Pulse Gay Bar Orlando shooting, 12 June 2016

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
OpticalIllusion

Re: Pulse Gay Bar Orlando shooting, 12 June 2016

Unread post by OpticalIllusion »

I have been watching this unfold and noticed lots of sandy hoax type acting and social engineering points towards gun control, family destabilization through gay culture, and of course fear of Muslims and terrorists. I have been pointing people here and hitting up msm on social media platforms.

Here is another Emily Parker type parent. This woman ran to the club at 3am after her son wouldn't respond to text message and she knew her sons boyfriend was a victim? and was doing msm interviews before sunrise and all afternoon. Her fake crying and getting word in for assault weapon ban made me want to puke. It is such bad acting you would imagine they do this on purpose.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJLgredrC-Y
Some inverts not sure why different MSM outlets would have it one way.

http://www.cbsnews.com/cbs-this-morning/

http://www.newsweek.com/orlando-massacr ... ted-470079

The famous symbol in so many portraits and pictures. This is from the first "Victim" of a separate shooting that happened two days before and only a couple miles away. It is so sad the gun violence must stop.. :angry:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tages.html
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I've found, using the Registered Voter method mentioned above (via https://enr.ncsbe.gov/voter_search_public ) :

TEVIN EUGUNE CROSBY
103 TIGRIS CT # L
MOORESVILLE, NC 28117
Registration Date: 07/18/2012

Voting history:
11/06/2012 GENERAL ABS-1STOP IREDELL

https://enr.ncsbe.gov/voter_search_publ ... &county=49

---

Absentee ballot would mean they didn't show up in person to vote for the only vote they ever cast in the area ... and, interestingly, the other Trent Crosby also voted absentee for the same election.

---

TEVIN BRENT CROSBY
4115 LANDERWOOD DR
GREENSBORO, NC 27405
Registration Date: 07/09/2008

Voting history:
11/06/2012 GENERAL ABS-1STOP GUILFORD
11/02/2010 GENERAL IN-PERSON GUILFORD
11/04/2008 GENERAL ABS-1STOP GUILFORD

https://enr.ncsbe.gov/voter_search_publ ... &county=41
---

"Eugune" seems to be an interesting middle name. Never mind that it has "gun" in the name, but it's an odd variation of Eugene and I've only seen it very very sparingly online. Was Tevin given a partly Asian name, maybe?

It's entirely plausible that these are profiles of two real people with similar profiles, living an hour and a half from one another. Another thought occurs to me, though it is bold and would require much more research before going forward. But, 2012 was an Obama reelection year, voter fraud is known to occur throughout the known history of the ballot, and Absentee Ballot would be a way to get around presenting one's self at a voting station in more than one location, even if it is a minimal step. This is a stretch, I understand, but why not bear everything in mind on the pursuit for what could be going on? Maybe Tevin B Crosby invented Tevin E Crosby, vice versa, or something kind of — ahem! — related?
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Sunday night's ABC 20/20 special was a RIVER of Bullshit! They had interviews recorded with the father,ex-wife, a Sandy Hook victim mother And teacher together... also a pretty impressive full history of the shooter, Islam,ISIS etc..
ALL in what less than 12 hours? I have a degree in video production/editing and this whole show seemed too rehearsed
Ataraxia

Unread post by Ataraxia »

OpticalIllusion wrote: The famous symbol in so many portraits and pictures. This is from the first "Victim" of a separate shooting that happened two days before and only a couple miles away. It is so sad the gun violence must stop.. :angry:
The 2D tattoo is a nice subtle touch.
starfish prime

Re: Pulse Gay Bar Orlando - 20 Dead by Islamic Extremist

Unread post by starfish prime »

kickstones wrote: If the actor / eyewitness Luis Burbano, interviewed on the below video, received any monies for his part in the traumatic event is unknown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X75iFs10g8A

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X75iFs10g8A
This is turning out to be one of the sloppiest terrorist hoaxes yet. And so laden with crude humor, such as the "glory holes" punched into the outside walls of the nightclub, or the homophobic gay expert assassin "perpetrator" filling guys with "hot lead."

This interview with crisis actor Luis Burbano exemplifies the sexual innuendo. First, he emphasizes the fact that it was "no small gun." Then he claims that it was "not one shot [fired] at a time," which makes no sense considering the "shooter" only had an AR-15 & a pistol. Was he firing them both simultaneously? However, the best part is when he describes a man walking around with a bullet "sticking out of his leg," that was "the size of your finger." Is this not phallic imagery? Why else would he make such an obviously impossible claim?

Meanwhile, they are showing footage of people being carried away from police cars, towards the Pulse night club...
pov603

Re: Pulse Gay Bar Orlando - 20 Dead by Islamic Extremist

Unread post by pov603 »

nonhocapito wrote:Another ridiculously sketchy witness, a certain "Christopher Hansen" (yes, like the "Catch a Predator" presenter, thus embodying multiple memes and the same time):

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqWMnOrwPe0
I remember watching news reports next day after the 'shooting' and noticing this person helping to carry an 'injured victim' down the street and turning his head to look at the camera as he passed [no one else did in the group it should be noted].

It was on one of these loops that news agencies have when they have very little, so, as the newscaster is talking, the video footage [of this and others] is constantly [and annoyingly] replaying.

I cannot imagine that in a real event trying to help someone who is shot and in fear of being shot, one would even have the interest in looking at a camera...

admin comment (simon): In fact, "Christopher Hansen" (whom we might call 'the Orlando Arredondo') is seen doing just what you describe - at 3:42 in the above video.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Great to see ISIS going EQUAL OPPORTUNITY. I just wish they'd turn their attentions to the lying cretins in the media and governments, you know those folks who actually started all this. :rolleyes:

Pay attention to the "EYEBROWS", Das Augenbraun, in all the "images"!

Good to see the big guns have decided to chip in. Welcome back nonho and Simon.
Last edited by brianv on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Ataraxia wrote:
OpticalIllusion wrote: The famous symbol in so many portraits and pictures. This is from the first "Victim" of a separate shooting that happened two days before and only a couple miles away. It is so sad the gun violence must stop.. :angry:
The 2D tattoo is a nice subtle touch.

19 animals too on the representation of the USA...
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Patience Carter -FOX Affiliate WTXF Fox 29 in Philadelphia confirmed that Carter is an intern for the station. She is an Emma Bowen Foundation scholar and will be working with Fox 29 for her entire college career.

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress. ... &strip=all

http://videos.usatoday.net/Brightcove2/ ... 414001.mp4

"My face was looking into the other stall." People do not speak like that - her face was looking?

Piles of bodies slumped over the toilet. Looked behind her and saw people piled behind her. (Sounds like Kaitlyn Roigs bathroom at SH). Some were dead and some were moaning in pain. Take me please I don't want any more LEG shots?

Carter Said Mateen Told African-American Hostages ‘You Guys Suffered Enough". So apparently killing them and shooting them was not suffering.

"Before he began firing again, Mateen ordered everyone to get off their phones. “Every time a phone rang or every time a text message went off, he would say, ‘Where is it? Give it up! Where is it?'” To get him to stop asking, she threw her own phone out to him. No one responded. Everyone in the bathroom assumed that the person who had the phone was either shot already or they just didn’t know it was their phone." So nobody knows how to silence the ringer/vibrate?

Some other observations about Mizz Patience - Must have gotten a manicure in the hospital looking at those lovely nails she keeps moving through the air. Also, why are these "patients" wearing 3 or 4 medical bracelets? Whenever I have been in the hospital one band worked for staff.

She seems really affected by the death of her friend. Such ridiculous facial expressions for a second or a change in voice tone when she mentions the dead friend. A lot of these survivors keep describing this place as being Thee place to go to have the absolute time of their lives. I did not know gay bars were very welcoming to non-gays. Maybe I'm wrong.

I'm not sure who the guy is in the interview right after her (she has given quite a few I might add and wrote a poem!) but he has 3 bracelets on one arm and a single one on the other.
hoi.polloi

Good points, CluedIn. The observations made by "survivors" and people giving their narratives sounds like a lot like the recollection of an improv theater they participated in. "We did this in response to ..." then "They did that because ..." then, etc. Explaining each emotional exchange as if everyone were merely excusing their part in a dramatic role rather than feeling their part.

What's my cue?

How kind of the victims to get emotionally invested in the psychotic killer's motivations, under all that pressure to obey his orders! :rolleyes:
Brutal Metal

OK So the victims names and photos were made public yesterday afternoon and People Magazine already released it's newest issue with a glossy cover photo with their pictures today? WTF?
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

A Hero interview:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPeVCftvACI

Beginning at the 3:59 mark:

"That's when we ran to the Safety Zone that was set up in the parking lot as the perimeter by the police."

He then runs in the parking lot, hears gun shots and hides behind a car while his friends continue running. Then he waits until the gunshots sound further away before he takes a peak around the corner of the car to make a run for it - was it a traveling terror attack? Why would gunshots be further away if you are still in the same spot?

He then notices the bartender, Rodney, limping around and brings him back behind the car (in the Safety Zone). He then notices Rodney has been shot in each arm and ties his shirt around the "inital" gunshot wound"? (He knows it was the first shot?) After taking Rodney's shirt off to tie around his other gunshot wound, they take off and begin dodging and weaving through the parking lot AND THAT IS WHEN he noticed the guy had another gunshot wound to the back because that is when he began complaining about pain (just then huh?)

Then he began walking Rodney towards the police officer on stand-by(?). Cop tells him that no ambulances will be on scene so they will have to go in the police cruiser to transport him to the Emergency DEPARTMENT. Where are the ambulances? They just did a drill 6 months ago for this. Regardless, no ambulances? Who refers to the ER as Emergency Dept.?

The cop tells the "Hero" to lay on his back and have Rodney lie on top of him and squeeze his back! What?! Is that being said to put the image of 2 guys on top of one another in people's minds? When did the police begin giving medical advice to a civilian aiding a gunshot victim?

This is beyond preposterous!
Brutal Metal

hoi.polloi

Keepin' it close to Disney, folks! I'd say look for "hidden Mickeys" in this wall of tears and remixed morphed faces.

The only hand on the cover is a finger pointing to the blank space in the lower left.

Blank. Empty. We're not even here! Made, not born!
Intothevoid

Unread post by Intothevoid »

One way to try and verify the existence of a person is to collect the 100's (1000's?) of real photos of them that must exist in this day and age. Since you have some connection, you could potentially acquire a bunch of these without looking too out of place in doing so?]
This actually may be possible. Statesville is a small rural town with a population of around 25,000 and has a small, tight knit African American community which is very localized. There are very few "gay" bars in the area and I do know someone who frequents one of the more popular clubs in this area. While I'm sure it's possible to fake a victim from anywhere, the size of this community would make it harder to pull off. I'll keep digging for info when time permits.