Paris 'Bataclan Terror' - Friday November 13, 2015

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
jumpy64

Re: Paris 'Terror attacks' - Friday November 13, 2015

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Serik wrote:According to Daily fail one of the suicide bombers that blew himself up was identified after his finger was found.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... inger.html
Absurdities keep piling up at this point.

And absurd inconsistencies too, it seems.

From the article you link to, Serik, I read:
Omar Ismail Mostefai, 29, was one of the three men who blew themselves up at the Eagles of Death Metal concert.

Wait a minute! I thought the terrorists just shot people inside the theater. In fact, the photo of its inside with blood-smeared bodies is even less consistent with a place that's undergone an explosion (not to mention three) than the cafè with toppled chairs. And I remember hearing only gunshots in various videos of the event.

Am I missing something here, or they're messing this thing up more and more every minute?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

UNreal wrote:Regarding the "feat" of hanging from the window it does seem there really ARE iron bars that could give a person support while appearing to "hang".
Dear UNreal, what you are looking at is a cartoon. A digital animation. Get over it.

I used the below image to see if these building-features in Rue Amelot match up with those in "Mr Psenny's movie" :

They don't. There's a missing doorway. And no, its absence cannot be explained away in any rational manner. It should be almost pitch black - given the apparent lighting conditions. NO cameras can 'selectively erase' such a thing. Btw, the hanging lady's feet are nowhere near the iron bars at this stage of the animation. And what about the two dudes dangling in the void one floor above? Do they look real to you?

It's case closed. It's a feckin' (poorly-rendered) digital cartoon.

Just for a couple more laughs...
source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IExaOz-iXF0
Rudy Algera wrote:Thank goodness they pulled her in, if they had left her dangling longer she might have given birth.
:lol: That has to be the funniest post you've ever made, Rudy.
UNreal

Unread post by UNreal »

simonshack wrote: Dear UNreal, what you are looking at is a cartoon. A digital animation. Get over it.

I used the below image to see if these building features match up with those in "Mr Psenny's movie" :

They don't. There's a missing doorway. And no, its absence cannot be explained away in any rational manner. It should be almost pitch black - given the apparent lighting conditions. NO cameras can 'selectively erase' such a thing.
And what about the two dudes dangling in the void one floor above? Do they look real to you?

Your image comparison is very well made. When i looked into these images, i also noticed that this door on the left went missing in large parts except from the shadow on the ground. The other element that went missing for brief periods is the third window on the first floor completely on the left. I ruled out these inconsistencies because of bad image quality and compression initially. However, it does seem more probable when I see your illustrated image that CGI is used. The type of CGI would then be in the form of a simplified 3d volume mapping with pictures taken from the road like Google use (but more images & better quality maybe?). If the 3d model is just made of a simple volume not detailing openings, the shadows would only come from the images and not from the 3d model.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

UNreal wrote: Your image comparison is very well made.
Thanks, dear fellow Norwegian. I always do my best to expose media fakery.
You didn't address two things though :

1- Can you see that the pregnant / hanging lady's feet are nowhere near the iron bars?
2 - Do the two dudes (dangling in the void one floor above) look real to you, UNreal?

On a 'trivial' side note : did they choose Daniel PSENNY to 'front' for this umpteenth PSY-OP - on the basis of his funny / unusual surname?
UNreal

Unread post by UNreal »

simonshack wrote: 1- Can you see that the pregnant / hanging lady's feet are nowhere near the iron bars?
2 - Do the two dudes dangling in the void one floor above look real to you, UNreal?
Regarding the feet, yes. The feet are not constantly in a position to reach the bars.
••
The "dudes" illustrate the silliness of the situation. If you fear for your life and make it to a window 3meters above a street you would jump. Further, if you were pregnant it is very unlikely you would jump out of that window in the first place, even if you miraculously knew there were ironbars if you need to hang in there for a while. The only reason we see these people in these windows is for purposes of entertainment and pace, how else would we find these images so compelling if nothing much happened ?
Roe77

Unread post by Roe77 »

simonshack wrote:
I used the below image to see if these building-features in Rue Amelot match up with those in "Mr Psenny's movie" :

They don't. There's a missing doorway. And no, its absence cannot be explained away in any rational manner. It should be almost pitch black - given the apparent lighting conditions. NO cameras can 'selectively erase' such a thing. Btw, the hanging lady's feet are nowhere near the iron bars at this stage of the animation. And what about the two dudes dangling in the void one floor above? Do they look real to you?

Not sure if it is appropriate to barge in, but it seems to me that the two photos you're comparing were taken from a bit different perspective. In order to clearly see this, please check the bottom left window(actually all windows are exposed differently). The angle of exposure is different and we see more of the window in one of the photos. Besides, if they wanted to fake this particular scene, I don't see why they would need to remove the door. The door is not even relevant. If the door was clearly visible would it mean it was real? Correct me if I'm missing something?!
Painterman

Unread post by Painterman »

UNreal wrote:The only reason we see these people in these windows is for purposes of entertainment and pace, how else would we find these images so compelling if nothing much happened ?
Psyops use these little dramas to draw the audience into vicarious participation whereby we suspend our disbelief (pardon the pun). Otherwise we might regard the entire happening analytically rather than emotionally. Similar tricks are used in the fake alternative media as well, to engage the sympathies of the audience and pacify the critical eye that seeks out subtle evils.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Roe77 wrote:
Not sure if it is appropriate to barge in, but it seems to me that the two photos you're comparing were taken from a bit different perspective. In order to clearly see this, please check the bottom left window(actually all windows are exposed differently). The angle of exposure is different and we see more of the window in one of the photos. Besides, if they wanted to fake this particular scene, I don't see why they would need to remove the door. The door is not even relevant. If the door was clearly visible would it mean it was real? Correct me if I'm missing something?!

One at a time:

The video would indeed reveal a doorway from this angle if it were real. They aren't that different.

The door is relevant to demonstrate the horrendous rendering of the scene in the fake video.

A clearly visible "door" would not make the fake video any less fake.

There is absolutely nothing authentic about his ridiculous "video".

Perhaps you are missing something.

Is it your position that this video captured reality? And that the angle caused the doorway to somehow fall from view? I'm not trying to be argumentative here—just trying to make sense of your post.

***Simon- Great job on this most recent psyop! And great catch on Mr. PSennY! I knew that name looked funny.
I've been following along the last few days but too busy working to post anything.

Finally, I just want to state that even though we are 14 years removed from 9/11, the imagery isn't really any more convincing IMO.

Cheers :)
cooler1021

Unread post by cooler1021 »

simonshack wrote:
UNreal wrote:Regarding the "feat" of hanging from the window it does seem there really ARE iron bars that could give a person support while appearing to "hang".
Dear UNreal, what you are looking at is a cartoon. A digital animation. Get over it.

Amazing work Simon! Why am I not surprised that you found this.
JLapage

Re: Paris 13 Friday November

Unread post by JLapage »

Kopfhoerer wrote:
datspot wrote:A French Journo, who happens to live outside Bataclan took video footage of people fleeing.

http://www.lemonde.fr/attaques-a-paris/ ... 09495.html
It seems that the audio is not of people from the street. it seems more like it was added to the video. Possibly recorded in a studio? The guy who screams ''Oscar", "oscar", (or something like that. Maybe he wishes to win an Oscar for his performance? i am not sure) does not seem to be someone from down below in the street. It's the same pitch, same decibel, and monotonous sound. And it certainly does not convey the impression that the person emitting that sound is in fear or terrorized. I get the same impression from the lady who whispers "monsieur", "monsieur".
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

Not saying it's real, but that door is definitely there in the video, a person comes out of it at around 1:19.
Indeed, I double-checked that moment and it does seem like someone is coming off this "door" at around the 01:20 mark.
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

That being said, even when watching this video in HD 1080p on Dailymotion, it doesn't change anything to the fact that this video resolution seems to be quite poor and that reminds us the same old fishy video resolutions which we all saw with such staged psy op events in the past.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

ElSushi wrote:
Not saying it's real, but that door is definitely there in the video, a person comes out of it at around 1:19.
Indeed, I double-checked that moment and it does seem like someone is coming off this "door" at around the 01:20 mark.
Yes, there is a person coming out, but he seems to come out of the wall! That detail of the digital animation is so badly made that no door is visible.
Apache

Unread post by Apache »

ElSushi wrote:
At the 1.20 mark a man does indeed run out of that door and no light from that exit spills out onto the pavement. There's hardly any light at all from that open door spilling out on to the street and it barely lights the recess wall. I expect to see a well lit doorway and at least some detail being shown (even if only for a few seconds). No light onto the pavement from the open doorway = not filmed under the conditions of real darkness using real available light sources.

Although the doorway does disappear behind the pipe at a certain viewing angle, a viewing angle 2 floors up, at no 14, should not make the recess disappear behind the pipe and it wouldn't get rid of the shadow on the recess wall anyway. If the recess of the darker double door area can be seen, then so should the smaller exit. Please look at the black and white gif that Simon has posted of that doorway - if that recess has a shadow during the day what sort of camera does Mr Psenny have to be able to make that shadow disappear at night? Simon's gif shows that the doorway disappears and should be there at the viewing angle shown on Mr Psenny's footage.

For me, Simon has once again proved media fakery.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Apache wrote:At the 1.20 mark a man does indeed run out of that door and no light from that exit spills out onto the pavement. There's hardly any light at all from that open door spilling out on to the street and it barely lights the recess wall. I expect to see a well lit doorway and at least some detail being shown (even if only for a few seconds). No light onto the pavement from the open doorway = not filmed under the conditions of real darkness using real available light sources.

Although the doorway does disappear behind the pipe at a certain viewing angle, a viewing angle 2 floors up, at no 14, should not make the recess disappear behind the pipe and it wouldn't get rid of the shadow on the recess wall anyway. If the recess of the darker double door area can be seen, then so should the smaller exit. Please look at the black and white gif that Simon has posted of that doorway - if that recess has a shadow during the day what sort of camera does Mr Psenny have to be able to make that shadow disappear at night? Simon's gif shows that the doorway disappears and should be there at the viewing angle shown on Mr Psenny's footage.

For me, Simon has once again proved media fakery.
You're right, I've watched the video in a better resolution and there is a doorway visible at certain moments, but not nearly as visible as it should be, so of course Simon has definitively proven media fakery here.

While watching the video again, I've noticed another detail that I haven't seen mentioned here yet. It starts at around the 42 second mark on the Psenny video at the Le Monde site.

There is a person standing around - a woman, I think - with her back towards the opposite wall, while there is a guy dragging another by the arms. When the dragging guy sees the idle woman, he nods towards her as if to tell her to go away, and not to help him maybe, which would have been a more logical thing to ask in that situation. She looks at him and starts scurrying away, as if obeying an order from an "accomplice".