13 people shot at Chicago park

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Starbucked

13 people shot at Chicago park

Unread post by Starbucked »

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca ... 2520.story

A rundown of injuries from this potentially "gang related" event

The 3-year-old boy, shot in the ear, in critical condition at Mount Sinai;
A 17-year-old girl, shot in the foot, condition stabilized at Holy Cross Hospital;
A 15-year-old boy shot in the arm, stabilized at Holy Cross;
A man, 27, shot in the leg and wrist, serious condition at Mount Sinai;
A man, 24, shot twice in the stomach, serious condition at Mount Sinia;
A man, 21, shot in the leg, serious condition at Mount Sinai;
A man, 41, shot in the buttocks, serious condition at John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital;
A woman, 33, shot in the shoulder, condition stabilized at Northwestern Memorial Hospital;
A man, 31, shot in the buttocks, condition stabilized at Northwestern;
A woman, 23, shot in the foot, condition stabilized at St. Anthony Hospital;
A man, 37, shot in the leg, in good condition at Stroger;
A man, 25, shot in the knee, in good condition at Northwestern;
And a man, 33, who drove himself to Little Company of Mary Hospital in Evergreen Park with a gunshot wound to the leg and who was treated and released.
Hot on the heels of the "13 dead" Navy base event:
There are 13 victims, one is hit in the ear, one in the stomach and the rest are hit in the legs or arms, with two hit in the feet only.
Were these "gangsters" really bad shots, or were they aiming for the limbs?
Statistically is this a realistic scenario? Shouldn't more victims have torso wounds?

Big head = big target
Family members identified the (3 year old) boy as Deonta' Howard, whose uncle was shot to death on Labor Day, Sept. 2.

Deonta'--pronounced Deontay--nicknamed Tay Man, has a dislike for haircuts, one cousin said.

"He didn't like haircuts because he has a big head," said Porsche Chester, a cousin of the boy's. "But he is extremely smart. He didn't have that (head) for nothing."
hoi.polloi

Re: 13 people shot at Chicago park

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Does anyone else feel the two-pronged goal of these operations is: first, try to inspire Americans to disarm and second, try to exhaust Americans' compassion and make people ignore real shootings when the government begins to carry them out on American citizens?

Not that that would be necessary, given the way people are being led by their Panasonics, Sonys, Mitsubishis, LGs, etc. (I mean TVs), but perhaps the long-term goal of completely disarming U.S. citizens will unfortunately come to a real bloodbath when the Rockefeller/Rothschild/AP/Reuters/Monsanto/Xe/Blackwater/what-have-you gangs are tired of their simulation scenarios not fully disarming people?

Not to put pressure on us to wake people up to prevent a civil war (What more can we do? We've talked with friends and family, and few seem to be listening), but it does seem these fake events are getting to be regular fare now. Feels like there is a desire to ramp up pressure or something. Maybe conquest by overwhelming folks with distraction.
RogerSmith

Unread post by RogerSmith »

I just read the same article you quoted, they emphasize the fellow who says "assault rifles should be banned!" - meanwhile, buried in a wall of opinion, are the supposed facts that the crime was gangster related, in a high-crime area, and that there were insufficient officers on patrol.

Outlawing guns with the idea this will make outlaws no longer rely on guns is just so silly, it's like a bad joke.

"Gonna go shoot up this park... oh wait, assault rifles are illegal... damn"
lux

Unread post by lux »

One thing I can say is I believe it's getting harder to shock the public with these shooting psyops. It's getting to be like the weather report -- this weeks shooting ... blah-blah-blah. I suspect that Sandy Hoax was planned to be the big shocker that led to some sort of nation-wide gun control measures but it fell short of expectations. And, now they're going to try to paint a picture of shooting pandemonium -- everybody shooting everybody every day -- like it was some new virus spreading through the population. The MSM is already calling it an "epidemic."

Trouble is the more they paint a picture of a country full of crazy shooters running around, the more the public is going to want to hang onto to their guns. How else are they going to defend themselves from all those crazy shooters?

But, in the end I believe they will go ahead with their legislation regardless of public sentiment. At the very least I think the so called "assault rifles" will be banned soon, probably nationwide, whether the public agrees or not.
I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

Indeed. Most of the trite locales have already been tapped for shooting fodder, so what are we left with? As far as settings go, I'd say we've got kindergarten and preschool shootings to look forward to in the future. Otherwise, I suppose we can expect racial, religious and anti-government shootings to have a volume increase rather soon.

I wonder if they'll go as far as to have "pro-gun" shootings.
Starbucked

Unread post by Starbucked »

Some surreal crime scene photos.
Cops hanging out. Abandoned shoes getting washed away, with the blood and trash presumably.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... s/2841251/
RogerSmith

Unread post by RogerSmith »

Not to say anything about the other ones, but this one looks like a Broadway stage:

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Starbucked wrote:Some surreal crime scene photos.
Surreal indeed, dear Starbucked...

As much as I hate to 'play the teacher', now and again I feel that I can share some of my personal life experience / knowledge with others - and this is one of these occasions. To those who may question my expertise in the photographic field, let me just say that for almost 30 years now, I've been fortunate enough to either own or borrow the top range of photographic equipment available on this planet - (and even assisted with the development of a revolutionary 360° camera and its Swiss inventor) - all the way up to today's most expensive, top end digital cameras. Perhaps this preamble was unnecessary - but anyway, here goes:

The below image simply cannot be a real photograph. The reason being that NO existing telephoto lens (200mm and above) can possibly focus as sharply as we see here - on both the foreground and the mid-field (several meters away) of a given scenery. If such a lens existed, EVERY pro-photographer of this world would throw away their old equipment and immediately purchase such a miraculous 'photographer's-dream-lens' :

It is actually a relief to me that the Nutwork-operatives behind these silly psyops are still so inept - and unable to produce fake images with any resemblance to real photography. We have often debated on this forum about this - and we all dread the day when they will be able to achieve undetectable, artificial photography. Well, they just haven't come that far yet. As a matter of fact, the higher resolution imagery they are forced to work with nowadays (given every John Doe's access to decent photo equipment) actually makes it EASIER to detect their sorry forgeries... Back in 1969 and in 2001, they got away with a bunch of atrociously blurry photos and videos - with which they fooled the entire world - but today they have to deal with the higher, digital standard of consumer photographic equipment available to all of us.
lux

Unread post by lux »

At least 4 shadow directions:

fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

lux wrote:At least 4 shadow directions:
... as might easily be seen on a Broadway stage, from all the different lighting rigs!
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

hoi.polloi wrote:Does anyone else feel the two-pronged goal of these operations is: first, try to inspire Americans to disarm and second, try to exhaust Americans' compassion and make people ignore real shootings when the government begins to carry them out on American citizens?
No one I talked to here in the area (Chicago) was shocked by anything. Everyone's reaction was pretty much "well, no one died." On social media what people are doing is calling for the National Guard to come in and fight the gangs. So, make of that what you will.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Normally, lighting from multiple light sources produces either -
- multiple shadows in multiple directions
- no shadows (light from one side illuminates and dispels shadows from the other side)
- single shadows (light from one side is much stronger and overpowers light from the other side)

But, different objects casting single shadows in different directions as in the photo above is something else again. It's not impossible but it would require tightly focused lights and careful positioning to prevent each from interfering with the other and there would be no point to it. It's certainly not any sort of standard theatrical lighting technique.

IMO the most plausible 'Occamsian' explanation is that it's a composite image, that is, Photoshopped.
Utah

Unread post by Utah »

hoi.polloi wrote:Does anyone else feel the two-pronged goal of these operations is: first, try to inspire Americans to disarm and second, try to exhaust Americans' compassion and make people ignore real shootings when the government begins to carry them out on American citizens?

Not that that would be necessary, given the way people are being led by their Panasonics, Sonys, Mitsubishis, LGs, etc. (I mean TVs), but perhaps the long-term goal of completely disarming U.S. citizens will unfortunately come to a real bloodbath when the Rockefeller/Rothschild/AP/Reuters/Monsanto/Xe/Blackwater/what-have-you gangs are tired of their simulation scenarios not fully disarming people?

Not to put pressure on us to wake people up to prevent a civil war (What more can we do? We've talked with friends and family, and few seem to be listening), but it does seem these fake events are getting to be regular fare now. Feels like there is a desire to ramp up pressure or something. Maybe conquest by overwhelming folks with distraction.
Conquest by distraction is more plausible than a genuine gun grab agenda. Sure, some folks feel inspired to get behind an assault rifle ban or whatever the latest anti-gun fad is; seems like just as many people see individual gun rights as more important than ever when stories like this saturate the airwaves. Americans, for the most part, are not going to turn in their guns.

Even if they push some gun-grab legislation through Congress, how will it be enforced? House-to-house gun confiscation? If that's where they take it, you may get your civil war. But as I've said before, I think its just more fear-based social control pumped out by the MSM. Gun grabbing is not only difficult to carry out, it seems counter-productive. Why not let us keep our guns, since it gives us the illusion of freedom and power?

[Kind of funny, but the reason I don't stress about the made-for-TV shootings is largely because of what I've learned from the work you and Simon have done. So it kinda freaks me out when you start speculating that this BS is the prelude to some actual shit hitting the fan.]
Last edited by Utah on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

America is a war factory. That is its present purpose. Every President gets a war, and every peace time gets its propaganda to set us up for the next one.

I am not saying Americans are heroic enough to even understand that their country is essentially a war factory or that they must boycott the operation at every step of the assembly line, but if they were and they did, is television really going to stifle the insanity of the war profiteers who suddenly lost their means of profit? Has 'American culture' matured enough to actually eliminate these slimy fucks and put them out of business once and for all time? Doubtful.

Instead, the war profiteers probably need to have some other sick product that keeps their vampire-like lust for power sated. Like propaganda and simulation tools. Their next big export. That's why civil war is in the cards, if the world allows America to continue pushing its drug of choice on the global scene (it seems to) and Americans try to do something about it. They will be targeted by the war profiteers. And Americans won't even know why they are fighting. It will just be to sell to both sides of another artificial conflict that never takes out the crime families.

Which is why the TV will probably continue to rule their lives, and the world at large. Until those in power choose to acquiesce to truth, the semblance of wars will continue and the TV will continue to lie about it all and why it's happening, which is to profit a handful of families.

I believe wars kill, maim and disperse targeted families and communities in humiliating and terrible ways under a shroud of propaganda. As the shadow of the simulation grows over American consciousness via TV, I don't like to think what could happen in our ever-widening blind spot. Whether these people are selling a domestic war or a foreign one, we mustn't buy.

Golly, I hope you're right that it leads to nothing, and I hope that the simulation is just a replacement product for the poor souls behind the products of war profiteering, and those behind it all are trying to quit the heroin-like drug of war for the more mundane drug of hoaxes.

But since guns are not going to be uninvented, and America isn't feudal Japan where there's some kind of "honor code" that even remotely resists the mechanical weapon, and we all generally "know as fact" that America was founded on war, genocide and other unpleasantness, and Americans continue to be giddy with bigger, faster, more numerous deaths at the push of a button ... what's happening on TV seems to be a Manson-like provocation to create something very ugly.

So my doubt isn't in the American people but in just how far the war profiteers are willing to go to continually fan the flames of their main form of profit, which is create conflicts and then sell to both sides.

On the other hand, there are insidiously equally destructive forms of war they can insert if anyone tries to take out the war machine, whether it's with guerrilla warfare or just passively supporting the security measures being sold to our fear. Humiliation by inspection, security patrols, x-rays, IDs and so on. Which is what has been happening. As of yet, we've only seen extortion and robbery of the peoples to create foreign wars to line the pockets of private war profiteers. If America finally succeeds in doing what it should have been doing for the last seven decades and that is shut down the ability for wars to get produced as a product in America, how are those who profit off of war going to take it? Well?

This is what I mean when I say I am concerned. It's not as if the simulation has no visible effect on people's mentality. It certainly is a form of terrorism. The media companies are the richest most powerful terrorists on the planet. The reason there is a war against terrorism is because they want a monopoly. Just like the CIA's war on drugs was to control the drug trades.

You're right that we should chill, relax and not get stressed out. It's not in our hands. But there must be a way to stop this in a peaceful manner. And I believe it could be through making people aware of what's going on, like we are trying to do on this site.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Utah wrote:
Conquest by distraction is more plausible than a genuine gun grab agenda. Sure, some folks feel inspired to get behind an assault rifle ban or whatever the latest anti-gun fad is; seems like just as many people see individual gun rights as more important than ever when stories like this saturate the airwaves. Americans, for the most part, are not going to turn in their guns.
I think they will turn them in if they're told to either turn in their guns or go to jail as has been done in other countries. Most gun sales/ownership in the USA is recorded so enforcement would be easy. For those with unrecorded guns they will instantly be turned into "criminals" fearing discovery of their "crime" and the resultant punishment when caught.
Even if they push some gun-grab legislation through Congress, how will it be enforced? House-to-house gun confiscation? If that's where they take it, you may get your civil war. But as I've said before, I think its just more fear-based social control pumped out by the MSM. Gun grabbing is not only difficult to carry out, it seems counter-productive. Why not let us keep our guns, since it gives us the illusion of freedom and power?
Are you aware of the gun bans that have already been carried out in other countries such as Great Britain, Australia, etc. ? Many of those people said the same thing, "It'll never happen here."

I don't agree with all the political statements in this little film but it does illustrate how gun bans are carried out:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9dpUJaFVzg
hoi.polloi wrote:
You're right that we should chill, relax and not get stressed out. It's not in our hands. But there must be a way to stop this in a peaceful manner. And I believe it could be through making people aware of what's going on, like we are trying to do on this site.
Yes, I agree.