The psychology of the faked 9/11 conspiracy

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
patrix

The psychology of the faked 9/11 conspiracy

Unread post by patrix »

The other day I was discussing why they would fake a conspiracy like they have if we are to believe September Clues which I do. I was dumbfounded, but this morning it dawned on me.

It's about keeping us trusting the media. The pictures don't lie thing.

They have one lie for the masses and that is what they tell us to see.

But the pictures don't show a likely scenario of a plane crash so the second lie is what they show us, and that is a controlled demolition and a conspiracy and a truth movement.

So by telling us one thing but showing us something else they are conditioning us to think that their lies can be revealed by analyzing their (fake) imagery.

Just a thought. Hope it makes sense.
Farcevalue

Re: The psychology of the faked 9/11 conspiracy

Unread post by Farcevalue »

patrix » December 22nd, 2016, 3:14 am wrote:The other day I was discussing why they would fake a conspiracy like they have if we are to believe September Clues which I do. I was dumbfounded, but this morning it dawned on me.

It's about keeping us trusting the media. The pictures don't lie thing.

They have one lie for the masses and that is what they tell us to see.

But the pictures don't show a likely scenario of a plane crash so the second lie is what they show us, and that is a controlled demolition and a conspiracy and a truth movement.

This was not "shown" either. The entire broadcast was a combination of prerecorded imagery and digital effects, all compiled in advance, but aired as "Live".

So by telling us one thing but showing us something else they are conditioning us to think that their lies can be revealed by analyzing their (fake) imagery.

I doubt they want anyone thinking their lies can be revealed. Some of us have been able to re-examine the video content with critical eyes and spot the flaws and inconsistencies. This is a minor inconvenience for them that they likely perceive as a "cost of business" potentiality. No real threat until a critical mass of the population sees the charade for what it is, which is a ways down the road.

Just a thought. Hope it makes sense.
If Clues Forum is your first foray into researching the media matrix, congratulations, you have taken a less meandering road than many. A number of us arrived here after visiting diversionary traps set by the same creators of the official narrative and designed to ensnare those with whom the official accounts did not resonate. There is a tremendous volume of research on archive here devoted to examining the historical narrative as most people know it and the often fraudulent imagery and fictional story lines used to support it.

The unraveling of history can be alarming initially but is ultimately liberating, as it allows one to begin to live authentically, as opposed to being a character in a story line created by someone else.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

This was not "shown" either. The entire broadcast was a combination of prerecorded imagery and digital effects, all compiled in advance, but aired as "Live".

I doubt they want anyone thinking their lies can be revealed. Some of us have been able to re-examine the video content with critical eyes and spot the flaws and inconsistencies. This is a minor inconvenience for them that they likely perceive as a "cost of business" potentiality. No real threat until a critical mass of the population sees the charade for what it is, which is a ways down the road.
I get that the imagery is fabricated from start to finish. SC does an excellent job of showing that.

What I meant was that the intent by faking it so that it looks like a controlled demolition is so that people like us see that and fall into the 911truth honeypot.
If Clues Forum is your first foray into researching the media matrix, congratulations, you have taken a less meandering road than many. A number of us arrived here after visiting diversionary traps set by the same creators of the official narrative and designed to ensnare those with whom the official accounts did not resonate. There is a tremendous volume of research on archive here devoted to examining the historical narrative as most people know it and the often fraudulent imagery and fictional story lines used to support it.

The unraveling of history can be alarming initially but is ultimately liberating, as it allows one to begin to live authentically, as opposed to being a character in a story line created by someone else.
I've been researching on the Internet since 1993. But 9/11 and other conspiracy theories went over my head until about a year ago. I agree. I felt bad for a while but now I feel better than ever. This is the way the world works whether I know about it or not. But I much prefer to know.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

patrix wrote:I've been researching on the Internet since 1993. But 9/11 and other conspiracy theories went over my head until about a year ago.
Researching on the internet between 2001 and 2015, with 9/11 and "other conspiracy theories" going over your head? That´s quite a feat!
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Researching on the internet between 2001 and 2015, with 9/11 and "other conspiracy theories" going over your head? That´s quite a feat!
Thank you for that irony. :) What can I say. That I've learned that I'm arrogant and are now trying to wisen up? But it was not lonely where I was before I can tell you.

Makes me think of a Miles Mathis quote I like:
Without 911 and all the ridiculous failed psy-ops since then, I would never have looked twice at the Unabomber or anything else, and neither would anyone else. I (probably) would have remained in my 1990's intellectual cocoon, right where they wanted me, and so would you. - Miles Mathis