Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
brianv

Re: Boston Marathon - alleged "terror attack" - April 15, 20

Unread post by brianv »

nonhocapito wrote:
brianv wrote:@nonhocapito
That picture is from the 2012 marathon. Do you think they faked that one too?
Which do you mean, the "photographs" or the event?
I just don't think that those shadows are photoshopped. But this is because I have a hard time understanding why would they need to photoshop any image from the 2012 marathon, faking the runners and their shadows. Maybe I'm being naive...
It's not just the shadows. http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... 8b9f.82486

I think it's par-for-the-course for anything published in the "media" these days. Of course the purpose might be a blurry area, which leaves lots of room for our friends to play with.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Fedge wrote: Another prebomb picture, this one from two days before ^^
(source: http://www.lucidsportsfan.com/2013_04_14_archive.html)

As I saw the above picture ('from two days before', apparently) posted by our member Fedge, I wondered: why in the world did they take down that huge monitor for the Big Day? Today, a pen pal from UK (and our latest new Cluesforum member, 'kickstones') sent me some interesting material regarding this monitor. So here goes:

THE BIG MONITOR MYSTERY

FACT: This big monitor is not seen in any of the available "bomb" imagery. It's just not there.

Here's a picture of the large monitor: https://twitter.com/annwebster/status/3 ... 20/photo/1

Next, I wondered why on earth this still image of the female winner of this 2013 Boston Marathon looked photoshopped - and the possible reasons as to why it would have been manipulated. As it is, it looks as if the backdrop has been replaced to simulate a photo taken with a big telephoto lens, a most unlikely choice for any pro-photographer in these circumstances (also, the backdrop would appear much more blurred than this with, say, a 500mm lens). To be sure, the background buildings we can see in this Boylston street scenery are located further down the road. Thus, in this 'money shot' of the Marathon winner, the nearby "bomb" area is invisible (out of frame) - and so is (conveniently, perhaps?) the big monitor:

The thing is, in this video (found by 'kickstones') showing the 2013 winner lady, the monitor is still there:
http://boston.cbslocal.com/video/877547 ... -division/

So the question is: was this huge monitor removed / dismounted at some stage after the marathon frontrunners had crossed the finish line? If so, why? It certainly seems highly unlikely that it was removed while crowds of spectators were still walking around in that area (in which the "bomb" supposedly exploded). So what's going on here? Was this perhaps a major cock-up by the image crafters of the "bombing" imagery (which obviously was crafted days/weeks in advance of the event) who used Boylston streetviews /templates - unaware that this big monitor would be raised on the day?

In any case, we may have found a plausible motive for the apparent photoshopping of the 'money shot' of the marathon winner - and other photographic material prior to the timeframe of the "bombing".
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Surprisingly we've not seen any pictures of the 'blast craters', mind you, if NASA has had anything to do with this, would it be because NASA don't 'do' blast craters?...
Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

simonshack wrote: Next, I wondered why on earth this still image of the female winner of this 2013 Boston Marathon looked photoshopped - and the possible reasons as to why it would have been manipulated.
Perhaps a trite answer, but they do it "because they can."

It could be that the media continually feeds us manipulated photos of common, everyday events so that the public gets accustomed to the otherwise-unnatural look of photos and therefore won't question or see anything wrong with manipulated photos of uncommon events such as bombings, mass shootings, planes crashing into buildings, etc.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Nice catch Simon

And I fail to see how this pool of photos were taken. It's as if the monitor took these images.

nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

In fact the monitor is fully visible in these two videos relating to the pro winners:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWBDDcJ87eA

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuZY-4aRXaY

Seems a cock-up. Unlikely for the monitor to be removed right away, although once the pros have passed the big monitor becomes pretty useless.
2013-04-25 17_45_50-News & research.jpg
2013-04-25 17_45_50-News & research.jpg (38.51 KiB) Viewed 28420 times
2013-04-25 17_44_36-News & research.jpg
2013-04-25 17_44_36-News & research.jpg (23.01 KiB) Viewed 28420 times
Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

So much wrong with that photo of the woman crossing the finish line. She looks obviously pasted on and why wouldn't she be crossing the finish line in the middle of the lane/road instead of off to the sidelines?
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

It's interesting. I did a post about the TV screen on my blog last night. In fact there are photos of the winners with the screen in the background.
http://sandyhooktruth.wordpress.com/201 ... omparison/

http://www.letsrun.com/photos/2013/bost ... mage45.php

ETA: While reviewing past marathon images, there are quite a few of the monitors along the route and I find it unlikely that anyone would have taken the time to dismantle them in the middle of the race with the crowds. I have to believe this is a mistake that they forgot to account for in some of the fabricated footage. Besides the missing screen, the buildings look wrong, squished or something.
JLapage

Unread post by JLapage »

Qualifying Standards: For the 2013 Boston Marathon, the qualifying standards became more stringent by five minutes, while registration employed the same rolling, merit-based concept as in 2012. Qualifying times for the 2013 Boston Marathon went into effect on September 22, 2011.
I got the above quote from http://www.faa.gov/about/office_org/fie ... 0Sheet.pdf

I wondered why they made the qualifying times more stringent then I thought maybe they didn't want too many stragglers to mess up with their plans. In fact I read another statistic in another website that shows a great reduction of the number of participants in the marathon this year.
Mickey

Unread post by Mickey »

simonshack wrote: Image
Here is a snapshot from a youtube video of the winner (Jeptoo) at the finish line http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYH5LWYmFCk

I took a snapshot and the above picture and snapshot have some differences that jumped right away. Sorry for poor quality. Still trying to find some higher quality videos of finish line to take snapshots from.

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

sunshine05 wrote:It's interesting. I did a post about the TV screen on my blog last night. In fact there are photos of the winners with the screen in the background.
Oh, wow!

Seems like we're busting this psyop hand in hand! Guess I should look up your blog more often, Sunshine... now, how cool is it that we both dug into this monitor/tv screen issue - thousands of miles from each other - and almost in synch?

This is just what I have always hoped for: synchronized team work! At last! :)
JohnnySmithy
Banned

Unread post by JohnnySmithy »

Got this from a link from Charles Krupa account on twitter the one the Exif data came from with the famous legless dude in a wheelchair.

http://news.search.yahoo.com/search;_yl ... tion=photo
Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

simonshack wrote:*

Photo: Boston marathoner’s eerie brush with terror suspects

"Runner Laura Cummins had an uneasy suspicion she’d crossed paths with the men suspected of bombing the Boston Marathon. A photo now proves it."
No scaffolding????
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

simonshack wrote:
sunshine05 wrote:It's interesting. I did a post about the TV screen on my blog last night. In fact there are photos of the winners with the screen in the background.
Oh, wow!

Seems like we're busting this psyop hand in hand! Guess I should look up your blog more often, Sunshine... now, how cool is it that we both dug into this monitor/tv screen issue - thousands of miles from each other - and almost in synch?

This is just what I have always hoped for: synchronized team work! At last! :)
Very cool:). I noticed the screen as I was trying to find more finish line images. I'm convinced we will find many more differences between the actual scene and what we've been shown from that day.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Houdini wrote: It could be that the media continually feeds us manipulated photos of common, everyday events so that the public gets accustomed to the otherwise-unnatural look of photos and therefore won't question or see anything wrong with manipulated photos of uncommon events such as bombings, mass shootings, planes crashing into buildings, etc.
Exactly my thoughts.

I've not gone television shopping nor browsing lately, and have no desire to do so. But when I visited my out-of-town brother's place last November, and watched some movies on his recent-model television set (of which I know not of the type nor brand), I could not help myself from remarking over and again to my family about how unnatural that set looks, as compared to my 2005 model LCD set. It took me a little while to figure it out. What I noticed was that the actors more-or-less "popped out" from the background. Once I started seeing that, all I could think about was how people are being trained to "see" these images as natural.

Of course, my family members saw nothing unusual, and told me that I should just get used to it.