a bandage and he's walking and doing interviews, because "it would cause more harm to operate on him than to just leave the bullets in his spine". Who writes this shit. From the looks of it, maybe he was drunk and slipped on some fake blood and hurt his tailbone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjMKF2CR2U0
Sure, spinal injuries are treated and released within hours. Reminds me of this guy's ridiculous story about his "buddy" who was shot 3 times in the chest a few hours prior, but is doing fine.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T1UE48QXB4
Las Vegas shooting survivor describes helping wounded friend posted by ABC News on Oct 2, 2017

Video contains grinning duping delight and a completely unbelievable "story" that the talking head (George Stephanopolous) swallows with total credulity.
Seattle Scotsman

Unread post by Seattle Scotsman »

anonjedi2 » October 5th, 2017, 8:36 am wrote:Here's one of the "victims", Tina Frost. Her GoFundMe page has already raised over 370 thousand dollars to cover medical expenses.

How does one survive a rifle shot to the eyeball? If this were real, her entire head would explode like a watermelon, or at least go straight through her skull. A hollow point bullet (illegal) would turn her entire head into jelly.

Hollow points are not illegal in the US. They are the norm. Also, 5.56/.223 Remington, while indeed very high velocity, fires a relatively light bullet and Hollywood style head explosions don't really happen. Look at any number of YouTube hunting videos showing actual hunting on live animals w/ 5.56. That being said, getting shot in the eye should be fatal in nearly every scenario.

Also, I couldn't see the pic you posted for some reason.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

...and just as you thought it couldn't get any sillier... -_-

"Las Vegas shooting: Gunman fired for 9 to 11 minutes, police say"

http://fox2now.com/2017/10/04/las-vegas ... olice-say/

Ah well, the uncertainty must be due to the lack of any sort of CCTV security camera in the area which recorded the entire event...(and none of the "22.000" concert goers taped it either). Therefore, the pòlice has no way of knowing whether it lasted for only 9 minutes ... or for as long as 11 minutes. Of course. Silly me. I must be a whacky conspiracy theorist.

...and it gets sillier still : in that FOX NEWS article, we can read:

"The first call reporting shots fired came at 10:08 p.m. Sunday, and the gunfire didn’t stop until at 10:19 p.m., Clark County Undersheriff Kevin McMahill said. The shooting went off and on for nine to 11 minutes, he said."

Needless to say :

10:08 > 1+0+0+8 = 9
10:19 > 1+0+1+9 = 11

And to top it off...

"A total of 47 guns have been recovered from three locations: Paddock’s hotel room and his two Nevada homes in Verdi and Mesquite."

Good grief. When will this silliness end? :huh:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY1IdTiO254

For those with short memories: the official NIST report of 9/11 concluded that the two towers, WTC2 and WTC1, collapsed in "9 seconds and 11 seconds" respectively. I know many Cluesforum readers will know about these very silly 'official numbers' - yet I'm pretty sure that MOST of this world's population still doesn't.
ObamaSimLaden

Not to mention 32nd floor, which is really the 33rd (32+lobby). Right in front of the Sphinx, Obelisk and Pyramid. Just too good.
ObamaSimLaden

[Youtube][/Youtube]He Shot Jesus. Who dodged 150-200 rounds, but got shot in the leg supposedly. So he shoots 6-10 clips at the door and doesn't bother to go finish the job. I saw bullet holes in the door, but if he shot that many rounds, there wouldn't be a door left.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0fzhQ3U2q8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0fzhQ3U2q8
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Seattle Scotsman » October 5th, 2017, 2:02 pm wrote:
anonjedi2 » October 5th, 2017, 8:36 am wrote:Here's one of the "victims", Tina Frost. Her GoFundMe page has already raised over 370 thousand dollars to cover medical expenses.

Hollow points are not illegal in the US. They are the norm. Also, 5.56/.223 Remington, while indeed very high velocity, fires a relatively light bullet and Hollywood style head explosions don't really happen. Look at any number of YouTube hunting videos showing actual hunting on live animals w/ 5.56. That being said, getting shot in the eye should be fatal in nearly every scenario.

Also, I couldn't see the pic you posted for some reason.
From the Mary Watson Moreland Go Fund Me page:

"She's critically stable in ICU for at least a week. Over the next few days, they're going to see how she responds to simulation, but until then, we won't know how bad the brain damage is."