THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
brianv

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by brianv »

They have been rolling this terrorist thing out for quite a while now. I'll just put this link here rather than infesting the new Orlando thread.

It was twenty years ago today...well almost
The Centennial Olympic Park bombing was a terrorist bomb attack on the Centennial Olympic Park in Atlanta, Georgia, on July 27 during the 1996 Summer Olympics. The blast directly killed 1 person and injured 111 others; another person later died of a heart attack. It was the first of four bombings committed by Eric Robert Rudolph
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centennia ... rk_bombing

Army of God Christian Terrorist :wacko:

See here also. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Copeland

Sorry about it being wiki links again.

edit/ You no doubt have seen all the magic numbers again, they just can't help themselves can they? But how many times have we seen this?
One more bombing of an abortion clinic, this time in Birmingham, Alabama, which killed a policeman working as a security guard and seriously injured nurse Emily Lyons, gave the FBI crucial clues including a partial license plate.
Emily Lyons <_<
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Image < "Vsauce"

I find it quite fascinating how this Vsauce guy can get almost 2 million Youtube views within three days or so.
As it is, I'm happy to see so many people still interested about our so-called 'solar system' - and about astronomy in general.
That's right, Vsauce published the below video less than 3 days ago (June 13, 2016) :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJhgZBn-LHg

He seems to be well-versed about the Copernican model (he's obviously been doing some "proper / academic homework") - and I recommend everyone to view this 21-min video in its entirety - were it only to understand exactly what astronomical concepts are commonly / generally-accepted today. It is actually an essential viewing for the few of you who may, possibly, be eagerly awaiting the release of my "TYCHO-SSSS" model.
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Psysops, psysops, psysops...

Apologies but I couldn't help producing this...delete if inappropriate or move to a relevant page.

Some humour is essential.

https://s32.postimg.org/o0uxw3fad/Lorry_Toon_b.jpg

Cheers.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

I'll apologize in advance for the sort of "streaming thought" nature of this post. [Mods: please feel free to move this to a more appropriate thread if needed]

But last night for some light hearted entertainment I decided to watch "Apollo 13: The Real Story", presented by Matt Lauer (pronounced LIAR). It has some quite hilarious moments and stories for those of you who are interested.

An astroNot wife at roughly the 4:20 mark tells a story (after a leading question) about her wedding ring slipping off and into the drain while taking a shower shortly before the last time she would see him before blast off.

She was superstitious and about the number 13 while NASA scheduled the launch for for 1:13 PM or 1313 (military time) because (at around 2:55) "every person that was in this room lived to flaunt the odds."

At around 5:55 it shows lift off and then they go on to describe something going wrong when "one of the engines in the second stage of the rocket shut down prematurely, forcing mission control to make a series of quick calculations." But within seconds mission control decided they were good to go. :wacko:

I particularly recommend watching the 9:20 mark where they discuss the live TV show so taxpayers can see what they are paying for. Then at the 9:40 mark there is some exceptional candor when Fred Hayes is described by his colleague as the "actor in this whole thing".

There is an abundance of nonsense all throughout the "documentary" for those who need a good laugh.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69LDSL-9--g
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

nonhocapito wrote: [...] just like Trump himself, the Orlando event simply serves to bring more division: after all Trump is not meant to become president! what if he's here only to hold the candle for Hilldog and/or to enrage people and break that feeling of solidarity that the country still carries from 9/11?
Obviously I don't know what's the ultimate goal (Hillary at the wheel? A third candidate? An escalation of violence and more Obama?) so I'll stop here. Would love to read other opinions on this though...
I see Trump as a court jester or buffoon who, following tradition, is allowed to say a certain number of inconvenient truths people never hear from the usual suspects who run for office. His job is to make sure the Hillogre wins comfortably, first by ousting all other Republican candidates and then, once he is nominated and close enough to the finish line, saying something asinine or having something revealed about his life which is damning enough to give most voters cold feet. In addition, the whole masquerade serves to measure the residual redneckiness of the population (in order to make adjustments to social engineering strategies) and discredit conservatives in general by associating non-liberal views with all the phobias and extremisms on the mandatory hate list.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Flabbergasted wrote:
nonhocapito wrote: [...] just like Trump himself, the Orlando event simply serves to bring more division: after all Trump is not meant to become president! what if he's here only to hold the candle for Hilldog and/or to enrage people and break that feeling of solidarity that the country still carries from 9/11?
Obviously I don't know what's the ultimate goal (Hillary at the wheel? A third candidate? An escalation of violence and more Obama?) so I'll stop here. Would love to read other opinions on this though...
I see Trump as a court jester or buffoon who, following tradition, is allowed to say a certain number of inconvenient truths people never hear from the usual suspects who run for office. His job is to make sure the Hillogre wins comfortably, first by ousting all other Republican candidates and then, once he is nominated and close enough to the finish line, saying something asinine or having something revealed about his life which is damning enough to give most voters cold feet. In addition, the whole masquerade serves to measure the residual redneckiness of the population (in order to make adjustments to social engineering strategies) and discredit conservatives in general by associating non-liberal views with all the phobias and extremisms on the mandatory hate list.
That's a fair analysis. There is an observable and real effort to dominate the executive branch by a single force.

The Clinton-Bush-Prescott Bohemian grove dynasties have another pick, and the cynical plebian-hating oligarchs who would deem us "useless eaters" have a pick, but they are from the same culture of digusting criminals — all of them slaves to the military think-tanks and military thinking of dronebrains just orgasming about their invention of the "endless war".

Americans are now left with another non-choice.

Which slave of the military-thinktanks do you want giggling about outsourcing more of the American government to the British-Scotch-Jewish-Jesuit-Masonic-Anglo-Saudi royalty/military/incest/child-abuse rings, bombing the Middle East, inflating Israel's extremist cult, and creating general miseries while playing havoc with the military industrial complex birthed from their death-worshiping collaborations?

Go ahead and pick a flavor for your celebrity pampered servant to the dronebrains. Just make sure it has a lack of will outside of empty power games for the CIA's media attention, it looks like an aged Barbie or Ken doll naturally disfigured by their hideous thoughts, and it can read a teleprompter real good.

We need a revolution in this country. And not a plastic one paid for with the blood of the people. These fuckers would be hanging or beheaded in a different time period. Maybe if the town weren't hundreds of millions of people big and divided against itself by petty behavior, we'd have to hold the public back so there could actually be a trial.

If there is justice in this world, the top brass who betrayed America to the death cult will be exposed, the ones who gave them up will be revealed so we can actually maintain a healthy relationship to our power base again, and these traitors to humanity will spend the rest of their days in a kind of padded and locked apartment for the psychological analysis of psychopaths. Since they love studying behavior so much, they could turn in elaborate reports on themselves in exchange for food.
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

^^^^

Thanks for the laugh, HP :)

We could also introduce some George Carlin style methods of executions to these people - crucifixion, impalement, live burning, decapitation ...

Nevertheless I do love your idea of interning them together in one location and getting them to study and analyze their own behavior in exchange for food - perhaps they would end up torturing and killing each other, avoiding the necessity on our part to get our hands dirty.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi wrote:
We need a revolution in this country. And not a plastic one paid for with the blood of the people. These fuckers would be hanging or beheaded in a different time period. Maybe if the town weren't hundreds of millions of people big and divided against itself by petty behavior, we'd have to hold the public back so there could actually be a trial.

If there is justice in this world, the top brass who betrayed America to the death cult will be exposed, the ones who gave them up will be revealed so we can actually maintain a healthy relationship to our power base again, and these traitors to humanity will spend the rest of their days in a kind of padded and locked apartment for the psychological analysis of psychopaths. Since they love studying behavior so much, they could turn in elaborate reports on themselves in exchange for food.

Dear Hoi,

I salute your seemingly-steadily-growing optimism concerning the future of this (seemingly-fucked-up-beyond-salvation) world of ours. As a totally incurable optimist myself, I also keep nurturing the 'wishful' hope that we, the people, can somehow 'unite' and make a difference - so as to ultimately restore some basic / decent level of sanity for the benefit of this planet's inhabitants. And this, perhaps far earlier than we can currently (i.e. at this particular 'moment / epoch in time') imagine. As I see it, a first step towards this desirable goal is to keep sowing the seeds to bring about a total / universal public distrust of the mainstream media corporations - and of all governmental-peddled information in general. Of course, as the truly 'grass-root community' that we are, this is precisely what we are doing here at Cluesforum - although we may feel frustrated by the seemingly languid / snail-paced progress of our common, plucky efforts.

It's rather funny to see how the various 'critics' of our efforts can be split in two, diametrically-opposed / conflicting groups:

1: Those saying that "Cluesforum is a [well-funded, government-sponsored] disinfo site, obviously meant to attract, distract and discredit real / legit truth-seekers".
2: Those saying that "Cluesforum is a [poor, irrelevant, amateurish] tinfoil-hat site, obviously run by some fringe nutcases - with hardly any following / readership.

Right now, I'd just like to address here a little issue regarding our readership. Well, since this forum privileges quality over quantity, we have chosen to implement a registration method which requires any new member to first introduce him/herself - with what we call a 'Handshake Introduction'. Now, the question is: how much does this 'stringent / selective requirement' keep new registrants from actually becoming active contributors to our discussion forum? As documented below (with my screenshots of non-active Cluesforum members), the answer is: quite a few. Yet, I'm fine with that. I can understand that most people registering at this forum will just want to read it - without participating: WHO wants to risk being ostracized from their families and friends - just because they have caught up with the going-ons of this mad world? On the other hand, I very much appreciate those folks who DO participate and contribute to our discussions. Good on you, dear active Cluesforum contributors: you have, of course, my highest respect.

Here's a series of screenshots from our forum's database of currently non-active Cluesforum registrants who have signed up (yet have not submitted the required "Handshake Intro") to this forum in the last six months :

Allright, allright - I know, so some of them may be crude spambots - but ALL of them?

And then, of course, there are many more who just read our forum without even bothering to register - at all. I'm fine with that too. To be sure, this forum is no commercial venture - at all. Quite honestly though, I think we are doing a pretty decent public information service here - planting the seeds of a peaceful / universal revolution - on a near-ZERO budget. -_-

ps: Financially though, this 'adventure' is getting tougher to maintain year after year. Heartfelt thanks to the (very) few of you who kindly chip in from time to time.
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

What do you do when the façade of your despotic ‘Islamic’ regime begins to erode? How do you reaffirm the ‘Islamification’ of your subjects (and the implied legitimacy of your authority) to the international community? How do you continue to propagate the myth that Iranians (a civilized & hospitable a people as they come) are a bunch of backward hate filled ideologues?

You trot out the late ‘honorable’ Elijah Muhammad’s ace boon coonLouis Farrakhan (a bitch made JIGGA if there ever was one).

Farrakhan in Iran: Interview in The Islamic Republic of Iran

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2KtUjettzs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2KtUjettzs

Jigga-man hits the ground running in Iran. First he criticizes America’s current state of moral decay and calls for the separation of African Americans from the whitey. Then he praises Iran’s Mullah Mobsters for ‘protecting’ Iranians from catching the so called western disease. In so doing, he reveals his Massa’s transparent agenda – to divide & conquer people (across every conceivable demographic) in the name of love, peace, & security thereby poisoning the well of perception.

If you criticize the mainstream media (in the west) for promoting debauchery you’re automatically suspected of being an intolerant, uneducated, blindly religious bigot. If you, just for example, (are brave/crazy enough to) criticize the Islamic Republic’s mandatory hejab policy (in Iran), you’re accused of being an immoral infiltrator working to destroy Iran’s ‘moral fabric.’ If that doesn’t work they brand you with the scarlet letter – R (Royalist – a person who advocates the reestablishment of a Monarchy in Iran). For the record, I am not a Royalist! Nor do I have any specific utopist (governmental) ideas as to what a post-Islamic Republic of Iran should look like. I’m just reading the tea leaves and giving you my personal take on the situation based on my firsthand experiences.

A person who can’t (or is unwilling to) delve beyond the false and artificially constructed dialectic is next to impossible to converse with on a deep/meaningful level. Their limited and skewed frame of reference seems to prohibit them from getting it (it being the point(s) of the subject(s)/topic(s) you address) because they’re too busy trying to get you (your alleged motivations, agenda, angle, intellectual capacity, etc.). Their mentality causes them to jump to (quite often the wrong) conclusions about you thereby misconstruing every statement you make. They project their own misconceptions onto you and chastise you for it (usually in the name of La Rasa!). You waste so much time/energy trying to refute their baseless (niggle this, niggle that) accusations that you lose track of the initial point you were trying to make and eventually give up trying to get through to them.

They, of course, not only label you a quitter but also (possibly due to their borderline megalomania) get upset for all of humanity (which they have no problem speaking on behalf of).

Let’s go back to the mandatory hejab policy. The men & women (especially the religious ones who wore the hejab) of Iran were adamantly against a mandatory hejab policy before, during and after the revolution. Instead of respecting the will of the people the Mullahs (thanks to a little help from their Tehran two-stepping intellectual friends) made the hejab mandatory by law in the name of Allah.

What are the ramifications (what impact has it had on the psyche of Iranian women) of said policy, you may ask?

For starters, seeing as it was implemented in the name of God it has turned droves of Muslims away from Islam (and spirituality in general) and towards Atheism/Nihilism (The worst religion of all!). Women are made to feel guilty for being attractive and men are made to feel guilty for appreciating/being attracted to beauty. Moreover, many women (intrinsically trying to preserve their femininity) tend to overdo it with the makeup. Further, Uncle Walty’s self-esteem destroying virus (which is apparently resistant to Mullah Moral Immunization) has turned Tehran into the rhinoplasty capitol of the world!

If seeing naturally beautiful girls/women spending a lot of money to ‘electively’ butcher themselves in order to fit Uncle Walty’s idea/mold of what a beautiful woman should look like saddens you and you have the temerity to voice your opinion you’re accused of callously making fun of people (cyber bullying if you will). If you’re of the opinion that the mandatory hejab policy is the main reason for this phenomenon you’re accused of being the dreaded R word and/or religious intolerance. But I digress.

Anyhow, it’s plain to see (for the neutral reader) that Farrahkhan, Duke, Bibi, Mahmoud and Barry are nothing but glorified WWE wrastlers who ‘earn’ their daily bread by putting on a circus for humanity at their Massa's behest. They, their Massas and the people who refuse to question them are the REAL CYNICS! If pointing this out makes me a cynic, then I’m a Royal Cyn’r and proud of it!

P.S.

I learned of the limitations of verbal and written communication in an Alternate States of Consciousness (AltSoC) course in college. We were all tasked with producing a clear and concise written set of instructions on how to tie a shoe. We all failed miserably! We also tried and failed with the verbal approach. The main thing I took away from that failed experiment was that sometimes it’s easier to teach by showing (i.e. youtube clips) what you mean because spoken & written words, like all things, have their limits.

P.P.S.
I’m using the following quote from Oliver Stone’s Epic shit-fest to clearly and concisely articulate how I relate to my fellow man.
Alexander (2004) Movie Script

In the ways of my country...
...those who love too much
lose everything...
...and those who love with irony...
...last.

http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk ... alexander

And before anyone misconstrues what I mean by ‘love with irony,’ I'd like to make it clear that I'm in full agreement with ravishingV’s definition.
What does it mean to "Love with Irony"?

Best Answer: Love with irony means: Unconditional love. True love just loves without conditions.

It is like love is not destroyed by a single failure or won by a single caress. It is a lifetime venture wherein we are always learning, discovering and growing.

Love's greatest irony is letting go when you need to hold on and/or holding on whey you need to let go. Loving people means giving them the freedom to choose whom and where they want to be, regardless whether those choices lead toward of [sic] away from you.

ravishingV
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 954AASF21O

Anyhow, I’ve enjoyed the elevated level of discourse during my well deserved sabbatical, knowing that despite English being my 4th language I’ve managed to get through (on a certain level) to a diverse readership that will continue to pay it forward. I take solace in knowing that no amount of jive talkin’ koskhol bazi can or will take that away from moi ou vous! ;)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Ted Gardestad Murdered by the Swedish Media or State ASSet ?

I just came across this. I didn't know about this guy, a minor Swedish singer/songwriter who "represented" his country in the "Eurovision" way back in the 70's. He was best buddies with the ABBA crew and there were minor collabs.

You just know when you start reading these things that something is going to pop up.
Shortly after Gärdestad's return to Sweden in 1986, the Prime Minister of Sweden, Olof Palme, was murdered. Gärdestad was wrongly mentioned in the Swedish media as "the 33-year-old", a suspect in the investigation of the assassination, which severely affected him Although Gärdestad was on vacation in Greece at the time of the murder, and although he was never questioned by the Swedish police nor was under suspicion by the authorities, the speculations and rumours followed him and his family for the rest of the 1980s. A few years later, he was again the subject of rumours accusing him of being the Lasermannen, a bank robber and serial killer. The real perpetrator was caught but the rumours affected the sensitive and already unstable former star, and Gärdestad withdrew and fell into a deep depression.[13]

Amazingly, the Swedish Mutual Masturbation Society knew the killer to be a "33 year old", and being the only 33 year old in Sweden, and despite being on holiday in Greece, Ted was an immediate suspect. :lol:

Buried in the "Health Problems" section...

In his Biography, a friend...
Schaffer said in the late 1990s, he attended a dinner party with a large number of Swedish dignitaries, including leading politicians, statesmen, representatives of the diplomatic corps, and the then-chief editor of Sweden's largest daily newspaper Dagens Nyheter, who said in front of all the prominent guests; "You know that it's your pal Ted Gärdestad who murdered Olof Palme don't you?". Schaffer immediately left the dinner party.
On June 23, 1997, at the age of 41, Gärdestad committed suicide by jumping in front of a train.

Now there's a Ted scholarship and the Swedish Goa'uld are minting coins dedicated to him...released on Sept 11 2012. :unsure:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_G%C3%A4rdestad

This would have been one of ours, a Breivik Prototype. : Laserman https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ausonius

Ted in action, if you can bear it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it_EvbJ7SKY
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

This may be an interesting story. Are they attempting to defuse an overexposed crisis actor or could this nonsense possibly be true?

http://nypost.com/2016/07/05/this-guy-h ... r-attacks/

"A group of friends is taking bizarre revenge on a former pal who they say owes them money — by sending his picture to news outlets and claiming he died in several recent terror attacks and other tragedies.

A photo of the unnamed man, who lives in Mexico, has so far been featured in news stories about victims of the Orlando shooting, the Istanbul airport bombing and the EgyptAir crash, France24 reported."
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

MrSinclair wrote:This may be an interesting story. Are they attempting to defuse an overexposed crisis actor or could this nonsense possibly be true?

http://nypost.com/2016/07/05/this-guy-h ... r-attacks/

"A group of friends is taking bizarre revenge on a former pal who they say owes them money — by sending his picture to news outlets and claiming he died in several recent terror attacks and other tragedies.

A photo of the unnamed man, who lives in Mexico, has so far been featured in news stories about victims of the Orlando shooting, the Istanbul airport bombing and the EgyptAir crash, France24 reported."
Hmm, weirdly sparse article for a story supposedly exposing the ineptitude of the media. Did the "unnamed" receive several names? As if the media were so open — as if anyone could merely contribute information to a PsyOp.

I think this might be considered masking the threshold and covering the tracks of anyone looking for the point of betrayal. Interesting find! We'd have to see if that character can be found multiple times.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

This is a picture of vice-president candidate Mike Pence, run by him on twitter:

a big blah on the media started on whether Pence's sister is a vampire, since she doesn't appear to have a reflection in the mirror.

So, question for the keen eyes of our forum: is the picture photoshopped, or is she really hiding in perspective behind the candidate?

I vote for "shopped" for the added reasons that 1) she doesn't have her own dish in front of her on the table and 2) she doesn't seem to be leaving much of an impression on the couch. However the work with the shadows is pretty good and, if this is fake, fakery central could learn a thing or two (well, except the mirror fiasco, that is).
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

nonhocapito » July 17th, 2016, 4:29 pm wrote:This is a picture of vice-president candidate Mike Pence, run by him on twitter:

a big blah on the media started on whether Pence's sister is a vampire, since she doesn't appear to have a reflection in the mirror.

So, question for the keen eyes of our forum, is the picture photoshopped, or is she really hiding in perspective behind the candidate?

I vote for "shopped" for the added reasons that 1) she doesn't have her own dish in front of her on the table and 2) she doesn't seem to be leaving much of an impression on the couch. However the work with the shadows is pretty good and, if this is fake, fakery central could learn a thing or two.
Sadly this is about the only interesting thing so far relating to the upcoming "election". Looks like they are just have some more mind screwing fun with the public.

Keep the people occupied with silly crap 24/7 is the main goal.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

SacredCowSlayer » 4 minutes ago wrote:Keep the people occupied with silly crap 24/7 is the main goal.
Well, not to worry, I am only interested in the technical aspect of it, whether this is shopped or not. So what do you think?