SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Post Reply
Farcevalue
Member
Posts: 386
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:21 am

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by Farcevalue » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:59 pm

A quick browse to Intelius does yield a Robbie Parker with addresses in Ogden, Utah and Sandy Hook, Connecticut. Age 59. He's holding up pretty good for 59.

elmoastro
Member
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:41 pm

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by elmoastro » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:28 pm

I'm beginning to accept the fact that it really doesn't matter if none, some or all are real or linked to real people. A lie is a lie is a lie. There's a rumor-net piece on a woman who says they used a picture of her daughter off of flikr or whatever. Stories of real arabs names being used for hijacker names, a 59 year old guy in UT who may or may not be the same guy as the actor (probably not)... It doesn't matter, in fact it only deepens and tightens the gordian knot around any truth in the matter.

The convincing evidence that these news stories are movie shots and the people involved, actors, is piling up so high and so careless that it's getting ridiculous that anyone with the slightest opening of the mind can't see what's going on. It literally blows the mind. Stuff that is common talk here is like shitting on someones dining table to others. They can't take it. The mind isn't willing to confront the belief programming.

There's a reason major films emerge that pre-date the actuality of the film plot happening in reality. The "guild" as I call it (as opposed to illuminati, nwo, _____), is the latest secret society that is able to operate and flash their member signs, just like flipping the middle finger, at the masses not in the know. At one time, the masons had a secret to keep and they were able to recognize each other by secret means. Once the fraternity got diluted, the secrets spilled and become common knowledge.

What's interesting in this case is it goes way beyond pranks and schemes. It is a case study in the human computer logic & processing center that has been hijacked. They flash their signs because they are the programmers. They are programming the human computers who have allowed this virus to be inserted. They are the USB drive of anyone who watches TV complete with root access to your operating system. This system they operate is like pre-electricity. People are just now nearing the ability to look in the mirror. Most try but fail. Why? They program has code that makes it difficult.

It used to be a guy had to retreat to a cave for 30 years to quiet the mind. But now the cat's out of the bag and folks can shortcut the way to opening the mind if only they have the yogic discipline to question their belief (programming) and have the balls to take ownership of the code-writing, delete the trojans and malware (programmed belief & behavior), and use the machine as a creation & exploration vehicle as intended.

It's getting so easy to spot the patterns because theirs is an ego game. It requires the most ego-driven of society to run it. They program code (tv shows, news, sports, weather, events...) and the uplink, long established and hardwired since birth, accepts a reality based on the filters or lack of them that they are able to discern.

It's fucking scary the depth of this global hijack of the machine. The programming is so good that the real victims support the hijack and worship it. Root access to the collective mind. It doesn't matter if the mass believes what is shown. That's what is brilliant. They only have to implant thoughts and pictures to STIR UP the emotional linkages and they will automatically accept the program as a reality. The fact that they react in anger, rage, or joy, acceptance indicates that the body-creation-machine accepts this as a potential reality that can be created. So if you're Joe Hick in the sticks and have racist wirings, but you're watching (or are aware of) tv and films that portray a brother in the white house, the programming is starting to do its job. It travels up and down the emotional circuits and start to build connections to the belief programming. Now the drama plays out in a war of beliefs. Left vs Right, Blue vs Red, Cowboys vs Bears.

We all simulate our realities. The guild has taken it to the god-like level of hacking a system and creating a cartel so mind-blowing that it's no wonder most choose to ignore and stay safe in their own structure. If it is merely a function of the human condition and they truly know not what they do, then we're screwed and need to stay nimble, and hopefully educate folks out of it. But it points to a planned, organized, funded, finger-flipping-secret-club, operation and that is why they protect it so hard. Denial of Service attacks on the mind in the form of a constant data stream of programmed, laugh-tracked, bullshit.

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6776
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by simonshack » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:42 pm

*

THE PSYCHOLOGICAL FACTOR

Let us never forget that the term "psy-op" means 'psychological operation'. My following thoughts may sound to some like 'stating the obvious' but I feel it is important, at this stage, to remind ourselves of what precisely is at stake in this whole affair - and what exactly the media strategists/psychologists are trying to achieve with these recurring, 'minor' (as compared to 9/11) terror psyops.

To illustrate my first point, let me use my own personal experience concerning the reactions/feedback I have registered within my immediate entourage which, of course, is well aware of my longstanding media fakery research. A typical reaction I got the other day came from an Italian friend who fully supports my 9/11 research, which went a bit like this : "Simon, I can understand the reasons for faking victims for a huge operation like 9/11, but why would they do so for these local shooting events? Besides, why would you even go there? If it turns out you are wrong about these minor events, wouldn't this undermine your 9/11 research and turn you into a callous monster who now even questions the death of poor innocent kids?"

Well, yes - undoubtedly. And it could very well be part of the perps' long term strategy. Needless to say, I believe that all this is intimately related to 9/11 - and to the strong and mounting evidence exposing the 3000 digitally-fabricated victims of that day. It stands to reason that the media corporations would go to very great lenghts to try and wrestle back their dwindling credibility - and that major efforts are now deployed to patch up their formidable 9/11 blunders - which threaten to implode the entire, worldwide media establishment. So let's see, step by step, what tactics may have been 'expertly' (or shall we say, desperately) devised by the media propagandists to cover their exposed butts. I have called it...


THE "NEWS-CLEAR" BOMB STRATEGY

Step1: Stage a long string of 'terror shootings'(across the USA and abroad), gradually instilling in the public's consciousness the notion that we live in dangerous times - and that such shootings can occur anywhere and at any time these days ("so get used to it, people!").

Step2:
Insert progressively a number of 'baits' in the form of absurd inconsistencies/ fluctuating death tolls/ outlandish storylines/ crass acting by alleged family members and so on and so forth. This, in order to wilfully attract a growing number of doubters of these events' media coverage - the more the better. (Since most people get their news from TV, there's no chance the doubters would reach anything near what is known as 'critical mass'...)

Step3: Once these increasingly publicized events have people (split into two belligerent factions of news-believers and news-doubters) arguing in their own homes about them, drop the NEWS-CLEAR BOMB into their TV sets! This 'bomb' can be defined as a news item so devastatingly powerful and convincing as to blow all the doubters' arguments to rest - covering the same with a dust cloud of ridicule and derision. And, most importantly, making anyone arguing that 9/11 featured fake victims sound like a complete fool.

So, let's see: what may we imagine such a NEWS-CLEAR BOMB to be made up of? Well, perhaps it could come in the form suggested by our Cluesforum member 'Farcevalue' : "A tour de force release of an impeccable surveillance camera recording/documenting the "event" could have a pretty adverse effect on all the new fakery researchers that have come out of the woodwork to challenge this story." Indeed, imagine that. What if, sometime in the future, some graphic/gory CCTV imagery "from the Sandy Hook school" gets released (complete with childrens' guts getting splattered across the classrooms) including 100 clearly audible rounds of semi-automatic gunfire and blood-chilling screams? How many people will still have doubts that the event occured in reality?

Sadly, only the few of us who know perfectly well that absolutely ANYTHING can be faked / fabricated in a studio - with "Hollywood-grade" special fx imagery.

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6776
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by simonshack » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:10 pm

Farcevalue wrote:A quick browse to Intelius does yield a Robbie Parker with addresses in Ogden, Utah and Sandy Hook, Connecticut. Age 59. He's holding up pretty good for 59.
Woah - indeed! "Age 59". Robbie must be a health freak! :lol: :P
http://www.lookupanyone.com/results.php ... cusfirst=1

Image

lux
Member
Posts: 1914
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by lux » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:13 pm

simonshack wrote:*
THE "NEWS-CLEAR" BOMB STRATEGY

Step1: Stage a long string of 'terror shootings'(across the USA and abroad), gradually instilling in the public's consciousness the notion that we live in dangerous times - and that such shootings can occur anywhere and at any time these days ("so get used to it, people!").

Step2:
Insert progressively a number of 'baits' in the form of absurd inconsistencies/ fluctuating death tolls/ outlandish storylines/ crass acting by alleged family members and so on and so forth. This, in order to wilfully attract a growing number of doubters of these events' media coverage - the more the better. (Since most people get their news from TV, there's no chance the doubters would reach anything near what is known as 'critical mass'...)

Step3: Once these increasingly publicized events have people (split into two belligerent factions of news-believers and news-doubters) arguing in their own homes about them, drop the NEWS-CLEAR BOMB into their TV sets! This 'bomb' can be defined as a news item so devastatingly powerful and convincing as to blow all the doubters' arguments to rest - covering the same with a dust cloud of ridicule and derision. And, most importantly, making anyone arguing that 9/11 featured fake victims sound like a complete fool.

So, let's see: what may we imagine such a NEWS-CLEAR BOMB to be made up of? Well, perhaps it could come in the form suggested by our Cluesforum member 'Farcevalue' : "A tour de force release of an impeccable surveillance camera recording/documenting the "event" could have a pretty adverse effect on all the new fakery researchers that have come out of the woodwork to challenge this story." Indeed, imagine that. What if, sometime in the future, some graphic/gory CCTV imagery "from the Sandy Hook school" gets released (complete with childrens' guts getting splattered across the classrooms) including 100 clearly audible rounds of semi-automatic gunfire and blood-chilling screams? How many people will still have doubts that the event occured in reality?

Sadly, only the few of us who know perfectly well that absolutely ANYTHING can be faked / fabricated in a studio - with "Hollywood-grade" special fx imagery.

I agree that this is a logical conclusion.

They haven't yet shown us any "crime scene photos" and that may well be the sucker punch that makes the "hoax believers" look like fools to the Numbskull Nation.

anonjedi2
Member
Posts: 726
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:50 am

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by anonjedi2 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:50 pm

elmoastro wrote:I'm beginning to accept the fact that it really doesn't matter if none, some or all are real or linked to real people. A lie is a lie is a lie. There's a rumor-net piece on a woman who says they used a picture of her daughter off of flikr or whatever.
Details:

The girl in question is alleged victim Allison Wyatt. It is alleged that another girl's photo was used instead of her. That girl's name is Lily Gaubert and is alive and well, according to her mother who has posted a photo of her on Instagram, asking people to help her get her daughter's picture removed from Facebook and other memorial pages.

http://instagram.com/p/TS1VEhSC_U/

Originally posted in this article from the Daily Mail:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ead_module

The photo has since been updated, but here's a screen capture of the original story, before the photo was replaced:
Image

The incorrect photo was also posted by the Independent Sentential. They've also since corrected their "mistake".
http://www.independentsentinel.com/2012 ... l-victims/

Screencap of the original article:
Image

I can personally verify that I saw the incorrect photo on the Sentinel's website (but the Daily Mail had already updated it by the time I checked theirs).

elmoastro
Member
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:41 pm

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by elmoastro » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:11 pm

I told a buddy of mine about this news fake shit a few months ago. He listened politely. He calls the other night saying he has serious doubts to SH. I say welcome to the world. Anyhow, we started going through facebook pages. There's one of a class and teacher in front of trees. Each of them are tagged which means they all have a facebook account. So we start following the links and every page is pure bullshit. Gibberish slovac-style letterings of words with no translation capability. And it went on and on. The kids pages were all created in 2008 which means they'd have had them at age two. Right. The pages are all slap-happy crap. The main ones are SH logos and candle/memorial stuff. They're so stupid that they give them 2008 facebook births in order to make it look legit but FAIL to take into account the fact they'd be two years old to do it. Wow.

My research isn't on compiling so I didn't grab screens. It's a 5-min search starting with vic names and getting some depth in facebook. It's a joke how sloppy it is. Maybe getting away with it for so long breeds this level of arrogance.

anonjedi2
Member
Posts: 726
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:50 am

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by anonjedi2 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:34 pm

Can you share the original facebook link/photo ?

elmoastro
Member
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:41 pm

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by elmoastro » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:38 pm

yeah--one sec...]

It started with this guy: https://www.facebook.com/mbajraliu --the kid in the interview a page or two back.
You can get to photos from other photos. And the only thing unlocked is SH stuff. As you go deeper you find a "real-er" personality, maybe a teacher at the school or mom of a friend, and the fb page is slightly more believable. But not much.

So go to Cover Photos. Click the guy & girl. click left arrow and the USA jacket is 90% him. Follow links & commenters & likers. They all have gibberish pages. I'll try and get to the teacher/class...

Start looking at fb start dates. Most will be 2008. For realism, I suppose. then click here: https://www.facebook.com/flora.zeqiraj and that's where the gibberish started. But it seems like either prefs or content has been changed since a couple days ago...

Here it is finally: https://www.facebook.com/lilmonsterrachael
Start with the linked people. All of these sites were created at the same time, all locked, all similar layout, non-personal feel. Rachael is a few layers deeper than bajraliu via photos and comments. This class photo links to bot-style fb pages all created in the same timeframe, style, locked down way. After viewing 10-20 of them you see the pattern used to create them.
Last edited by elmoastro on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

brianv
Member
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Contact:

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by brianv » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:17 pm

elmoastro wrote:yeah--one sec...]

It started with this guy: https://www.facebook.com/mbajraliu
This content is currently unavailable
Nada!

Farcevalue
Member
Posts: 386
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:21 am

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by Farcevalue » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:29 pm

Was Facebook created with the express purpose of backstopping sims?

edit: People can never imagine how enough people could be involved in major cover-ups, but in the digital age, all the backstopping could be outsourced to India or Russia or anywhere else. Any sort of geographic loyalty and all the direct connections to the events would be removed. And of course they would save a bundle.

Brutal Metal
Member
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:58 am
Contact:

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by Brutal Metal » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:39 pm

Robbie Parker also came up as a man in his late 70's on a Conn search the day after the event :(

Lazlo
Member
Posts: 220
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:13 pm

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by Lazlo » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:01 pm

Because Some are talking about the "niceties" of forensic debate

These are just some observations I have had but I think they are important on some level. If you think of debate using a fencing analogy it is all thrust and parry but there are rules. Logical rules can't be breached
like Fifty million Elvis fans can't be wrong (as the example goes) is an argumentum ad populum, then there is argumentum ad hominem and so forth.

But then, you get these arguments that, in keeping with the fencing analogy, were debate a sport it would be like your opponent just dropping his foil, his rapier, and still wanting points for it. The ones I hate are like: "how dare you say Sandy Hook was a hoax, I live two townships over and I know it was real." I don't know enough about logic to know if there is such a thing as an argument from proximity but that is what they are. The problem with these things is they are beneath contempt and don't arise to the point where they should even be given the courtesy of being categorized. I'll give you one and this is true. I went to university at one of the nations greatest football power houses so don't you dare try to tell me about football. When in fact I don't know the first thing about the game.

Where these arguments get interesting, perhaps intriguing, is in the way they were applied to 9/11. For this argument we will have to visit the old Hegelian format. Those on the purported right wing say: "How dare you say 9/11 was an inside job,I was there that day and you weren't. While those on the left wing of the spectrum can often be heard saying: How dare you say 9/11 was an inside job, I live there do you. That is a subtle difference but one worth looking at, perhaps for a keener mind than mine.

Brutal Metal
Member
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:58 am
Contact:

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by Brutal Metal » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:29 pm

Anybody catch the yahoo article about conspiracy theorists calling out Rosen? By scanning the comments it apparent our nation is a bunch of brain dead sheep with their normal "How do you DARE talk about those murdered children like that!"
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/gen ... 33813.html

Farcevalue
Member
Posts: 386
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:21 am

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by Farcevalue » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:46 pm

Brutal Metal wrote:Anybody catch the yahoo article about conspiracy theorists calling out Rosen? By scanning the comments it apparent our nation is a bunch of brain dead sheep with their normal "How do you DARE talk about those murdered children like that!"
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/gen ... 33813.html
That Indian shill support response team is working overtime on this one. :lol:

Post Reply