THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
brianv

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by brianv »

Ouch. For the attention of the Moderators. I found a bug! Hurrah.

The wysiwyg's strikethrough button encloses selected text in Youtube brackets thus...
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brianv
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I wish to wish everyone a very, very happy new year ! :)

As much as I dislike making predictions - I think the coming year is gonna be a very, very exciting one!

Lots of love to all. :wub: :wub: :wub:
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Dear Simon.

I am trying to reply to a contributor to this form.

It's bloody nigh impossible.

I keep being asked for some 'title'.

I just want to P.M. a contributor and it's impossible.

What is going on here?

I hoped to get somewhere I could voice views, opinions and my experiences. It's bloody impossible!

I wanted to get in touch with Seneca on a private basis but that seems impossible.

Jesus! I could do with a compatriot here!

A response would be good.

e-mail: sharpen.peter@ orange .fr

I may have stuffed up here but I had no intentions of that...
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

sharpstuff wrote:Dear Simon.

I am trying to reply to a contributor to this form.

It's bloody nigh impossible.

I keep being asked for some 'title'.

I just want to P.M. a contributor and it's impossible.

What is going on here?

I hoped to get somewhere I could voice views, opinions and my experiences. It's bloody impossible!

I wanted to get in touch with Seneca on a private basis but that seems impossible.

Jesus! I could do with a compatriot here!

A response would be good.

e-mail: sharpen.peter@ orange .fr

I may have stuffed up here but I had no intentions of that...
Dear Sharpstuff.
I have just sent an e-mail to the above address. I look forward to your message.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Image "Paul Gyulavary Maths Teacher".

slight edit here, thanks to my misreading a post through the board's Search function. The rest is good to go!

http://www.smh.com.au/world/relief-for- ... 1e558.html

Holding a photograph of himself and his brother!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ImageImage
Two different cut and paste Peter Gyulavarys (One a Geoff Campbell lookalike ) and neither resembling the clown in the previous "photo".

Oh yes, and here is Paul's Youtube account. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRMUzj ... q042szvaEw

How to make your own Hitler video! :lol:
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

brianv wrote:Image

The twin headed eagle of Heraldry, Empire, Scottish Rite Freemasonry or Janus the two faced God of War and Deception, whose name gives us the month of "January". Used by Football Teams and Metal Bands alike (Slayer, Mastodon, Guns'n' Roses)...
Very perceptive!

Reminds me of a Reuters photograph from the frontpage of a Brazilian newspaper I have kept in a scrap book for decades. It is so symbolic in every detail it is useless as a mere news item.

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I bumped into this in my recent "masonic travels" ...

http://www.thebohemianblog.com/2012/12/ ... pital.html
brianv

RIP David Bowie

Unread post by brianv »

A very sad day for me. :(

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyMm4rJemtI
jumpy64

Re: RIP David Bowie

Unread post by jumpy64 »

brianv wrote:A very sad day for me. :(
I'm sorry for your loss, brianv, but I want to maybe give you some hope here. I wouldn't put it past "rockstars" to fake their deaths (as I think it may have happened before, like in John Lennon's or even Michael Jackson's cases, for example), and we at Cluesforum, of all places, should take this possibility into account.

Don't you think it could be a little bit suspicious, in this instance, that Bowie died two days after not only his 69th birthday but also the release, on the same day, of his latest album "Blackstar", and that his last video is titled "Lazarus"? B)

Faking their own death could very well be the way some rockstars (or other public figures) choose to retire once and for all, maybe because they're ill (as it's probably Bowie's case) or fed-up or no longer useful.

And anyway, already dead or still alive, Bowie has been a brilliant and innovative rock musician, but also an occultist, a Satanist (or at least an intelligence operative, as Miles Mathis would say, since he says the same of Aleister Crowley, whom Bowie and other rock legends admired), and a champion of the "drug culture" and of other "progressive values" like homosexuality, bi-sexuality, tranvestitism, and even trans-genderism that are wreaking more and more havoc in today's controlled culture. I can't think of anything really positive that he put his talent to the service of.

And one more thing to consider: with all his wealth, and being undoubtedly part of the system that mind-controls "common people", he certainly had (or still has) access to the best, real cures for cancer, instead of the poison we are usually given probably more to accelerate our deaths than to cure us.

I wouldn't want to sound cynical, but since here we are exposing a pathological system that works against us, I think we should try and shed our programming also by being clear on who's part of such system.

I like his music too, but Mr. Jones was most certainly one of "them".
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

As a teen I was living in a frightening place, if it hadn't been for David Bowie (and the Spiders From Hull) I would have been in jail or dead or both - like many of the youths in my neighbourhood. I bought a guitar, I learned and studied music, made friends, worked in a recording studio, played in three bands, travelled and had a life. The recent albums are leftovers from earlier recording sessions. Make what you like out of his death - not entirely unexpected. And who gives two fucks what that Miles Mathis clown says. Out.
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

Rest In Space, talented, Mr. Bowie! :(
Apache

Unread post by Apache »

brianv wrote:Make what you like out of his death - not entirely unexpected.
Let's have a look at his life then and Bowie's thoughts on 9/11. I can't find much other than a short quote in Billboard magazine.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/ ... ife-career
On 9/11's impact on his subsequent music (2003):
"It would be hard to avoid it. The events of 9/11, I think, made a hard black line through the history of New York; nothing could ever be the same after that, not quite the same. It's sort of like a re-arranged world. It's kind of like when there was the Superman and the anti-Superman comics where everything was kind of skewed. So it kind of feels like that, a little bit; everything's not quite what it was. It's like somebody's been in your house and re-arranged the furniture. But in [the] aftermath of 9/11 I really wanted to create a feeling of optimism, too."
jumpy64 wrote:I think we should try and shed our programming also by being clear on who's part of such system.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Concert_for_New_York_City
The Concert for New York City was a benefit concert, featuring many famous musicians, that took place on October 20, 2001 at Madison Square Garden in New York City in response to the September 11 attacks. Aside from performing for charity, the concert was an attempt to honor the first responders from the New York City Fire Department and New York City Police Department, their families, and those lost in the attacks and those who had worked in the ongoing rescue and recovery efforts in the weeks since that time.
Other highlights included David Bowie's opening tandem of Paul Simon's "America" and his own "Heroes", dedicated to his local ladder company
Useful idiot or a knowing supporter of the perps? :unsure:
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

It sounds to me like Bowie was tactfully suggesting that he knew more then he could say. His participation in the benefit might have been by way of coercion or duress. I'm not saying these as a certainty just suggesting another interpretation of the quote offered by Apache.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Smart work Simon.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv wrote:Smart work Simon.
huh? :huh: