Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Boston Marathon - alleged "terror attack" - April 15, 20

Unread post by simonshack »

Guerrero wrote: (...)
Ok. Next thought. Someone earlier posted what's the purpose of this fake terror attack? And then went on to theorize it was a practice in Martial Law tactics. Maybe. But personally I believe that this is to reenergize the narrative in the American's public's mind that Muslims Are Terrorists and never trust your fellow muslim, those in America or abroad. Maybe they feel that American's have become too complacent and accepting of muslims? And don't want that to happen because there are just still to many wars fought and financial/power gains to be made with having the american citizen supporting govt efforts in ambushing muslim nations.
(...)
Inspiring post and thoughts, Guerrero. :)

I agree that one of the main 'messages' of this umpteenth post-9/11 psyop is that "Muslims Are Terrorists". To be sure, the rogue leaders of the "democratic Western world" (henceforth: "the perps") keep looting and pillaging Muslim/Arabic nations, so we Western citizens need to be fed with the notion that this is all fair and just - since "those horrible jihadists keep menacing our way of life". However, there are multiple memes being pushed here - one of them being to make the public embrace the perps' state-funded police & military forces (the perps' personal bodyguards) as the 'heroic lifeguards' ... of the people! Nothing new, of course, but surely more and more people are becoming aware of this ravingly absurd state of affairs: we the (oppressed) people/taxpayers are financing the protection and security of our own oppressors!

Surely, another motive for staging those recurring "9/11-style" (minor) psyops - Tucson, Aurora, Sandy Hook, Boston, etc - must be some form of damage control, i.e. to cover the asses of the aforementioned perps who, of course, have been caught with their pants down pulling off the 9/11 hoax with prefabricated computer imagery. See, we can debate this forever, but I frankly don't think they were so keen/prepared/or purposely dropped clues for us to expose their primary method of mass deception. It may sound counterintuitive for them to keep at it (staging fake terror events with fake imagery and fake victims) - but it's not: once you start spinning a big flywheel of lies, your only choice is to keep it spinning. The perps cannot afford to stop it - and they know it. What they CAN do, however, is to use the wheel's momentum to keep the public hypnotized by its circular motion.

I find it quite entertaining to sit back and watch them squeeze the fading horse(shit)power of their MSM propaganda machine - what with their pathetic attempts to demean and ridicule the intelligence of alert and inquisitive minds. How long do they think they can get away with it? Hard to tell - but let me share with you this recent 'discrediting bomb' dropped upon the wider "internet community" - as whipped up by the BBC:
Boston bombing: How internet detectives got it very wrong
By Dave Lee Technology reporter, BBC News - 19 April 2013
"Internet users tried for days to piece together clues about the culprits of the Boston bombings. The result? They got it wrong - and left innocent people fearing for their safety. Many are now asking: should "crowd-sourced investigations" be stopped?"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-22214511

Please take the time to read that BBC article. Basically, the article goes on accusing (generically) the wider "internet sleuthing community" for having erroneously accused the wrong (muslim) terrorist for the "Boston bombings" - a 22-year-old named "Sunil Tripathi" ("Spiritual Hint"?). Of course, the main image of that article is the above picture of a SWAT team, you know, 'real men' who we should all trust for our safety - since they know darn well what they are doing! :rolleyes:
Frost

Unread post by Frost »

Ok Clues Forum. You keep focusing on spotting a fakery in photos a and videos. Haven't you realized yet they are made on purpose. Why they did it? Because they can. You go and tell people around that you have proof of fakery and they will ask you straight away not even analyzing it: What about victims/survivors? You gonna tell them they never existed and they CGI? This is address of Costco warehouse where Baumann used to work:
311 Daniel Webster Highway
Nashua, NH 03060-5702
(603) 888-3640

Go and visit this place. What do you expect to hear asking about him ?

1. No, he wasn't working here. We are surprised that media claim it.

2.Yes, he was working here, but he hasn't had legs.

3. Yes he was working here with legs ( three years)

In case of answer number 3. What? They all paid to lie. Warehouse, neighborhood, the whole community of Nashua?

My theory is that he's a real person from one of these families which cooperate with perps. After the event he will go for rehabilitation with family and nobody will hear about them any more, but now he has to play for a while in telly and no member of public will see him live. If he will comeback to Nashua I'll give up. I refuse to believe that his legs were scarified for some big cause. In this case we are helpless and never will find out what really happened. So called rational thinking does not work. To me a really rational thinking should take in consideration that we don't know about they all possibilities, because they simply never reviled them. 9/11 is example.

Talking about his shopped photos: same case as with scenery :To fool us.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

"Christian Williams" is the guy in the gray hooded sweatshirt and sunglasses who can be found sitting next to Jeff Bauman in some of the staged photos. He's the one "putting on his sunglasses" next to the lady in red who are both shielding Bauman in the moments right after the blast. This person has already raised 90 thousand dollars and doesn't even have any visible injuries. These people need to be exposed for their scams!

http://www.gofundme.com/ChristianCarolineFund
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

analucia wrote:Thank you, Maat. Wrapping my head around this. I need to take time to really go through all the threads you reference, as I've really only perused the Boston thread since I found cluesforum. I've dabbled around in other threads, but not to the extent I have this thread. I get what you're saying, which would also ensure if they "staged" an event like I hypothesized, there could be photos taken "behind the scene" which would expose the lie. In the complete fakery scenario, it minimizes the risk, as you said. I am re-reviewing everything with this new understanding. It's kind of like rewatching The Sixth Sense after you've seen the end and realizing all the elements you missed the first time around, if that makes sense.
Yes it does make sense :D That's the paradigm shift needed to see through the deceptions...

Fedge

Unread post by Fedge »

anonjedi2 wrote:"Christian Williams" is the guy in the gray hooded sweatshirt and sunglasses who can be found sitting next to Jeff Bauman in some of the staged photos. He's the one "putting on his sunglasses" next to the lady in red who are both shielding Bauman in the moments right after the blast. This person has already raised 90 thousand dollars and doesn't even have any visible injuries. These people need to be exposed for their scams!

http://www.gofundme.com/ChristianCarolineFund
About the invisible injury, there is a picture about it on his gofundme page :

That's his right leg apparently.
Now i'm not a medic, but the wound doesnt fit what i saw in the pictures in situ. o_O
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

Is that the screen, by the Aquient building, turned around?

ruckus

Unread post by ruckus »

This is my first post on the forum (after my intro post of course)

I found the roll out of force in Boston staggering during the hunt for a single suspect who had set off one of two minor explosions that killed only a reported 3 people. The entire city was locked down with a no fly zone quickly set up overhead! People stayed in their homes, closed their businesses, and otherwise cooperated with a short-term martial law in a portion of a neighborhood. I am convinced that if the FBI/DHS had reported that the brothers were working with a "sleeper cell" of Chechen radicals the residents of Boston would've done everything to point out friends and neighbors who they suspected being of Chechen descent. It's not that hard to believe, really, as it has happened a number of times in history - even in America's own history. Fortunately it did not come to that, but it was not far off.

What I saw unfold in Boston's manhunt seemed to me what we would call in the IT world a "soft launch." The overall agenda is not overtly clear just yet, but if they wanted to test the waters of the acceptance of a city-wide martial law I believe they passed that test.

The lynch-pin in this entire thing, in my mind, is Jeff Bauman. Being relatively new to the concept of media fakery, I still have a little trouble convincing myself that it was mostly a staged attack. However, there are a number of inconsistencies and oddities surrounding Jeff Bauman that I cannot ignore the idea. In fact, it doesn't even matter to me if any of the rest of the marathon bombings and aftermath were real or faked in that regard. If the story of Jeff Bauman is contrived then we are being manipulated. Why do I say that? Because Jeff Bauman ID'ed the bombers. He allows America and the rest of the world the ability to believe that the two brothers did the bombing and such the rest of the story - wherever it leads - must be all thanks to the heroic efforts of Bauman Jr. If that single piece is crafted theatre then the rest of the Boston story - real injuries or not - hardly matters.

To this extent I've been very interested in his story and that of his close friends/family. On it's face, it's extremely hard to believe that anyone would be capable of faking such a dramatic thing. But, again, it wouldn't be the first time someone has been able to do it so I can't just dismiss it. Rather, I'd like to point out a number of things that give me trouble:

1. Photos of a man writhing on the ground missing both of his legs while no one attends to him (but takes pictures of it) is almost as hard to believe as someone faking it. (photos to follow)
2. Both of the injured persons immediately next to Jeff Bauman are photographed being taken away on gurneys even though they have what seem to be much less severe injuries - meanwhile our protagonist is wheeled away upright on a wheel chair while holding onto one of his thighs, leaving no blood trail, receiving no oxygen, and attended to only by a citizen cowboy. (photos to follow)
3. In all photos of his injuries only the most horrific leg is favored. Even though he lost both legs and both should require immediate attention it seems only that leg is held and only that blood flow is stifled. (photos to follow)
4. Jeff's own recounting of the event is miraculous clear and level headed (aside: just like the talking heads from Sandy Hook who so quickly come to grips with their murdered young children). It goes something like this: (full story http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/p ... ewyorkpost) Jeff noticed something just didn't feel right about the suspect who left a bag near his feet for over 2 minutes. After he "heard fireworks" the suspect was there and then he was gone and then 'boom!' (his words). He said about the cowboy, "I saw him running around helping everybody and then...he helped me. He was going nuts helping everybody. His (the cowboy's) adrenaline was definitely, definitely kicking. When Carlos picked me up and threw me into the wheelchair, then I was like, ‘All right, maybe I am going to make it.'" When asked how he managed to remain unbelievably composed he replied, “I just toughed it up at that point . . . I was definitely hurting.” And he even added that he was sad someone would do something like that (plant a bomb in a crowd). Have you ever heard a victim's first thought sad that someone would do such a thing (other than at Sandy Hook perhaps?)
5. In a similar unreal reaction the father goes into unusual detail about the Cowboy and cites a video that I have not been able to find. (http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/17/us/in ... .html?_r=0) "There’s a video where he goes right to Jeff, picks him right up and puts him on the wheelchair and starts putting the tourniquet on him and pushing him out. I got to talk to this guy!”
6. Various news outlets are quick to point out that he was there watching his girlfriend finish. There has been, to my knowledge, no interview with the girlfriend. The fundraiser sites were created by other friends with no apparent involvement with this girlfriend. NFL players have visited him, cowboys have visited him, yet no mention of this girlfriend visiting. He was there for her, which is why he received these injuries, yet there is no appearance of a sad girlfriend to help in in return? Seems odd.

So apparently Jeff had amazing clarity before, during, and after the traumatic event. The cowboy who rushed to save him (and was apparently the only one who thought he needed help) picked him up, "threw him into the wheel chair", puts on the tourniquets himself, has the state of mind to pinch of an artery while he wheels him away. All of this without getting any blood on his shirt, the wheel chair, or the ground beneath him. I am by no means a medical expert but how can this be?

Photo Sequence:

1. First we see soon after the explosion the injured dark skinned girl in front of Jeff with Cowboy still watching. We know from the video that Cowboy sprung into action about 2 minutes afterward so this is less than 2 minutes past. No EMTs or other professionals yet:

2. Sometime later we see that the girl in the red jacket is no longer at the scene, leaving Jeff's injuries in plain sight to the camera. A single EMT shown attending to two women in front of Jeff. So at this point we are to believe that: a less severly injured woman was already taken away by medics, and two more less severely injured persons are being cared for by a medic, all while doing nothing about Jeff's life threatening injuries.
(I recall seeing these images on major sites' slide shows but now the only sources I can find are other forums and blogs. Anyone manage to capture this image from CNN?)

3. A gurney and medical team was available for our victim from #1, who is gone in #2, although Jeff who was attended to afterward had only a wheel chair at his disposal. Image

4. Then comes our hero with a wheel chair and Jeff again holding only his left leg. This, according to both the father and jeff himself, happened AFTER the cowboy picked him him THEN applied the turniquets, although no blood is clearly on his shirt or the wheelchair itself.

How is that possible?
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

Someone emailed me a link to more photos. I don't know the source but here is the link: http://cryptome.org/2013-info/04/boston ... -bombs.htm

Here's a good close-up of the building with the missing TV monitor.

I also wanted to share this one because the reflections can't possibly be right, can they?

ruckus

Unread post by ruckus »

Also, considering Jeff's backstory leads to troublesome photos. The most popular one is the photo of him holding a sign just a little too low wouldn't you say? It is cropped before the bottom of the sign so it was either a larger photo or bad framing by the photographer. Well it seems someone on reddit has posted what is supposed to be the rest of the image that shows legs. After seeing this photo my thought is that the cropping was done to hide the bad shadows and not hide the legs (afterall, if this is a charade then photoshopping someone to have legs is not a difficult detail). Shadows are a giveaway most of the time and this one makes no sense (from: http://www.reddit.com/r/POLITIC/comment ... _the_race/):

The female on the right does not appear to belong in this photo at all, at least not the way she is right now. Both Jeff and the other female have shadows that fall toward the lower right of the image. Her's however fall in exactly the opposite direction (check out her camera lense). The shadow at her feet is not even the same darkness and appears to fall on a different surface entirely (or was created).

This doesn't prove he's made up or didn't have legs, but this photo is certainly not the original. And typically where there is smoke there is bound to be fire...
omega

Unread post by omega »

Something else I just noticed in the photo under 2.

Jeff is already assuming the 'sitting a wheelchair' position even when he's on the floor having lost his legs seconds earlier. Even from the overhead photos from Aquent, his legs (what appear to be left of them at least) are always tucked up in a 'sitting' position.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

kickstones wrote:Is that the screen, by the Aquient building, turned around?

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/166665 ... gWhA%3d%3d
It appears so, kickstones. :blink: Wonder how that thing is raised & lowered, must have an automated lift system of some sort.

Posted here: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-04-1 ... tacks.html

"Bombing Probers May Seek Clues From Earlier U.S. Attacks" [Seek Clues Forum instead & you'll find the answer :P]

http://www.bloomberg.com/photo/bombing- ... 15111.html
Caption:
Bombing Probers May Seek Clues From McVeigh, Unabomber Attacks
Kelvin Ma/Bloomberg
First responders rush to where two explosions occurred along the final stretch of the Boston Marathon on Boylston Street in Boston, Massachusetts, on Monday.
The only Hi-Res of that one to be found is here: http://apskati.spoki.lv/soks/Bostonas-t ... 638319/1/3

Exif: http://regex.info/exif.cgi?dummy=on&img ... -18-22.jpg
Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

ruckus wrote:
He said about the cowboy, "I saw him running around helping everybody and then...he helped me. He was going nuts helping everybody. His (the cowboy's) adrenaline was definitely, definitely kicking. When Carlos picked me up and threw me into the wheelchair, then I was like, ‘All right, maybe I am going to make it.'" When asked how he managed to remain unbelievably composed he replied, “I just toughed it up at that point . . . I was definitely hurting.”

5. In a similar unreal reaction the father goes into unusual detail about the Cowboy and cites a video that I have not been able to find. "There’s a video where he goes right to Jeff, picks him right up and puts him on the wheelchair and starts putting the tourniquet on him and pushing him out. I got to talk to this guy!”

How is that possible?
And yet the hi-res photos taken by "hahatango" from the window of his office building shows a crowd of people on the sidewalk around where Jeff Bomb-man lay... yet Cowboy Hero is seen in the street, moving scaffolding around. That one picture from ground level where he's still clutching his hat and flag makes it look like he was the first to scale the fence and dive into the action, but these other photos show he spent quite a bit of time "shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic" before fighting his way through a crowd to pinch off an artery.

Which is all moot anyway, since all the pics are CGI and deliberately contradictory to keep us going round in circles.
ruckus

Unread post by ruckus »

Here is yet another contradiction (http://mpbonline.org/News/article/missi ... rom_boston)

Based on the players visible, this occurred somewhere between #1 and #2 from my original post. Since cowboy is still by the fence this is less than 2 minutes in yet with enough time for Police and Medical staff to begin assessing the damage. Yet NO ONE pays any mind to bleeding, most likely moaning, writhing individual who just lost both legs in the center of it all?

Maat

Unread post by Maat »

ruckus wrote:Also, considering Jeff's backstory leads to troublesome photos. The most popular one is the photo of him holding a sign just a little too low wouldn't you say? It is cropped before the bottom of the sign so it was either a larger photo or bad framing by the photographer. Well it seems someone on reddit has posted what is supposed to be the rest of the image that shows legs. After seeing this photo my thought is that the cropping was done to hide the bad shadows and not hide the legs (afterall, if this is a charade then photoshopping someone to have legs is not a difficult detail). Shadows are a giveaway most of the time and this one makes no sense (from: http://www.reddit.com/r/POLITIC/comment ... _the_race/):

The female on the right does not appear to belong in this photo at all, at least not the way she is right now. Both Jeff and the other female have shadows that fall toward the lower right of the image. Her's however fall in exactly the opposite direction (check out her camera lense). The shadow at her feet is not even the same darkness and appears to fall on a different surface entirely (or was created).

This doesn't prove he's made up or didn't have legs, but this photo is certainly not the original. And typically where there is smoke there is bound to be fire...
Ah, thanks for finding the full pic, Ruckus. We can see why they cropped it :rolleyes: that one was posted Thursday, April 18, by another alleged friend of Bauman's, a "classmate" claiming to have known him for "20 years": http://pagetwenty-two.blogspot.com/2013 ... auman.html

But of course there are conflicting shadow angles, dear Ruckus, because there are multiple "suns" (& S.O.Bs) in Perp-a-Loony world, don't ya know :wacko:

Image_________________________________________________________Image

Even the cropped version posted on "Bucks For Bauman" had enough bloopers to prove it wasn't legit.

Ref post on April 21st, page 31: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p2383453
Maat wrote:Now, if this were a real, pre-existing "photo" of the "Boom" man, why would it be manipulated at all?

Jeffrey's Exif Viewer (zoom on viewer for comparison)

What is the yellow streak down the right cheek? Note: when any real photo of a face is lightened (gamma increased), it washes out evenly, never like this:

And they always have trouble with shadows; how can a shadow of the little finger be created by that angle of sunlight? :rolleyes:

Continuous red outlines when lightened = PhotoShop
More "Bomb-man" messterpieces at: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p2383664
Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

ruckus wrote:
Based on the players visible, this occurred somewhere between #1 and #2 from my original post. Since cowboy is still by the fence this is less than 2 minutes in yet with enough time for Police and Medical staff to begin assessing the damage. Yet NO ONE pays any mind to bleeding, most likely moaning, writhing individual who just lost both legs in the center of it all?
Maat posted 3 of these photos back on page 39, here is one of them again to emphasize your post.
Cowboy Hat Hero continues the important task of fiddling with scaffolding while poor Jeff lays in his own blood with his "legs blown off".
[I've added the above image for comparison - simonshack] source: http://cryptome.org/2013-info/04/boston ... mbs-02.htm

Another thing to note in all of these photos from Boston and other faux events. The people "rescuing" others, whether carrying someone or wheeling them in a wheelchair or whatever, never acknowledge the presence of the intrusive photographer. Imagine seeing someone being pushed in a wheelchair with legs blown off and you as photographer step right in their path, potentially blocking/slowing their access to emergency medical treatment! And the people in these photos never are shown yelling or grimacing at the photographer to GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!