THE NUKE HOAX

Global War deceptions & mass manipulation, fear-mongering terror schemes and propaganda in the Age of the Bomb
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Re: THE NUKE HOAX

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

True, the damage in Dresden and in Nagasaki/Hiroshima does look rather similar. Differences could be due to construction materials and techniques. But, however interesting the thought, it´s very hard to prove or disprove. It would help settle the matter if at least one individual bomb crater could be identified in any picture from Nagasaki/Hiroshima. Craters are absent from most pictures I have seen of Dresden, but there are some examples from the systematic destruction of Germany during the last year of WW II, perhaps from places with high groundwater tables. Allegedly taken by an American pilot, the picture below is from a book mentioned in an earlier post (http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... n#p2384481). It shows what Wesel (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany) looked like after an efficient prophylactic intervention by Allied forces.

The above naturally assumes the available images are legit.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Similarities may also be drawn from the idea that both sets of photos were creations of the military at the height (later stages) of World War II propaganda, which may have been building up for some time.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

This is hilarious. Watch carefully this (purportedly real) A-bomb test footage, from 5:17 onwards - and find "the magician behind the curtain".

Hint: we can see the studio cameraman (his head and hand) behind the mushroom cloud... :lol:

Direct link to 5:17 timeline:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dENGxFil ... B346#t=317

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dENGxFil-bQ

I didn't find this myself: thanks go to kaito at the David Icke forums: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost ... count=1268
Exorcist
Banned

Unread post by Exorcist »

Simon

Thank you for the acknowledgement above. I post as kaito on the David Icke Forum, also as Exorcist on the Let's Roll Forum. I'd like to make it clear I think there is much good research on here and on the Let's Roll Forum. I can't understand the reasons behind the what appears to be a "Forum War" between Clues and Let's Roll.. I don't participate in Forum Wars. Anyway Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all Forum members..... :D

[ADMIN: Exorcist, please see my response in the DERAILING ROOM for what may be a helpful comment about LetsRoll. -hp]
lux

Unread post by lux »

simonshack wrote:*

This is hilarious. Watch carefully this (purportedly real) A-bomb test footage, from 5:17 onwards - and find "the magician behind the curtain".

Hint: we can see the studio cameraman (his head and hand) behind the mushroom cloud... :lol:

Direct link to 5:17 timeline:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dENGxFil-bQ

I didn't find this myself: thanks go to kaito at the David Icke forums: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost ... count=1268
My take on the fake explosion in this footage is that it looks like it was done inside a water tank with blacked out back wall and transparent glass in the front, the glimpse of the cameraman being a reflection on the front glass. The "explosion" being some sort of floating matter in the water (or other transparent liquid) and perhaps being pumped up from below the tank. A light inside the main "cloud" giving it the appearance of an explosion.
Exorcist
Banned

Lux said:
My take on the fake explosion in this footage is that it looks like it was done inside a water tank with blacked out back wall and transparent glass in the front, the glimpse of the cameraman being a reflection on the front glass. The "explosion" being some sort of floating matter in the water (or other transparent liquid) and perhaps being pumped up from below the tank. A light inside the main "cloud" giving it the appearance of an explosion.
I agree with you regarding the Mushroom head. It appears faked using a "lava lamp" technique. However, IMO it's also a composite image, the mushroom stem being faked separately, clouds faked separately and the different elements being combined using the cinematographic "matte" technique and rear projection. What we see is the reflection, on a back projection screen, of the cameraman filming the composite. There is also a massive related "cock up" later in the film. Bear with me and I'll demonstrate this with some annotated frame grabs in my next post.

To get some understanding of the special effects techniques available at the time these propaganda films were produced (pre CGI), eg back projection, front projection, mirror projection, matte, countermatte, travelling matte etc I'd advise those interested to read the following books:

1) The Technique of Special Effects Cinematography by Dr. Raymond Fielding (ISBN 0240506162)

2) Film Tricks - Special Effects in the Movies by Harold Schecter and David Everitt (ISBN:082522599X)

Cheap Second hand copies are frequently advertised on Ebay or Amazon.

Edit: Below are the two annotated "faker cameraman" frame grabs I uploaded to the DIF mentioned by Simon above^

Edit:
I've had a helpful suggestion from a DI Forum member that jellyfish may have been used to form elements of the faked Castle sequence:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost ... count=1288
Last edited by Exorcist on Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Exorcist
Banned

Re: the fake Castle Nuclear Test Film at the following link......

.......I'll now highlight the second mega "cock up" I mentioned in my previous post.

In addition to the sequence starting at around 05:17 there is another sequence of the same test starting at about 18:10.

In images 1 and 2 above I've lined up frame grabs of the two sequences for comparison. The mushroom head in the frame grab labelled 2 is in fact a mirror of the mushroom head in image 1. The fakers "reverse printed" this sequence and added it, as an element, to another faked composite clip and CHANGED THE CLOUD ELEMENT BELOW IT!.
The mushroom stem in the 18:10 sequence DOES NOT PROGRESS UPWARDS unlike the 05:17 sequence.
IMO the differing cloud formations at the base and the alleged *ice rings" above the mushroom head are also separate elements in the composite fakes.

In images 3 and 4 above I've mirrored the 18:11 frame grab and positioned it below the 05:17 frame grab for comparison. This shows clearly that the mushroom head in image 4 is a mirror of the mushroom head in a frame from the 05:17 sequence.
Another point....in image 3 the bottom of the mushroom skirt appears to be almost parallel to the horizon but in image 4 there is a distinct angle between the horizon and the skirt.

Last edited by Exorcist on Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Exorcist
Banned

The following is a post I originally uploaded to the now defunct Nuke Lies Forum on 10/2/2012 copied verbatim:
At the following link we find some pages and photographs from a declassified "secret" Government Report, the US Strategic Bombing Survey of buildings damaged at Hiroshima. Strangely the Report has apparently been purchased for the EMuseum by two people with the 'Jewish' Surname CAPPA. I wonder if one of their relatives was a Hollywood photographic "artist"?

The site originally featured a section showing pages from the US strategic bombing survey booklet…

http://emuseum.icp.org/view/objects/asi ... 0bfe21878f

….plus a section showing a collection of approximately 750 jpegs purporting to be copies of original photographs on which the booklet was based. Also showed a few photos "supposedly" taken at the early post war A bomb tests. The second section showing images of the original photos was mysteriously "pulled" after I posted my analyses on the Nuke Lies site. Luckily I downloaded all of them before posting my analyses…….

Edit...They now seem to be back up and viewable(1/1/2014)

Page 336.....Written Damage Report and Analysis of Building 57, mythical Takeya Grammar School Gym

Page 337..... featuring two photos of the same side of the building taken from slightly different positions. The photos are faked montages. Note the difference in shape and location of the 3 stanchions I colour highlight in the photos below.

Page 338.....Scale Drawing showing Plan, Section, annotated construction notes, and form of building collapse.

BOTH PHOTOS ON PAGE 337 OF THIS US GOVERNMENT REPORT ARE FAKES!!!!

The building is a complete fabrication and probably never existed. The Scale Drawing is merely a "story board" for the artist "fakers" giving them a rough guide to the form of collapse they were required to depict in the fake photographs. See photos below annotated to highlight the fakery.

PHOTO 1^

PHOTO 2^ showing the same corner from a different position.
Use Ctrl+ and Ctrl- to zoom in and out of the photos.

Above we have pages 336 and 338 from the Report.(highlighting bubbles added by me) On Page 336 on the left note it emphasises the main cause of damage to be "blast" which is impossible as M69 fire bomb clusters do not produce "blast"......funnily enough neither do hoax nuclear weapons.....hence the industrial scale manufacture of "fake blast" evidence for their existence....lol.

On the right we have page 338 which is the "story board" for the "faker" artist showing the kind of image required and below the plan a little arrow labelled 164 giving the direction of view required for the crude fake photo image #164. However, in doing another incompetent rendition (165) he really gave the game away. President Obama....can I please have a complete copy of the whole fake Report or do you have to ask the CAPPA's permission first?....lmao
I have recently read Simonshack's post here:

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2388015

which makes very interesting reading regarding Robert CAPP. It appears they misspelt the name as CAPPA on the original Emuseum article I copied the name from. CAPP's deceitful inclusion of bodies from the 1923 Kanto earthquake as evidence for the A Bomb myth joins a few dots for me. Also the Japanese evacuation before, what increasingly appears to be, the staged events of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in which both the leaders of the USA and Japan appear to have secretly co-operated. I'll post some more examples of faked damaged buildings photos before I update you on my conclusions.
Last edited by Exorcist on Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:39 am, edited 6 times in total.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Exorcist wrote:The following is a post I originally uploaded to the now defunct Nuke Lies Forum copied verbatim:
I have recently seen Simonshacks post here:

which makes very interesting reading regarding Robert CAPP.
Your timeline confuses me. The Nuke Lies forum was frozen on March 9, 2012, so if your post is copied verbatim from that forum, how could it link to Simon's post that he wrote in November 2013?
Exorcist
Banned

fbenario wrote:
Exorcist wrote:The following is a post I originally uploaded to the now defunct Nuke Lies Forum copied verbatim:
I have recently seen Simonshacks post here:

which makes very interesting reading regarding Robert CAPP.
Your timeline confuses me. The Nuke Lies forum was frozen on March 9, 2012, so if your post is copied verbatim from that forum, how could it link to Simon's post that he wrote in November 2013?
I have always kept copies of my analysis posts in Wordpad/Notepad. My post on here is copied verbatim from the Notepad file I kept of my original Nuke Lies post. You have misunderstood what I said. I also posted it on the DIF Forum.
Exorcist
Banned

The following is a verbatim copy of a post I uploaded to the Nuke Lies Forum on 24/2/2012
More "faked" Hiroshima photographs from the US Strategic Bombing Survey on the Emuseum site.

Building 15
Ruins of Chugoku Electric Company, Transformer Repair Station, Hiroshima]
Date: October 25, 1945
Stated cause of structural damage...Blast

Above image shows Pages 184 and 185 from the report. Page 184 gives a completely false report of the damage but not in the way you may at first think. Bear in mind the following as it is important:

1) THERE IS NO STEELWORK IN THE BUILDING!
The photo has been faked. The steel trusses, stanchions, beams etc have been drawn in by an artist.

2) NO HEAVY MACHINERY OR TRANSFORMER PARTS ARE VISIBLE IN THE INTERNAL PHOTOGRAPH!

Next we have Pages 186 and 187. Page 186 shows two external shots of the building. Page 187 contains a plan and section of the building which is the "faker" artist's story board.

Next an analysis of the internal photograph of the large bay (PHOTO 1) in Autocad. The anomalies in the steelwork vanishing points (green lines) clearly indicate the steelwork is "faked". I can also use the two measurements taken to establish by ratio the correct height of the truss ridge line in the external photos..

Above we have the analysis drawing of the external view (PHOTO 2) with all of the perspective construction lines shown, and the correct profiles of the four trusses added using the height ratio extracted from the measurements in PHOTO 1.

In the image above I have removed the construction lines and parts of the truss profiles hidden by the walls.
Correction
The annotation in the bottom right hand corner of the photo above should read:
"Where are the trusses shown on the small bay in PHOTO 3"

The next image (PHOTO 3) shows another external view from the south west on which I've pointed out further anomalies. The dark areas at the bottom of the cylindrical transformer components suggest they are from another photo and have been pasted in.

There are several other instances in the Emuseum photos where "fake" steelwork has been added by the Allied propagandists. You may ask "WHY ON EARTH WOULD THEY WISH TO DO THIS?"
If you think about it the answer is obvious.
They wished to give the impression that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were relatively undamaged before they allegedly dropped the fake nuke. I am suggesting this was not the case and.
Hiroshima and Nagasaki had already been "Tokyoed" with conventional bombs and fire bombs months before.

When they sent in the photo team to provide "fake" evidence for the "fake" A bomb blast they found, to their dismay that the steelwork in the bombed out buildings had been removed months before by the Japanese for reuse in their armament industry. Steel was in short supply as Japan had become a country under seige. This is entirely credible as the same thing happened in Britain during the Blitz.

If the Allies provided photos showing no trace of roof steelwork then people would notice and start asking awkward questions so they added it in. Many of the Hiroshima & Nagasaki photos were taken within a month or so of the surrender and the fact that they show a lot of "tidying up", road clearance, trams and trains running etc suggests that the devastation happened well before the 6th/9th of August.

Also they didn't drop warning leaflets before, or as they say they did, afterwards. It would have drawn the attention of people in and around Nagasaki and Hiroshima to what they knew could NOT have happened. I believe the Japanese Gov. was in contact, through the Swedes? with Stalin et al and they wanted to surrender months before. I seem to recall "cactusneedle?"(on the memoryholed Pravda.ru Forum) stating the allies imposed a 12 month clampdown on all news coming out of Japan after the surrender.

The Japanese elite were secretly given the choice of supporting the A Bomb hoax and continuing in power or facing a Japanese "Nuremburg Trial".

Last edited by Exorcist on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Exorcist
Banned

My comment on this post:

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2350050

The US Government say they scraped a thin layer of soil contaminated with radioactive fallout material off the top of the atoll and buried it under concrete, (The Cactus Dome), to enable the evicted Islanders to return to their Island and live in safety. This never happened. There was no radioactive fallout. Nuclear weapons are a myth. Evidence of the lie is clearly visible in the aerial photograph. The size of the adjacent "fake Nuke crater" (IMO formed by a dredger) is exactly consistent with the amount of material used to form the Cactus Dome and the photo clearly shows the channel they dredged out to move the excavated coral to the atoll. View unannotated photo in the link above.
:lol:

Last edited by Exorcist on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Haze

Unread post by Haze »

Hello everyone,
First, thanks to all of your works on this thread.

The pictures are drag from a national french TV documentary : " The hidden face of Hiroshima "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTPc5zhlqmw#t=3268

The point is 54.10 until 54.40 ( a nuclear explosion )

It seems to me that I'm actually watching a sunrise.
So my question is : Does anyone have the original movie of this blast ?

Then, there is a quick black cut off, and the explosion ( sun ? ) become this :

I suggest you to watch the 30 seconds of movie.

I don't remember having seen this film before on the thread, but if it's the case, my apologies.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Posted for your amusement.

"Nuke missile launched" at 6:15

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5orHjD5FWc8

A relative of mine served on the sub depicted in this film as launching the missile. Unfortunately he passed away a few years ago so I can't ask him about it.

I've read many times the comments of people who say something like, "I know nukes exist because a relative of mine was involved with testing them" or something like that. Well, I for one had a relative who was involved in this test but I still don't know that nukes exist. :P
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

Does this count as a projectile weapon?

Ballistic Missile
Speed 15,000 miles/hour (24,000 km/hr; 6.7 km/sec)

Source: http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/Usa/Weapons/Mmiii.html

If you want to take them at their word, that is.

Could it be CGium reacting with Greenscreenium?

Why the need to fake something that is achievable on a terrestrial (non-orbital) level? Was it all for us? Ever feel like you're under quarantine?