Should CluesForum exist?

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Should CluesForum exist?

Postby hoi.polloi on March 7th, 2014, 2:07 pm

Sometimes I can't help but find myself getting philosophical about our strange role in all this "exposure of the truth" process.

If we are just more people in the growing number who have uncovered all the incredible fakery involved in the reports of
  • events and propaganda of World War II
  • major assassinations of the 60's
  • major disasters of the past few centuries
  • Earth science and "space travel" (e.g.; gravity, "space", and so on)
  • the supposed possibilities of nuclear discoveries (i.e.; "h-bombs", "a-bombs" and unclear nuclear power)
  • the cold violent pursuit of those with perhaps justifiable "rage against the machine" (i.e.; the "war on terror")
then, what have people been occupying their minds with? And what could they?

What have people who knew about Rocketdyne, NukeLies and so on been doing with their energies? Are we wasting time by talking about these things, are we missing the point, have we alerted everyone it is possible to alert about these things?

It isn't as if getting all sorts of praise for saving people from believing fairy stories would make us feel any better. It would probably make us feel very little difference at all. We would just be confused why people suddenly decided to wake up and no wiser about what it takes for them to do so. All we might conclude is that patience and optimism are necessary and our site serves as a distraction from meditative activities, as much as any Alex Jones or Michael Moore sort of pseudo-truth entertainment. Because of this and because people seem to be fickle, as a whole, about what the present paradigm ever is, what kind of difference can we expect from making people aware of the falseness of all the fear stories? What stories are we supposed to be creating as a replacement for the general populous' craving for the bizarre and emotionally manipulative? Must we break people's addictions to such feelings, and if so, how?

There seems to be a spiritual problem in the human race I would describe as "boredom". That is, our perpetual ability to "be bored" (which comes from a deep dissatisfaction with merely being) is the bane of existence that makes people crave the doom, drama, defeatism and excitement of something to worry about, have "a cause" for. Are we doing the same thing? Are we just "bored" and annoyed with the lack of truth, without realizing that people with truth actually have no deeper understanding of the fundamentals of existence?

So many people are obsessed with — completely obsessed with and basing their entire lives around — the ideas of climate change, peak oil, resource waste, overpopulation, pollution, space travel, nuclear bombs, nuclear energy, "unstable nations", holocausts, effective racism, technological security and other weird interpretations of what's happening being the certain doom of humanity.

Which deeply passionate drive about such topics, even as the froth from their activities seems to "enrich" the lives of those with those drives (from their own perspective, anyway), should be dismissed?

Am I missing the spirit and deep purpose of our search and our quest to save people from their kind of apparent need to have these dramas and Quixotian romances? Are we sub- or un-consciously setting up a similar drama about truth which does little more than give our species further trivia to worry about and crave change to?

Would awareness, for example, of the facts (presuming they are such, for hypothetical reasons) that the Earth is the center of the human perspective and universe, and the planets are mere unreachable phantoms, cause a different awareness to arise — different than the awareness of the Earth as a flat, concave or convex shape? Would a worthy or a negative change come tumbling after a huge "wake up" to the next definition of real truth that results in merely a different kind of madness — perhaps, a kind of defeatism, an obsession with "real problems" that people are finally awoken to after exhaustion from the hoaxes? And would there be any energy left to address the "real problems" whatever they end up being? Do we have a responsibility to identify the "real problems", after all? Is that the goal of all the distractions? Are we failing to miss the real way to save people from all of the so-much-useless worrying and hand-wringing?

To be more clear, my question is: is there a fundamental flaw in the way we are spreading info through CluesForum which must be addressed in another way? Not a religious way, not a "wake people up to fakery" way, not in any way we are aware of, but semi-strictly in a way we are all equally ignorant of?

If this reads as some kind of impatience and gloom in the face of our otherwise incredibly successful exposures of fakery, I apologize. But occasionally I must wonder if there is some magic universal law we've failed to grasp, something that those we might deem "the ignorant sheep" are trying to teach us, that we are missing because we are focusing so heavily on the supposition that a world awoken to the truth is necessarily a world improved from the one we live in.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4994
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: Should CluesForum exist?

Postby arc300 on March 8th, 2014, 1:30 am

Hi, Hoi.
I tried to post the cartoon from the link below as an image via photobucket, but I can't get it to re-size: it ends up way too small to be legible. I assume a lot of readers will be familiar with it, and I think it goes some way to answering your question about what people have been occupying their minds with.

http://www.prosebeforehos.com/image-of-the-day/08/24/huxley-vs-orwell-infinite-distraction-or-government-oppression/

As to the question and title of this thread, would I be wrong in saying that your question could be rephrased as, "Are we wasting our time with this forum"?

If so, then, no! The fakery we expose here is absurd!

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities".
source:http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Voltaire

Have we prevented any atrocities? How would we know? And in this world where our daily lives are being relentlessly and increasingly abstractified, and therefore absurdified, then the possible scope of the definition of 'atrocity' becomes larger and larger, until it loops back on itself and it is the believing of an absurdity which is, in fact, the atrocity. Maybe. If so, then this forum has almost definitely prevented the commission of atrocities, and therefore should most definitely exist.
arc300
Member
 
Posts: 167
Joined: April 27th, 2012, 11:13 pm

Re: Should CluesForum exist?

Postby hoi.polloi on March 8th, 2014, 3:41 am

Okay, alright. Yes, that was my question rephrased a bit. Should we be doing what we are doing?

Another issue, besides the Huxley kind of worry, is our actual effect on what's really going on rather than what we hope to happen, which is a great big 'wake up' to the information (even as it does seem to be happening, slowly).

We don't know how much people are reading us deeply, considering the information carefully, using the humor we use to try to launch important information to really understand where we are coming from; just as observation changes what is being observed, so our content might feel different if we could gather the ratio of psychopathic people to empathic people on our forum. We cannot know. We cannot really meet everyone registered (nor would we want to) let alone random readership and so I end up with the sinking feeling that we have something like a ratio of 1000 intelligence corporation employees and interns to every 1 average oblivious person browsing CluesForum unaware of the treasure trove of information Simon has provided and organized for the world to read. They leave, oblivious and skeptical, while the intelligence operatives leave with strategies for how to improve the simulation. It's not great. It's not very helpful so far because their strategy seems to be to ramp up the dumbness and stupidity to bide time for their technology to improve.

But the number of intelligent operatives reading the forum and gaining information for their superiors on how they can improve the PsyOps is probably really depressing to think about. And are we going to win? Will we alert enough people about what's going on?

Let's look at the ways they have mocked and imitated the truth thusfar:

Ace "Faker" Baker is a sort of clone of the genuine Simon Shack. Ace Baker is an "edgy musician" which mocks Simon's musician-type and he claims to have some video editing experience as Simon has. He joined the Jim Fetzer/John Hutchison scene (with Judy Wood, Nico Haupt, Rosalie Grable et al) right after the release of the first version of Simon's September Clues. They were able to imitate and mock Simon because of the exposure risked on the Internet.

At least one person has cloned and copied the CluesForum web site's appearance and style, even as we weren't completely aware of any "style" we had until we saw it copied and mocked, and this was done to deliberately obscure our revelations.

In the future, we might even see fake terrorists or fake would-bes which look vaguely like amalgams of Simon, myself or other people in the "truth movement", as some sort of shameless attempt to associate us with the players of their simulations.

We have people which, on the surface, play the role of "September Clues and/or CluesForum champion" and have resulted in the strangest cyber backstabbing cases. For example, the person who claimed the role of D.Duck when I met him was also the guy who actually drove me to Simon's house. Then, he dropped off the forum saying Simon is a shill, because he insisted on some truth behind the Hudson crash. He may have been genuine, or perhaps he was not. We could not tell the difference!

Then, there was a vaguely psychopathic character Steven Warran, who pretended to be into our research to get close and try to use information about us to pretend he found some "scoop" (like that Simon and I are the same person!) and we had characters like Equinox who appear to make calculated efforts to help the forum out in some way, but whose own pictures of themselves are fake, and who seem to exist for the sole purpose of having controllable assets in our network.

One of the worst examples of this strange turn of events was when long-time member/supporter Ozzybinoswald (whom we had never met in person, mind) insisted on being part of a story which seemed clearly fake, but would not divulge why that was the case.

Even members of CluesForum scratch their heads about and wonder about these personalities — Brian S Staveley, Equinox, Fred, Ozzybinoswald, Steven Warran, D.Duck — and think because we were fooled by them that we are somehow part of a stage performance pretending to be fooled. Or they think these people have some special information that proves we are the fabricated people they say we are, like Simon is a communist and terrorist.

They are trying to glue CluesForum to the simulation, creators-of-the-forum-first, and they will appear to have our interests at heart to do so. And the longer we have it up, as good as it is, and the more we ignore this problem of not being able to meet and confirm every egocentric or enigmatic character, the more they will simply replace us with characters of their own choosing.

And now I understand, when people say, "Oh they couldn't possibly control the whole world, that would involve too many people", that these people are wrong. They can control the world and it is because it doesn't involve that many people at all.

And even our own readership just takes a few glances at the problems, shrugs and chuckles and moves on, regardless of whether they think we are onto something or not. Hence, we just end up providing a better and better template for the simulation to copy what tenacity looks like (because, let's face it, we are pretty stubborn to have been sticking to this line of inquiry for so long so unpaid and unrewarded except for the chance to help the occasional person out of a muck of lies) and people don't really know how hard it has been to strive to identify that we are genuine in a world that would appear to rather have the simulation of us instead of our real selves.

So I wonder if being on the Internet with this information at all is rather self-defeating. It's like most people just check Facebook and log off.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4994
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: Should CluesForum exist?

Postby fbenario on March 8th, 2014, 3:50 am

Should Clues Forum Exist?

You're damn right it should.

Putting it as simply as I can:

8 million page-views.

If even a small percentage of our readers have come to see and understand reality more clearly, our teaching has done priceless service to the world, its future effect and value incalculable.

As I've said from the forum's very beginning, this is the most important site on the internet; consequently, I believe we have a moral obligation to continue it indefinitely. There is no possibility I'm the only person who sees it this way.
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2196
Joined: October 23rd, 2009, 2:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Should CluesForum exist?

Postby hoi.polloi on March 8th, 2014, 3:57 am

Yes, but if the ratio is for example 7,999,000 government shills to 1,000 genuine people, and then among those only 10 who walk away with an understanding of what's going on — specifically, all the hoaxing of our history and science and news — how does that help? It just means the shills and perpetrators are very aware of how few of us there are.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4994
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: Should CluesForum exist?

Postby lux on March 8th, 2014, 5:03 am

Recently Simon posted a video speech by the president of the TV Academy in which he denied that 9/11 was a CGI hoax. In my opinion that denial is an excellent measure of the effectiveness of Cluesforum. One of the highest placed executives within the TV industry finds it necessary to make a speech denying the charge of media fakery related to 9/11. The idea of 9/11 and other media fakery has now made it to the big time! And, where did the charge and evidence of that fakery originate if not from Simon, Hoi and Cluesforum?

And, IMO the idea that (to paraphrase) “revealing the tricksters methods will make him smarter and more effective at trickery” isn't valid. Revealing the methods of criminals doesn't make life easier for the criminal in any other context so why should it in this one? If we keep criminal methods a secret then the old methods would continue to work just fine so they wouldn't have to become smarter or more effective. They could just keep fooling the masses with the same old methods. Revealing their secrets makes them work harder, that's true, but they will always make mistakes. Perhaps upping the pressure by critiquing their work will cause them to make even more mistakes …

Image

… as any 2-headed woman will tell you. :D
lux
Member
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: October 1st, 2011, 11:46 pm

Re: Should CluesForum exist?

Postby arc300 on March 8th, 2014, 6:24 am

hoi.polloi wrote:Yes, but if the ratio is for example 7,999,000 government shills to 1,000 genuine people, and then among those only 10 who walk away with an understanding of what's going on — specifically, all the hoaxing of our history and science and news — how does that help? It just means the shills and perpetrators are very aware of how few of us there are.


Yes, but apart from those 10 who understood immediately (for argument's sake), if the other 900 people are indeed genuine, then their minds should provide fertile ground for any Clues-seeds to burst forth. It just may take more or less time depending on each individual, and how long they can be held enchanted by the puerile distractions that bombard us daily. I, myself will never know how many times in my life I have denied, ignored, glossed-over etc information which is now a major part of my world-view.

Come to think of it, when we speak of distractions, what are 'they' actually seeking to distract us from? Could it be that they seek to distract us from the self-disgust and anguish that a normal person would feel if they suddenly had to face up to the fact that they have played an almost equal part in defrauding themselves and the whole human species, merely by allowing themselves to be defrauded by such childish stories? Different people will have different breaking points, and it's only a matter of time.

Sorry, but I can't help but be optimistic. Anyway, I think Lux's post is right on the money. I'm sure that the hoaxters would much rather we not be here.
arc300
Member
 
Posts: 167
Joined: April 27th, 2012, 11:13 pm

Re: Should CluesForum exist?

Postby hoi.polloi on March 8th, 2014, 7:29 am

Image

But that isn't a mistake, it's Zaphod Beeblebrox, in the middle of an improbability transport don't you know! (Delicious find, by the way.)

I see your arguments, and I understand they might rather wish we didn't exist, but I am concerned that it isn't really that much work at all for them to trick most people. On another — maybe more personal — note, I guess I keep encountering a problem whereby people give me no credence whatsoever when I state the same things that Simon states, if in my own jumbled lingua franca. Whereas if I am more of a "go along" sort of fellow that doesn't bring up the details of what's wrong, I don't get slammed, ignored and/or mocked very quickly.

So I am concerned that there is something else going on besides the difference between stating facts and stating lies. It's like I live in a personal "opposite world" that follows me around and prevents me from being disbelieved when I am sarcastic and prevents me from being believed when I tell the truth. Is this karmic payback for something? I don't know.

I am wondering if it's the forum itself, the boring text itself, which helps to translate my statements into pure words/facts/figures/forensics which people are capable of listening to. And I am superstitious that my poor luck at this whole "spreading the truth" sort of thing is somehow packaged with my words here. And if that's the case, does this mean I am personally missing the point of the consequences of having this truth? Am I just over-thinking the general sort of resistance people have to waking from their fantasy, and am I taking it too "personally", or not personally but giving it too much respect? I mean, I've had people cry and scream and get extremely nervous and flee the room. Simon has had someone batter him and try to choke him. We have probably all experienced people belittling us, dismissing us or stating they don't have "the time" when they are told something as simple as look it up for yourself.

Are we presenting the information in some inherently wrong fashion, which benefits the perps more than it benefits the people we are trying to help? Is the forum part of this issue? Are we accidentally perpetuating a culture which consistently fails to communicate the truth as well as we could?
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4994
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: Should CluesForum exist?

Postby dblitz on March 8th, 2014, 10:22 am

arc300 wrote:Have we prevented any atrocities? How would we know? And in this world where our daily lives are being relentlessly and increasingly abstractified, and therefore absurdified, then the possible scope of the definition of 'atrocity' becomes larger and larger, until it loops back on itself and it is the believing of an absurdity which is, in fact, the atrocity. Maybe. If so, then this forum has almost definitely prevented the commission of atrocities, and therefore should most definitely exist.


Good comment, I agree.
dblitz
Member
 
Posts: 244
Joined: April 27th, 2013, 3:32 am

Re: Should CluesForum exist?

Postby Libero on March 8th, 2014, 10:33 am

The real question that should be asked, perhaps, is "Should CluesForum Evolve" -- or perhaps that may not be a mission of this website's purpose and therefore, the following blurb may be disregarded.

Firstly, a sincere congrats and thanks should be given to all who have contributed their honest input for the true betterment of this forum. Obviously none of it would be possible without the visionaries who created this virtual space where folks from around the world can come together with their own contributions not necessarily to the exposé of truth, but to the presentation of evidence that through the use of one's own ability to reason, an individual may determine if the officially reported stories/facts etc. may hold water or not.

In my opinion, the same ability to reason which brings us here in the first place should allow us to not always simply stop at 'They are doing it for power, control, fear and money" to bring us to our conclusions. There are far too many give-aways to allow us to pat ourselves on the back and consider ourselves so intelligent as to see through their illusions and allusions -- to see through the numerical anomalies presented in their stories and to have claimed victory over the cracking of their codes. After all, people look for patterns to assign meaning (you can check this with yourself and your own verifiable experience and truth.) How can we continue to accept that 9/11 was an elaborate video production -- a magic trick of monumental proportions and then allow ourselves to observe that the silly buggers messed up such a silly detail by claiming that almost all of the hijackers were Saudi but then went after Iraq and Afghanistan instead. And geez, why didn't the fools leave any airplane parts out to be viewed in Shanksville -- that should have been an easy one, even if they were photoshopped in. Can an airplane ever crash into the first floor of any building? It's as silly a thought as a little piece of a building crushing a big piece of a building at the speed of gravity. 2 trillion went missing the day before? Hmm.. if the gov and media are one, why would they bother to tell us that little tidbit. They give you enough information just in the situations to know the official story is untrue without any further investigation into the evidence -- but only to be recognized for those with an open mind... to those that are conscious. And this is just an example of the 9/11 show. For those that were conscious in the 60's, how many caught the hand-less front page RFK assassination photo -- the unmarred face of MLK who was reported to have had half of it ripped off with a single gunshot but then appeared dead and unscathed in the photos of the periodicals? For the unconscious, how was the nationality of those eroded that paid attention to the 'assassination coverups'... for those 'witnessing' the atrocities seen in the imagery stemming from yet another unjust war fought in a foreign land. For those that were old enough to remember the end of WWII, did any Americans hang their heads in shame at the thought of their countrymen having blown tens of thousands of innocent civilians into oblivion while "the enemy" was in process of surrender. If we are to accept now that the nuke incidences were actually contrived, wouldn't the invention of these stories in actuality have saved lives as reported while allowing a country with an extremely prideful people to unashamedly accept defeat? (The involved countries' respective leadership could have been in cahoots with each other as well, but who knows, right?)

The Book of Ecclesiastes from the Bible is a fairly short, fantastic read if one hasn't taken it in yet. Before we claim that it is only control, power, and riches that these elites are looking for with their trickery, examine the findings of Ecclesiastes and compare them with experiences through your own life. Although never a king or very wealthy for that matter, I personally have and have come to much of the same conclusion through my own experience. A reportedly 2000 year old story makes as much sense today as it did back then ... imagine that.

http://www.bethinking.org/is-there-mean ... to-meaning


Perhaps your journey through cluesforumland has caused to to question what can ever be the evaluation of your own personal truth... the question what truth is in itself or at minimum, where it must be decided. Our findings appear to tell us that things are much more controlled in the media than could ever be imagined, including from within the music industry. 9/11 calls attention to the Matrix movies... to Supertramp's Breakfast in America album with the Logical Song.

When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful,
a miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical.
And all the birds in the trees, well they'd be singing so happily,
joyfully, playfully watching me.
But then they send me away to teach me how to be sensible,
logical, responsible, practical.
And they showed me a world where I could be so dependable,
clinical, intellectual, cynical.

There are times when all the world's asleep,
the questions run too deep
for such a simple man.
Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned
I know it sounds absurd
but please tell me who I am.

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
liberal, fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
acceptable, respectable, presentable, a vegetable!

At night, when all the world's asleep,
the questions run so deep
for such a simple man.
Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned
I know it sounds absurd
but please tell me who I am.


Styx was another hugely popular band with their -- " The Grand Illusion"

Welcome to the Grand illusion
Come on in and see what's happening
Pay the price, get your tickets for the show
The stage is set, the band starts playing
Suddenly your heart is pounding
Wishing secretly you were a star.

But don't be fooled by the radio
The TV or the magazines
They show you photographs of how your life should be
But they're just someone else's fantasy
So if you think your life is complete confusion
Because you never win the game
Just remember that it's a Grand illusion
And deep inside we're all the same.
We're all the same...

So if you think your life is complete confusion
Because your neighbors got it made
Just remember that it's a Grand illusion
And deep inside we're all the same.
We're all the same...

America spells competition, join us in our blind ambition
Get yourself a brand new motor car
Someday soon we'll stop to ponder what on Earth's this spell we're under
We made the grade and still we wonder who the hell we are


These songs make a lot more sense now to most of us here than they did back when, right? Why is that? Why do they ask the same question at the end?

Why does one ask the same question when seeking one's own Enlightenment?

(The Beatles -- they are an entire topic on their own and to no surprise already covered within this rockin' forum.)

And here's a small snippet from Monty Python's "The Meaning of Life"

In the universe there are many energy fields which we cannot normally perceive. Some energies have a spiritual source which act upon a person’s soul. However, this “soul” does not exist ab initio as orthodox Christianity teaches; it has to be brought into existence by a process of guided self-observation. However, this is rarely achieved owing to man’s unique ability to be distracted from spiritual matters by everyday trivia.



Many of our findings, including several from the 9/11 events point straight to clues and connections to certain New Age principles, whether one chooses to believe in it or not. Enlightenment and the possibility of a universal collective consciousness is obviously a huge part of the belief system. While this may be a huge psyop in itself to the most skeptical, it certainly begs the question "Why would an evil, greedy TPTB choose to direct people toward spirituality and away from materialism?" For added reinforcement of the possibility of this principle, does anyone see possible signs or example of corporations "falling on their sword" as of late? I do. And is it possible that should we listen more to the animal world to find out more about ourselves. What causes this to occur in nature? Why is human society currently set up so differently?
Image
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File: ... _water.jpg

And what's this doing at the Vatican?
Image
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pigna_%28rione_of_Rome%29


The existence of Cluesforum is sublime. Cluesforum is part one of the Matrix series -- the "What is the Matrix?" question and for those that still have doubts, it is the go to spot on the entire internet to direct people to attempt to free their mind. Part 2 of the Matrix possibly asks the "Why?" Part 3 possibly asks the "OK, what the heck do we do now?" (Mark Passio does an extremely well thought out analysis on both the Matrix series as well as the Wizard of Oz if you have some time to check them out)

Matrix Pt. 1 alternative ending
"Hi. It's me. I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I imagine you can also feel me. You won't have to search for me anymore. I'm done running. Done hiding. Whether I'm done fighting, I suppose, is up to you. I believe deep down, we both want this world to change. I believe that the Matrix can remain our cage or it can become our chrysalis, that's what you helped me to understand. That to be truly free, truly free, you cannot change your cage. You have to change yourself. When I used to look out at this world, all I could see was its edges, its boundaries, its leaders and laws. But now, I see another world. A different world where all things are possible. A world of hope. Of peace. I can't tell you how to get there, but I know if you can free your mind, you'll find the way.".



Will Cluesforum one day address the possibility of added reason to additionally ask the "Why?" We shall see.


Libero's journey through finding cluesforum as told by Heliophant "with guard still up but letting go a bit more every day." Thanks, again to everyone! :)

http://www.heliofant.com/
Last edited by Libero on March 20th, 2014, 10:14 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Libero
Member
 
Posts: 333
Joined: August 24th, 2012, 9:21 pm

Re: Should CluesForum exist?

Postby bostonterrierowner on March 8th, 2014, 1:30 pm

CluesForum is an only platform on Earth where "awaken" people can exchange their opinions and ideas and a so it should be treated.

We do not wake the sheeple up , it cannot be achieved this way IMHO.

Where will we go if this forum gets shut down ( god forbid ) ?

It's a modern day Platonian Academy ( no pun intended ) .
bostonterrierowner
Member
 
Posts: 849
Joined: May 2nd, 2011, 11:01 pm

Re: Should CluesForum exist?

Postby simonshack on March 8th, 2014, 2:18 pm

*

WHY does Cluesforum exist ?

Good question, Hoi - and I truly appreciate your philosophical take on this question, although your specific interrogation is, of course: "should it exist"? I'll pass on that particular question (as I certainly think it should exist!) and tackle another aspect of this issue, as I feel compelled to remind everyone of WHY it exists. So, with my feet firmly planted on Earth (as the boringly rational person that I am), let me just summarize some past events which probably VERY FEW current Cluesforum members are aware about. Perhaps only our longtime members Brianv and Antipodean will recall any of this - but I will gladly share with you all my historical perspective about the various forum 'dramas' prior to Cluesforum's birth. As it is, I have hardly ever done so - as I've always tried to stay clear of the mind-numbing 'internal truther-gossip and feuds' - most obviously designed to wear out anyone investigating 9/11 and turn them away in disgust from the so-called "9/11 truth movement".

Back in 2007, there were only TWO forums which would allow any discussion about the lame / fake imagery of 9/11 (or the 'no-plane' paradigm): "9/11 researchers. com" and "9/11movement. org". Let me repeat and emphasize: these were the two only places on the entire frigging internets where such debates were allowed. ( I was a total newbie in "9/11 truth circles" at the time - and had no idea that I was typing my words into dumb gatekeeping forums...). Of course, the 'original no-planer' Nico Haupt (under his "ewing2001" moniker) participated there - and I remember how frustrated I was about the utterly incomprehensible gibberish he kept posting on those two sites. And where is Nico Haupt now? Has he gone into early retirement?

To make a long story short, BOTH of these two forums (where I had actively posted my musings, perhaps unwisely anticipating my ongoing 9/11 research) were 'mysteriously' shut down - in short order - between May and July 2007 (note: I released my September Clues movie in June 2007).

Here are two relevant links I was able to find today - discussing these two 'mysterious' shut-downs:

ABOUT THE 911MOVEMENT.ORG shutdown:
http://killtown.blogspot.it/2007/05/abo ... ntorg.html

ABOUT THE 911RESEARCHERS.COM shutdown:
http://arabesque911.blogspot.it/2007/07 ... -down.html


Apparently, it was this John Albanese guy who had the latter (Rick Siegel's 911researchers.com) shut down.
If you ask me, the John Albanese-versus-Rick Siegel act was a classic, most blatant dog-and-pony show:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3SbjhdPRa0

With the disappearance of those two forums, Hoi and I decided to open our own forum, "Reality Shack" - which was later renamed "Cluesforum". I remember thinking - and fearing - that this would become a massive, unmanageable burden to maintain and administrate. In fact, at the time we called it "an experiment". Well, the experiment seems to have worked out pretty well after all - even if it has certainly turned out to be a demanding (and unpaid) job to keep it going - and existing. I, for one, have enjoyed every minute of it - and have learned a LOT from our sharpest forum contributors. Thanks to all. Now...ehrm... is it at all surprising that our forum is being targeted / attacked from all sides - considering the zillion-dollar "hoax-industry" that we are systematically exposing? I don't think so. I'd be surprised if it weren't. The simple fact that those clowns evidently feel the NEED to attack us (instead of ignoring us altogether) is, in itself, a very good sign that we are on the right track.

As for the 911movement.org forum shutting down, there really never was any sensible explanation as to why it disappeared (along with hours of tireless research / hard work of mine which just went "poof" - down the drain / lost in cyberspace). At the time, I never thought of backing up my writings on my own hard disk... According to Killtown (where is Killtown now, btw?), that "911movement.org forum had been set up by "Slick" - a former admin of the Loosechange forum. One rumor going the rounds at the time was that "Slick's" wife had become pissed off with him - and told him to choose to keep "either her / or the forum". Well, where is this "Slick" entity now? Has he gone into early retirement?

Of course, we then had the Loosechange forum posting THIS hilarious 'final warning' in their forum rules...
Image

So what am I trying to say here? Well, I think it should be obvious that the 9/11 perps probably prefer that NO forum such as ours would exist. Now, were the two aforementioned forums limited-hangouts / controlled-oppositon hubs? I'd say that yes - they were most likely so. To be sure, Rick Siegel (in his 9/11 Eyewitness" movie") posed as an "amateur-videographer" who had allegedly filmed some 'mysterious flashes' emanating from a helicopter (see "PAT", in my September Clues Addendum) hovering above the towers before they came down. Rick Siegel also 'attacked' Ellen Mariani - and this triggered a big mainstream media outrage on the New York Post, no less! As for Killtown - who made some amazing work compiling and referencing the extant 9/11 video material - where is he now? Has he gone into early retirement? Or was he also a (refined / sophisticated) gatekeeper enrolled by the perp-controlled 9/11 "truth movement"?

To be sure, we have never stopped researching - fearlessly so - well beyond the wretched 9/11 scam. Over the years, we have made quantum leaps towards undressing a whole series of other major bluffs and skulduggeries which are dumbing down this beautiful world of ours. Yes, dear Hoi: I think that what we do here - quite simply - is to reclaim the beauty of this world. I personally refuse to live out my life on this gorgeous planet without reacting to its stoopid and destructive elements. Call me a Newtonian action-reaction supporter if you will! :lol:

Are we (Cluesforum) also destined to disappear from this planet? Well, not as long as I live. I can tell you that much. :)



****************

If you wonder what this RICK SIEGEL guy was up to - (prior to from playing the role of a "9/11 truther" and "9/11 amateur videographer") :

Rick Siegel - and Windows95: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkp3k-GWDRo

TV CEO Rick Siegel is interviewed by Squawk Box Europe: "Setting a historical record as the first online video network broadcasting 24 Hours a day from Europe and the USA using advanced proprietary software and paid membership driven technology." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgWX_j0QKXE
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6519
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: Should CluesForum exist?

Postby lux on March 8th, 2014, 2:35 pm

hoi.polloi wrote:
Are we presenting the information in some inherently wrong fashion, which benefits the perps more than it benefits the people we are trying to help? Is the forum part of this issue? Are we accidentally perpetuating a culture which consistently fails to communicate the truth as well as we could?


I, for one, have seen only evidence that CF is making an impact, one that the perps seem to feel compelled to fight. The TV Academy speech being only one example. There have been others.

What evidence have you seen to the contrary?
lux
Member
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: October 1st, 2011, 11:46 pm

Re: Should CluesForum exist?

Postby simonshack on March 8th, 2014, 5:10 pm

As an addendum to my above post, please check out this old thread of the "truthmove.org" forum - where John Albanese ("JohnA") actually claims to have been personally responsible for shutting down Rick Siegel's "911researchers" forum...

"I've had 911Researchers' Website Taken Down"

"I only regret that i waited this long and allowed them to get as far as they got in upsetting Ellen Mariani. I was willing to take the abuse myself - but - attacking a 911 widow was where i was forced to draw the line and pull the plug. Now - of course - everyone will speculate on how i could achieve such a feat. well - despite all the bad things going on in this nation, there are still good people and good laws on the books that every citizen is entitled to call upon.

I just hope that Rick Siegel, who is currently in Spain, understands where he failed, and reconsiders his life before seeking to make things worse for himself and others."
http://www.truthmove.org/forum/topic/546


Regrets, regrets... <_<

Note that the whole spiel was played out around the phony pretext that Rick Siegel supposedly offended a phony family member (of a phony victim) "Ellen Mariani"... "the only 9/11 grieving family member who ever tried to sue George Bush - and whose case was ultimately dismissed in the Supreme Court"...
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6519
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: Should CluesForum exist?

Postby hoi.polloi on March 9th, 2014, 2:02 pm

Thanks for the encouraging words from everyone. Libero, I agree that each one of us can explore the big important questions, such as "Who am I?", in our own way, and it doesn't necessarily belong as a function of this forum. I also agree that we have done some good. I want to focus a little bit on the public questions, not the private questions.

lux wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:
Are we presenting the information in some inherently wrong fashion, which benefits the perps more than it benefits the people we are trying to help? Is the forum part of this issue? Are we accidentally perpetuating a culture which consistently fails to communicate the truth as well as we could?


I, for one, have seen only evidence that CF is making an impact, one that the perps seem to feel compelled to fight. The TV Academy speech being only one example. There have been others.

What evidence have you seen to the contrary?


Well, I would like to see the evidence of progress more present in actual interactions with real people rather than reflected in media reform. While media reform is certainly desirable, it may be another trick unless we can be pretty sure they are doing it from full-on public pressure. Yes, there has generally been an increasing discussion of "false flags" and the problem with our money system, our media system, and so on. And yes, indeed, there is an increasing number of people I've met, who are capable of understanding the surface idea of the danger of wide-scale propaganda built into our media and that they might better protect their friends and family from this threat.

But in the contrary, I have been a little concerned for the conclusions of those who have been "released" from the grip of media. They seem to just "break away" or "shut down" or display exhaustion rather than get inspired to do their own research. They shut off the TV out of frustration but not out of any kind of enlightenment; so they still hold on to the myth of the Titanic, the myth of nukes or satellites or 9/11 or they exist in a loop of cognitive dissonance. And because of this kind of "media burn out" combined with media addiction there is nothing anyone can tell them to help them look into history for themselves. They throw an unconscious mental tantrum based on something like their oversocialization or something, like, "Oh, so I can't absorb and trust this entertainment as my guide line for life? Well, then fuck it, I am not even going to try making a guide line for life. I'm stopping my personal maturity level and development right here motherfuckers. And I'm going to complain about television and the media until I can have social permission to return to living in my fantasy world." They are not "the awoken". They are more like "the permanently hypnotized" or "the perpetually snapped" and often they will make a slow, sad descent back into the comfort of the media when they realize nobody cares. Like a chain smoker that is perpetually "quitting" when in the room with someone else.

I have also noticed people clinging to Religious and racial suspicions and hatred. This is more noticeable in those who actually take the fakery to their logical brains and try to reform their life, only to discover ... hatred! Aha! Why didn't they see it before? It's all [blank and blank's] fault!

I have seen at least two people literally foaming at the mouth with excitement or hatred at the way in which the media has betrayed the human race, when they came to "wake up". And perhaps this was an act they were sort of meant to make, kind of like the Nico Haupt or Alex Jones tantrums — disgusting or repulsing people away from the truth by making it look so dumb and frustrating. Or seducing people back into mob mentality. I don't know what to call these people, either — but if it's not an act, it's really sad and worrisome. They are somewhat awake but somewhat horrible. I am concerned about creating/releasing these emotionally stunted people as they climb out of the hole of media's enabling vice into the real world and find they have a lifetime of growing up to do that TV completely amputated from their potential. Are they better off plugged into Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones and Oscar ceremonies? Or can they be rehabilitated to the real world? And how?
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4994
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Next

Return to THE LIVING ROOM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests