THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Critical Mass

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Critical Mass »

brianv wrote: I'm sorry, but why are you interfering in this? The conversation was moved into the chatbox for discussion!
I apparently missed the "private conversation between Brianv & T21 tag" whilst noticing the questioned post had been added to the derailment thread.

Now that I know it's a 'discussion' I will no longer 'interfere' by giving an opinion in the chatbox.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I happened across this while trawling google.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

A certain member is deliberately trying to stir shit here and I'm not allowing it. Any more provocation and I will lobby for his dismissal from this site.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Good! Goodbye!

...tosser
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

??? :huh:

What's going on here?
lux

Unread post by lux »

^ I sent an email to hoi about it. It seems I posted a smiley (and nothing else) in response to one of Critical Mass's posts and this has offended a certain mod and as a result I'm to be shot at dawn. :rolleyes:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

lux wrote:^ I sent an email to hoi about it. It seems I posted a smiley (and nothing else) in response to one of Critical Mass's posts and this has offended a certain mod and as a result I'm to be shot at dawn. :rolleyes:
You posted the smiley with good intentions? You posted the smiley to stir shit - as you are inclined to do!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

brianv, lux is alright isn't he? What's the problem?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

It is with great sadness that I will no longer be participating in cluesforum. I have asked Simon to delete my account here.

Good Luck
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Well, I am sad, too. I had hoped to have an offline discussion about germanium transistors and why they are so particular to the classic Fuzz Face sound. And of course if germanium is from Germany somehow....
hoi.polloi

brianv wrote:It is with great sadness that I will no longer be participating in cluesforum. I have asked Simon to delete my account here.

Good Luck
Totally unnecessary! No! Don't go! You are like the founder!
hoi.polloi

lux wrote:^ I sent an email to hoi about it. It seems I posted a smiley (and nothing else) in response to one of Critical Mass's posts and this has offended a certain mod and as a result I'm to be shot at dawn. :rolleyes:
Okay. Just checked my e-mail and received no such thing. I typically have this problem, though. Try sending again?
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

brianv, I second Hoi's last statement, your absence will be missed...

So please stay with us, bear with us ! :)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I am saddened - and stunned too. :(

Just to explain: yesterday I sent a friendly e-mail to Brian asking what his issue with Lux was (I saw he had deleted a few posts by Lux, and wondered what had happened - as I was offline when the two of them, as I gathered, had had an exchange in the chatbox). Brian's short e-mail reply today was "Please delete my account. Brian." I can only hope you'll be back, Brian - and won't delete your account.

Yesterday, I also consulted with Hoi and Maat regarding this - as I felt I was missing something. It appears that Lux has, on a few occasions (which have gone mostly unnoticed by me) been sniping at both Maat and Brian. I will therefore have to issue a warning to Lux not to engage in such antics in the future - hoping we can sort this out in a sensible, reasonable manner.
lux

Unread post by lux »

This began when I posted a smiley. The following post by me is a duplicate of what I posted.