Paris - "Charlie Hebdo shooting" 07/01/2015

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
DodgerFan

Re: Paris - Charlie Hebdo 07/01/2015

Unread post by DodgerFan »

Makkonen wrote:However, one of the strangest images I've come across yet in this sorry saga is this:

Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 69366.html

1: Why is this guy grinning like a Cheshire Cat? *
2: Why is an on-duty emergency worker shaking hands with anyone at all?

* This is the same guy we've seen in this pic.

Although, I guess I shouldn't be too astonished, considering the image is credited to a 'Philippe Dupeyrat' :lol: :lol: :lol: (AFP/Getty Images).

Wow...
Looking at the picture something caught my eye that I think was missed in the Photoshop clean-up or left in on purpose. If you zoom in above the paramedics, there is what I would call a "stage-hand" holding a sign with a list. Being around various film shoots in my life time it looks very familiar to me. Then it dawned on me...this stage-hand is holding a "scenes" list for the actors to follow. To me this is either a taunt towards those that see how blatant these fake events are or it is a huge error they made when filming the theatrics of the day.

Hopefully the pictures below show up properly.
Starbucked

Re: Paris - "Charlie Hebdo shooting" 07/01/2015

Unread post by Starbucked »

The guy speaking is the brother of the "head shot" cop, and the woman seated next to him is the cop's "significant other" trying her best to look grief stricken, and failing

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8DQHdnA51M
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

simonshack wrote:Dear Warriorhun - welcome back, been missing you!

Well, regarding that supposed killing of the muslim police officer "Ahmed" - here's what I need to know:

At the beginning of that video, we see a black line (which I have called "OIL SPILL 1") in front of the "terrorists" car :

At the end of that video, we see another black line around that car (which I have called "OIL SPILL2") :

So, what I need to know is: how did that second black line ("OIL SPILL 2") materialize - during the few seconds in which this drama played out?

Perhaps a dog walked up to the car and had a pee?

This question also puzzled me Simon.

What I found that may have some bearing was that there are two versions of the video in question.

If you go to http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc6_1420632668 you see them in the top right hand corner. (If not removed already)

One video shows the take without the smoke / gas emisssion from the gun when fired, and the 2 lines. Second video shows the take with the smoke / gas emission, but no second line.

I was going to embed the videos Simon, but as I type things are disappearing. Your original video link posted is now missing. The main video on link I posted the video does not work. They (LiveLeaks) changed the embed codes of the two videos, I mentioned, to link to the same one. They had different codes yesterday and earlier.

Now link I posted showing this video

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

kickstones wrote: I was going to embed the videos Simon, but as I type things are disappearing. Your original video link posted is now missing.

EXACTLY AS EXPECTED, dear Kickstones.

The pathetic clowns have been caught with their pants down and have now gone into damage-control mode - by simply removing the best-resolution version of their "Ahmed-shooting" action movie.

Fortunately, I captured three different video frames clearly showing "OIL SPILL 2" (which is CLEARLY absent in the first seconds of the video):
Ahmed_Shooting_04B.PNG
Ahmed_Shooting_04B.PNG (1.23 MiB) Viewed 14574 times
Ahmed_Shooting_02B.PNG
Ahmed_Shooting_02B.PNG (656.3 KiB) Viewed 14574 times
Ahmed_Shooting_03B.PNG
Ahmed_Shooting_03B.PNG (658.4 KiB) Viewed 14574 times
I suppose the clowns could now say: "Duh - that black line (OIL SPILL 2) was added by Simon Shack himself" ... :rolleyes:

As far as I'm concerned, this is a blatant admission of culpability on their part - and only goes to prove that they indeed monitor this forum in order to 'fix' their blunders and mistakes.

And, by the way...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hnz68pxD50
"The smoke came from a special device in the Policemans hand, to simulate a shot.
NO SHOOTING at all. It was a "live drill". no one died no one hurt."
sharing

Unread post by sharing »

Before the Jan. 7 shooting that left 12 dead, before 3.7 million people marched in France, and before George Clooney wore a "Je Suis Charlie" button at the Golden Globes, Charlie Hebdo was in trouble. The satirical magazine needed funds. Sales weren't covering the cost of manufacturing, and from Nov. 4 until a few hours after the massacre, a desperate banner topped the homepage: "Charlie est en danger!"

"We need to quickly find ways to exist without depending on outside shareholders or banks," read a loosely translated post on the site asking readers for donations. Charlie Hebdo was printing 60,000 copies a week, but only selling half of them at roughly $3.50 a copy, AFP reported.

A week after the fatal shooting, a lot has changed. Charlie Hebdo is expected to print 3 million copies of Wednesday's issue, its first since the Paris massacre. People across the world are clamoring to buy the magazine, which will be published in 16 languages in 25 countries.

The magazine's newfound popularity and international support could translate into a long-term increase in circulation, said Rodney Benson, a professor of media studies and sociology at New York University. The magazine has become legendary, he said. "Charlie and its moment is never going to be forgotten," said Benson, an expert on French news media.

Two Islamist extremists stormed Charlie Hebdo's Paris office last week and fatally shot 12 people, including five famous cartoonists. The gunmen were reportedly motivated by Charlie Hebdo's cartoons mocking the Prophet Muhammad. They were killed in a police standoff Friday north of Paris.

The Charlie Hebdo massacre sent Parisians and news outlets worldwide reeling and fighting back. Supporters created the phrase "Je Suis Charlie," or "I am Charlie," spread the magazine's cartoons on social media, and rallied behind France's freedom of press law. The reaction is "kind of unreal," Benson said, if only in terms of finances. The French government pledged about $1.2 million to keep the magazine alive, Mashable reported. Google donated about $300,000, Guardian Media Group gave about $150,000, and an independent crowdfunding campaign raised another $170,000.

Benson said he hopes the incident doesn't change Charlie Hebdo's content. The magazine that once called itself a "splendid wart on the nose of soft media consensus" is more than just cartoons about Islam, Benson said. It provides "very important" political commentary, he said.

"People who never read the magazine are suddenly saying they love Charlie," he said, adding, "What we're seeing here with Charlie and the outpouring of support is an expression of that understanding that the press has to be critical."
http://www.ibtimes.com/charlie-hebdo-fi ... re-1782428

Not to worry, the proceeds from the magazine sales will go to the vicsims :rolleyes:
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Simon & kickstones,

That last LiveLeak video link does still show the “oil spill 2” marker line quite clearly, especially full screen; even visible at regular size as well. Per screen shot:
France-PsyOp-Charlie Hebdo-shooter-vid-2nd-marker-line.jpg
France-PsyOp-Charlie Hebdo-shooter-vid-2nd-marker-line.jpg (33.57 KiB) Viewed 14473 times
@ http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc6_1420632668
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

Is the so-called policeman who was "shot through the head" really dead? According to Madame Rothschild on the site of Lasha Darkmoon he is alive and well in Brazil and his real name is Avigdor.
(I dare not leave a link)

And another thing... the purple headgear worn by an Indian or Pakistani man in the photo's of the Je suis Charlie - crowd... have you seen what is said about the colour purple if you google "purple Paris hoax"?
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

@Maat

Yes I saw this, thing is, they have now changed code if you want to embed, it links to the other video.

Earlier in the day the code for embed was

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=7b5cac4facf6" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now both videos link to code:
i=bc6_1420632668

which shows this for both videos

Yesterday, the two videos had a link to its own separate code for embed feature.

It's odd as to why they keep changing things?

Ok, gotcha! Thanks for clarifying; i.e. the marker line can only be seen on the LiveLeaks page, but the embedded video only plays the downgraded version — Maat
mnew9

Unread post by mnew9 »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iQNzJnvfKU

The very latest video release of the gunmen outside the Charlie Hebdo building. This time though they are parked on a corner. :blink:
Notice how relaxed the 'terrorists' seem to be. They certainly do not seem in a hurry to get away.
Looking at the narrow road they drove along (with a police car apparently facing them head on) the question is, how on earth did the French police let them get away?
Last edited by mnew9 on Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

:lol: And just as you thought it couldn't get any sillier...

A man who filmed the Charlie Hebdo killers murdering an unarmed police officer in Paris has said putting it online was a “stupid reflex” caused by years on social media.

Jordi Mir, an engineer in his 50s, told the Associated Press he realised putting the footage of Ahmed Merabet’s death on Facebook was a mistake within minutes but when he took it down 15 minutes later, it was too late to stop it spreading around the world.

(...)

Mr Mir said he had “no answer” to what prompted him to share the footage with his 2,500 Facebook friends, except force of habit after a decade of social networking. “I take a photo - a cat - and I put it on Facebook. It was the same stupid reflex,” he said, adding that if he could go back he would never have posted it.

“On Facebook, there's no confidentiality,” he said. “It's a lesson for me.”

The video's publication around the world has distressed Mr Merabet's family, who have had to re-live his murder every day.

“How dare you take that video and broadcast it?” his brother, Malek, asked journalists on Saturday. “I heard his voice. I recognised him. I saw him get slaughtered and I hear him get slaughtered every day.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 71750.html
Anyways - a best version of "Jordi Mir's" video is still to be found on the official AFP ( Agence France Presse) youtube channel. Please download it to your hard disks in best resolution using this easy-to-use YT DOWNLOAD tool : http://en.savefrom.net/

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71-N0ws-0BA
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

There is a "new" video from Paris on Polish MSM , precisely Onet.pl. Comments in Polish language can be heard in the background . One of them quite ridiculous :)

At 0:48 mark a voice with southern Polish accent ( Silesian, Cracow area ) says : " Janek schowaj pałę " , "Johnny hide the chump/staff/stick"

Slang meaning of "Pała" is "dick/cock" ( in most languages most probably IMHO ) so what was "Janek" doing ? Jerking off ? :)

link:

http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/swiat/nowe-na ... lsku/3xrn3
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

DodgerFan wrote:
Makkonen wrote:However, one of the strangest images I've come across yet in this sorry saga is this:

Although, I guess I shouldn't be too astonished, considering the image is credited to a 'Philippe Dupeyrat' :lol: :lol: :lol: (AFP/Getty Images).

Wow...
Looking at the picture something caught my eye that I think was missed in the Photoshop clean-up or left in on purpose. If you zoom in above the paramedics, there is what I would call a "stage-hand" holding a sign with a list. Being around various film shoots in my life time it looks very familiar to me. Then it dawned on me...this stage-hand is holding a "scenes" list for the actors to follow. To me this is either a taunt towards those that see how blatant these fake events are or it is a huge error they made when filming the theatrics of the day.

Wow, very nice catch!
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

DodgerFan wrote:

Wow...

Great spotting, Makkonen & DodgerFan!

That does appear to be a list being held, & probably "conspiracy candy" to feed the illusion of "live actors" used for all their photoshopped images as well, which this seems to be.
France-PsyOp-Charlie Hebdo-Paramedic-shoop1.jpg
France-PsyOp-Charlie Hebdo-Paramedic-shoop1.jpg (22.54 KiB) Viewed 14313 times
The grinning “Grey Cardi Guy” (France’s “Cowboy Carlos”?) being in two contrived fauxtos, by 2 different fauxtographers, also got my attention. Especially if this one was supposed to be "taken" after the "running with victim on gurney", since he’s missing the “blood spots” on his pants:
FrancePsyOp--Charlie Hebdo-paramedic-Grey-cardi-guy-pants.jpg
FrancePsyOp--Charlie Hebdo-paramedic-Grey-cardi-guy-pants.jpg (109.96 KiB) Viewed 14313 times
The "hand holding" image has no time data, per the Exif viewer, only “Creator: PHILIPPE DUPEYRAT” :rolleyes:

No camera on either one (what a surprise).

But the "running with victim" image has the most fascinating Exif data:
Date: December 31, 1969 6:59:59PM (timezone is 5 hours behind GMT)
(45 years, 13 days, 12 hours, 31 minutes ago)

Thibault Camus / AP

Date Created 2015:01:07 13:09:26
6 days, 19 hours, 19 minutes, 14 seconds ago

Create Date 1969:12:31 18:59:59-05:00
45 years, 13 days, 12 hours, 31 minutes ago
Modify Date 2015:01:07 08:44:16-05:00
6 days, 22 hours, 46 minutes, 43 seconds ago
Metadata Date 2015:01:07 08:44:16-05:00
6 days, 22 hours, 46 minutes, 43 seconds ago
:blink:

Edit: That default date is (sort of) explained here: http://mentalfloss.com/article/26316/wh ... er-31-1969
It ends with, "So how do you fix it? Simple. Just correct the date to the present time." — so why would a professional "photographer" not fix that? <_<
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

bostonterrierowner wrote:There is a "new" video from Paris on Polish MSM , precisely Onet.pl. Comments in Polish language can be heard in the background . One of them quite ridiculous :)

At 0:48 mark a voice with southern Polish accent ( Silesian, Cracow area ) says : " Janek schowaj pałę " , "Johnny hide the chump/staff/stick"

Slang meaning of "Pała" is "dick/cock" ( in most languages most probably IMHO ) so what was "Janek" doing ? Jerking off ? :)

link: http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/swiat/nowe-na ... lsku/3xrn3
BTO, unfortunately it's blocked to anyone outside Poland. Can you download it?
France-PsyOp-Charlie Hebdo-Polish-vid-block.jpg
France-PsyOp-Charlie Hebdo-Polish-vid-block.jpg (16.26 KiB) Viewed 14269 times
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Cannot download it Maat but fortunately it's the same video Mnew9 embeded in his/her post :

mnew9 wrote:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iQNzJnvfKU