THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
bongostaple

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by bongostaple »

I like the 1984 quote - if I think about right now, we don't really really know exactly who is in charge of all this shit. Go back a few decades, and we're still not sure. How far back into history (or 'history') can we go before we are absolutely sure who was really calling the shots at that time?

Historical Half-Life: The number of generations required before an incrementally revised piece of history can become the complete opposite of the original facts without a significant proportion of the population noticing, or caring.

I think the American Civil War happened - i.e. there was some war going on, and eventually it stopped. Battles happened, people got killed, raped, tortured, land appropriated, etc etc. But again I don't think we really know who was in charge. The usual suspects exist, of course, but as much fakery research here has shown, the people who really run the show are not visible.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

MrSinclair » August 19th, 2017, 8:54 pm wrote:In this mob rush to burn witches and statues I see too much selective outrage all of it guided by the same fake media that should have zero credibility. There has been for example no effort to remove statues and tributes to Democrat party bigs like KKK Sen Robert Byrd and rapist Clinton and plenty of others. Its not find to hard things to hate or burn or tear down in looking at the past. These are activities the least capable and most hate filled are very qualified for. The bashers are nothing more than dupes and stooges who wallow in their moral superiority.

No, passes get handed to some while are others are vilified and all but executed on the spot. There is no order or reason to it, just easily generated and easily manipulated rage and self-righteousness. How pathetic to think that the height of the moral order is seemingly defined by mobs and masked anarchists. I find nothing positive or heartening in the gloating and bashing of these emotionally retarded "social justice warriors". They'd turn or every last one of us here in a heartbeat. Do you think the Antifa and their statue smashing ilk are friends to the Clues Forum? :wacko:

Lets not forget this quote from 1984, more pertinent than at any time in recent memory. "Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."
Perfectly stated!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

CluedIn » August 20th, 2017, 11:58 am wrote:
MrSinclair » August 19th, 2017, 8:54 pm wrote:In this mob rush to burn witches and statues I see too much selective outrage all of it guided by the same fake media that should have zero credibility. There has been for example no effort to remove statues and tributes to Democrat party bigs like KKK Sen Robert Byrd and rapist Clinton and plenty of others. Its not find to hard things to hate or burn or tear down in looking at the past. These are activities the least capable and most hate filled are very qualified for. The bashers are nothing more than dupes and stooges who wallow in their moral superiority.

No, passes get handed to some while are others are vilified and all but executed on the spot. There is no order or reason to it, just easily generated and easily manipulated rage and self-righteousness. How pathetic to think that the height of the moral order is seemingly defined by mobs and masked anarchists. I find nothing positive or heartening in the gloating and bashing of these emotionally retarded "social justice warriors". They'd turn or every last one of us here in a heartbeat. Do you think the Antifa and their statue smashing ilk are friends to the Clues Forum? :wacko:

Lets not forget this quote from 1984, more pertinent than at any time in recent memory. "Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."
Perfectly stated!
I want to borrow Simon's strategy of asking us to please let us not give in to the in-fighting and emotional panic. Obviously, this PsyOp has touched us in a number of ways and everyone has a different opinion.

I am contradictorily thrilled that people are feeling some call to action or inaction but in any case moral outrage (which is certainly justified by the apparent threat of the powderheads "in charge"), confused that this is the particular PsyOp including racism and bellicose thoughts that has irked Americans and pushed their buttons more effectively than past PsyOps, and disappointed that people don't find themselves ever allied with a force that actually does something besides sitting around complaining. (Which, let's admit, is one of our favorite tools! It may even be the best tool available to us. Who knows?)

I normally enjoy MrSinclair's posts, but in this case I would qualify the full quote as a well stated opinion (minus minor typos), and still untrue.

Of course there are social justice workers who actually care. I'm sorry to any and all who have only encountered the hypocritical kind. It's as broad-brushed to paint them each as mindless gang members as it is so assume we don't have allies in any given group. Allies to the realization that we have all — even "experts" in fields we teach — been had are all around us, peppered into each community. As averse to some of those communities or groups as we may be.

Did I think I would find "friends" within a conservative movement, libertarian movement, Democratic or Republican party movement, or anywhere else? I suspected but I did not have proof until September Clues when I found that no matter which creed I showed the link or video to, that someone from every walk of life could understand the hypocrisy, mental sickness and wrongness of the perpetrators.

This doesn't mean people stop having goals in life.

Libertarians still believe in small government, conservatives still believe in spreading "the word of God"/religious colonial capitalism, and party members still believe in their favorite politicians doing at least one thing right while the rest goes to hell. And yup, social justice workers still believe in dismantling systemic racism and other forces (natural or unnatural as they may be).

I am sorry to break this to everyone but you all could be accused of being interested in that naughty naughty thing "social justice" just by being aware of the real injustices of the world as perpetrated by bloated military budgets getting involved in "government" (i.e.; the powerful gangs). The naughty thing has become a rallying point for very different interest groups. Just like "Occupy" caused many people to come together to try to "figure out" how to make the country more equal, only to discover we were all still too afraid of discussing anarchic solutions to actually get along, while intelligence groups from the Nutwork guided clashes and took notes and laughed at the hugely public demonstration of our disunity and disorganization.

Before you pick my plea for peace between us all apart, try to look through these words at the truth I am trying to reach at.

We need to be careful about whom we demonize and claim is heartless.

And of course we can all be concerned about a "slippery slope" and disappointed in the way history is constantly rewritten to suit the Nutwork and those interest groups.

But 1984 is fiction and don't call me naive for knowing that. It's not something I think. It's a fact. We are not all THX-1138 trapped in a dystopia. We are completely cognizant of a pattern that people "in power" (or rather "with" it, maybe) use against us all. It is this reason that we can be sorry for people that are used, and it should be our responsibility to wake each other up and try to align people to the newest best understandings of technology and other things people are behind on.

Otherwise, what exactly are we doing on this board? Who here has actually talked to a neo-Nazi, to a fanatical pro-Israel supporter, to someone who still calls themselves a Confederate, to someone who claims to be a Social Justice Worker, in a normal conversation? I have talked to all of these types of people, and they are sometimes people who have been in demonstrations like the ones we are seeing now. Sometimes they are on opposite sides.

Start the conversation. Some of these people seem sick but sometimes they are very humanitarian and they think they have found a(n extreme) solution. And is it their fault they are sick? Is it their fault the spokespeople for their communities are "emotionally retarded" politician types? Sometimes, maybe. But sometimes they are brainwashed. Sometimes they are just at the scene and they can't control the people that the media picks to represent any given movement. We cannot give up or we could allow their fight to become ours as it grows to absorb our individual communities. Then the media controls it all again. And that's, of course, what the PsyOperators desire for evil ends.

What, exactly, are we upset about here really? This isn't a case of "white fragility" at all? Not even a smidgen?

Of course it is easy to sling mud and tear down statues, but if it's so easy, why doesn't it happen more often? Why don't we indeed remove bullshit and replace it with truth ... or nothing? Obviously, something else is at work besides the mob movement. Why don't we get "involved" from a different angle and use the opportunity to bring up the 9/11 falsities, calm reason and so forth?

Wouldn't it be nice if we could also take down the phony 9/11 memorials one day? Maybe with different timing so as not to be confused with certain bullshit going on now. Maybe we should organize and build some monument to a truly heroic figure if we're so concerned about losing a murderous military figure. Some of this sounds like fist shaking at the "other sport's team" making a win or getting off their butts and doing something. I'm not trying to fan flames and say we should jackhammer Clinton, melt Roosevelt and explode Lincoln. (I'm not saying nobody should either.)

Find some good and power and strength in people. Don't absorb the media's view of humanity. Or we may as well just sit around watching sitcoms and laughing with canned audiences about how futile it is to try and make things better, except through sanctified sanctioned channels of money flows, of course.

Please excuse my peacekeeping attempt to bring unity here and keep CluesForum receptive to all who would recognize how manipulated we all are by the media.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

I'm not sure who you believe to be infighting here, Hoi, but FBenario is the only one who started to rile things up a bit with his snarky post claiming I was defending the indefensible. I simply pointed to another example (that went beyond statues) of them removing anything remotely deemed Confederate.

I don't know that this psyop necessarily is making people more angry, but this psyop is going beyond others by removing these statues and having most of the press refer to the white protestors as the culprits, while allowing BLM and Antifa to be treated as peace-keepers. I think it was all staged on all sides, but the message being sent was that the white people are violent and racists and the BLM movement and Antifa are trying to eliminate racism and hate through "action".

This comment of yours is really irritating to me: What, exactly, are we upset about here really? This isn't a case of "white fragility" at all? Not even a smidgen?

No, it is not. There is truth and there are lies. I care about all human beings no matter what their skin color. I'm not in a group called White Lives Matter. I'm not in the KKK. So because it bothers me that they are removing history from this country, it becomes a matter of "white fragility" to you?

I'm sorry, but I'm getting sick of having to defend being white. I'm as proud of it as anybody else should be of their heritage. Until these prominent SJW groups start acting like civilized, honest, moral people, I will continue to keep my opinion of them as it is.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I'm sorry, but I'm getting sick of having to defend being white. I'm as proud of it as anybody else should be of their heritage. Until these prominent SJW groups start acting like civilized, honest, moral people, I will continue to keep my opinion of them as it is.
That's interesting. Because to me, 'white' is not a race. It's a fiction. I wouldn't buy into it or claim to be a part of a fictional group, even if it is beneficial to be seen as a part of it.

And I wouldn't say history is being removed. Not sure anyone has the power to do that (though, of course that is a large part of the subject of our present discussion on media fakery). I'd say a statue is being removed. :lol:

I am sorry to be irritating to you by asking these questions. But I think these are important evaluations of what's going on, and you certainly don't hear my whole opinion of the matter being displayed on either side of a fictional media battle that is being forced upon real people.

I fully recognize that people are being manipulated and there are ridiculous cases of people seeing swastikas and flags everywhere, like delusional schizophrenics, and there is definitely nonsense like people victimizing themselves and claiming it's a racist attack. And fbenario shouldn't shame or claim you are defending the indefensible. That position may, ironically, by the only "indefensible" position being taken here. And he should probably drop that stance in this case, and in this context. I don't blame you for being irritated with him, either. He basically "attacked" for no good reason.
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

To me, the destruction of the statues literally makes me feel violated. I get that history will still be there whether the statues remain or not, but it literally makes me feel sick. I do believe they are Soros-backed thugs, and clearly there's an agenda. I don't believe most Americans support this destruction. It concerns me because I see how similar uprisings have happened in other countries, and it never ends well. The uprisings are never organic. They are fueled by shadow governments, but most people will never understand what is actually happening.

I don't know if anyone here has read The Real Lincoln, by Tom DiLorenzo, but it really opened my eyes to the reality about how and why the civil war began. Much like 9/11, I felt like I'd been lied to. The author makes a great case that the war was much more about the unfairness of tariffs on the south than slavery -- which was already waning considerably by the time the war began. Lincoln actually started the war with the South, and it wasn't over slavery.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

I apologize to CluedIn fully, without qualification or reservation. I was wrong to quote him.

I could have made my point without referencing his post at all. Having spent most of my life in the south, I am sick and tired of seeing the Confederacy glorified. While slavery has existed in various ways in various places at various times throughout history, I'm reminded far too often I live in a land that still thinks it's a good thing to raise statures and other reminders to its slave-owning past, masked with bullshit Heritage claims. Good riddance to very evil rubbish. A vile stain on humanity.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

I don't know if anyone here has read The Real Lincoln, by Tom DiLorenzo, but it really opened my eyes to the reality about how and why the civil war began. Much like 9/11, I felt like I'd been lied to. The author makes a great case that the war was much more about the unfairness of tariffs on the south than slavery -- which was already waning considerably by the time the war began. Lincoln actually started the war with the South, and it wasn't over slavery.
[/quote]

Thanks for that certainly a lot to read up on here.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Real_Lincoln
https://quod.lib.umich.edu/j/jala/26298 ... w=fulltext
Can't believe how naive I could be in thinking that the Civil War couldn't have had a hidden agenda. Looks to have the same MO as all the other bull shit conflicts we've been brain washed with.

WW2 Nazis demonized, because they gassed 6 million Jews.
Natives of Oil rich Middle Eastern Countries demonized, because they're radical followers of Islam.
Confederate States demonized, for starting the American Civil War because they were against the emancipation of slaves.
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

It pains me to see members of the fakery research community accepting anything to do with the state as in any way legitimate. Evidently, the fake forest is being obscured by the fake trees. Confederate state, northern state, people's republic, the democratic regime of whatever. It's all nonsense and if I were a psychopathic control freak I would continue to gleefully run this psyop with the full comfort of knowing that anyone who buys into it deserves to get their government good and hard.

It is a shell game founded on the basest of contradictions, namely that the "people" are the ones with the power. Outrage about slavery ought to be directed toward open air slave camps known as countries. Voting is a farce, a self-detonating contradiction. If a voter does not personally have the legitimate authority to "tax" his neighbors to fund his pet projects, he cannot delegate that authority to another. End of story. Is there a shred of evidence that the constitution applies to anyone in any geographical location? No. Nada, zip, zilch. It's superstitious nonsense. We may as well be debating Lord of the Rings.

As long as we are "paying" a thin dime to those identifying themselves as government (or more accurately other humans who are distinct in their willingness to use violence to exact their "payments") we are in unilateral, inescapable "contracts" which have no binding authority other than violence or the threat thereof.

Tear them all down. Tear down Mickey and Minnie while you're at it and throw the dinosaurs in for good measure.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Bloody hell! it looks as though a journalist from the Guardian has read my Clues Forum post
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2404044#p2404044
.Image
One of the obstacles all these abolitionists had to overcome was the influence of Nelson, who was what you would now call, without hesitation, a white supremacist. While many around him were denouncing slavery, Nelson was vigorously defending it. Britain’s best known naval hero – so idealised that after his death in 1805 he was compared to no less than “the God who made him” – used his seat in the House of Lords and his position of huge influence to perpetuate the tyranny, serial rape and exploitation organised by West Indian planters, some of whom he counted among his closest friends.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... xt-slavery

This video below gives a good alternative critique of what we've been brainwashed with. It alleges that although he was keen on liberating Slaves from the Southern Confederate States, it wasn't part of Lincoln's plan to do the same with Slaves from the Union States.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CrX5W_DwO0

All summed up rather nicely in this prophetic song.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNLRjXYIW0o
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

I don't come across much 9/11 related humor but I found this to be pretty funny.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk8jmaw1i0c
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

The Philadelphia Experiment

Just bouncing around the internet and came across this old nutmeg.

I don't believe in an esoteric significance of the use of numbers/letters but do believe TPTB are giving a shout-out to others that it's "them" doing it (false flag/psyop etc.)

So anyway, the ship was "DE 173" which we can represent by:
D=4, E=5 so
4+5 = 9 and
1+7+3 = 11

9 11

Irrespective whether it's done to lead you astray or not, the fact that it comes up time and time again just goes to show how long they've been at it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Experiment
OpticalIllusion

Unread post by OpticalIllusion »

Has anyone made some "made for social Media" memes of our 911 research. I have tried and tried to get our points across on certain platforms but the attention level is that of a flat earther and does not go past a Meme or youtube video. <_< I have a group I run and I would love to have the group wake up to some easy viewing pictures. Is there a specific thread with a set together or should I open up a photo editor and make some for us?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

OpticalIllusion » September 11th, 2017, 3:31 am wrote:Has anyone made some "made for social Media" memes of our 911 research. I have tried and tried to get our points across on certain platforms but the attention level is that of a flat earther and does not go past a Meme or youtube video. <_< I have a group I run and I would love to have the group wake up to some easy viewing pictures. Is there a specific thread with a set together or should I open up a photo editor and make some for us?
Dear Opticalillusion,

Try : www.septemberclues.org

Tell people to click on "VIEW RESEARCH" (near the top of the main page) - and peruse the various links in the sidebar at right. For instance:

DETAILED IMAGERY ANALYSES: http://septemberclues.org/imagery_analyses.shtml
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

"BIG BANG" in London tube - Parsons Green Station

So here we go again.

According to the New York Times :

"In London terror attack, witnesses describe Big Bang. (...) Officials said that 29 people were hospitalized, several apparently injured as panicked commuters fled." https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/15/worl ... osion.html

Whereas, according to the Times of Israel :

"22 injured as blast rocks London Underground in terror attack". https://www.timesofisrael.com/several-s ... derground/

So what's it gonna be? 29 or 22 ? Sheesh, they never seem to get their numbers right.
Oh wait, pardon me : they ALWAYS seem to get their numbers "right"... :rolleyes: