Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
JLapage

Re: Boston Marathon - alleged "terror attack" - April 15, 20

Unread post by JLapage »

If this picture was taken seconds before the 'explosion'

Reference:http://www7.pic-upload.de/27.04.13/u69t179i14q.jpg

Then these two were taken not too long after the "explosion'Image
reference; http://cryptome.org/2013-info/04/boston ... pict19.jpg
and
reference: http://www.csmonitor.com/var/ezflow_sit ... ll_600.jpg

Were the people, in the first photo, standing on the tables and chairs? :blink:

Also in the first photo why are people packed just in front the forum? whereas all around we see plenty of space for people to walk by? Even if we take the time to count all of these people, they number not more than 40 to 45. In front of the Lens Crafter the same story. Again how do they explain these discrepancies between the maximum number of people at the bomb locations and the number of reported injured and dead? :unsure:
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

warriorhun wrote:Dear Maat,

you say:
Maat wrote:DISINFO/DIVERSION ALERT!

I must ask all members to please be aware that the PsyOp perpetrators' most effective defense weapon is WORDS, i.e. conceptual meanings and connotations.

It is now abundantly evident that the buzz-bomb word the controlled disinfo clowns are using to confuse & protect the Boston Hoax from exposure now is "staged" — we must avoid it.

Note: The alleged "EMT" quoted previously, not only promoted the "staged" with "actors" story but didn't even clarify the critical time factor for femoral artery bleed out=death. The medical sources and specific military study I cited stated "45 seconds".

This operation was clearly FAKED, not "staged" in the normal sense with pre-filmed "live actors" playing "bomb victims" (as reinforced via "Reality TV" & "training drills"), but entirely pre-fabricated with CGI video techniques (layering, compositing, rendering) from templates & motion capture software. So any "actors" are very few; only appearing/heard afterwards in contrived "interviews" to give credence to the animated movie clips and composite "photos" — which probably also include "Avatar-style" rendering disguise. e.g. the "Gabby Giffords" S1m0ne!

Remember, the first casualty in these attacks on our social/cultural perceptions is language: terms and meanings are hijacked to steer and corral all doubters into easily dismissed "loony" associations; e.g. "conspiracy theorist", "no-planer", "truther", "inside job", "false flag", etc.

It is important to understand why we insist on clear, comprehensible language on this forum — not only for literate credibility, but to comprehend the insidious purpose of parroting propagandised terms.

Let's choose our words with care and remain vigilant to keep our investigations on track :)
Are you 100% sure? Because I am not.

I can accept (what is more, I am more and more convinced) that these Media Psychological Operations are pre-prepared CGI-events, and on TV we can watch these pre-prepared CGI-imageries.

On the other hand, what I do not believe, is that nothing is happening on the ground. Why?
Are you sure that, during the time-frame of the faked event, the alleged place where it is supposedly happening, is simply sealed off, with nobody on the streets, everybody choking the chicken at home?
What would totally make sense, is to utilise the situation, and to give more credibility to it, as in that, syncronised to the airing of the CGI-movie, for the authorities to hold a realistic practice/drill of the scenario, with crisis actors and the national security agencies etc... involved. And, to take some pictures during the activity to complement the CGI ones, why not?

(And I can even imagine (imagine!) 2 Chechen brothers taking part in the excercise with their FBI handlers then going home, turning on the TV, listening horrified to the news of the "bombing", thinking "OMG (Allah, to be precise) bro, we are fucked over, we need to split" and promptly go on an escapade at the end of which the authorities jump for joy because this live action all over the town "proves" to the audience that the previous one (the bombing) was "real" as well! - But on the other hand, they can be CGI characters too, for all I know, a picture on the newspaper page with a made-up name and identity...)

All in all: 100% sure knowledge is in the hands of the perps. What we do is taking educated guesses, not laying down the law.

As per the words...

The problem of the so-called "conspiracy theories" is that, all of them are based on such informations which originally come from the perpetrators/Media!!!
Most people pick some bits and pieces of info which fit into their theory while discarding the rest, not paying attention to the most important factor, namely where the info came from on which they based their theories!
And yes, the perps know this, and yes, they put out their stories bearing this basic human thinking process in mind!
Warriorhun,

Am I “100% sure” of what?

I’m not sure what exactly you are disputing, unless you have missed my main point that when the perps start dropping bait like “staged” meaning all “actors” then that is the straw man they obviously want any skeptics to focus on instead of their ridiculous image fakery and the Media complicity.

Of course I'm not saying they didn't use any real set-ups on the scene, no one can know for sure what or how much was actually done “on the ground”, only that all the images and videos of it we have been shown are totally fake.

[Ref context: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p2383599]
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

I'm definitely of the mindset that a combination of methods are used even if only to add to the confusion of researchers. The "staged" verbage allows for different possibilities and doesn't require media involvement (basing this statement on their narrative, not mine). So, "staged" can be DHS, FBI, CIA, "the government" etc. It spreads the suspicion in many different directions (i.e. if it's staged then who staged it and why?) and creates multiple rabbit holes at the same time. The media can then stand in the shadows with no real suspicion in their direction while everyone points fingers at the other "suspects".
Fedge

Unread post by Fedge »

What's the slogan for the Boston related gofundme pages ? :D

edit: Is boston in ireland ? :P
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

Well, if some of it was live as so many believe, we should be seeing at least some believable video and pictures. I haven't seen any. I have to believe that if the public was in the area at the time, we would certainly be seeing some real photos and short video clips as everyone has camera phones today.

It was the same thing with Sandy Hook. We only saw media footage. Not one picture from someone who happened to be there that day. How is that possible? The areas are clearly (in my mind) controlled and closed off from the public.

The problem I'm having is the chip times (finish times) - they are steadily recorded with no interruption for 35 minutes following the "explosions". I need to dig into that to see if I can figure out what's going on there. Since the areas have barriers, maybe the runners never noticed anything on the sidewalks and maybe the perps had their own people on the sidewalks. Or maybe the last set of runners crossing the line at 35 minutes were perps (just to confuse things).

Edited to add: I just found out that the guy who claimed to witness the "bombs" and then was on his way home and happened to also witness the fertilizer explosion in TX claimed to have crossed the finish line just before the "bombs" , so maybe all the names that followed were simply made up.
sunshine05

Simon, I found another image with the buildings in the background looking down Boylston Street. I found it on Bing images but I wasn't directed to a website that contained the image. However, when I hovered over it, in the corner was constantmotion.com/cgi/19 and then some more text that I wasn't able to see.

Here's the link to the Bing page with the image (hopefully the link will work). If it does and you hover over it you'll see the constantmotion url.
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=boy ... dIndex=118

edited to add: *warning*: when I searched for information about this company it said "this site may be compromised" so be careful. The site doesn't have any pages or links on it, just one page.
http://constantmotioninc.com/ Constant Motion Entertainment is a full-service entertainment company. We specialize in event production, publishing and film and TV production.

I thought it was very interesting that the url lists it as "cgi".

I don't believe this image is from this year's marathon. When I uploaded the image in Google image to try to match it, I got some matches for 2007, City Data forum.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Fedge wrote: Is boston in ireland ? :P
No, but there are an awful lot of Irish in Boston :D

Per Wiki: "People of Irish descent form the largest single ethnic group in the city, making up 15.8% of the population, followed by Italians, accounting for 8.3% of the population."

It's also infamous for the Irish Mob, such as the Winter Hill Gang
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

CGI is also a website hosting term :
CGI - Common Gateway Interface
Short for Common Gateway Interface, a small script that processes data taken from the user (such as from a form application). A few common CGI scripts are form emails, hit counters, calendars, clocks, Bulletin Board systems, and more.
(Definition taken from Bluefish Web Hosting)
sunshine05

HonestlyNow wrote:
Short for Common Gateway Interface, a small script that processes data taken from the user (such as from a form application). A few common CGI scripts are form emails, hit counters, calendars, clocks, Bulletin Board systems, and more.

Maybe that's what it was. I've never seen that before.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

HonestlyNow wrote:
Corrrect and right!

And I've never seen a four leaf Shamrock!
sunshine05

brianv wrote:
HonestlyNow wrote:
Corrrect and right!

And I've never seen a four leaf Shamrock!
But aside from that acronym, what do you think about the image? It is completely different than the Google map image in which you can't see those buildings in the background. Do you think it is altered?
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

It hit me today on a very rare trip to a mall. They were flogging those absurd Boston Strong T-shirts in one of the stores. The way it was colored made it clear that the whole thing is BS. :lol:

Maat

Unread post by Maat »

▲ Oh that's priceless! :wub:

I found this scam online the other day:

http://inktothepeople.com/marketplace/ink-detail/3733

https://www.facebook.com/StayStrongBostonStrong

In the wake of the tragic events of the 2013 Boston Marathon, please show your support for the victims of the Boston Marathon bombings by buying a shirt from Ink to the People.
All net proceeds from your t-shirt purchase (totaling $15) will be donated to a charity related to the events that transpired on Monday April 15th. The One Fund charity, set up by Governor Deval Patrick and Mayor Thomas Menino, was created to raise money for the families most affected by the tragic events during Monday's Boston Marathon. Show that Boston and its people are resilient.

Ink to the People has been our partner through this campaign, and has agreed to donate the production costs of the first 1,500 shirts. After that, $5 is taken to produce, print, and distribute the t-shirt. All net proceeds (totaling $15 per shirt) is donated directly to the One Fund Boston. Boston Strong is in no way profiting from this transaction.
Dreamed up by students at Emerson College in Boston, MA.
:rolleyes:

My version:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Wow, the creator of that video took their sweet time, but it does seem pretty damning alright. Thanks for posting.
tammylo3105

Unread post by tammylo3105 »

I don't think the second guy in the wheelchair is Baumann. For me it seems to be a black jacket and not black sleeves. And the second guy has legs.