Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
analucia

Re: Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Unread post by analucia »

Or the fact that they forgot to up the opacity of the "hat" that's in front of his foot or behind it, and I think I can actually see the tread marks on his shoes through the hat - and the opacity of his foot seems off because for a second I thought they forgot to make sure he had a foot. It's just like they forgot to count how many fingers he has or they hoped it would add fuel to the fire. "Psyops pulled off by Aliens!" says some crazy online conspiracist! (or a calculating shill), meant only to demean and reduce to submission those of us who are intelligent and honestly questioning things that don't make sense. I can't decide if it's frustrating or laughable. I swear they do it on purpose because they know people will analyze the photos, but if I show the photos and what I see to somebody not willing to accept the truth, they're like "that's a stretch," "it's just a crappy picture," "it's just a weird angle and you're trying too hard to see something" even when it's right in front of their freaking face. It's called hiding in plain sight and they love to do that, make it so obvious that nobody (most people) would ever believe it could possibly be true.

*edit. There sure are a lot of folks who lost black ball caps that day, aren't there? They're laying around everywhere!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

anonjedi2 wrote:Is it just me, or does the lettering from the banner (freaky finger closeup image Simon posted above) run right into the guys thigh/buttocks?
Oh my goodness - yes, the white lettering goes right over his butt AND his shoe(s?) ! :lol:

(lightness/contrast adjusted)

What a mess. :rolleyes:
analucia

Unread post by analucia »

And in Pic 3, the woman in the black and white "houndstooth" jacket? Where did she come from and then where did she go? She must be really fast because we can trace everyone else's movements for the most part, but she's like in and then out in seconds. Wow? Maybe she got too hot in that big old coat. Because I remember Jeff Bauman saying he thought Tamerlan was so out of place in his big heavy jacket because it was sort of warmish outside and he didn't really need a big coat with the hoodie up and all, even though it appears in all these pictures that everyone is wearing a coat, jacket, windbreaker or hoodie...

I'm going to do something else for a bit, this is just making me MAD!!!
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

simonshack wrote:*

GET OUT OF MY WAY!!! (I'm late for work!)

Chubby lady has no time tending to stoopid, bombed-out people on her way to the office. <_<

Have fun picking out the various absurdities in this 1-2-3-4 sequence which, evidently, is meant to represent no more than a few seconds of the post-bombing scenery... I don't think I need to point them out one by one.

And here's an enlargement of the man seen at top left:

source of all above images: http://cryptome.org/2013-info/04/boston ... mbs-02.htm
I have to study more, but after a few minutes it seems like there are some people in the pic who are working to provide cover for the actors who are playing injured. That is cover them from being photographed. In fact the guy in blue identified as "B" is specifically try9ing to prevent the photographer in the white jacket from taking pics.

I am still trying to piece together how the farce was pulled off. What parts were staged, what parts were completely CGI , etc. I think that there is plenty of evidence for both, and there would have had to have something happen at the scene where the bombs were alleged" to go off.

One thing is for sure, every picture and video I have seen has some obvious flaws, pointing to either photoshoppery, staged event with play actors, or totally fabricated.

regards,

Steve O.
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

This photo is hilarious. Does Bauman look like a cut-out? And the cowboy is still wearing that same shirt!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 14,00.html
lux

Unread post by lux »

^ And you don't see many people wearing brimmed hats in bed. :lol:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Good grief! Pathetic.
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

Maat - I love the "Failed" stamp. :lol:

I suppose they are trying to entertain us with absurdity now. The Costco parking lot thing is so funny, in light of the "tragedy".
LightCone

Unread post by LightCone »

sunshine05 wrote:This photo is hilarious. Does Bauman look like a cut-out? And the cowboy is still wearing that same shirt!

Look at the pillow. The blue and white stripes make another appearance! <_<

The shadows seem off to me. Also, the buttons on cowboy's shirt and the one in his hand look pasted in.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Maat,

The Boston affair does get sillier, I'm afraid - here's the latest howler from ABC news... :rolleyes:

"Female DNA discovered on bomb fragments"
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/boston- ... b-19072182
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

That video is almost hilarious, we were always led to believe [or came to understand] with any psyop, to follow the money. Little did we know in this one it was 'follow the yellow balloons'!
{just in case anyone is wondering what I'm on about, check out the video footage [off an ATM?] from the link in the previous post :)].
JLapage

Unread post by JLapage »

Notice how legless Baumann pants tore up to uncover his butt to expose the naked wound for all to see? The perpetrators idea of "you want blood and gore? You got blood and gore" :lol: Except the blood and gore are all fake to the naked eye :puke:
JLapage

Unread post by JLapage »

pov603 wrote:That video is almost hilarious, we were always led to believe [or came to understand] with any psyop, to follow the money. Little did we know in this one it was 'follow the yellow balloons'!
{just in case anyone is wondering what I'm on about, check out the video footage [off an ATM?] from the link in the previous post :)].
Maybe the yellow balloons are a substitute for people in blue striped t-shirts? :P
Last edited by JLapage on Fri May 03, 2013 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Is anyone here knowledgeable about crime scene forensics?
Perhaps someone ought to go the the scene, take photos on how well the scene has been cleaned up, and also test for blood.
* (Sorry, I don't watch crime dramas. So my knowledge on this topic is negligible.)