Woolwich 'Terror Attack' - SE London, 22.5.13

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Pug

Re: Woolwich 'Terror Attack' - SE London, 22.5.13

Unread post by Pug »

Hi beyondafringe,

To answer your question:

I work in the London Borough of Greenwich, which encompasses Abbeywood, Plumstead, Woolwich, Charlton, Eltham. Trying not to reveal an identity or what my work entails - I will say my work has me come in to close contact, daily, with youths 11-16, all of who have been removed from mainstream education for a variety of reasons.

These boys and girls hail from the areas listed above and the majority are either members or have been attacked by members of the gangs which are based there. The three 'worse' gangs are as follows:

T-Block / Blok Gang - are from Thamesmead and Abbeywood. Made up of mainly Nigerian males. Their gang colour is green.

Woolwich Boys / Woolwich Boyz / WB - are from Woolwich. Made of of mainly Somali males. Their gang colour is blue, with Warner Bros emblems.

Cherry Boys / CB / Cherry Yoots - are from Charlton and the Cherry Orchard Estate. They are made up of mainly West African males. Angola, Republic of Congo. Their gang colour is Red and variations of red.

Machetes, guns, knives are - as I said - are commonplace, as are muggings and shootings. No, they do not get money to buy tops and clothes.

They don't need to as they're more than capable in purchasing whatever they care to buy, using the money from the drugs they sell.

Many are on youtube, feel free to look them up and see what nonsense they upload and flash about.

Please don't condescend. If you weren't, then let's leave it there, if you were.. - know what you know and I'll know what I know.

Pug.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Pug wrote:Cherry Boys / CB / Cherry Yoots - are from Charlton and the Cherry Orchard Estate. They are made up of mainly West African males. Angola, Republic of Congo.
Since neither Angola nor Congo is in West Africa, might this actually be a Southwest-Africa gang?
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Hi fbenario,

If we're getting into precise geography, yes, you're right. :)

The father of one student I encountered still considered himself as a Portugese West African man. His son, I hadn't seen in weeks, came into the building, head with fresh slash masks, said he was caught by 'x' gang and didn't like attending because he had to travel through two different post codes and didn't have a pass; meaning, he didn't know anyone from that rival area which would enable him a safe journey.

He was actually jailed a couple of years ago for a shooting in another borough, which was of no surprise.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Another double facepalm moment ImageImage
Boston-psyop-Bauman-RigbyFB.jpg
Boston-psyop-Bauman-RigbyFB.jpg (90.89 KiB) Viewed 25777 times
https://www.facebook.com/supportjeffandfamily

The 33-year-old Harvard Elif Yavuz in an undated photo with President Bill Clinton before the young scholar and humanitarian was killed with her boyfriend in the Kenya mall shootings:
PsyOp Sim Solidarity! Image
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

^ Simbiosis.

It had to happen. I truly feel sorry for the people who are taken in by the media.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

The two events are in simmetry to one another.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Simbiosis and simmetry, definitely! Desperately trying to affect some credibility and gravitas by association just reveals their chronic simbollocksism :rolleyes:
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

A pathetic attempt to elicit simpathy...and we'll have none of it...
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Always good to catch up with the "news" on here after a longish absence and no surprise to see the forum is all over this strange incident.

Not withstanding the obviously staged scene, I would like to make the following observations:

The Rigby family, in their Press Conference appeared as any grieving family would and nothing like the Sandy Hook, Z-list actors That tells me that their son/sibling/husband is indeed dead. Killed where and by whom I have no idea.

Woolwich is a busy London town. The main roads, like all main roads within London are full of traffic. Why did the "killers" appear to have the road to themselves? Where are all the cars, lorries and vans? The area had to be cordoned off beforehand.

Despite the many comparisons between different photographs of the "Terrorists" car, nobody has asked the most obvious question; what type of roadsign has the ability to withstand a head on impact from a car and stand so firm that the car bounces back from the sign itself. Whenever I have seen a car crash involving an inanimate object, the car is usually wrapped around said object or, at least has caused significant damage to said object.

Once again, Newton's Laws don't stand up to scrutiny. :rolleyes:
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Still spinning this one out:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... urder.html
Woolwich-psyop-Michael-Adebolajo-charged.jpg
Woolwich-psyop-Michael-Adebolajo-charged.jpg (85.66 KiB) Viewed 24578 times
And with Tony B Liar stirring the pot: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 41078.html
Tony Blair: Woolwich attack on Lee Rigby shows there is a 'problem within Islam'

The former Prime Minister said the ideology that inspired the act of terror that shocked Britain last month is 'profound and dangerous'
:angry:

Also http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-05-31/a ... er/4724362

************************************************************************************************

But some sanity from the Dutch ^_^

May 28 http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/47184 ... -mocks.htm

A Dutch TV show has provoked controversy after airing a comedy sketch poking fun at the murder of soldier Lee Rigby.

The Langs de Leeuw Show on the Netherlands' publicly owned VARA channel came under fire after it aired a spoof of the Eurovision Song Contest which mocked the Woolwich attack.

In the sequence, actors were shown seated at England's table waving knives and cleavers with fake blood dripping from their hands.

Studio audience members gasped in shock as the pair of actors smiled and waved at the cameras. A compere then pretended to run away from the table screaming.

At the end of the sketch, host Paul de Leeuw could be seen holding his head in his hands with laughter.

The sketch stirred a huge response from viewers, who were outraged that the killing of Rigby, 25, was treated as a joke.

One viewer said: "For almost €400,000 a year, Paul de Leeuw makes fun of the killing of Lee Rigby."

Another wrote: "Someone killed with a machete is not, I repeat not, funny."

The show's producers have not commented.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HizJeke4rdM
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

How big is this foe supposed to be? Formidable. Proud, smirking, egging on 'our' stocky psychos terriers. And poor little Lee there. Protective urges well all over.

Savagely degraded image, near a wall, no sky!

(Can’t make out the wording on the Tshirt. rosepub moscfun?)
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

If you want to read the silliest tall tale ever, get a load of this one:

"Michael Adebolajo in court in Kenya after allegedly trying to join the al-Shabaab Photo: AFP"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... Kenya.html

Globe-trotting wannabe tewwowist, Kenya, Somalia, SAS, MI5...the works :rolleyes:
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

Well, if shiftiness were a crime... Thanks for sourcing that, Maat. It was a flying court!

From the above-linked article:
It is claimed that the SAS, working alongside MI5, swooped... in November 2010 - contradicting earlier reports Adebolajo was arrested by local police as he tried to cross the border.
In the “text book snatch” [we've all done it] heavily armed soldiers, working alongside local military,... swooped in a remote area of the country, Kenyan sources have claimed. They described the operation as “highly dramatic”. A source told the newspaper: “The SAS took the lead role.”

Relies on one's trust of the Telegrunt, doesn't it. Incredulity is not an argument, but mine is through the missing roof.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Uhuh, and don't ya love the "Islamic" name they pulled out of their proverbial for the cliché cleric:

It is claimed that Adebolajo entered Kenya a third time, to meet a cleric named Sheikh Hassan Makbul.

MacBull eh? Yeah, we know it — 'shake 'is hand' :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Maat wrote:Uhuh, and don't ya love the "Islamic" name they pulled out of their proverbial for the cliché cleric:
Well, how much longer are we, the public, supposed to buy that the "ISLAMICS" are the source of all our woes, "terrorism, violence, hate, airplane hijackings" and all that shit?

I am half Swedish and half Norwegian. Norway and Sweden are two adjacent countries just like Palestine and Israel.

OK?

Well, if I were only Norwegian, I would immediately suspect the SWEDES to be behind this continuous and ridiculous bashing of my countrymen/ and women. Yes, Swedes and Norwegians don't get along very well either!

Can't people see very clearly what is going on here? What more evidence do you, honest reader, need in order to take a firm stance against this ongoing, hate-mongering bullcrap fomented by the jewish-owned media corporations ?

Oh well, here we go... Let's see if this little rant of mine will ruin all the good work we are doing here... <_<

My personal impression of muslim countries - having travelled quite a bit in my life - is full of memories of particularly peaceful, cheerful, and warmly welcoming people - such as I have NEVER encountered in the Western World. I just felt I had to write these lines - for the record.