Paris - "Charlie Hebdo shooting" 07/01/2015

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
nonhocapito

Re: Paris - Charlie Hebdo 07/01/2015

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Maat wrote:
Flabbergasted wrote: It may be a so-called hamsa hand (Arabic) or hamesh hand (Hebrew).
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22blue ... d+necklace
I actually wondered if they were meant to be (or resemble) blue pendant/beads of Eilat stone (the National stone of Israel, also known as the King Solomon Stone). That is, if it’s a fashion for Jewish youth to wear (rather like surfers wearing Puka shells etc.)

Ref http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2393340

Eilat stone:
Eilat-stone1.jpg
@ http://www.mindat.org/min-29162.html
I might be mistaken but I think it is just a wink between the lowlife photshop peons who work at this shit, to pat themselves on the back. It looks like a cheap lapis lazuli turquoise tribal pendant they bought in Goa last time they were there for a rave party (and then photoshopped into the psyop for kicks).
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

nonhocapito wrote: (...) I'm often inclined to think that today's rhetoric is just a placebo and that the real purpose here is eternal division and the nurturing of eternal, incurable differences, because this infighting within the lower strata of society is what keeps the masses busy and distracted and weak and manipulable.
Dear Nonho,

You have a way of expressing your diagnoses of this troubled world in the most concise - yet sweepingly acute fashion. I couldn't agree more with your above-quoted sentence. Respects. :)

On a more general note, I can only hope that this forum brings to all of its readers the same thing it brings to me: solace. Solace of the fact that there still is intelligent life on this planet - and yes - I will say that again: solace of the fact that there still is intelligent life on this planet. Call me a 'presumptuous intellectual nerd' if you will, but I certainly prefer that over being called a "charlie". :P

To Hoi and Makkonen: yes, I fully share your depression seeing the hordes of mindless Frenchmen parading on the streets with their assorted, symbolic paraphernalia and "Je Suis Charlie" banners. They truly embody and epitomize the mass brainwashing which the "Nutwork" (aka "the Powers That Be") have inflicted on this planet's population - for decades and even centuries.

We need to take this planet back. (oh wait, we still need to find out if we can call this world a "planet"! Ah, well - that will be for another day).

Just look at how Wickedpedia is already "grinding in historical stone" the whole "CHARLIE HEBDO SHOOTING" pantomime:

Charlie Hebdo shooting
"On 11 January 2015, up to 2 million people, including more than 40 world leaders, met in Paris for a rally of national unity to honour the 17 victims. In all, 3.7 million people joined demonstrations nationwide, in what officials called the largest public rally in France since World War II. The phrase Je suis Charlie (French for "I am Charlie") came to be a common worldwide sign of solidarity against the attacks."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Hebdo_shooting
Can you imagine if we - the Cluesforum - had the power to direct anyone googling "CHARLIE HEBDO SHOOTING" to this site, rather than to Wikipedia?
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

The Breivik psyop also featured tons of Masonic imagery, including various obelisks. It seems that the "aesthetics" of these psyops are pretty consistent and standardized (to a degree - no masonic pun intended, haha), numerological easter eggs included.
nonhocapito wrote:But anyway I wonder (and I ask to whoever is reading), aside of the confusion and fear required to strengthen the power of the pigs in charge, in what direction do these psyops seem to work? Hate/mistrust/division between sectors of society? Or the big-brotherly all-encompassing supposed "new world order" where differences in culture and religion are flattened out and replaced by consumer society?
Just keeping up the farcical Image is very important to the perps, I feel... because any major "event" is designed to appeal to a heavily opinionated subject(ivity), just waiting to be unleashed. It certainly feels too easy for the perps to achieve this, as if these "events" were just triggers people subconsciously waited to start pouring their heart/soul/mind out to their friends, relatives, media, etc. This is my perception from my immediate circles: even critically thinking people rarely have interest in the fundamental question of whether anything ever happened - it is immediately politics, politics, politics, and who is right, wrong, and what values should we embrace and reject on the basis of these psyops. A boring, abstract, non-productive conversation, while the perps laugh all the way to the bank. A farce, a dog and pony show.

Granted, not many of these psyops have a particularly long shelf life amongst the masses (save for the "primary", gigantic ones such as 9/11), but they serve as sufficiently time-consuming fodder, allowing the perps to execute various subtle tweaks to the overall oppressive machinery.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Nonho, I agree with you, re the peons & purposes of the Pigs In Charge — and also ditto Simon. I certainly take solace in this unique band of independent, critical thinkers as it only takes a few small lights in the dark to encourage others. :)
simonshack wrote:*

Posted on FB by a French FB friend of mine: <_<

My answer:
France-PsyOp-Charlie Hebdo-CuttingClues.jpg
France-PsyOp-Charlie Hebdo-CuttingClues.jpg (59.01 KiB) Viewed 9427 times
brianv

Re: Paris - "Charlie Hebdo shooting" 07/01/2015

Unread post by brianv »

Can you imagine if we - the Cluesforum - had the power to direct anyone googling "CHARLIE HEBDO SHOOTING" to this site, rather than to Wikipedia?
Why don't we do a Clues Wiki? http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Makkonen wrote:This is my perception from my immediate circles: even critically thinking people rarely have interest in the fundamental question of whether anything ever happened - it is immediately politics, politics, politics, and who is right, wrong, and what values should we embrace and reject on the basis of these psyops. A boring, abstract, non-productive conversation, while the perps laugh all the way to the bank.
Yes, same experience here. People are trapped in this never ending shifting of opinions and adjusting of truths, played like a piano by the media. They will always admit that the media is not objective or impartial, or that it has a secret agenda -- and they will also admit that technology allows for all sorts of fakery. Yet putting these two things together seem to be ruining the political discussion.
simonshack wrote:I fully share your depression seeing the hordes of mindless Frenchmen parading on the streets with their assorted, symbolic paraphernalia and "Je Suis Charlie" banners. They truly embody and epitomize the mass brainwashing which the "Nutwork" (aka "the Powers That Be") have inflicted on this planet's population - for decades and even centuries.
Yes -- and nearly 4 million people supposedly joined this kind of idiotic and depressing energy fueled by fakery. But... is this number believable? considering that Paris has not more than 2.3 million? When to get people together to march for their own rights as workers or students takes promoters and unions weeks of preparation?

After all there is good reason to think that the stupid "world leaders" most certainly weren't there (40 of them, imagine the logistics, and only to create a few images that can be easily faked? Why bother?) -- and remembering past experiences like the marches/riots in Rome that we demonstrated for being a fraud (and you, Simon, witnessed from the street as being easily controlled and quite adapt for being turned into a media circus) -- I would say this "coordinated" mass reaction of same-thinkers is just not real. Like the "march of the roses" in Oslo and all that. I mean of course people were there, just not so many and so coordinated. Even if people are duped, and quieted down by the bombarding of rhetoric, and eager to show that they are not going against all this, I want to believe that they are not brainwashed to the point of parading in such numbers like stupid charlies for the sake of a few cartoonists-- which is why their support had to be magically multiplied by the gnomes of fakery...

As an example, here are a few screenshots from a cnn video of photographs by "Peter Turnley" that you can find at the above linked page, here: http://edition.cnn.com/2015/01/11/world ... ris-march/

Rather than documenting the variety and spontaneity of a real march, they seem to be a collection of a few actor faces with a lot of the same ones showing up...
bah.jpg
bah.jpg (99.25 KiB) Viewed 9380 times
bah2.jpg
bah2.jpg (91.78 KiB) Viewed 9380 times
bah3.jpg
bah3.jpg (97.95 KiB) Viewed 9380 times
bah4.jpg
bah4.jpg (76.67 KiB) Viewed 9380 times
bah5.jpg
bah5.jpg (79.3 KiB) Viewed 9380 times
bah6.jpg
bah6.jpg (72.16 KiB) Viewed 9380 times
bah7.jpg
bah7.jpg (71.46 KiB) Viewed 9380 times
bah8.jpg
bah8.jpg (79.63 KiB) Viewed 9355 times
This Peter Turnley is a real lazy ass. He had to document a march with 4 million people, "the feelings of Paris", and evidently took all pictures in the same place. You could play "where's Waldo" with the faces that are repeated across pictures. In fact, there's even a guy with a Waldo hat and glasses in the first pic. <_<
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

So I was just glancing at the character (caricature?) of cartoonist Georges Wolinski and noticed he is a Polish Jew — a "race" of slight notoriety in conspiracy and political talks because of their contribution to the Holocaust lies. If his father was truly murdered while he was not yet a tike, I can imagine him carrying a burden of vengeance in his heart, especially after being fed a lifetime of Jewish and anti-Jewish hatred and slurs, and/or buying the tragic propaganda story of his people. Perhaps he decided to slip away and happily endorse this anti-anti-semetic crusade/jihad in exchange for a disappearing act on this significant day. Perhaps he was just offered a handsome "retirement" package.

The French comics festival in Angoulême is taking place — as usual — in January of this year. Basically just a few weeks after this so-called tragedy. I can't help but wonder at the commercial effect of this event's timing. No matter how "liberal" we may perceive popular media folks to be, times they are a changin'. There was a time that (largely Jewish) Mad magazine critiqued things in a valuable way, at least on occasion. Now it is owned by Warner Brothers and contains paid advertising. Perhaps what we are discovering in this PsyOp research is that no matter how long an institution built by Jews seems left-wing, there seems to be some point it "returns" to (or is defeated by) the neoconservative, fundamentalist Zionist perspective.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

nonhocapito wrote:People are trapped in this never ending shifting of opinions and adjusting of truths, played like a piano by the media. They will always admit that the media is not objective or impartial, or that it has a secret agenda -- and they will also admit that technology allows for all sorts of fakery. Yet putting these two things together seem to be ruining the political discussion.
Agreed 100%. I think failure to settle this type of cognitive dissonance in a constructive & logical manner is unfortunately pretty common. People seem to hold media so key to the (mis)construction of their subjective world that there exists a strong bias for it as an "unshakeable" foundation for almost anything in their lives: day-to-day-discussion, politics, "truth", "entertainment", etc. The list is endless.

And excellent work on the crowd images! Image There was definitely something odd, a very faked/staged feel about them.
simonshack
Administrator

nonhocapito wrote: This Peter Turnley is a real lazy ass. He had to document a march with 4 million people, "the feelings of Paris", and evidently took all pictures in the same place.
Indeed, Nonho, indeed... that Peter Turnley must be a lazy ass.
Sikh_Charlie_01.jpg
Sikh_Charlie_01.jpg (576.3 KiB) Viewed 9253 times
What a joker... :rolleyes:
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

simonshack wrote:*

Great team work over at Let's Troll forums ... by none other than our former 'friends' Psyopticon/Evil Edna and Dduck ! :P

Psyopticon, I think, made this good quality gif of the infamous cop shooting:

Dduck then noted that the puff of smoke actually appears to pop out of the cop's left hand. Indeed, so it seems!...
Dear simonshack and All,

Je suis ne Charlie! :)

Two things I see in the video gif above:

1. The guy with the AK shoots with blank. When shooting with blank, some gas and shit still leaves the barrel - that is why it is still not advised to stand closely in front of the barrel of an AK when shooting with blank, - and this is what we see in the film, leaving the barrel without any impact on anything whatsoever.

2. The policeman's body does not bleed, does not show impact on arrival of the bullet, and after the blank shot was fired, instead of kind of dropping like liquid from a headshot, the policeman nicely continues the move of turning onto his side without interruption, putting his hand on the ground and turning over it, then laying still. Hardly the behaviour of a headshot victim, Ahmed or no Ahmed.

The fact that this policeman is officially reported dead supposedly as the direct result of the action seen live on this video cries Psy-Op louder than anything!

Next! :ph34r:
simonshack
Administrator

Dear Warriorhun - welcome back, been missing you!

Well, regarding that supposed killing of the muslim police officer "Ahmed" - here's what I need to know:

At the beginning of that video, we see a black line (which I have called "OIL SPILL 1") in front of the "terrorists" car :

At the end of that video, we see another black line around that car (which I have called "OIL SPILL2") :

So, what I need to know is: how did that second black line ("OIL SPILL 2") materialize - during the few seconds in which this drama played out?

Perhaps a dog walked up to the car and had a pee?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Coco the Clown is a clown character who is very famous in Britain and later became famous in America. Coco was not a whiteface clown but an auguste.This type of clown is supposed to be a bit stupid, so he gets teased by another clown who is supposed to be much cleverer. Coco always gets buckets of water thrown at him or custard pies in his face.

The Fool or The Joker Clown

http://www.clowningaround.co.za/clowns/ ... -clown.htm
T21

Unread post by T21 »

No surprise to me as far as the masonic thing is taken into consideration.
Besides the importance of Paris for freemasonry (Jacques de Molay was sentenced to death and executed in Paris) and the traces not-so-casually left all over the city, am I the only one who saw Monsieur Juncker showing masonic hand signs during the live coverage of the march ?

I am sorry not to be able to retrieve a summary in English at the moment, you can refer to this site:
http://giacintobutindaro.org/2012/12/20 ... oscimento/

I saw Mr. Juncker (oh, by the way he's President of the European Commission) showing the following signs:
- before the march started, hands forming a triangle or pyramid, point down (n.16) it should mean "the divinity is present to favor the project"
Quite unusual as a casual gesture.
- before the march started, hands crossed at or below waist level (as in prayer) (n.18)
it could be more common, but after the previous one did not look as such to me
- during the march, holding the arm of the person at his right, the so called "lion's paw" (n.11)

As casual or usual these hand signs may be, watching them all displayed by the same (influent) person does not seem coincidential to me.
simonshack
Administrator

Now, get this ... You couldn't make this stuff up. But THEY (the Nutwork) can ! :rolleyes:
Preacher who radicalised Charlie Hebdo killers is now
a NURSING INTERN 'on duty' in A&E unit at victims' hospital

Image < "Farid Benyettou"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... pital.html
As a Parisian friend of mine points out:

"Every parisian knows that "Les Buttes Chaumont" is a jewish area, not a muslim one."
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Some interesting anagrams for Farid Benyettou: :huh:

Betrayed in Tofu
Attorney Fib Due
Bayoneted Fruit
Unfit Debater Yo
Aborted Yeti Fun
Abetter Find You
Urbane Fetid Toy
Obtain Eyed Turf