McNair Elementary School Shooting

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
fbenario

McNair Elementary School Shooting

Unread post by fbenario »

Wow, just what each of us always wanted (tongue firmly in cheek) - a likely psyop only a few miles from home. What a surprise, a 'shooter' at an Atlanta elementary school named after Ronald McNair, 'dead Challenger astronot' .
DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. —

Police detained a gunman who they say walked into a DeKalb County elementary school on Tuesday armed with multiple guns.

The suspect, who has been identified as Michael Brandon Hill, may have slipped in behind an employee at Ronald E. McNair Discovery Learning Academy before confronting office staff about 1 p.m., officials said.

Channel 2 Action News broke the story on Twitter minutes later.

UPDATE: DeKalb School chairman says shots fired at McNair Elementary, gunman may still be in school.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/de ... y-s/nZTRH/

While my condo is only 3.5 miles from the school, the school is in a vastly different socioeconomic/cultural area. The images are quite predictable, similar to those released for so many past psyops. So much anguish, so many open mouths.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

https://www.google.com/search?safe=off& ... lnF_8SRN2U

FYI: Many of the news reports call this a Decatur school, but it isn't. I live inside the city limits of Decatur, the school is in unincorporated DeKalb County.

Further, the school is only one mile from East Lake Country Club, home course of the golf great Bobby Jones, and site of the season-ending PGA Championship each year.
agraposo

Re: McNair Elementary School Shooting

Unread post by agraposo »

Georgia is at risk for terrorist attacks. While Georgia has not experienced a large-scale attack, they can occur without warning.
http://www.ready.ga.gov/content/download/379/3263/file‎

Do you think any of these disasters in your region could have been psyops? as this is a government released document, and thus untrustworthy.

Georgia Disaster History:
Tornadoes
Severe Thunderstorms and Flooding
Tropical Storms and Hurricanes
Winter Storms
Wildfires
Terrorist Attacks
Pandemic Flu
agraposo

Unread post by agraposo »

We are asked to believe that this woman disarmed this guy, who was armed with an AK-47 and ammunition :lol:

Image =
Image + Image
http://www.yourblackworld.net/2013/08/b ... -children/
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

agraposo wrote:We are asked to believe that this woman disarmed this guy, who was armed with an AK-47 and ammunition :lol:
Image =

Yes, and I listened to the interview and she claims that she talked him into disarming by sharing her life story - one item she included is the fact that she had a failed marriage - a marriage of 33 years. Did she get married when she was 2?

Fbenario - Had you heard of this school before the event? I looked it up in G-maps and it looked pretty odd with a red and black sign in front of the building. The website looked strange too with a photo of a ridiculous mural on the wall. I wondered if the school was even real.

http://www.dekalb.k12.ga.us/mcnaires
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

sunshine05 wrote:Fbenario - Had you heard of this school before the event? I looked it up in G-maps and it looked pretty odd with a red and black sign in front of the building.
I don't specifically remember hearing about the school before, but that area has seen a lot of regeneration over the last 20 years, so it wouldn't surprise me if a new elementary school had been built there fairly recently. The area used to be called Little Vietnam because of all the drug-related shootings/murders. Only after the neighborhood was cleaned up - in part through the tearing-down of housing projects - did the PGA decide they wanted to hold tournaments there.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

The mural looks typical of any public elementary or high school I've seen. Badly done but earnestly bad. It wouldn't be hard to simulate, however, by a reasonably gifted individual who'd seen similar work.

In any case, there's no need to fake an entire school when you have the close-knit communities of schools to rely on to collectively lie about something they are passionate about. In this case, it may be some kind of spiritual or community belief that is bonding the hoaxers together. Protecting children?

The military has been known to exploit such beliefs for their own agenda. Perhaps there's a bit of the other-way-around happening as well. We'll scratch your back, you'll scratch ours kind of deal? It certainly seems to be an attempt to move ahead a disarming-the-populace agenda, increasing discussions of security corporations engaging small schools, and so on. If it isn't a hoax in any way (which I doubt) it would still make the "services" using our tax dollars for bullshit a bit giddy.
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

One thing I've noticed with these school incidents is that they are separating parents from kids for the first time. They are beginning to inform the parents things like "There's been an incident. We will notify you when/where you can pick up your child". In this one, that place ended up being Walmart and the parents had to go there and stand around and wait for the buses to deliver the kids to them. They are never told to pick the kids up at the school anymore. I'm not sure where this is leading but it's concerning.
casper

Unread post by casper »

I don't see how to create a new thread; maybe I can't yet, so this will be slightly off topic:

Shooter at Sparks Middle School in Nevada identified as "Jose Reyes", which is by interpretation "Joe King". It's too much, man.

Caspar
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

casper wrote:I don't see how to create a new thread
Maybe you shouldn´t.

If in doubt, post in the living room > the chat box. If the topic has a potential for further investigation, it may be given its own thread.

In any case, when you post something, provide links to the best sources you can find on the web. Try to summarize the topic and explain why you think it is relevant to this forum. Include a picture/screen capture to help make your point. It takes time to do this homework, but it´s the poster´s job to do it, not the reader´s.
casper

Unread post by casper »

Maybe you shouldn´t.

If in doubt, post in the living room > the chat box. If the topic has a potential for further investigation, it may be given its own thread.

In any case, when you post something, provide links to the best sources you can find on the web. Try to summarize the topic and explain why you think it is relevant to this forum. Include a picture/screen capture to help make your point. It takes time to do this homework, but it´s the poster´s job to do it, not the reader´s.
Thanks!

C