Paris 'Bataclan Terror' - Friday November 13, 2015

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
JLapage

Re: Paris 'Terror attacks' - Friday November 13, 2015

Unread post by JLapage »

jumpy64 wrote:
simonshack wrote:Excuse me, but am I hearing this right?

Here's what I hear Barbara Lerner Spectre saying, from about 0:51 into that video:

"..Europe is not gonna be the monolithic [MONOLITHIC???] ...uh...uh... societies they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be the center of that, it's a huge transformation for Europe to make, they are now going into multi-cultural mode and Jews will be resented BECAUSE of our leading role, but without that leading role, without that transformation, Europe will not survive." [???????????????']

Who the fuck IS this Spectre woman? And she's preaching this utter shite in my (mother's) country, Sweden?
That's what I asked myself too the first time I saw the same interview with her on a David Duke video denouncing the role of Jews in the push for multiculturalism as a means to destroy European identity.

Technically, she's the founding director of Paideia, the European Institute for Jewish Studies in Sweden.

In actuality, she's an Israeli agent sent to Europe to perform her destructive function.
People are waking up to the scam of the self appointed leaders of his world and their twisted and illogical policies. Here's a ten minute interview of a reporter who is quite aware of the truth of the situation in Europe and the fake refugee crisis.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFt-cIeSqNU
starfish prime

Unread post by starfish prime »

CitronBleu wrote: I understand that "à chacun sa folie" (to each his lunacy), yet is it just me who finds it difficult to picture this woman in an Eagles of Death Metal concert ?
Just to clarify, as this seems to be a common misperception here based on the band name: I know no one would like to have to actually listen to their music to find out, but Eagles of Death Metal is not a heavy metal band, and most definitely not "death metal"; it is bluesy garage rock. They are literally the "Eagles" of death metal, and sound about as bad as that analogy would imply.
Painterman

Unread post by Painterman »

This was brought up earlier in the thread.

As the silliness of their name suggests, Eagles of Death Metal is a joke band, a spoof of sorts.
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

Painterman wrote:As the silliness of their name suggests, Eagles of Death Metal is a joke band, a spoof of sorts.
How would this explain their apparent success ? Weird Al creates musical spoof skits, I don't see him having concerts with legions of adoring fans.

Do their fans know they are a spoof band, and assume their music as such ?

I watched / listened to EoDM's "Wanna Be in L.A." clip. The music is terrible, the video clip seems like the band is playing a joke. How could this attract supposedly sophisticated Parisians ? I don't get it.
Painterman

CitronBleu wrote:How could this attract supposedly sophisticated Parisians ? I don't get it.
Apparently the mannequins and CGI sims in attendance that night were among the rare unsophisticated Parisians.

Edit: Have you considered that the whole event was staged?
Last edited by Painterman on Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
datspot

Unread post by datspot »

jumpy64 wrote:I've just found this video supposedly shot by a spectator in the exact moment when the gunshots began.

It's on an Italian newspaper's site, and it stresses the fact that Eagles of Death Metal's bass player runs away when we start hearing shots.

http://video.corriere.it/bataclan-momen ... c6808d051e

I'd like to know what you guys think of it. To me it seems that the bassist's movement could be a kind of "dance movement" during the concert, but it could also be interpreted as the guy running away. Also the drummer seems to duck down behind the drums, while the guitarist remains pretty still at the center of the stage.

The video seems interrupted too soon, though, or cut short at the wrong time, because the following moments could have been much more interesting. The spectator should have panned away, and scream could have begun to be heard, for example. But if it's fake, the shots could be the consequence of a dubbing job, of course. Or maybe the guy runs away but they're shooting blanks, I don't know.
Hey Jumpy,

Just want to point out that (according to the BBC time line, Rolling Stones Mag, The Guardian, Daily Telegraph, etc) and Wes at the beginning of this thread, that the narrative is that the EODM were outside with some Red Lemons when the whole thing happened and took off in a cab (to MacDonalds one supposes). The Drummers mummy even backed up the story, cuase, you know, a mum would never lie.
"Update – 4:50 p.m. CT: As BrooklynVegan points out, the French band Red Lemons posted an update to Facebook saying they were outside the venue with the members of Eagles of Death Metal when the attack took place. “They’re safe,” Red Lemons’ Facebook page said. “They took a cab.” The mother of EODM drummer Julian Dorio confirmed as much to Washington Post, though she added the whereabouts of several crew members are unknown."
Has the above time line of non-events been discredited since?

Major rags quoting the above lines: But according to the Daily Mail (and the Drummer of EODM), they were on stage and saw quite a bit of live machine gun action...
The drummer of the American band who were playing in Paris when ISIS terrorists stormed in has described the moment he saw them open fire.... Speaking to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Michael Dorio, the brother of 33-year-old Julian, related his account of what happened inside the Bataclan theater. He said: 'They saw a man with a machine gun just opening fire. They heard more than they could see because of the stage lights.' He said Dorio dived on to the floor of the stage with the rest of the band to avoid the gunshots, then crawled towards the back door of the venue before escaping into the street.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ttack.html

And below is what such a conert looks like "moments before" the said event took place. Great to see that a concert like this can be enjoyed by young and old (check out the grannies on the balcony). It's also nice to have the lights on at a concert like this - makes it easier for all those in wheel chairs.

"Jubilant fans are seen smiling and waving at the Eagles Of Death Metal concert moments before 89 of them were massacred by ISIS gunmen."

"The pictures are understood to have been taken just a few minutes before three gunmen burst into the venue at 9.40pm (8.40pm GMT) as the Californian rock band were launching into one of their favourites, Kiss The Devil".

Footnote: Looks like my images are not loading - Moderator? Anyhow, here are the links:

http://goo.gl/rp63UA
http://goo.gl/fOTUuF
http://goo.gl/Ajkdsb
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

arc300 wrote: I SO wish I could have seen how that guy managed to lift what I dare say would be the heaviest and most awkward load of his life but, of course the cameraman HAD TO pan away just before he lifted her because there was no lift because it couldn't have happened.
Exactly, dear Arc300.

But why do you keep saying it was a "he" who lifted up the "pregnant Charlotte"?

Don't you read Cluesforum ? :P http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2397994#p2397994

Watch him her rescuing the pregnant Charlotte: https://youtu.be/IExaOz-iXF0?t=135

Yup, it's a skirt alright...

Of course, there is no way a frail girl could possibly pull up such a dead (and pregnant) weight. It only happens in Hollywood.
simonshack
Administrator

datspot wrote: Footnote: Looks like my images are not loading - Moderator? Anyhow, here are the links:

http://goo.gl/rp63UA
http://goo.gl/fOTUuF
http://goo.gl/Ajkdsb
Datspot, thanks for your "photo" links.

As posted by METRO: http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/17/crowd-of- ... n-5506974/

I don't think I have EVER seen such obviously fake photographs of a "rock concert crowd" - in my ENTIRE LIFE !

These images convey ZERO sense of reality. They are very, very fake. And I do not even need to explain why! :)
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

C'mon guys, please stop calling EODM a joke band, a spoof band, or anything else demeaning or diminishing. De gustibus non es disputandum, as the ancient Romans used to say in Latin - "In matters of taste, there can be no disputes" (literally "about tastes, it should not be disputed/discussed") [from Wiki].

They have never been anything other than a garage rock band. Having a silly name doesn't mean the band, or its music, is silly. They are touring Europe now because their current album - their first in 7 years - is quite good, and getting good reviews.

Josh Homme of Queens Of The Stone Age started EODM with his best friend from high school, Jesse Hughes, so Hughes would have something to do besides take drugs. They took their name after laughingly contemplating what it would sound like if The Eagles tried to play death metal.

A lot of people like the band, and their touring guitarist Dave Catchings, with the Flying V guitar, long beard, and hat, is quite highly respected, especially in the desert rock/stoner rock area.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkfLIAYihOI

EDIT: Of course I suppose it is possible that the band doesn't really exist in some kind of meaningful way, or has been faked from the beginning, but I've been listening to 'their' albums for the last decade, and have certainly never had reason to question the music. Some good songs, some not so good, in that way like thousands of other bands.
simonshack
Administrator

Fbenario,

Your above post does it for me.

No matter what you are - you are a clown, as far as I am concerned. That band stinks to high heaven - period.
There is no way on Earth that they would have reached any sort notoriety - other than by being Nutwork whores.
I do not suffer clowns easily, you see - and I happen to be the founder of this forum.

For you to promote this band / or even suggest that this band has a reason to exist - simply makes me sick. :puke:

Bye now, FB. Thanks for all your (sincere / contrived?) support of our efforts here. You have certainly not contributed much of anything over the years - other than a few cheerleader acts. I won't miss you.
Painterman

simonshack wrote:These images convey ZERO sense of reality. They are very, very fake.
Indeed. For starters, the composition in both of them is atrocious. The heights of the "people" don't match their body types.

Weird.
fbenario wrote:C'mon guys, please stop calling EODM a joke band, a spoof band, or anything else demeaning or diminishing.
What is demeaning about calling them a joke band? That's what they are.

LA Weekly:
Chief among these groups are Eagles of Death Metal, who are, of course, a "joke" band with their zippy odes to tight pants, cherry cola and the mean ol' devil. Despite their name, EODM rarely sound like a death-metal combo, and breezy broadsides like "I Want You So Hard" are more punk rock in spirit than dogmatically metallic. Still, the jokes are only funny when the tunes are also so stubbornly catchy.
http://www.laweekly.com/music/sun-araw- ... im-2175222
starfish prime

Unread post by starfish prime »

Painterman wrote:
simonshack wrote:These images convey ZERO sense of reality. They are very, very fake.
Indeed. For starters, the composition in both of them is atrocious. The heights of the "people" don't match their body types.

Weird.
They are truly incredible. The cover to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band looks more realistic. Is there a single person in these photographs who is visibly interacting with someone else?
simonshack
Administrator

starfish prime wrote: Is there a single person in these photographs who is visibly interacting with someone else?
No.

Great point.
simonshack
Administrator

Alright folks - we have a "SHOT IN HEAD" victim, miraculously recovered within the same day :

(NOTE: THIS VIDEO WAS RELEASED ON NOV 14 2015, THE DAY AFTER THE PARIS FRIDAY 13 "TERROR ATTACK")

source: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3drlr ... -tire_news

No, dear friends - we Cluesforum members are not crazy. The madness of this world is elsewhere to be found.

I have to wonder: WHY DO MOST PEOPLE BELIEVE IN THESE SILLY TALES ?

ALL the Paris "victims" are clearly bad / third-rate actors. There is now no reason to believe in the official version of the Paris Friday 13th "terror attack" - nor in ANY reported victims of the same.

The talkative sister says at 0:46 of that video:
"Après elle m'a dit, je suis blessée à la tête"
"Then she told me she was wounded in the head"

Then the talkative sister says - at 0:51 of that video:
"Elle avait encore la balle dans la tête"
"She still had the bullet in her head"
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

simonshack wrote:
starfish prime wrote: Is there a single person in these photographs who is visibly interacting with someone else?
No.

Great point.
Other unrealistic factors: apparent total lack of audience mobile phones, with/without cameras pointed back at the 'stage'. Where are the obligatory bowed heads, with twentysomethings tapping away at their smartphones?

Crowd blondes? Nil at all? Was this a black/brown/brunette-only gig?

I'm trying to reconcile what look like chunks of unchanged spectators in the rear of both pictures, which contrasts far too much with an apparent total change-over of punters that are 'stage front' in the two pictures....there's a strange/spooky swapout.

Lighting of faces is excessively effective, and the intervisibility of these 'patch people' is unoverlapped and unrealistic.