THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
simonshack
Administrator

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by simonshack »

HonestlyNow wrote: Maybe, you could stare at the images some more.
Maybe you should take a cursory look at this page?
https://web.archive.org/web/20140419215 ... tside.html

Honestly now... ^_^
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

simonshack wrote:Maybe you should take a cursory look at this page?
I'd like to, but service is unavailable (error 503).
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

My hand sign (English interpretation) to the scientific establishment and Kennedy vicsims @ 1:40

Yeah Buddy!

ICE CREAM PAINT JOB - DORROUGH MUSIC "OFFICIAL VIDEO"

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yfArN-e2OU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yfArN-e2OU

Long live the Periodic Table of Dallas!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

HonestlyNow wrote:
simonshack wrote:Maybe you should take a cursory look at this page?
I'd like to, but service is unavailable (error 503).
Oh, I see. Well, I've saved that page on these image files - lest the page disappears also from the Wayback Machine.

Here you go :

SOURCE: https://web.archive.org/web/20140419215 ... tside.html

Of course, it could all be coincidental. :)
SmokingGunII

Re: NASA'S FLAT EARTH DBA STRATEGY

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Painterman wrote:Those musings are not a physics question. So you think it's "ridiculous" to claim the Sun is 93 million miles away. That's fine, but do you know any observational facts to be inconsistent with that distance? If so, what are those facts, and what is the nature of the inconsistency? And how is this relevant to the shape of the Earth question? Show your work, please.
I must have misunderstood your previous post - I was under the impression that you were going to answer questions with your superior physics knowledge, yet I pose a question and you refer to it as "musings" (much like the sun being 93,000,000 miles away) and ask what relevance this has with the shape of the Earth?

To illustrate my point, I did try to draw the relationship between the Earth's assumed size against the Sun's assumed size and the relative distance between them, to scale, in AutoCAD. Unfortunately, the Earth becomes too small to even see. The distances are incredulous, yet you believe that heat travelling such vast distance from its source (93,000,000 miles for the record) can drop off so suddenly over 4,000 miles?

In my opinion, this discrepancy in sizes also becomes relevant when we look at sunsets and how the sun should interact with a global Earth.

If you do have an answer for the above observation, please do share it.

Painterman

Unread post by Painterman »

SmokingGunII wrote:The distances are incredulous, yet you believe that heat travelling such vast distance from its source (93,000,000 miles for the record) can drop off so suddenly over 4,000 miles?
The heat of the Sun does not drop off to any significant extent due to those extra 4,000 miles. All electromagnetic radiation from the Sun is essentially the same at 93 million miles (using the official distance) and at 93 million + 4,000 miles. The intensity of this radiation is inversely proportional to the square of the distance between source and receiver. This means those extra 4,000 miles make a negligible difference. So the reason it is cold at Earth's poles is not because they are further from the Sun.

It's cold at the poles due to Earth's curvature. The angle of incidence of any radiation (light, heat, etc.) on a surface is a main factor in how intense it is. The surface of the Earth at each pole is angled away from the Sun's incoming radiation, so the poles receive less of it.
In my opinion, this discrepancy in sizes also becomes relevant when we look at sunsets and how the sun should interact with a global Earth.
What you mean here isn't clear. If you're referring to the lies Flat Earth tells about the Sun changing its angular size during the day, be advised that the Sun does not do this. Anyone who has an inexpensive telescope with a solar imager can prove beyond doubt that the angular size of the Sun stays constant throughout the day. This of course instantly debunks the Flat Earth, because if the Sun stays a constant angular size all day, then it must be much further than 3,000 miles away. But a very distant Sun would illuminate the entire surface of a pancake Earth at once, which obviously doesn't happen. RIP flat earth.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Hang on, so if I position my chicken in the oven at an angle of 23.5 degrees to the element in the top of the oven and start heating it at a constant temperature, the top and bottom of the chicken will be always at a significantly less temperature than the rest of the surface of the chicken? [not even accounting for the internal temperature of the chicken itself]...presuming that the heat of all the other 'stars' we are surrounded with aren't heating/irradiating the planet over the last few million/billion years...I have just got in from the pub so hope that makes sense!...
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

...how touching... :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Bet you didn't expect to see me in here, well get this...
The history of the Jews in Ireland extends back nearly a thousand years.
The earliest reference to the Jews in Ireland was in the year 1079. The Annals of Inisfallen record "Five Jews came from over sea with gifts to Toirdelbach [king of Munster], and they were sent back again over sea".[1] They were probably merchants from Normandy.
A permanent settlement of Jews was definitely established, however, in the late fifteenth century. Following their expulsion from Portugal in 1496, some of these Marrano Jews settled on Ireland's south coast. One of them, William Annyas, was elected as mayor of Youghal, County Cork, in 1555. There was also Francis Annyas (Ãnes), a three-time Mayor of Youghal in 1569, 1576 and 1581.[5] Ireland's first synagogue was founded in 1660 near Dublin Castle.
Daniel Day Lewis FFS, and the first so-called "president" of the so-called "jewish state" was from Belfast!!

Plenty more @ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_o ... in_Ireland
Many so-called ‘black Irish’ are thought to originally hail from Spain. Some were either shipwrecked off the coast, or sailed as refugees and merchants to Western Ireland. They settled in places like Youghal in County Cork or the quarter around Spanish Arch in Galway Bay, which was built 1584.

These political and religious refugees were known to some as Converso’s, Anuisim, Crypto-Jews, Neo Christians, or more commonly Marrano’s, meaning in medieval Spanish, ‘Pig’, a highly derogatory word, given the Kosher diet of Jewish people. Similarly, Iberian Muslims who eat Halal were also given this put-down as a title.

The first generations of the Marrano Spanish Jews to settle in Ireland maintained a connection with the Jewish community of Aleppo, in now war torn Syria. Many intermarried with other Marrano families such as the Lubitan or Levit and Kassan or Kissane familes. The Kissane family moved from the Marrano village of Claddagh and later lived in the Ring of Kerry area after the Jacobite troubles.
http://heritagehouseresearch.com/irish- ... ack-irish/

Just in case you missed that - The first generations of the Marrano Spanish Jews to settle in Ireland maintained a connection with the Jewish community of Aleppo, in now war torn Syria.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of ... present%29

Ireland joins the "war" against ISIS http://www.irishcentral.com/news/politi ... Daesh.html

PS Not to take away from the argument but I'd like to point out that Frank's and Missus Obama's "hand-signs" look decidedly photoshopped.

PPS Doesn't Robert Boyle, Royal Society, Founder of Modern Chemistry, Earl of Cork, look decidedly female? Hands!? Roberta Boyle?
SmokingGunII

"RIP Flat Earth". Why are you here with such a closed mind? This forum is to evaluate and discuss the many hoaxes perpetrated by the PTB both in the media and sciences.

1) I'm not a "flat earther" - I am investigating all possibilities, using my own mind rather than others. Then again wasn't it "no planers" like myself that were ridiculed (still are TBH) after 9/11?
2) You contradict yourself with your rambling muses. If the temperature is constant why, when the sun's rays hit the north and south poles with the same amount of atmosphere between them and the equator's atmosphere, do they fall off so much? The sun rays don't stop at the equator, nor at Earth. Take another look at the diagram. This is precisely why I posted the differential in size between the sun and earth according to the present beliefs. You debunk your own debunking! :lol:

I'm not going to waste my time with you but will post follow ups regarding the sunsets and other phenomena that I believe question the global shape we are led to believe.

ADMIN NOTICE (SIMON): Sorry Smokey - and other above posters on our "NASA'S FLAT EARTH DBA STRATEGY" thread : that thread is specifically dedicated to, well, what its title clearly indicates. If you have any musings regarding the nature of our world / cosmos / universe, please use our thread titled Our World (The 'cold' of space and our Universe that isn't)". Now, if any Cluesforum member is inclined to set forth any FE argumentations, they will first have to - as a reasonable, minimum requirement - provide a sensible, no-nonsense answer to my USHUAIA-ALERT question I submitted on page 1 of the DBA thread: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p2396321 - you can do so in the "Our World (The 'cold' of space and our Universe that isn't)" thread. Failure to first present any plausible explanation as to how the sun would 'work' on a flat earth will result in the deletion - without notice - of any FE-related posts on this forum. I am truly sick & tired of the flood of half-baked FE musings and theories currently infesting the interwebs - and will not provide another platform for such prattle.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

brianv wrote:Bet you didn't expect to see me in here, well get this...
The history of the Jews in Ireland extends back nearly a thousand years.
Yes, it's actually a nice surprise, brianv. Thank you for the interesting post.
PS Not to take away from the argument but I'd like to point out that Frank's and Missus Obama's "hand-signs" look decidedly photoshopped.

PPS Doesn't Robert Boyle, Royal Society, Founder of Modern Chemistry, Earl of Cork, look decidedly female? Hands!? Roberta Boyle?
I trust your perceptive and well trained eye, so you're most probably right. Also because most pictures in newspapers and magazines are photoshopped anyway... But in the cases you mentioned, I'm sure the tweaks are meant to make the intended message clearer.

As for Mr/Ms Boyle, you're right: he/she looks very feminine to me too...
SmokingGunII

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

OK Simon, no problem. Hopefully I will re-visit this when I have more time to dedicate to it.
Apache

Unread post by Apache »

jumpy64 wrote:For me the first problem with Christianity is that since its inception, instead of discarding the Old Testament as belonging to another religion, it lumped it together with the New. I know, Jesus was a Jew, but he said it himself that he was bringing something new, while condemning the “Pharisees”, who were none others than Jewish religious leaders of his time.
I've been away to read up on the origins of Judaism and the beginnings of Christianity. I've also spent some time researching the Pharisees, so it's spooky to come back and read your post on the exact subject I have been away to study up on.

I agree with your statement, that Christianity made the mistake of putting any stock at all in the Hebrew bible, which is a plagiarised collection of Sumerian myths. What is more interesting is that Judaism itself totally abandoned the Old Testament during Babylonian times. It is Pharisaic Talmudism that emerged during the sojourn back in Babylon and it is a very common mistake not to ask which Torah Rabbis are referring to, as there are 2 of them. In the main the Torah they are referring to is the Talmud, not the Old Testament. The Talmud itself negates what is written in the Old Testament via its mental gymnastics.

If Jesus was a Jew/Pharisee it begs the question: why couldn't the Sanhedrin condemn him to death? Why were they forced to send him to the Romans?

If Jesus never existed it begs a secondary question - why does the Talmud make it a commandment to blot out his name forever?
jumpy64 wrote:So I think that not breaking the liaison with the Old Testament, and therefore with Judaism, was a ruinous mistake for Christianity, because it allowed the already strong Jewish tradition to keep a foot in the new religion, to the point of allowing the Jews even to maintain in it their prestigious, self-appointed position of “God’s chosen people”.
Christians and sub-sects of Christianity attempt to do the same thing, i.e make themselves out to be "God's chosen people", which is just as bad (Jehovah's witnesses come to mind as they make out that if you aren't one of them then you won't be "saved"). This, of course, is due to the ruinous "Pauline Christianity" and not due to Jesus' message, which said no such thing.
jumpy64 wrote:How could we not see that the God of the Old Testament (who actually resembles more the evil alien entity he’s been later interpreted as being) has nothing to do with the God Jesus talked about? The latter is an inner God that can speak its universal message through any human being, while the former was an angry, jealous God who favored Israelites over all others, to the point of killing their enemies for them (something they always seem to need someone else for, like the US in modern times B) ). You can put oil and water together all you want, but they can’t mix. They never did, as a matter of fact, and we’re still paying the consequences.
One thing that annoys the hell out of me is the phrase "Judeo-Christian".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisees
At first the values of the Pharisees developed through their sectarian debates with the Sadducees; then they developed through internal, non-sectarian debates over the law as an adaptation to life without the Temple, and life in exile, and eventually, to a more limited degree, life in conflict with Christianity. These shifts mark the transformation of Pharasaic to Rabbinic Judaism.
The very word Pharisee means "set apart, separated". Separated from what? The goyim, the cattle and insects referrred to in the Talmud which Jesus told them to turn away from.
jumpy64 wrote: I think that the quotes attributed to Jesus in the Gospels are something you can build your spiritual or inner life on, before even considering the possibility of applying them to your outer existence.
When lines have been added to the gospels, such as in John 4:22 “You worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know; for salvation comes from the Jews”, then a problem arises. Which quotes to trust as John 4:22 is the exact opposite of what Jesus was teaching. Saul of Tarsus really did a number on Christianity.
jumpy64 wrote:I think Christian principles work pretty much in the same way. For spiritually inclined people like me, it’s important to know that all humans are essentially the same, brothers or neighbors like Jesus said
You are right, but unfortunately Pharisaic Judaism teaches the opposite and always will.

Despite the fact that Judaism is clearly Pharisee, it is anti-Semitic to say so:
Because of the New Testament's frequent depictions of Pharisees as self-righteous rule-followers (see also Woes of the Pharisees and Legalism (theology)), the word "pharisee" (and its derivatives: "pharisaical", etc.) has come into semi-common usage in English to describe a hypocritical and arrogant person who places the letter of the law above its spirit.[53] Jews today who subscribe to Pharisaic Judaism typically find this insulting and some consider the use of the word to be anti-Semitic.[54]
Name a thing and it becomes anti-Semitic to do so even when Wiki itself admits that Judaism is, at its root, Pharisee.

Thanks for the time and effort you have taken to put down your thoughts on this issue. It is a most interesting subject, one that I am still trying to wrap my head around.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

The above picture of a giant Menorah on a public square wasn't taken in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv.

It was taken at Piazza Barberini, one of the biggest, most important and most beautiful squares in Rome.

This is how Piazza Barberini will look from today to December 14th.

The reason for this is the celebration of the Jewish holyday of Hanukkah (also Chanukah or Ḥanukah).

If you want to know more about it, you can look for its Wikedpedia page.

Is it just a coincidence that it is celebrated for 8 days around the time of Christmas? The dates vary each year according to calculation based on the Jewish calendar, so sometimes it even coincides with Christmas day. According to Wikipedia, Hanukkah became more widely celebrated beginning from the 1970s, when Rabbi Menachem M. Schneerson called for public awareness and observance of the festival and encouraged the lighting of public menorahs in the main cities of the world (so it's not just in Rome, of course).
Diane Ashton attributed the popularization of Hanukkah by some of the American Jewish community as a way to adapt to American life, because they could celebrate Hannukkah which occurs at around the same time as Christmas.

Several authors, like Henry Makow or Michael Hoffman, say it is actually an important part of JPMs' effort to weaken and ultimately eliminate Christmas as the mainstay of Christianity.

I suggest you read their articles at the following liks:

http://revisionistreview.blogspot.it/20 ... -hoax.html

http://www.henrymakow.com/chanukah_doesnt_cut_it.html

http://henrymakow.com/001364.htm

Here I just want to say that, while Christianity is of course the official religion of Rome (with also the Vatican State in its center) and Jews are maybe 1% of its population (the difficulty in counting Jewish population practically anywhere could be the subject of an entire post), I don't know of even one main square in which a symbol of the Christian religion is in public display. Apart from Piazza San Pietro, of course, where anyway there's usually a giant Christmas tree (actually a pagan symbol) and maybe a "presepe" (I think it's crèche or crib in English).

Lately the presepe is even prohibited in some Italian schools, where often also the crucifixes have been eliminated.

Moreover, very few stores in Rome have crucifixes or other religious symbols in them (unless they sell them, of course), while many display a Menorah or a mezuzah (a piece of parchment often contained in a decorative case, like the one in the picture below, and inscribed with specified Hebrew verses from the Torah), since around 80% of stores in Rome are Jewish-owned.

I consider this a sort of introduction to the subject of current relations between Judaism and Christianity, also centered around the figure of Pope Francis.

EDIT: I just read that this morning, as part of the Hanukkah ceremonies in Rome, there were also "Talmud courses" for kids 6 years of age and older. Yeah, let's teach these kids to hate the people who host them...
Last edited by jumpy64 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Apache wrote:I've been away to read up on the origins of Judaism and the beginnings of Christianity. I've also spent some time researching the Pharisees, so it's spooky to come back and read your post on the exact subject I have been away to study up on.
Welcome back, Apache! Actually the one you mention is not the first occurrence of sinchronicity on this thread :)

I agree with all the points you make in your post, including those I'm not quoting here.
If Jesus was a Jew/Pharisee it begs the question: why couldn't the Sanhedrin condemn him to death? Why were they forced to send him to the Romans?

If Jesus never existed it begs a secondary question - why does the Talmud make it a commandment to blot out his name forever?
Very interesting questions to which I don't have answers yet.
One thing that annoys the hell out of me is the phrase "Judeo-Christian".

Ditto!
The very word Pharisee means "set apart, separated". Separated from what? The goyim, the cattle and insects referrred to in the Talmud which Jesus told them to turn away from.
You couldn't have expressed the concept more clearly.
Saul of Tarsus really did a number on Christianity.

He most certainly did. In fact, if you still haven't read the enlightening article entitled "Exodus Revisited" (http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/exodus-revisited/) that ICfreely posted on page 23 of this thread, allow me to call your attention on the part regarding the guy.
Now, let’s move on to the New Testament. Here we see how Jews work to topple more modern empires, like Rome. They wait for a social movement that looks like it might go somewhere. Any movement will do. Jews attach themselves to it like bugs riding a wave, and twist it for their own ends. Communism is an example. In ancient Rome, it was Christianity. (There were other competing religions, but Christianity preached equality.)

And so we have the militant Jew named Schaul, who changed his named to the Roman-sounding Saulus so he could move about freely. (When Jews are out of power, they adopt Gentile names. When they are in power, they flaunt their Jewish names. Today, Americans have more and more difficulty getting jobs unless they have Jewish names.) Saulus began murdering prominent Christians, hoping it would make Christians turn against the Roman nobility. (False flags have existed throughout history.)

Soon Schaul had a price on his head. What to do? Well, Christianity was gaining a foothold, so why not join it? The movement might even topple the Gentile government (i.e., the Roman Empire).

And so Schaul, aka Saulus, changed his name to the humble “Paul” and infiltrated the Christian movement. Then he went around preaching sedition against the Gentile empire. He told common Gentiles they were enslaved, while he planned to enslave Gentiles under the moneychangers. “Paul” went straight to the Gentiles (Greeks and Romans), even though Jesus commanded his followers to go straight to the Jews, since Jews were the most Satanic of all peoples. “Go not to the Gentiles, but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” (Matthew 10:5-6)

Paul went to Rome and preached that common Gentiles were victims of the nobility. “Workers unite!” At that time, Jewish moneychangers had a lot of power in Rome, and only a Jew had the freedom to stand in the middle of the Empire and preach sedition. Paul’s speeches and travels were financed by wealthy Jews, just as the key people in the Bolsheviks were later financed by the Rothschild clan.

Finally the Roman nobility threw Paul’s followers into the Coliseum for sedition. This had nothing to do with religious beliefs. Nobody cares about your religious beliefs. People care about political power. Only when people lose power do they claim to be persecuted for their “religious beliefs.” Did Jesus ever preach the overthrow of the Roman Empire? No, he told his followers to seek out Jews.

Jesus’ teachings were so simple that any child can understand them, but Paul told Rome’s poor that they needed Paul to “interpret” the teachings. “For a modest fee, I will explain them to you.”

Finally Paul was caught and executed.

This is why there is a difference between the first four books of the New Testament and “Pauline” Christianity. The first four were a profound mystical doctrine by Jesus, who even Muslims revere. By contrast, “Pauline” Christianity was crypto-Communism (“All men are equal, until I personally get power over all men.”)
The article also says something that spurred me to study one thing in which the Jews really seem to excel: the art of storytelling (i.e. making up stories and telling them).
What the Jewish Old Testament calls the “word of God” was in fact the edicts of militant rabbis. Thus, the Biblical “plagues” were not acts of God. They were Jewish attempts to poison food supplies and spread panic as a means to destabilize the Egyptian economy, and thus weaken Egyptian royalists. Moses was probably a high-ranking Jew that preached sedition, and had to flee with the others.

But of course, the Hebrew version is the “truth,” since the Hebrews (like today’s Khazars) were incapable of lying. Today, any attempt to expose Jewish lies is “anti-Semitic.” Meanwhile, Gentiles tell nothing but lies.
It's not a quick study, so it may take sometime before I post something about it, but it may be well worth it in the end, or at least I hope so.
Thanks for the time and effort you have taken to put down your thoughts on this issue. It is a most interesting subject, one that I am still trying to wrap my head around.
Thank you, Apache, also for better clarifying certain weaker points of my post. Something I hope you will do also for the second part (and a future third) of my "series", which you inspired by the way. :)