THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Maat

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Maat »

lux wrote:Some interesting examples of computer generated images:
http://www.businessinsider.com/photorea ... 13-2?fbp=1
Wow! :blink: The objects, exteriors and interiors are too realistic for comfort — but living things, especially eyes, still don't quite make it (to my eyes), but obviously would for most if told they were real, à la Breivik <_<

http://www.cgtrader.com/blog/2013/02/27 ... enderings/

This "vintage camera" should be titled Irony

lux

Unread post by lux »

Thinking "out loud" ...

Is it just me or are we experiencing an increase in the rate of psy-op media events lately?

Seems like there's a major shooting, stabbing, bombing story about every week or so now. Not to mention other types of popular stories: transportation crashes, "tragic" fires & explosions, bully-inspired suicides, and all the other familiar themes. All laden with emotion-evoking content, of course.

Are we just becoming more aware of the psy-oppery or has the rate increased? And, if so, why might that be?
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

lux wrote:Thinking "out loud" ...

Is it just me or are we experiencing an increase in the rate of psy-op media events lately?

Seems like there's a major shooting, stabbing, bombing story about every week or so now. Not to mention other types of popular stories: transportation crashes, "tragic" fires & explosions, bully-inspired suicides, and all the other familiar themes. All laden with emotion-evoking content, of course.

Are we just becoming more aware of the psy-oppery or has the rate increased? And, if so, why might that be?
My guess is simply the global financial crisis requires constant distractions. Serious ones, too, because people are not even in the mood to be entertained that much anymore.
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

come to think of it this whole BostonMarathon fakery could have been for a money grab.

The dow Jones average took a large drop on Monday the day of the Boston Marathon fake bombing, only to bounce back the following day. I imagine that someone with"forknowledge" of this event could have made some serious coin by short trading.

When the stock market drops like that, l lot of wealth is transferred into the hands of those who take a "short" position.

regards,

Steve O.
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

Now I have someone saying they have a friend who is close to two of the dead. I still don't believe any of it but that can get awkward.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

AmongTheThugs wrote:Now I have someone saying they have a friend who is close to two of the dead. I still don't believe any of it but that can get awkward.
Close to two of the two (or three) dead? Of the Boston thing? That surely can get awkward! :lol:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I heard a rumor that a bill passed, during this "twin bomb" media distraction, which modifies the STOCK act to allow politicians and all federal employees to keep their insider trades a secret. This would prevent one of the more damning aspects of 9/11 and other hoaxes from being exposed through continued investigations into insider trading during those events. Though STOCK was passed a year ago, it was through the bombing event that news of this action would have been buried and only reported to liberal channels.

Since insider trading is one of the most obvious 'reveals' to the average citizen, this keeps people in the dark about the scandal that could potentially lead to real arrests -- even if those arrests would be symbolic patsies. (I'm thinking Bernard Madoff).

Of course all of this could itself be a distraction for those who know enough not to look too deeply into fake sensationalist reports, but seems like there's always a multi-pronged attack on liberty.

Also, twin bombs-twin towers association. Boston has a lot of airplane traffic visually intersecting with their downtown building skyline. I suspect Boston thinktanks like MIT (official "birthplace" of DARPA, Lincoln Labs, MITRE, atomic science taught en masse, etc. etc. etc.) saw the optical illusion there and got inspired to make it seem "real" on 9/11. It is also a town where a lot of brainiacs with superiority complexes reside; they'd probably feel pretty comfortable in the knowledge that all their hoaxes can be morally chalked up to educational psychological experiments. It's also where a great deal of the Slave Trade began, horrid banks that still haven't been forced to pay reparations, and so on.
AmongTheThugs

Yeah Simon, the Boston thing. My only reply was, "I don't buy it". Some folks are really getting heated and I'm starting to be hated.
I just don't understand how the majority of people can look at the guy with legs blown off and not see the absurdity. This is frustrating.
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

Not wishing to affect the information-gathering + momentum on the Boston thread, may I offer up a few observations here?

The 'supercop' shots- might they be disinfo insertions? They are just so...staged. I'm reminded of a '70s/'80s archetypical album cover. I must do some digging.

The legless blood+glove shot. Glove is clean, yet discarded. It's presence indicates a first responder has gone away- how realistic in the context of the victim? When would a human take pics instead of helping? Note, they aren't at a stabilised intervened incident, watching medics, they're being a non-helpful voyeur. An unacknowledged one, at that. Were I to be amputed upon the sidewalk, I'd sure as hell be shouting and staring at a callous photographer.

Bloody footprints, or, footprints in the blood. Neither? Or am I missing them?
Utah

Unread post by Utah »

AmongTheThugs

During the men's NCAA basketball tournament a player for Louisville broke his leg during their game against the Duke Blue Devils. I did not see it live but apparently the bone was sticking out. I saw the footage later and it kinda reminds me of Boston. Anyone else think it could've been fake?

Now we have this ricin nonsense. Thankfully most of us know about ricin from the show Breaking Bad.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

AmongTheThugs wrote:During the men's NCAA basketball tournament a player for Louisville broke his leg during their game against the Duke Blue Devils. I did not see it live but apparently the bone was sticking out. I saw the footage later and it kinda reminds me of Boston. Anyone else think it could've been fake?

Now we have this ricin nonsense. Thankfully most of us know about ricin from the show Breaking Bad.
Louisville Player Kevin Ware Breaks Leg :
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gXbswT9egU

:lol: The way the bench reacted was priceless. I'm sure they were scarred for life. It was as if they just seen a ghost. These kinds of injuries happen all the time in sports like basketball and football, others just wasn't as grisly as Kevin Wares. If you land wrong and you aren't eating your Wheaties and drinking your milk, then you are guaranteed to break a bone if you attempt an athletic feat beyond your means.
birdman2

Unread post by birdman2 »

When I was searching for more supercops images, I found this picture on another forum :P

Is there anyone here who speaks Czech? I can't figure out what this forum is about, but they appear to play around with some images from the media, like in the example above. At the top of the page where I found this picture it says:
When inserting funny photomontages of these web sites, quote 'Source: ololo - The Christian community of Our Lady of Lourdes (Our Lady of Lourdes)'
(that was done using google translate with small corrections made by myself - apologies to any Czech speakers for the rough translation)

Full link for the above picture:
http://www.okoun.cz/boards/olol_fotomon ... 415-191852
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Could a moderator please have a look at page four of the Memorial Scam thread, it's requesting an off-site password. Probably something has been uploaded or linked to a passworded site.

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 6&start=45

<_<
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Thanks for the alert. Fixed. Simon had hotlinked to an image from that site, in the "David Angell's brother" section.