GETTING THE WORD OUT!

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
simonshack
Administrator

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Unread post by simonshack »

arc300 wrote: I didn't copy and paste it because I though it might be a bit too large and ungainly-looking for this thread.
Let me just post a couple of great paragraphs of that most inspiring piece by Albert Jay Nock:
"The other certainty which the prophet of the Remnant may always have is that the Remnant will find him. He may rely on that with absolute assurance. They will find him without his doing anything about it; in fact, if he tries to do anything about it, he is pretty sure to put them off. He does not need to advertise for them nor resort to any schemes of publicity to get their attention. If he is a preacher or a public speaker, for example, he may be quite indifferent to going on show at receptions, getting his picture printed in the newspapers, or furnishing autobiographical material for publication on the side of "human interest".

"If a writer, he need not make a point of attending any pink teas, autographing books at wholesale, nor entering into any specious freemasonry with reviewers. All this and much more of the same order lies in the regular and necessary routine laid down for the prophet of the masses; it is, and must be, part of the great general technique of getting the mass-man's ear -- or as our vigorous and excellent publicist, Mr. H. L. Mencken, puts it, the technique of boob-bumping. The prophet of the Remnant is not bound to this technique. He may be quite sure that the Remnant will make their own way to him without any adventitious aids; and not only so, but if they find him employing any such aids, as I said, it is ten to one that they will smell a rat in them and will sheer off."
Cobra Commander

Re: The Rise & fall of ISIS

Unread post by Cobra Commander »

OpticalIllusion wrote:From the above pasted article

"Cornell publicly displayed anti-American sentiments in 2013 at a 9/11 memorial dedication, according to Green Township Police Chief Bart West. "

I am located in Ohio as well and am wondering what will happen when I put pay to put up a septemberclues.org Billboard
I wouldn't worry about that. That story most likely didn't happen. Chris Cornell didn't exist till this story came out. He is most likely John Cornell who is 22 years old. This seems like an Adam/Ryan Lanza type character.

What part of Ohio you from? I'd love to help promote Sept Clues & Cluesforum with you possibly.
OpticalIllusion

Re: The Rise & fall of ISIS

Unread post by OpticalIllusion »

Cobra I am located near Cedar Point B) I been going at it solo for the last three Sept 11th anniversaries.

I was a little bummed two years ago when the site was down and I was communicating on foot at a memorial. All the people around here are very much asleep except for a few Alex Jones type people but they will never get "vicsims" and so forth.

Shoot me a PM and we can discuss things in more detail. I don't want to derail this thread but yeah when the news broke about this character it raised a lot of flags for me. I almost wanted to drive down and do some real investigative reporting. :puke:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Oh, wow! Pics or it didn't happen!

Or maybe these days, pics and it still didn't happen!

:ph34r:

Kidding, but please do help us 'get the word out' (and I hope you don't mind me tucking it in that thread).
hoi.polloi

Simon and I have come up with some fun text for the third "CluesQuiz" on Fakeologist.com — NUKE QUIZ — so brush up on our Nuke Hoax thread and join Ab, Simon, me and hopefully Critical Mass March 29th-30th.

{next Sunday afternoon (for North Merkins) Sunday midnight (for Schengenmengen) and Monday morning (in the Underworld)}
*(Times subject to change/better suggestions, but that's when Ab wants to do it)

We need "contestants" (discussion participants)! The whole "quiz show" thing is a joke, there are no prizes or anything; it's just a way to open up discussion points from CluesForum, but if you're curious about having fun with it and helping spread the word about the Nuke Hoax, this could be a fun way of doing it.

Thanks.
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

hoi.polloi wrote:Simon and I have come up with some fun text for the third "CluesQuiz" on Fakeologist.com — NUKE QUIZ — so brush up on our Nuke Hoax thread and join Ab, Simon, me and hopefully Critical Mass March 29th-30th.
If you had anything to do with the questions I suspect I'll need to start practicing my "The premise of your question is false" cop-out answers... Geez you're a hard quiz-master!
nonhocapito

Re: The 'cold' of space and our Universe that isn't

Unread post by nonhocapito »

hoi.polloi wrote:
simonshack wrote:Posts such as the one above (by our member nimblehorse) which only link to other people's / website's speculations about the subject will not be tolerated from now on.
I disagree about the timing with Simon and nonhocapito on this point that, I am sure, they will come to appreciate later when people have settled into the legitimacy of questioning all mainstream science (science ideas that are, after all, the point of science to constantly re-examine and test). This site already terrifies people just for questioning the legitimacy of NASA. It's an easy bullseye at point blank range (thankfully, after much of our own easy but diligent work) to slam State governments and their religiously zealous corporate partners/masters. To actually examine the fundamentals of science is one of the greatest opportunities CluesForum gives us, because we have undermined the most oppressive mob mentality groupthink.
I didn't even get into my own personal view. I didn't say it was wrong to question science. I didn't say that I know that the earth is or isn't flat. I made my observations regardless whether these topics are interesting or entertaining.

I insist instead that these areas of the forum 1) are energy vampires and mental traps and 2) bring other areas, which are more, if not relevant, certainly urgent, down with them.

I will not get into this discussion further because it is a special characteristic, or rather curse, of these threads to host discussions that go on and on without moving one inch. You can leave the forum for two years and come back, and you will find them exactly where you left them, only deteriorated and aged and polluted by all sorts of conspiracy fodder -- and this, is called "questioning science".
hoi.polloi

No offense, nonhocapito, but the entire forum could be accused of just that exact same 'curse'.

It's worthwhile for those who haven't been introduced to the notion that NASA could be completely off its rocker (which for the most part, it is!)

In any case, let's get back to the facts, as slowly (if painfully slowly) as they come in. You don't have to participate, nonhocapito. I can moderate this.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

hoi.polloi wrote:No offense, nonhocapito, but the entire forum could be accused of just that exact same 'curse'.
So completely not true. For example, in just three days I came to realize that a particular event, designed to scare half of the world shitless, was completely faked, and that most likely no airplane slammed against the Alps on last March 24. This is tangible progress, one that emancipates people. Achieved in a matter of days. Potentially capable, along with all other similar findings this forum is rich of, to change the way we perceive the media and their attempts to write and rewrite history.
It's worthwhile for those who haven't been introduced to the notion that NASA could be completely off its rocker (which for the most part, it is!)
NASA has nothing to do with my complaint since I don't need any scientific or pseudo scientific discussion on the nature of vacuum to understand that the pictures and videos and stories by NASA are faked. When discussing NASA in fact I would gladly do without the science, just as I would gladly do without it when I discuss 9/11 (not needing to hear one word about airplane engineering or structural architecture to understand that it is a fraud) and not because we shouldn't look into all this as a principle, but because... forget it. I won't get caught blabbing away about the scientific method again.
In any case, let's get back to the facts, as slowly (if painfully slowly) as they come in. You don't have to participate, nonhocapito. I can moderate this.
No doubt. Just keep an eye on non-videos like "Flat Earth Clues", where a guy rambles on eating our time as if we were illiterates who cannot read, while pulling out the real trick, which is to leech on and smear "September Clues".
simonshack
Administrator

I have moved the above three posts by Hoi and Nonho here to the "Getting The Word Out" thread" (which were off topic with the "Cold of Space" discussion anyway) and here is why I chose to put them here:

It is of course of great concern to me to keep 'getting the word out' - and to diffuse as efficiently and convincingly as possible the essence of Cluesforum's most solid research findings. As Nonho rightly points out, we have - over the years - made "tangible progress, one that emancipates people". In fact, it is this emancipation of minds that is my main objective with this forum - and hopefully we are really doing some good here with our efforts to expose the many media, social, geopolitical & science deceptions / manipulations / hoaxes of this world. I dare believe that our readership values and appreciates our commitment to a research deontology privileging demonstrable facts, observations and evidence.

As I see it, even though the very nature of this forum relies on our open-mindedness towards new theories (in the various fields of research) as they unfold over time, I think we need to remain focused on the topics which may truly make a difference - insofar as the aforementioned 'emancipation process' is concerned. Bluntly speaking and in my honest opinion, we need to recognize and cultivate the best / strongest / most positive parts of our collective efforts here - lest they be lost in the midst of 'grander' - yet less urgent intellectual pursuits. Let me put this in simpler words: would it make a lot of difference (to our lives) if we should reach a high level of certainty as to the shape / form / nature of the solar system and the universe? Would such a 'revelation' empower us in any way - and improve our quality of life? I honestly don't think so. On the other hand, do our efforts, for instance, to expose the media hoaxsters and fear-mongering clowns of this world enhance / improve our lives in any way? I honestly do think they do.

I know, I have also indulged in / dabbled with 'grand' topics (such as our solar system - with my jokingly-named "SSSS") - but I consider this more like a side hobby and a personal intellectual pastime - as I certainly do not pretend nor expect to reach any sort of firm conclusions on that front within my lifetime. This is, of course, in stark contrast with my heartfelt, sincere and - I dare say - passionate wish that more people will 'wake up' to the realities of the world we live in - what with the unspeakably crude and arrogant 'tribe' that is currently ruling it - so as to build a 'base' of critical thinkers to start restoring sanity on this earth. To achieve this (over?-)ambitious goal, and if we are all serious about it, we need to observe a modicum of 'strategy' to reach out to ever more numerous freethinkers - without scaring too many of them away with 'revolutionary' theories about the shape of the world / or universe. In the meanwhile, I can only observe that our most direct / rabid opponents (such as the Fetzer military crew) have already been using the 'flat earth meme' as a means of poo-pooing Cluesforum. Here are a few extracts from their January 2014 "hit piece" on Veterans Today:
“September Clues” has all of the earmarks of being a 9/11 gatekeeping operation. Buying into their bizarre 9/11 mythology may be appealing if you believe the Earth is flat."

"The only good reason to doubt the existence of satellites might be that you believe the Earth is flat."

"The September Clueless guys think satellite pictures of a Round Earth must be photoshopped. You can’t have a serious debate about a complex subject like 9/11 with people that think the Earth is flat."
And on Fetzer's own "REAL DEAL" blog: http://radiofetzer.blogspot.it/2014/02/ ... aking.html
Don Fox wrote:Shack is a Flat Earth disinfo agent who was putting Bin Laden stickers on his brother's race car in 1986. Why do you believe ANYTHING the guy says about 9/11?
Of course, we have hardly ever mentioned /nor debated 'flat earth' on this forum - but the Fetzer crew is clearly raring for us to do so. <_<
hoi.polloi

CluesQuiz #3: Nuke Quiz! at 4:44 EDT (Toronto) today!

http://fakeologist.com/2015/03/28/ep140 ... lues-quiz/

Listen live:

http://s1.fakeologist.com/
477px-Castle_Romeo.jpg
477px-Castle_Romeo.jpg (37.97 KiB) Viewed 18950 times
simonshack
Administrator

"LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE"

Just bumped into this - over Fecebook though - but why not?

https://www.facebook.com/911MakeNoise/

hoi.polloi

How awesomely timed. Kham and I are recording the next show on the 18th! If I scramble, maybe I can even release it by EOD.

Just because this gets extra attention on the topic, please vote here for the next topic after Nukes: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1836
simonshack
Administrator

Today I wish to salute and thank our Swedish member Tufa for saving and reposting on his YT channel this excellent video (authored by "Mack" - an american videomaker who, for some reason, removed his original version from his own Youtube channel long ago).

It has recently surpassed the 2-million-views mark - not bad for a video dealing with such a 'sensitive' issue... :)

DID 3000 PEOPLE REALLY DIE ON 9-11 ??

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoZEuj1VPv0
antipodean

Was Rick Mayall Murdered ?

Unread post by antipodean »

Just watched this on the David Icke forum, Rick Mayall plays Jenga to illustrate how the towers fell. Also has his suspicions about 7/7.
Interstingly at the end Mayall says "9/11 was a ruse and a charade a little child could identify"

Edit : It's from this movie http://www.filmvolt.com/#!Pre-Order-One ... ecdd847eda

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI2koOGpR5Q