Paris 'Bataclan Terror' - Friday November 13, 2015

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Paris 'Terror attacks' - Friday November 13, 2015

Unread post by simonshack »

And then ... we have THIS:

http://www.cherryredlicensing.co.uk/med ... the-devil/

What ARE we to make of this shit, ladies and gentlemen ? :blink: Please help me out. I am numbstruck. :mellow:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cy0l6gjoYs

Good grief. Something is awfully wrong - and profoundly sick - with this world.

Aha - so the film has been 'pulled' - due to its 'unfortunate timing'. Oh ok, then - how very comforting. Not. :rolleyes:
http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/no ... m-festival
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

simonshack wrote:WANTED
for interrogation
Daniel Psenny
Poker-face (1) Daniel Psenny of news journal Le Monde was interviewed last night on France 2 popular TV station program Des Paroles et des Actes (Words and Acts) [in French] :

Daniel Psenny is interviewed in sequence 02:20-10:00.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoTPZW65HC0

[sequence 07:00-08:20] (talking about Matthew, alleged 11 September, 2001 witness, wounded in the Bataclan attacks, (2) “a 36 year-old American living in Paris since July,” who “prefers to remain anonymous.") :
"The person I helped [when going down in the street] was named Matthew, he is an American, he was shot in the leg, he’s bleeding, losing his blood.”

[later on, at the hospital]

“He told me his story, he has an incredible story, because, he told me… he was at the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001. He was not in the tower, he was at the foot of the [South] tower taking a [professional] training course… He witnessed the first plane crashing into the tower, he then ran with all his friends, and witnessed the second tower collapsing, he was not there .

But there he said the Bataclan was worse than, than… [the collapse of the WTC towers].
Pictures of “Matthew" and Mr Daniel Psenny at the hospital Pompidou, 18 November 2015.

http://www.lemonde.fr/attaques-a-paris/ ... 09495.html

Matthew : "I ran through almost half of Manhattan. But what I lived at the Bataclan was one thousand times worse."

(1) Apparently Mr Psenny is well-known in France’s Poker community, and has been playing poker “for at least 30 years."

[in French]
http://fr.pokernews.com/news/2015/11/da ... -24499.htm
http://www.clubpoker.net/club-poker-rad ... en/n-10776

(2) [in French] http://www.lemonde.fr/attaques-a-paris/ ... 09495.html
CitronBleu

Painterman wrote:
CitronBleu wrote:Please add any suggestions or corrections you may think of.
Though a stickler might complain about assigning each of the 24 stations an equal probability, I think you're in the ballpark. Every bit of detective work helps in exposing the buffoons who pulled this hoax on France and the world.
Hello dear Painterman, and thank you for your very accurate observation !

I did think about that, but the Paris probabilities are also calculated making abstraction of the probability the TV crews could be embedded within a fire station of any other city (Marseilles, Lyons, etc.) rather than Paris, or could be embedded any other day or days of the year or within other service units (police, paramedics), etc. etc.

Obviously the possibilities become endless, and the probability the coincidence (co-incidence, the happening of two or more instances or phenomena in similar circumstances) is causal-related (the phenomena are characterized by a relationship of cause or effect) would become astronomically high ( ... 99.99 % ...).

Of course you are right, there is a bias in the variables : some neighborhoods may have a higher probability of being the target of TV investigations,certain services are regularly followed by some TV programs, etc.

My goal was to generate a result using numbers based on the least and simplest statistical variations.
CitronBleu

Apache wrote:They are clearly firefighters. Are they also paramedics? In the UK there are 3 emergency services - fire, ambulance and police. Firefighters are usually called to fires, not to treat wounds. Is that not the case in France?
An interesting facet with distinguishes French sapeurs-pompiers (firemen) in Paris from most other firemen (and women) units around the world (and in the rest of France) is their status as members of the French army. In all other municipalities in France, control over the fire brigade is attributed to the mayor.

The Paris Fire Brigade (French Brigade de Sapeurs-Pompiers de Paris, or BSPP) is a unit of the French Army’s Engineering Arm (Génie) and the firefighters are therefore sappers (sapeurs, thus sapeurs-pompiers).

They are considered, under French law, as combattants, and, in time of peace, proceed under the authority of the head of the Paris police jurisdiction (the Préfet de Police de Paris). Their wages are funded by the the budget of the War department (the ministère de la Défense).

During the military parade on 14 July, the sapeurs-pompiers march with the French FAMAS rifle, signifying their membership in the armed Forces.

As of 18 August 2015, the new commanding officer of the Paris Fire Brigade (BSPP) is general Philippe Boutinaud.

The Paris Fire Brigade is under the authority of the Préfet de Police de Paris, who, as of 9 July 2015, is Mr Michel Cadot.

The Préfet de Police de Paris is head of the institution responsible for the entire security apparatus on the territories of Paris and the departments of Hauts-de-Seine, Seine-Saint-Denis and val-de-Marne.

Mr Cadot is responsable for numerous security divisions within Paris, which, in French, are called “directions actives,” including the Direction du Renseignement de la Préfecture de Police (DRPP), which is known by most Parisians by the initials of its old name : La RG (Renseignements Généraux - General Intelligence). The DRPP is responsible, within Paris, for the prosecution of the measures taken in the fight against terrorism and of all related intelligence gathering. Its head, as of 15 May, 2009, is Mr Maurice René Bailly, an important, high-ranking security administrator curiously absent from all French news reports on the Paris attacks.

The Préfet de Police de Paris, in turn, is under the authority of the French Interior minister, currently Mr Bernard Cazeneuves, who was recently interviewed on the French TV station France 2 popular program Des Paroles et des Actes for his role in the November Paris attacks.

JLapage

Unread post by JLapage »

Pictures of “Matthew" and Mr Daniel Psenny at the hospital Pompidou, 18 November 2015.

http://www.lemonde.fr/attaques-a-paris/ ... 09495.html

Matthew : "I ran through almost half of Manhattan. But what I lived at the Bataclan was one thousand times worse."

"Matthew", beside his over acting and acting in a dramatic fashion, is hiding his face. He's not interested in remaining anonymous otherwise he wouldn't have consented to having his picture taken. He's hiding enough of his face to prevent an investigation on whether this guy is who he says he is.

And what a coincidence that they end up in the same room at the hospital. Psenny doesn't wear a hospital tag on his wrist? :puke:
datspot

Unread post by datspot »

And Matthew's legs seem to be in very good condition and not needing much support at all. Lucky bugger.
CitronBleu

I am about to puke at the constant French outpour of nationalism, the continual singing of the Marseillaise, the emotional diarrhea of collective unity… :puke:

About Daniel Psenny and his recent interview on France 2...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoTPZW65HC0

Beyond Psenny's obvious unease and nervousness in front of the camera in the above interview [02:00-08:00], the message he is attempting to convey is beyond bizarre, almost incoherent: contradictions, nonsensical remarks, strange choice of words…

Here are a few :

Psenny considers himself lucky “because to be shot, the bullet could have hit [him] in the heart, it depended from where the bullet was fired.”

The noise coming from the Bataclan "made for an incredible soundtrack (bande son).”

Psenny states he "got in contact with the editor-in-chief at [newspaper] Le Monde” instead of calling police.

Psenny mentions "that woman who was hanging outside of the window, who was pregnant” and that he "heard about that [the pregnancy] later on,” even though the woman in the video he recorded clearly states several times : "I am pregnant ! Help, I am pregnant !"

When Psenny meets Matthew in the hospital again, Matthew "tells [Psenny] “you are my angel,” “yes,” answers Psenny "because, he is an angel.” Where is the sense in that !?

The finale : Psenny recounts that Matthew was at the WTC attacks on September 11, 2001, that Matthew "witnessed the first plane crashing into the tower,” and "then ran with all his friends, and witnessed the second tower collapsing,” and then goes on to state, emphatically, “he [Matthew] was not there.”

This guy has no clue what he is talking about, is not making sense, and all this in front of millions of viewers ...

Interview sequence with Daniel Psenny [02:00-08:00], translated

Newscaster : How are you ? How do you feel ?

DP : [clears throat] Listen, I am ok, I am alive and standing, I think especially about the 130 people who lost their lives, and the dozens of wounded who are still in the hospital, and, ah …

Newscaster : do you consider yourself lucky ?

DP : Yes, lucky, because to be shot, the bullet could have hit me in the heart, I mean it depended from where the bullet was fired, so I was lucky. After that, it’s a sequence of events, something serious is happening, I need to get involved, there is the me journalist, and the me human, and from there everything just happens.

Newscaster : so let’s go back to the events of this sinister evening. You are watching a movie, at home, you hear screams, maybe gun shots, you open your window and ask what is happening, all the while having the foresight to record the scene with your phone. Was this the journalist that came out in you ?

DP : yes, but when we hear these firework noises, we don’t know they are real bullets, I opened the window, and at the Bataclan there are often fights at the exit, this time it was very serious, people were screaming, people were falling, there was an absolutely incredible soundtrack [bande son] and, and very serious, so I got in contact with the editor-in-chief at [newspaper] Le Monde, and then I was told there had been several shootings in Paris, that it is probably also happening at the Bataclan.

Still, I was safe, I am not a daredevil. I decided to record the scene, I didn’t know what it was, I thought it could be a fight from inside the theater, that someone had taken out a handgun and had fired, causing panic. But the shooting was repetitive, so I decided to record but not knowing what was happening, in fact in the video I ask : what is happening ?

Newscaster : you ask what is happening, then you go down, and you open the door of your building to help those who are fleeing the scene, and you see a body, someone wounded on the ground, and then and there you become brave...

DP : Yes we can call this bravery, many people were brave in the Bataclan theater : the brother of a friend of mine who left and then returned to the theater to help people still inside. In the recording I made there is that woman who was hanging outside of the window, who was pregnant, I heard about that later on, who was saved by a person inside the Bataclan. Many people were brave, and there is collective bravery in the face of barbarity…

Newscaster : so you pull in this wounded person from the ground, with the help of someone else …

DP : to prevent him from dying, he is in hypothermia. I must say that, when we went outside, the shooting had stopped. I am thinking the shooting had stopped, so we wait a few minutes, we put our head out in the street, to see what is happening, there are many bodies on the ground in front of the theater exit. There is a man next to me, in a red shirt, and we decide to save a life, as they say, but without thinking, there is no panic outside, like five minutes ago…

Newscaster : and it is the moment you feel an impact in your arm, at this moment you are fired at, you pull the wounded man inside your building, you are losing your blood, your neighbors on the fourth floor let you in, and this is where you will spend a few hours

DP : a horrible few hours, the person we saved is named Matthew, he is American, he was shot in the leg, he’s bleeding, losing all his blood. It’s only us in the apartment, there are so many people in the street that we are thinking they will forget about us, and then they begin the police raid …

Newscaster : then someone comes and helps you out of the situation, brings you to the hospital. And this man, whom you saved, Mathew, you will meet him again, two or three days later, at the hospital, and he tells you, I think : “you are my guardian angel.”

DP : He tells me “you are my angel,” yes because, he is an angel, he told me his story, he has an incredible story, because, he told me… he was at the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001. He was not in the tower, he was at the foot of the [South] tower taking a [professional] training course… He witnessed the first plane crashing into the tower, he then ran with all his friends, and witnessed the second tower collapsing, he was not there … but there he said the Bataclan was worse than, than… [the collapse of the WTC towers].
Apache

Unread post by Apache »

Language reveals he wasn't alone.
DP : yes, but when we hear these firework noises, we don’t know they are real bullets
As he is talking about hearing the sounds from his apartment and doesn't appear to be referring to viewing the film afterwards, who was he with? Who is the "we" he is referring to? I was under the impression that he was alone in his apartment at the time "trying to work".
Newscaster : so you pull in this wounded person from the ground, with the help of someone else …

DP : to prevent him from dying, he is in hypothermia. I must say that, when we went outside, the shooting had stopped. I am thinking the shooting had stopped, so we wait a few minutes, we put our head out in the street, to see what is happening, there are many bodies on the ground in front of the theater exit. There is a man next to me, in a red shirt, and we decide to save a life, as they say, but without thinking, there is no panic outside, like five minutes ago…
I appreciate that this is a translation, and thanks to CitreonBleu for that, but did he truly say "we put our head out in the street"? What I see him doing is saying "we" instead of "I" for actions he took on his own. No-one telling the truth would do that.

Psenny fails to name the man in a red shirt, just as he fails to thank and name the person in the ground floor apartment who let him in, in a secondary story he added details to later on.

Psenny also makes a coded reference to "And whoever saves a life, it is considered as if he saved an entire world." — Mishnah Sanhedrin 4:9; Yerushalmi Talmud, Tractate Sanhedrin 37a.

As he says "we decide to save a life" did he have a chat with the man in the red shirt first before pulling a wounded person inside to safety? By downplaying his "decision" and attempting to be self-effacing about his "heroism" in the face of whizzing bullets, he ends up sounding like a liar.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

CitronBleu wrote: Mr Cadot is responsable for numerous security divisions within Paris, which, in French, are called “directions actives,” including the Direction du Renseignement de la Préfecture de Police (DRPP), which is known by most Parisians by the initials of its old name : La RG (Renseignements Généraux - General Intelligence). The DRPP is responsible, within Paris, for the prosecution of the measures taken in the fight against terrorism and of all related intelligence gathering. Its head, as of 15 May, 2009, is Mr Maurice René Bailly, an important, high-ranking security administrator curiously absent from all French news reports on the Paris attacks.
You know what else is curiously missing from the news reports? News of repercussions in the French Intelligence Services. News of personnel chucked back to directing traffic on the streets of Paris, of leaders losing their jobs facing court-martial. Especially after news received how they "sort of knew everything beforehand but failed to act". You might think, maybe in a real life scenario, heads would roll after failure to stop such an attack? But no, nothing of the sort. Therefore nothing happened which the intel service and politics did not want. What did happen then? Did they let some dirty Arabs kill middle class white French folks? I doubt it, and also they did not let Israelis do the dirty deed. What is left? Media fakery. Logical.

BTW the Naudet bros were supposed to be French as well if I remember correctly. I wish GOD granted me an interview with those 2 guys, they hold the key to understanding 9/11...
CitronBleu

Apache wrote:Language reveals he wasn't alone.
DP : yes, but when we hear these firework noises, we don’t know they are real bullets
As he is talking about hearing the sounds from his apartment and doesn't appear to be referring to viewing the film afterwards, who was he with? Who is the "we" he is referring to? I was under the impression that he was alone in his apartment at the time "trying to work".

I appreciate that this is a translation, and thanks to CitreonBleu for that, but did he truly say "we put our head out in the street"? What I see him doing is saying "we" instead of "I" for actions he took on his own. No-one telling the truth would do that.
Hi Apache,

Yes, Psenny, in the interview, uses the subject pronoun "we" as is translated in the text above, however the translation is referring to the French pronoun "on," third person singular, not "we," first person plural. It may sound confusing, but the French use, in addition to the third pronouns singular "he" and "she" (il, elle), a third one, an informal "we" : on. The pronoun "on" comes from the latin "hominem," meaning Man, humanity. Therefore Hominem is, Man is, "on est."

In French, people the use the informal pronoun "on" (we), singular, to often signify generalities, feelings that anyone could have, proverbs, etc., etc.

The "on" is difficult to translate, since it signifies both singularity and plurality. In the translation I decided to conserve the plural meaning of the word. When Psenny, in the interview, is using the pronoun "on," he is saying : "this is how you would feel if you were here." Psenny is telling a story in which he wants his listeners to participate emotionally, as if they were present at the scene with him.
Painterman

Unread post by Painterman »

CitronBleu (a cabaret, yes, but also "blue lemon" in reference to "This is an Orange"?),

You mention some interesting points of etymology. Note that a close English equivalent of the French "on" is the word "one", as in "someone", thus:

"on ne sait jamais" = "one never knows"

Now it seems that the English use of "one" as a pronoun probably came from the French "on" by way of "on" = "man". Otherwise, this use of "one" as a pronoun, which one hears every day but never stopped to think about, is difficult to explain.

So, in English:

"someone" = "some man", and

"one never knows" = "man never knows", etc.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

A COLLECTION OF "PARIS VENDREDI 13 TERROR ATTACK TESTIMONIALS"

I have just compiled - for the record - a series of "eyewitness / victim interviews" (all in French).
Right now, I will not comment on them - but I may be editing this post as I find the time to do so.

ANTOINE LEIRIS (journalist for "France Bleue") - "lost his wife in Bataclan".

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7Jlv2IgPfE

JEREMY MACCAUD (journalist for BFM Television) - "Bataclan survivor".

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltvuWDMpseg

JULIEN PEARCE (journalist for Europe 1) - "Bataclan survivor".

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOPfNQ0quPQ

JEAN-MARIE DE PERETTI (journalist / veteran board member of "Reporters Sans Frontières") - "father of Aurélie - Bataclan victim"

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_riWbPm0GlU

As the story goes, 5 other TV journalists / employees lost their lives in the Bataclan:

-Cédric Gomez: journalist at TV Monde
-Mathieu Hoche: journalist at TV France 24
-Grégory Fosse : journalist at TV Canal D17
-Fanny Minot: journalist at TV Canal+
-Maxime Bouffard: TV technician / filmmaker

Pierre Janaszak - "Bataclan survivor".

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10R_Rfd57rM

Gaëtan Honoré - "Bataclan survivor".

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM78AEWEDlI

Anthony Giffard - "Bataclan survivor".

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx7ELjPit2o

Stéphanie ("Bataclan survivor")

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWi4KxINQ20

Gauthier - "Bataclan survivor".

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYJHx9deIIs

Alejandro Jofre - "Bataclan survivor".

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKbLOfV_P04

YOUNG ACTORS-STUDIO TRIO - "witnesses of restaurant shooting".

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFNuv3Tx4Y0

GREGORY REIBENBERG - owner of the "La Belle Equipe" restaurant, where 19 people allegedly died, including Reibenberg's wife (who reportedly "died in his arms"). This video includes a most pathetic subsequent meeting inside Reibenberg's restaurant, with another man and woman who both claim to have also lost their spouses. An expert psychologist (Jean-Pierre VOUCHE) is at hand...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOIeZblL94Q
Mr Reibenberg's account (at 0:22) of losing his wife is, to say the least, absurdly curt and cold. Another young guy (at 1:10) says that he also lost his wife, but since he was at home testing his new Playstation, he didn't accompany his wife to the "La Belle Equipe" restaurant and, 'tearfully', expresses his regret of "having stayed at home, like a kid".

All in all, NONE of the above "testimonials" pass the 'smell test' for genuinity. Every single one of them - without exception - contains dubious, contrived accounts / conflicting statements / surreal, outlandish 'shooting scenarios' / bizarre, artificial 'emotional' play, etc...

This is the same exact pattern we have seen over the years in other similar "shootings or terror attacks" (read government psyops) such as 9/11, London 7/7, Sandy Hook, Boston Marathon - and so on and so forth.
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

Meet Ibrahim Maalouf, a what seems to be a heavily promoted spooky French jazz man by our regular network culprits.

So in that original article in French, we get to learn that Ibrahim has been under the screening radar of Interpol for quite some time.
In that interview, Ibrahim claims to have been harassed by some sort of men in black claiming to be working for the well known secret services agency.
http://www.clique.tv/ibrahim-maalouf-co ... -premiere/

At some point of the interview, Ibrahim says he has been put under a severe assault by some Interpol members while riding a taxi (!). Yes, a taxi. :ph34r:
En France, je suis très souvent contrôlé dans la rue, dans les métros… Un jour, je me suis même fait arrêter dans le taxi, par un « commando » de CRS, en mode « car jacking ». Lorsque je leur ai demandé pourquoi ils s’étaient comportés ainsi, ils m’ont dit que je ressemblais à quelqu’un qu’ils recherchaient…
In France, I'm very often asked for some ID security check in the street, inside the metro...and one day, I was even arrested while riding a taxi, by what looked like a "commando" of the French police enforcement department "CRS" who were operating in "car jacking" mode. When I asked them why they had to intervene with such a behaviour, they told me that I somehow looked like someone they were actually looking for..."

Now, here are a few clichés showing the typical masonic "all seeing eye masonic" symbolism... <_<

Now, the other interesting part lies in the fact that our now quite popular and widely acclaimed Ibrahim has also his own label in which you can find another rather mysterious French jazz man named Guillaume Perret and whose old 9/11 film rolls were published here in a previous thread http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?t=1591&p=2386493. Guillaume has since then been signed on Ibrahim's music label.

Guillaume is a rather talented saxophone player and some of you may remember that we did bring Guillaume on Ab's show (fakeologist.com) along with Simon and myself back in September 2013. We spoke about the supposedly authentic pictures taken by Guillaume during his NY's days back in 2001.
Back in 2013, Guillaume was interviewed by a few major French media and was at some point asked to share the most traumatic event he ever had to go through during his life. And bien entendu, unsurprisingly, Guillaume shared his 9/11 story with that media.
Here's the original excerpt in French.
http://culturebox.francetvinfo.fr/musiq ... sax-133881
11 Septembre
Le 11 septembre 2001, à 5 heures du matin, j’étais au pied des tours, endormi dans un métro après une nuit de jams... Je me réveille, je fais des photos. J’ai fait des longs temps de pause, j’ai un peu tremblé, et à la fin, les lignes lumineuses faisaient comme des flammes... C’était quelques heures avant le crash. Après, je suis allé dormir, je résidais loin, dans le Queen’s. Je n’ai pas vécu le moment de l’impact. J’y suis retourné à midi, j’ai réussi à rentrer dans le quartier, j’ai chopé un petit masque d’hôpital et j’ai pris plein de photos, j’ai marché dans la cendre… La première question que je me suis posée en apprenant ce qui s'était passé, c’est « Est-ce qu’il y aura quand même une jam ce soir ? » J’étais totalement déconnecté ! Quand il y a des trucs importants qui se passent, je reste hyper calme sur le moment, puis les émotions se diffusent sur le long terme. Je suis bien allé à une jam ce soir-là, à Harlem. J’étais le seul Blanc, l’ambiance était bizarre… La dernière semaine que j’ai passée là-bas, après ces événements, j’étais déprimé, en fait je ne connaissais personne et je parlais très mal anglais, j’ai fait quelques bad trips... J’ai fait très peu de rencontres. Par la suite j’y suis retourné et je me suis fait des bons potes.
September,11th
On the 11th of September 2001, around 5am in the morning, I was "standing" near the twin towers, exhausted and half awake in the metro after a long night of jam sessions… I wake up and I go taking some photographs. I made some breaks, I was a bit shaking, and in the end, the bright shiny "lines" coming out from the morning sky looked like flames…This was a few hours before the "crash". Then, I went sleeping , I was staying in a place quite far from there, in the Queen's. I wasn't there when the first crash occurred. I then came back on the spot around noon, I could manage to penetrate the area, I grabbed a small medical face mask and I then started taking lots of pictures, as I was walking in the ashes…the first question that came to my mind when I got to know what really happened was "Will I be jamming out tonight?"…I was totally disconnected from reality ! When such important things happen, I normally stay super calm at first, but then my emotions diffuse in the long term. I eventually went jamming out that evening, in Harlem. I was the only white guy, the atmosphere was rather strange...

To me, it seems that even the so-called underground "Jazz" music scene has indeed been and long ago infiltrated by our regular culprits. Being a talented musician is not enough in the sense that you will also have to concede a few other "issues" in order to be able to "make it" through the major mainstream media.

This is a rather creepy picture.
Je Suis Guillaume, Je Suis Une Marionnette and THEY are just pulling the strings backstage... :puke:
Last edited by ElSushi on Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

Simon,thanks for that link, I don't know whether this interview excerpt has already been reported here but that is some very telling statement.

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/no ... m-festival
A documentary about Eagles of Death Metal, the band whose show at the Bataclan became the site of the deadliest attack in Islamic State’s (Isis) assault on Paris on 13 November, has been pulled from International Documentary Film Festival in Amsterdam.

The Redemption of the Devil follows frontman Jesse Hughes as he turns 40, becomes ordained as a minister and gears up for the release of his new album, Zipper Down. Screenings of the film have been cancelled because the timing felt inappropriate, according to the BBC. While the film does not cover the Bataclan attack, the trailer shows Hughes reflecting on a “good night, [where] nobody died” and aiming a gun at a friend.
:wacko:

There you go !!

Who wrote THIS , seriously ???
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

And what to make of these very telling numbers appearing on Guillaume's pre-amp device...
61 - 72