THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
brianv

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by brianv » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:21 pm

Critical Mass wrote:
brianv wrote: Joe Charlie indeed.

This type of post might be acceptable on Prisonplanet or some other numpty charlie forum. We are not here to "debunk" each other.
Do you have some evidence to back up your statement? You see, I live in a European Capital and I'm a gardener, and we don't give each other flowers on birthdays here :rolleyes: much! So where do the Parisiens get their roses in mid-winter? Do they have them flown in from the Colonies?
If I understand the statement correctly T21 was playing devils advocate... hence [Debunker mode]. He says he lived in Paris & there are lots of flower shops there. This, to me, is not derailment of a thread... but an observation.

I've never been to Paris so I cannot say for sure if there's any deception going on here... but it doesn't seem an unlikely observation to me.

Perhaps he should be more specific & drop the [debunker mode]... but I think you're being a little harsh.
You mean the knuckle dragging low life scum that joined the army and got killed? Hurrah, I say!
Victims of psyops are just that... victims. Our societies are designed to have a constant flow of poor & young cannon fodder join the military & fight "the good fights" that they do. I suppose you could cheer this on... I find it rather distasteful to be honest.
I'm sorry, but why are you interfering in this? The conversation was moved into the chatbox for discussion!

Fuck them, I couldn't care less about "society" (whose "society" exactly?) or military grunts - and if enough people felt like that, there wouldn't be any terrorists calling themselves "the military". People are indoctrinated into the terrorist military through the media and by the media.

Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:34 pm

brianv wrote: I'm sorry, but why are you interfering in this? The conversation was moved into the chatbox for discussion!
I apparently missed the "private conversation between Brianv & T21 tag" whilst noticing the questioned post had been added to the derailment thread.

Now that I know it's a 'discussion' I will no longer 'interfere' by giving an opinion in the chatbox.

brianv

Unread post by brianv » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:54 pm

I happened across this while trawling google.

brianv

Unread post by brianv » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:05 pm

A certain member is deliberately trying to stir shit here and I'm not allowing it. Any more provocation and I will lobby for his dismissal from this site.

brianv

Unread post by brianv » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:18 pm

Good! Goodbye!

...tosser

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:52 am

??? :huh:

What's going on here?

lux

Unread post by lux » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:22 am

^ I sent an email to hoi about it. It seems I posted a smiley (and nothing else) in response to one of Critical Mass's posts and this has offended a certain mod and as a result I'm to be shot at dawn. :rolleyes:

brianv

Unread post by brianv » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:55 am

lux wrote:^ I sent an email to hoi about it. It seems I posted a smiley (and nothing else) in response to one of Critical Mass's posts and this has offended a certain mod and as a result I'm to be shot at dawn. :rolleyes:
You posted the smiley with good intentions? You posted the smiley to stir shit - as you are inclined to do!

hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:23 am

brianv, lux is alright isn't he? What's the problem?

brianv

Unread post by brianv » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:03 am

It is with great sadness that I will no longer be participating in cluesforum. I have asked Simon to delete my account here.

Good Luck

Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:28 am

Well, I am sad, too. I had hoped to have an offline discussion about germanium transistors and why they are so particular to the classic Fuzz Face sound. And of course if germanium is from Germany somehow....

hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:29 am

brianv wrote:It is with great sadness that I will no longer be participating in cluesforum. I have asked Simon to delete my account here.

Good Luck
Totally unnecessary! No! Don't go! You are like the founder!

hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:44 am

lux wrote:^ I sent an email to hoi about it. It seems I posted a smiley (and nothing else) in response to one of Critical Mass's posts and this has offended a certain mod and as a result I'm to be shot at dawn. :rolleyes:
Okay. Just checked my e-mail and received no such thing. I typically have this problem, though. Try sending again?

ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:29 am

brianv, I second Hoi's last statement, your absence will be missed...

So please stay with us, bear with us ! :)

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:40 am

I am saddened - and stunned too. :(

Just to explain: yesterday I sent a friendly e-mail to Brian asking what his issue with Lux was (I saw he had deleted a few posts by Lux, and wondered what had happened - as I was offline when the two of them, as I gathered, had had an exchange in the chatbox). Brian's short e-mail reply today was "Please delete my account. Brian." I can only hope you'll be back, Brian - and won't delete your account.

Yesterday, I also consulted with Hoi and Maat regarding this - as I felt I was missing something. It appears that Lux has, on a few occasions (which have gone mostly unnoticed by me) been sniping at both Maat and Brian. I will therefore have to issue a warning to Lux not to engage in such antics in the future - hoping we can sort this out in a sensible, reasonable manner.